PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Announcement Posted On Digg

LibertyCzar
06-23-2007, 12:22 PM
This is an improved version of the previously submitted Thread. :cool: :D

I posted the Announcement on Digg, and mentioned the free food. Didn't refer to the beverages, but they'll find out. Who passes on free food?

It seems to be quiet on Digg right now. Maybe some that bury are still in bed with hangovers. :D

Anyway, here's the link in code form.

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/In_Iowa_Ron_Paul_to_Celebrate_Life_and_Liberty

yongrel
06-23-2007, 12:23 PM
dugg

TheConstitutionLives
06-23-2007, 12:29 PM
dig dug!

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/dig-dug-xbox-live-arcade.jpg

torchbearer
06-23-2007, 12:31 PM
dig dug and commented.

Pizza God
06-23-2007, 12:32 PM
ditto

LibertyCzar
06-23-2007, 12:36 PM
It's official, 30 minutes have passed since I posted this on Digg, and no one has submitted anything since. That is slow. Saturday mornings appear to be the time to get things posted on Digg.

LibertyCzar
06-23-2007, 01:08 PM
At just past an hour since this posting, we are at 65 Diggs and 12 comments. :D

LibertyCzar
06-23-2007, 01:33 PM
:( They buried it. :(

torchbearer
06-23-2007, 01:53 PM
:( They buried it. :(

See what I'm saying about digg. a waste of time. a legitimate story gets buried, regardless of who post it. are we done with this useless cycle of support a website who can care less about you are your freedom of the press?

dspectre
06-23-2007, 01:54 PM
We could just bury all of the other stories to be an equalizer??

Just give them the same punishment...

LibertyCzar
06-23-2007, 03:54 PM
I'm pretty disgusted and frustrated with Digg right now. I make an Obama submission, and posted this comment inside:

So I am beginning to see that the people burying Ron Paul stories are liars and hypocrites. Sure, "Too many Ron Paul stories. So I'm going to bury them all." Bull! I've given you NINE submissions that do not have to do with Ron Paul. And what do you do? You BURY them! Seems to me you are burying the people doing the submitting, not the submissions themselves!

EDIT: That was after this comment:

Here's something that is NOT about Ron Paul. Here is something from mainstream media. Barack Obama is like the most popular thing on the internet next to Ron Paul. So where are all those that do not like Ron Paul? Here you have what you claim you want.

John of Des Moines
06-23-2007, 04:05 PM
Is the RP website considered spam to Digg? So they'll bury it or something.

LibertyCzar
06-23-2007, 04:09 PM
I'm not sure. In theory you could post each and every Thread from a forum. It might not be considered relevant, being that anyone can post a thread.

Posting to show the existence of the forum, in and of itself, to point out the forum as a whole is different. That should be okay. Of course, with the name attached to the forum, it'll be hard to keep from being buried.

walt
06-23-2007, 04:43 PM
See what I'm saying about digg. a waste of time. a legitimate story gets buried, regardless of who post it. are we done with this useless cycle of support a website who can care less about you are your freedom of the press?

I've been saying this for weeks. Nobody listens. Democracy is about TALKING to your neighbors not hiding behind your keyboards.