PDA

View Full Version : Calif. Bill Allows Students to Pick Bathrooms Based on 'Gender Identity'

green73
04-30-2013, 08:48 AM
A proposed law introduced in the California State legislature would allow public school children to use bathrooms designated for members of the opposite sex, if that students' "gender identity" differed from the students biological sex.

Assembly Bill 1266, introduced by Democratic Assemblyman Tom Ammiano, who represents a section of the city of San Francisco would:

"...require that a pupil be permitted to participate in sex-segregated school programs and activities, including athletic teams and competitions, and use facilities consistent with his or her gender identity, irrespective of the gender listed on the pupil's record."

cont
http://cnsnews.com/blog/dan-joseph/california-bill-would-allow-students-use-bathrooms-consistent-his-or-her-gender

kathy88
04-30-2013, 08:59 AM
Oh FFS. Just the fact that ANY government actually invested time/money into this should tell you all how fucked we really are.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-30-2013, 09:02 AM
That boy sure has a lot of use for the used tampon bin.
How'd liberals manage to convince lawmakers gender and sex are two different things?

sailingaway
04-30-2013, 09:02 AM
This is stupid. Every school in every district will have at least ONE guy pretending to 'identify female' to use the girl's bathroom, just to be obnoxious.

And because they are cleaner.

At which point they won't be.

Call me sexist all you want, but then go to any California school and check out the bathrooms by gender.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-30-2013, 09:04 AM
This is stupid. Every school in every district will have at least ONE guy pretending to 'identify female' to use the girl's bathroom, just to be obnoxious.

Call me sexist all you want, but then go to any California school and check out the bathrooms by gender.
Don't hold prejudice against me. I was born inside a man's body.

sailingaway
04-30-2013, 09:07 AM
Don't hold prejudice against me. I was born inside a man's body.

Are they going to add urinals to the girl's bathrooms for the guys that identify female to use?

For that man's body you're trapped in?

lib3rtarian
04-30-2013, 09:11 AM
Does this also apply to visitors? I am thinking of dropping by some of these restrooms and catching meself some full frontal female nakidddness whenever I am going through CA..yeah know just to boost ma libido a bit..

tangent4ronpaul
04-30-2013, 09:15 AM
What could possibly go wrong?

http://www.rc4y.com/images/l/201205/b/13381340903.jpg

$31 video camera w/ micro DVR...

HELLO YOUTUBE!!!!

:rolleyes:

-t

kathy88
04-30-2013, 09:15 AM
Does this also apply to visitors? I am thinking of dropping by some of these restrooms and catching meself some full frontal female nakidddness whenever I am going through CA..yeah know just to boost ma libido a bit..

Yeah because school students are totally in the habit of becoming fully nude frontally in the bathrooms. Pedo.

jmdrake
04-30-2013, 09:16 AM
Are they going to add urinals to the girl's bathrooms for the guys that identify female to use?

For that man's body you're trapped in?

Obviously if he identifies as a girl he has to squat and pee. Not a problem. Now what about the girl that gender identifies as a guy? How does she use the urinal? With a funnel? :confused:

tangent4ronpaul
04-30-2013, 09:21 AM
Obviously if he identifies as a girl he has to squat and pee. Not a problem. Now what about the girl that gender identifies as a guy? How does she use the urinal? With a funnel? :confused:

Actually yes, unless she wants to risk making a mess...

http://www.rei.com/search?query=Pee+funnel

Pee Funnel:

http://www.rei.com/zoom/vv/a3c92ac5-fadd-4df0-ac78-afe5bcf1713c.jpg/150

-t

jmdrake
04-30-2013, 09:23 AM
Yeah because school students are totally in the habit of becoming fully nude frontally in the bathrooms. Pedo.

The HS I went to had the guys showers out in the open around the pole. Girls had privacy though.

http://media.caller.com/media/img/photos/2012/09/27/520120926154507002_t607.JPG

I'd still like to kill the sick bastard that invented ^that.

lib3rtarian
04-30-2013, 09:28 AM

Sure they do. But don't hate me. I am just pointing out the idiocy of the bill by highlighting one of the possible loopholes real pedos will exploit. One of the million things which can go wrong with this bill.

kathy88
04-30-2013, 09:31 AM
Sure they do. But don't hate me. I am just pointing out the idiocy of the bill by highlighting one of the possible loopholes real pedos will exploit. One of the million things which can go wrong with this bill.

;)

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-30-2013, 09:37 AM
The HS I went to had the guys showers out in the open around the pole. Girls had privacy though.

I refused to shower in HS. I enjoy my privacy. This is school, not prison. OH WAIT.

Acala
04-30-2013, 09:37 AM

In my high school, the boys showered in a big, open room and the coach would walk through inspecting and shout encouragement like "open up the gates and wash in there!". Also, in the swim class the boys all swan nude. I kid you not. Pedophiles PAID for the chance to teach at my high school.

Remember the big high school hazing scandal a few years ago where the cheerleaders beat up the recruits and threw buckets of animal guts and shit on them? My high school.

I am so PROUD!

tangent4ronpaul
04-30-2013, 09:43 AM

My school just had shower heads positioned along the perimeter of a tiled room for both boys and girls.

When we got a new building, the boys bathroom had this huge circular thing that everyone figured was a huge communal urinal, and used that way until a teacher was in there one day and explained to us that it was a communal hand washing station...

F' this modern architectural perversion of plumbing...

-t

sailingaway
04-30-2013, 09:51 AM

Girls change in the bathrooms all the time. Not usually to the point of being nude, though.

kathy88
04-30-2013, 10:00 AM
Girls change in the bathrooms all the time. Not usually to the point of being nude, though.

Maybe in the locker rooms. I can say in my entire school career I NEVER saw anyone changing in just the regular bathrooms.

sailingaway
04-30-2013, 10:03 AM
Maybe in the locker rooms. I can say in my entire school career I NEVER saw anyone changing in just the regular bathrooms.

Seriously? They did at my schools.

jbauer
04-30-2013, 10:07 AM

I travel a lot I still feel weird using the ladys room when the guys room is out of service at gas stations.

jmdrake
04-30-2013, 10:13 AM
I refused to shower in HS. I enjoy my privacy. This is school, not prison. OH WAIT.

I went to a boarding school so the only way around a communal shower was to shower in the middle of the day. Yeah, public schools aren't the only ones F'd up in this area. Oh yeah, and this was a Christian school. Some good things about it, but this was stupid. You'd get in trouble for kissing a girl (I kid you not) but ya got to soap up naked in front of a bunch of guys? Like I said. I'd love to kill the sick bastard that thought of this.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-30-2013, 10:14 AM
My school just had shower heads positioned along the perimeter of a tiled room for both boys and girls.

When we got a new building, the boys bathroom had this huge circular thing that everyone figured was a huge communal urinal, and used that way until a teacher was in there one day and explained to us that it was a communal hand washing station...

-t
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln81ndlWng1qbugkz.png

jmdrake
04-30-2013, 10:16 AM

-t

:eek: So....people had to later use it to wash their hands? Ewwwww.... The only thing I can think of worse than that is the time in summer camp when someone had taken a dump in one of those large urinals. Good grief, I wonder how I survived to adulthood with my sanity in tack? (And for those who doubt my sanity STFU).

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-30-2013, 10:16 AM
you know since liberals are pushing for confused people to be able to decide whatever sex they are, I'm going to start making up my species of human. From now on I'm not white or Aryan or Caucasian or whatever: My ancestors are now from Japan and Kenya. I'm also going to pick what size my penis is. 6 feet.

asurfaholic
04-30-2013, 10:28 AM
you know since liberals are pushing for confused people to be able to decide whatever sex they are, I'm going to start making up my species of human. From now on I'm not white or Aryan or Caucasian or whatever: My ancestors are now from Japan and Kenya. I'm also going to pick what size my penis is. 6 feet.

Why stop there? These eyes are not blue, they are yellow. Suck on that, bitches.

jmdrake
04-30-2013, 10:43 AM

If I pretend to be the son Obama never had, do I get access to the Whitehouse?

tangent4ronpaul
04-30-2013, 10:50 AM
I went to a boarding school so the only way around a communal shower was to shower in the middle of the day. Yeah, public schools aren't the only ones F'd up in this area. Oh yeah, and this was a Christian school. Some good things about it, but this was stupid. You'd get in trouble for kissing a girl (I kid you not) but ya got to soap up naked in front of a bunch of guys? Like I said. I'd love to kill the sick bastard that thought of this.

BYU has that policy too - it's called "Public Display of Affection" and it can get you expelled!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln81ndlWng1qbugkz.png

Boys and girls were not in the same shower room at the same time. EVER!

-t

Brian4Liberty
04-30-2013, 10:52 AM
Political correctness ad absurdum.

Unisex, single person bathrooms is the solution.

lib3rtarian
04-30-2013, 10:53 AM
If I pretend to be the son Obama never had, do I get access to the Whitehouse?

So by extension you are admitting to Obama sleeping with your mother.

jmdrake
04-30-2013, 10:55 AM
So by extension you are admitting to Obama sleeping with your mother.

Well the government is screwing everybody so....

sailingaway
04-30-2013, 10:57 AM

From a female's point of view, even those should be segregated -- by capability for not making them disgusting.

James Madison
04-30-2013, 12:24 PM

Found the solution...

http://www.millerportableservices.com/restroompics/standard1.jpg

James Madison
04-30-2013, 12:29 PM

I'm a black man trapped in a white man's body. If I racially identify as African, do I qualify for affirmative action?

seyferjm
04-30-2013, 12:48 PM
I'm a black man trapped in a white man's body. If I racially identify as African, do I qualify for affirmative action?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f316/suntzini/chappelle.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/suntzini/media/chappelle.jpg.html)

KingRobbStark
04-30-2013, 12:50 PM

Michael Jackson disapproves.

kcchiefs6465
04-30-2013, 01:36 PM
FFS

jkob
04-30-2013, 01:56 PM
I don't really care. If someone 'identifies' as a woman(I'm assuming it's more than just declaring I'm a woman), I can see why using the men's bathroom would be tough and even demeaning to the person. Nobody ever changed in the bathrooms at my school and the only dongs I'd see were the special ed kids who took a piss with their pants around their ankles. It get the feeling a lot of you guys are a lot older than me, we didn't even shower for gym. Personally I avoided using the bathrooms as much as possible at school, they were more lounges where people skipped and smoked. Worrying about perverts is silly, do you live in fear of gay people? If you act inappropriately it shouldn't matter what gender you were born as or identify as.

AGRP
04-30-2013, 02:09 PM
All californian high school boys are praying for this to pass.

tod evans
04-30-2013, 02:17 PM
In 1976 the girls and guys would all congregate in the guys bathroom to smoke dope...

The Free Hornet
04-30-2013, 03:54 PM
From a female's point of view, even those should be segregated -- by capability for not making them disgusting.

Shouldn't males get bathrooms that aren't disgusting too? It's not every guy causing the problem! Like with cops, we have bad apples, but they're called piss poor shots. So I guess it is a lot like cops.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-30-2013, 03:56 PM
Shouldn't males get bathrooms that aren't disgusting too? It's not every guy causing the problem! Like with cops, we have bad apples, but they're called piss poor shots. So I guess it is a lot like cops.
I only took a crap in the boy's bathroom once in my life, and it was a terrible experience. If I had to take a shit I usually just said my stomach hurt then got sent home. Obviously I was telling the truth.

Carson
04-30-2013, 03:56 PM

Cleaner. You've never done any janitorial work have you?

Scary things in there.