PDA

View Full Version : 55% of Americans don't know that Planned Parenthood Perform Abortions

AuH20
04-30-2013, 08:18 AM
Those same 55% were later polled again and 99% of them insisted that electrolytes are what plants crave. :D;)

http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2013/04/30/poll-55-percent-of-americans-dont-know-planned-parenthood-performs-abortions/

O’Steen told LifeNews that his organization’s poll found 88% of respondents said that they were familiar with Planned Parenthood, with 41% saying that they were very familiar and 47% saying that they were somewhat familiar. Forty percent said they knew someone who had received services at a Planned Parenthood. Although 63% said that they had a favorable opinion of Planned Parenthood, including 38% of those who identified themselves as pro-life, 55% of those polled did not know that Planned Parenthood performs abortions.

The poll found 50 percent of pro-life respondents did not know that Planned Parenthood performs abortions. Of the 45% who knew that Planned Parenthood performs abortions, the majority greatly underestimated the number of abortions Planned Parenthood performs annually.

supermario21
04-30-2013, 08:35 AM
No wonder the defunding planned parenthood idea hasn't worked, the public doesn't know all the services they provide.

green73
04-30-2013, 08:41 AM
Apparently Republican pols are unaware of this as well, for when they controlled the White House and Congress they continued to fund it.

AuH20
04-30-2013, 08:57 AM
No wonder the defunding planned parenthood idea hasn't worked, the public doesn't know all the services they provide.

Grisly Infanticide Services wouldn't go over as well as "Planned Parenthood" which sounds so civilized. It's all about wording. Remember months back when the Obama administration categorized their intervention in Libya as a "kinetic military action" so as not to distress the grazing sheep??

cajuncocoa
04-30-2013, 09:39 AM
oh, hell...40% can't tell the difference between the Constitution and the Communist Manifesto. But most of us know who Kim Kardashian is dating whether we want to know or not. :rolleyes:

pathtofreedom
04-30-2013, 09:40 AM
Planned Parenthood is population control and eugenics.

Uriah
04-30-2013, 10:10 AM
oh, hell...40% can't tell the difference between the Constitution and the Communist Manifesto. But most of us know who Kim Kardashian is dating whether we want to know or not. :rolleyes:

I don't. I hear her name all the time but I don't even know why she is famous. Ignorance is bliss. :D

S.Shorland
04-30-2013, 10:14 AM
'The Darkie-Culling Institute'

tod evans
04-30-2013, 10:21 AM

I don't have the foggiest idea who Kim K. is..............But I suppose that's a good thing...:o

No MSM programming since the '70's...

jmdrake
04-30-2013, 10:25 AM
Those same 55% were later polled again and 99% of them insisted that electrolytes are what plants crave. :D;)

http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2013/04/30/poll-55-percent-of-americans-dont-know-planned-parenthood-performs-abortions/
The poll found 50 percent of pro-life respondents did not know that Planned Parenthood performs abortions.

Huh? Pro life people didn't know this? The pro life movement is an utter failure. :(

Hmmm....I guess that's why Rick Santorum was able to get away voting for Planned Parenthood funds.

shane77m
04-30-2013, 10:36 AM
Huh? Pro life people didn't know this? The pro life movement is an utter failure. :(

Hmmm....I guess that's why Rick Santorum was able to get away voting for Planned Parenthood funds.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jmdrake again.

One person I spoke with about Santorum said that the money was not for abortions it was just going to Planned Parenthood. /Facepalm

KrokHead
04-30-2013, 04:52 PM
Planned Parenthood is population control and eugenics.

I wish I could give you two +reps for that.

evilfunnystuff
04-30-2013, 05:07 PM
I don't. I hear her name all the time but I don't even know why she is famous. Ignorance is bliss. :D

I think she's O J Simpson's, lawyer's, daughter.

Sola_Fide
04-30-2013, 06:01 PM
I believe it. Ron was one of the only pro-life politicians I've heard that made it a point to go after the funding of Planned Parenthood as the first logical step to stop abortions in this country. And he was "outside of the mainstream" and "kooky".

cajuncocoa
04-30-2013, 06:17 PM

I don't have the foggiest idea who Kim K. is..............But I suppose that's a good thing...:o

No MSM programming since the '70's...

LOL, I guess y'all don't do much grocery shopping either. You can't get through the checkout without seeing her mug on 4 or 5 tabloid magazines.

sailingaway
04-30-2013, 06:21 PM
LOL, I guess y'all don't do much grocery shopping either. You can't get through the checkout without seeing her mug on 4 or 5 tabloid magazines.

Yeah. She has baby weight and is worried about it.

I buy groceries too. And the cover tells it all, in kodachrome.

QuickZ06
04-30-2013, 06:38 PM

I LOL'd so much when I saw this....it was the headline that did me in.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/227/itwcover2295x400.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/441/itwcover2295x400.jpg/)

And yes she is everywhere and always in the news.

tod evans
04-30-2013, 06:47 PM

I quit reading stuff at the checkout about the time they quit stocking Mad Magazine..

Uriah
04-30-2013, 08:12 PM

I guess I miss that when I shop at a health foods store. :D