PDA

View Full Version : The "Conspiracy Theorists" are right, again.

Anti Federalist
04-30-2013, 08:45 PM
Rolling Stone's Matt Taibbi wrote an article basically admitting that, yes, the banksters run the planet.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/everything-is-rigged-the-biggest-financial-scandal-yet-20130425

Now, in spite of all the media and government hoopla over the Boston Bombings, Glory, Hallelujah, it seems that the people are not buying it, nor do they seem to be buying the idea that even more freedom has to be sacrificed in order to "combat the terrorist threat".

For over ten years, I've been preaching the word of "9/11 Truth" to anybody that was willing to listen.

One of the primary reasons for doing that, was so that when the next attack happened, which was a sure thing, that maybe, hopefully, people would not buy the initial story or the government propaganda line, right off the bat.

I feel, ever so slightly, that it was worth it, now.

VoluntaryAmerican
04-30-2013, 08:47 PM
Great article, but dupe.

P3ter_Griffin
04-30-2013, 09:07 PM
"In all the over-the-counter markets, you don't really have pricing except by a bunch of guys getting together," Masters notes glumly.

That includes the markets for gold (where prices are set by five banks in a Libor-ish teleconferencing process that, ironically, was created in part by N M Rothschild & Sons) and silver (whose price is set by just three banks), as well as benchmark rates in numerous other commodities – jet fuel, diesel, electric power, coal, you name it.

What? :confused:

FrankRep
04-30-2013, 09:07 PM
Carroll Quigley exposed this in 1966!

http://www.redicecreations.com/ul_img/1625cfrquigley.jpg

Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/094500110X/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=libert0f-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=094500110X)
- Carroll Quigley, 1966

Powerful Statements from Carroll Quigley:

The powers of financial capitalism have another far reaching aim nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank, in the hands of men like Montagu Norman of the Bank of England, Benjamin Strong of the New York Federal Reserve Bank, Charles Rist of the Bank of France, and Hjalmar Schacht of the Reichsbank, sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world.

(Tragedy and Hope, p. 324)

============

There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international anglophile network (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0945001010/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=libert0f-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0945001010) which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical Right believes the communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups and frequently does so. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960’s, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies....but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known."

(Tragedy and Hope, p. 950)

============

The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to the doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can "throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extreme shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies.

(Tragedy and Hope, p. 1247-1248)

===

Three Must Read Books:

Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in our Time (1966) (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/094500110X/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=libert0f-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=094500110X)

The Anglo-American Establishment (1981) (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0945001010/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=libert0f-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0945001010)

The Shadows of Power: The Council on Foreign Relations and the American Decline (1988) (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0882791346/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=libert0f-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0882791346)

===

If you want to understand Prof. Carroll Quigley/Tragedy and Hope is trying to say, you can read this book called "The Naked Capitalist (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1568493673/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=libert0f-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1568493673)" by Cleon Skousen. It breaks down Prof. Carroll Quigley's viewpoint into a smaller and more readable format.

http://covers.openlibrary.org/b/id/6542878-M.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1568493673/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=libert0f-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1568493673)

The Naked Capitalist (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1568493673/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=libert0f-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1568493673)
- Cleon Skousen

A Review and Commentary on Dr. Carroll Quigley's book: A Tragedy and Hope - the History of the World in Our Time.

jmdrake
04-30-2013, 09:10 PM
Rolling Stone's Matt Taibbi wrote an article basically admitting that, yes, the banksters run the planet.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/everything-is-rigged-the-biggest-financial-scandal-yet-20130425

Now, in spite of all the media and government hoopla over the Boston Bombings, Glory, Hallelujah, it seems that the people are not buying it, nor do they seem to be buying the idea that even more freedom has to be sacrificed in order to "combat the terrorist threat".

For over ten years, I've been preaching the word of "9/11 Truth" to anybody that was willing to listen.

One of the primary reasons for doing that, was so that when the next attack happened, which was a sure thing, that maybe, hopefully, people would not buy the initial story or the government propaganda line, right off the bat.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

jmdrake
04-30-2013, 09:18 PM
What? :confused:

Yeah. This article was posted earlier, but I'm glad AF reposted it because clearly people missed it. Basically, you're screwed. I'm screwed. We're all screwed. We've been screwed for some time now. The PTB rearrange the philanderer-in-chief to make you think you've "changed" something and to keep both sides of the people at the bottom fighting each other. Most of the tea party and most of the "occupy" movement are cluelessly thinking they are each other's worst enemies, when both sides really are against the TARP garbage pushed by political leaders supported by both sides. The only way to win is to first realize how much we've lost. And yeah, I know I'm preaching to the choir here. But some people who call themselves "libertarians" don't want to wake up and face the truth. They stupidly think that acknowledging even the possibility that there is a worldwide conspiracy somehow undermines libertarian ideals because "it means central planning worked". Ummm....no it doesn't! It means that central planning works for the central planners to the detriment of everyone else. The central planners in North Korea are doing quite nicely for themselves thank you very much!

KingNothing
04-30-2013, 09:28 PM
Yeah. This article was posted earlier, but I'm glad AF reposted it because clearly people missed it. Basically, you're screwed. I'm screwed. We're all screwed. We've been screwed for some time now. The PTB rearrange the philanderer-in-chief to make you think you've "changed" something and to keep both sides of the people at the bottom fighting each other. Most of the tea party and most of the "occupy" movement are cluelessly thinking they are each other's worst enemies, when both sides really are against the TARP garbage pushed by political leaders supported by both sides. The only way to win is to first realize how much we've lost. And yeah, I know I'm preaching to the choir here. But some people who call themselves "libertarians" don't want to wake up and face the truth. They stupidly think that acknowledging even the possibility that there is a worldwide conspiracy somehow undermines libertarian ideals because "it means central planning worked". Ummm....no it doesn't! It means that central planning works for the central planners to the detriment of everyone else. The central planners in North Korea are doing quite nicely for themselves thank you very much!

The article had absolutely nothing to do with Carroll Quigley as has been implied in this thread, nor did it have anything to do with 9/11 Truth. I guess I tacitly accept the notions commonly expressed from Tragedy and Hope but they have nothing to do with the financial scandals and gamed system that we're forced to endure. The people actively engaged in rigging the system are so far removed from the whisker-twisting supervillian Royal Bloodlines Bankster Lizard Families that it is disingenuous to imply the article makes that connection, or even that there is a connection.

And, for the record, Ol' Nutjob commented on this article in a different thread so I'm not sure why he had to create a new one and add ", again" to the title, as if Taibbi agrees with the nonsense you might read on a site like Natural News or Infowars.

purplechoe
04-30-2013, 09:31 PM
I still have a hard time believing that there are still people within this movement who understand how and why the Federal Reserve was created, how our constitutional system is subverted, the Bill of Rights has been gutted, etc., but are somehow shocked if one was to suggest that 9/11 was at the least allowed to have happened by our government...

Anti Federalist
04-30-2013, 09:33 PM
And, for the record, Ol' Nutjob commented on this article in a different thread so I'm not sure why he had to create a new one and add ", again" to the title, as if Taibbi agrees with the nonsense you might read on a site like Natural News or Infowars.

LOL - Cos I felt like it.

If it irked you in just the slighest way, it was well worth my time.

KingNothing
04-30-2013, 09:36 PM
I still have a hard time believing that there are still people within this movement who understand how and why the Federal Reserve was created, how our constitutional system is subverted, the Bill of Rights has been gutted, etc., but are somehow shocked if one was to suggest that 9/11 was at the least allowed to have happened by our government...

Because THEY don't have to kill anyone and risk getting caught to bring about the changes that THEY want. If THEY are as patient as Alex Jones and company claim, if they're willing to wait a generation or two to enact their desired policies, all they would need to do is rattle the hornets nest. And then, in time, even if THEY were trying to stop terrorists, human stupidity, laziness and communication failures would allow a lunatic to succeed in an act of terror.

America is a big place, with a lot of people doing a lot of crazy things. The world is an even larger place, with even more, crazier, people, doing totally insane things. In time, several of them will inevitably succeed where others have failed and murder people in senseless acts of violence. The government doesn't need to cause anything to happen, or even allow anything to happen. All it has to do is wait, and even if it tries to prevent tragedy, something will happen and the people will race to toss their liberty aside for security.

MelissaWV
04-30-2013, 09:37 PM
What if this agreement with conspiracy theorists is actually a distraction, and in and of itself part of a much larger conspiracy?

jmdrake
04-30-2013, 09:37 PM
The article had absolutely nothing to do with Carroll Quigley as has been implied in this thread, nor did it have anything to do with 9/11 Truth.

:rolleyes:

The powers of financial capitalism have another far reaching aim nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole.

The article confirms ^that.

I guess I tacitly accept the notions commonly expressed from Tragedy and Hope but they have nothing to do with the financial scandals and gamed system that we're forced to endure. The people actively engaged in rigging the system are so far removed from the whisker-twisting supervillian Royal Bloodlines Bankster Lizard Families that it is disingenuous to imply the article makes that connection, or even that there is a connection.

Did "Tragedy and Hope" mention "Lizard Families"? :rolleyes: Stupid straw man argument is a stupid straw man.

Ah. Violating forum rules I see. Carry on with your disrespect of property rights.

KingNothing
04-30-2013, 09:40 PM

The powers of financial capitalism have another far reaching aim nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole.

This isn't about dominating political systems. It's about manipulating markets for profits and corporate success.

Now, I certainly believe that central banks manipulate interest rates and monetary supply for political reasons at times, but that wasn't what the article was driving at.

jmdrake
04-30-2013, 09:46 PM
Because THEY don't have to kill anyone and risk getting caught to bring about the changes that THEY want. If THEY are as patient as Alex Jones and company claim, if they're willing to wait a generation or two to enact their desired policies, all they would need to do is rattle the hornets nest. And then, in time, even if THEY were trying to stop terrorists, human stupidity, laziness and communication failures would allow a lunatic to succeed in an act of terror.

America is a big place, with a lot of people doing a lot of crazy things. The world is an even larger place, with even more, crazier, people, doing totally insane things. In time, several of them will inevitably succeed where others have failed and murder people in senseless acts of violence. The government doesn't need to cause anything to happen, or even allow anything to happen. All it has to do is wait, and even if it tries to prevent tragedy, something will happen and the people will race to toss their liberty aside for security.

A) Alex Jones and company never said everyone involved in conspiracy is patient. If you look at known conspiracies, like the mafia, you will find the high strung and hot headed in organizations along with the patient and pragmatic.

B) "They" said they needed a "new Pearl Harbor" like event.

C) Going from the fact that there were drills on 9/11 simulating 9/11, we at least know that the claim by Bush, Rice, Cheney and Rumsfeld that "Nobody thought of airplanes as flying bombs" is bogus. At least whoever ordered the drills knew.

D) Visa Express, put in place just months before 9/11, allowed 15 of the 19 hijackers to come in.

E) In the 1993 WTC bombing an FBI informant made the bomb after being denied permission by his handler(s) to use fake explosives.

Now, it's probably hard for you to wrap your mind around everyone in government as being part of the "they". That's because everyone in government is not part of the they. "They" don't need control of everyone. "They" just need infiltrators at the right place at the right time. We know the Soviets infiltrated our government at times in our history. We know other enemies have attempted infiltration. And people in government but outside control of outside nefarious influences? Not a problem. When whistleblowers like Sibel Edmonds, or Cowleen Rowley, or even once official story loyalist Richard Clarke raise questions and expose facts of what's really going on, those whistleblowers either get ignored or vilified by the MSM.

KingNothing
04-30-2013, 09:48 PM
I bet an earthquake happens in the middle of this country sometime in the next hundred or so years and people rush to demand Congress write laws forcing buildings to be retrofitted to withstand the next quake.

I bet another shooter will target innocent people sometime in the near future and gun rights will be under assault.

I bet another bomber will target Americans and we'll demand more surveillance and less liberty.

I bet a hacking scandal will cripple a financial institution or government, and people will demand tighter oversight of the internet.

I bet muslim radicals will be active in more countries as time move forward, and neocons will clamor for war.

I bet gold and bitcoins will see wild price fluctuations over the next decade, and True Believers will scream "I TOLD YOU SO!" and rush in during every boom.

I bet the dollar will decrease will see relatively wild price fluctuations, and the Fed and Treasury will demand more power to deal with it.

I bet the economy will see fluctuations and Keynesian will write column after column demanding more spending, while Austrians and conservatives do the opposite.

I bet that politicians will do absolutely nothing to solve the debt crisis until we're right on the verge of the pot boiling over.

.........you don't need insight into secret societies and conspirator clubs to know what will happen in the future, you just need some understanding of life's randomness and human reactions, and a long enough timeline. Eventually your predictions come true enough to be accepted by anyone with a confirmation bias in your favor.

People will attempt to rig any system that can be gamed. And in time, they'll succeed. People will work to expose them, too. And, in time, they'll succeed too. So it goes.

ghengis86
04-30-2013, 09:54 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

Got you covered...and one for you too!

Anti Federalist
04-30-2013, 09:56 PM
People will attempt to rig any system that can be gamed. And in time, they'll succeed.

People will work to expose them, too. And, in time, they'll succeed too.

The hell, you say...

KingNothing
04-30-2013, 09:56 PM
C) Going from the fact that there were drills on 9/11 simulating 9/11, we at least know that the claim by Bush, Rice, Cheney and Rumsfeld that "Nobody thought of airplanes as flying bombs" is bogus. At least whoever ordered the drills knew.

OH MY GOD! THERE WILL DRILLS SIMILAR TO 9/11 TO TRAIN PEOPLE WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF 9/11! THAT MEANS, INSIDE JOB!

Bastiat's The Law
04-30-2013, 09:57 PM

Why do you feel the need to be a preacher and savior figure?

KingNothing
The hell, you say...

Hence Zerohedge. Hence, the article you posted.

jmdrake
This isn't about dominating political systems. It's about manipulating markets for profits and corporate success.

Now, I certainly believe that central banks manipulate interest rates and monetary supply for political reasons at times, but that wasn't what the article was driving at.

Read again.

If you don't think what was described in the Rolling Stone article is able to dominate the political system of most countries then you aren't thinking. Sorry to b blunt. Just look at TARP. Nearly 90% of Americans were against it. Yet it passed with strong bipartisan support. Why? If your powerful enough to control global financial markets, even in commodities like gold and silver, you're powerful enough to dominate world politics.

KingNothing

Psychological problems, I think. He's certainly a man who has a good heart, but he's completely delusional.

fr33
04-30-2013, 09:58 PM
I've read enough of Taibbi's articles and his book Griftopia to know that this isn't really a new revelation to him. He's always said an oligarchy is running the global economy.

jmdrake
04-30-2013, 09:59 PM
I bet the next time someone posts an article from the MSM admitting there are worldwide conspiracies, people like you will throw up a bunch of straw men / red herring arguments to divert attention from facts you find to painful and scary to contemplate.

I bet an earthquake happens in the middle of this country sometime in the next hundred or so years and people rush to demand Congress write laws forcing buildings to be retrofitted to withstand the next quake.

I bet another shooter will target innocent people sometime in the near future and gun rights will be under assault.

I bet another bomber will target Americans and we'll demand more surveillance and less liberty.

I bet a hacking scandal will cripple a financial institution or government, and people will demand tighter oversight of the internet.

I bet muslim radicals will be active in more countries as time move forward, and neocons will clamor for war.

I bet gold and bitcoins will see wild price fluctuations over the next decade, and True Believers will scream "I TOLD YOU SO!" and rush in during every boom.

I bet the dollar will decrease will see relatively wild price fluctuations, and the Fed and Treasury will demand more power to deal with it.

I bet the economy will see fluctuations and Keynesian will write column after column demanding more spending, while Austrians and conservatives do the opposite.

I bet that politicians will do absolutely nothing to solve the debt crisis until we're right on the verge of the pot boiling over.

.........you don't need insight into secret societies and conspirator clubs to know what will happen in the future, you just need some understanding of life's randomness and human reactions, and a long enough timeline. Eventually your predictions come true enough to be accepted by anyone with a confirmation bias in your favor.

People will attempt to rig any system that can be gamed. And in time, they'll succeed. People will work to expose them, too. And, in time, they'll succeed too. So it goes.

Anti Federalist
04-30-2013, 10:00 PM

Psychological problems, I think.

You guys are fun...

KingNothing
04-30-2013, 10:01 PM
I've read enough of Taibbi's articles and his book Griftopia to know that this isn't really a new revelation to him. He's always said an oligarchy is running the global economy.

Exactly. Guys like Taibbi and even Nocera to an extent have written things like this in the past. It is nothing new.

jmdrake
04-30-2013, 10:02 PM
OH MY GOD! THERE WILL DRILLS SIMILAR TO 9/11 TO TRAIN PEOPLE WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF 9/11! THAT MEANS, INSIDE JOB!

Right. Snip out the rest of my post and ignore the important part. we at least know that the claim by Bush, Rice, Cheney and Rumsfeld that "Nobody thought of airplanes as flying bombs" is bogus. At least whoever ordered the drills knew.

Ignore the 1993 WTC bomber being told to use real explosives by the FBI.

Ignore 15 of the 19 hijackers being let in through VISA express.

It's a common dishonest debate technique you are using. Isolate facts and try to distort the meaning of them. "Sure ladies and gentlemen of the jury. The DNA matches my client 99.99%. But so what? It could be the identical twin that we don't know about."

jmdrake
04-30-2013, 10:03 PM

Why do you feel the need to be a gatekeeper and cat herder?

KingNothing
04-30-2013, 10:03 PM
I bet the next time someone posts an article from the MSM admitting there are worldwide conspiracies, people like you will throw up a bunch of straw men / red herring arguments to divert attention from facts you find to painful and scary to contemplate.

Painful and scary? Really? I've been reading Zerohedge since it started, and other blogs about the rigged financial system since before then. Christ almighty, Im a Paulbot, after all.

jmdrake
04-30-2013, 10:04 PM
Exactly. Guys like Taibbi and even Nocera to an extent have written things like this in the past. It is nothing new.

Ron Paul has given speeches about U.S. foreign policy in the past. It's nothing new. :rolleyes:

Anti Federalist
04-30-2013, 10:05 PM
Why do you feel the need to be a gatekeeper and cat herder?

Psychological problems, I think...:D

fr33
04-30-2013, 10:09 PM
Ron Paul has given speeches about U.S. foreign policy in the past. It's nothing new. :rolleyes:
It's just that it seems like some of you are latching onto this because of his "conspiracy theorists were right" lines. It's a conspiracy that he's always agreed with you on except for that he blames it all on Ayn Rand like a typical libtard.

Anti Federalist
04-30-2013, 10:15 PM
It's just that it seems like some of you are latching onto this because of his "conspiracy theorists were right" lines. It's a conspiracy that he's always agreed with you on except for that he blames it all on Ayn Rand like a typical libtard.

The Taibbi piece was secondary to my point:

That all of us nuts hollering about 9/11 have maybe, just maybe, planted enough seeds of doubt, that when there is a "terror" attack, people's first response won't be to throw their rights away and swoon into the waiting arms of the nearest cop.

NorfolkPCSolutions
05-01-2013, 12:57 AM
Well...I never saw the goddamn article. Thanks for posting, AF.

No one will consider the information in the RS article a revelation until every last bucket and barrel of shit has hit the metaphorical fan - the kind of fan that makes NASA wind tunnels so very nifty. Once it's dripping off the walls in great runny streaks, piled up in steaming heaps, it will be war that corrects the behavior of these criminal fucks. That's the story of humanity since God belched the universe into existence. Or whatever the hell you believe.

9/11 was an inside job. Most of the horrors we've seen since have been false flags. Only time will make the truth of these statements self evident.

It all comes down to one question: How rotten, how evil, do you believe the human animal can be? Your answer dictates your willingness to be labeled a "Conspiracy Theorist" or not.