PDA

View Full Version : DRILL SCHEDULED FOR NEW YORK SUBWAYS

Natural Citizen
05-02-2013, 08:19 PM
Reminder for New Yorkers...

NYPD will deploy 'harmless' gas into subway in terror response drill (http://rt.com/usa/nypd-gas-subway-terror-drill-416/)

“The New York City Police Department announced Wednesday that it will deploy, then track, what it calls “harmless” gases into the city’s subway system over three non-consecutive days this summer.

“The plan, to be enacted in July, will investigate New York’s readiness to handle a chemical terrorist attack by dispersing the colorless gas and tracing it as it flows through the city, according to Scientific American. The test is expected to cost $3.4 million and is scheduled to be carried out in all five boroughs and dozens of stations on 21 of the city’s 34 subway lines.

“’The NYPD works for the best but plans for the worst when it comes to potentially catastrophic attacks such as ones employing radiological contaminants or weaponized anthrax,’ police commissioner Ray Kelly said in a statement.

“The police will use roughly 200 detectors to monitor the gas. Dubbed the Subway-Surface Air Flow Exchange, the test will be the largest of its kind and organized in cooperation with the energy department’s Brookhaven National Laboratory. They’ll use perfluorocarbon tracer gases (PFTs), which are frequently used to measure potential sites for underground construction.”

Note that it is RT that is reporting this story...which is interesting. :rolleyes:

Aside...many years ago there was a similar incident (a real one) that occurred in the Tokyo subways when the Aum Shinrikyo cult released deadly Sarin gas into the trains killing many innocent people.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-02-2013, 08:20 PM
this is like the 3rd or 4th topic on this. I heard it on the radio, so it's not originally RT

Natural Citizen
05-02-2013, 08:28 PM
this is like the 3rd or 4th topic on this.

Which is confirmation that too many things go in one ear and out the other....often. Don't think you see the relevance in RT so...whatever. I'd be curious to see the sources in these other threds you mention.

WhistlinDave
05-02-2013, 08:48 PM
Anybody know the exact dates they're going to be doing this?

I have family and friends in NY and I'd like to suggest to them they might want to stay away from the subways on those days. (Just in case.)

DamianTV
05-03-2013, 02:58 AM
False Flag incoming? By now, they've realized they need to kick it up a notch or twelve as their fear mongering just isnt having the effect that it once did, although the MSM would have you believe that every single human being in Boston now is in favor of a Police State. More propoganda. False Flags however are not just propoganda as they cost people their lives.

alucard13mmfmj
05-03-2013, 05:00 AM
Maybe false flag? Americans are probably used to this kind of thing by now, maybe they are planning something big? Maybe more MSM propaganda like the people of Boston wanting more police forces on the streets with machine guns. False flags have consequences