PDA

View Full Version : Where are all these hit pieces on Ron and Rand suddenly coming from?

randomname
04-30-2013, 01:30 AM
??

kcchiefs6465
04-30-2013, 02:21 AM
Same places they've always come from.

Not trying to be an a-hole or anything, but I really expect nothing less from the lame stream media.

Here's a trip down memory lane. :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8bPfzIF8Qg

Expect the same amount of 'fair and balanced coverage' bullshit towards Rand Paul. The subsidies are a lot of money to be threatening.

Natural Citizen
04-30-2013, 02:44 AM
Most of late have been romper room politics at best. No real heavy hitters. None at all actually. Mostly socially charged political misfits who have no firm grasp on what's going on around the world pushing these picture pages around (to one another).

Be thankful and chalk it up as busy work for those who take these idiots seriously. Given a big boy hit piece we'd need to have depends in house.

fr33
04-30-2013, 06:52 AM
Some shitty news websites decided they needed some traffic.

sailingaway
04-30-2013, 07:53 AM
From the second Ron announced his Peace and Prosperity Institute it has been nonstop smear against him, fullblown on multiple sites with the same lines, 'spontaneously' the same day, after ignoring him to make him go away for months. They are recycling decades old and debunked stories with lying implication of racism and conspiracy theory. That a poll was taken right after Boston asking about trading civil liberties for security and found for the first time since 9/11 that Americans are more afraid of losing their Constitutional rights than they are of terrorists I'm sure is part of it. They know he is changing the wind, and they hate it. I loved that even a Fox commentator sort of rolled her eyes at a neoconservative saying 'they hate us for our freedoms' in response to Sheuer's interview about blowback. And the left is terrified of losing control of activists who actively care about peace and civil liberties and who aren't just mouthing the terms to be fashionable. Because their President clearly is a disaster on those issues.

I DO find it amusing that they are no longer pretending Ron wrote the handful of bad newsletters and are now pinning it on Lew Rockwell, given how the innuendo during the campaign was that Ron himself wrote them or approved them back in the day. This is the meme that suits them now.

jmdrake
04-30-2013, 08:05 AM
??

Us winning.

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1160/5115573376_1060cf0190.jpg

TonySutton
04-30-2013, 08:14 AM
You only catch flak when you are over the target. ;)

All the news will cause more uninformed readers to learn about Ron Paul. From there the learning begins :)

Lucille
04-30-2013, 08:42 AM
I think it was McAdams' PR for the Institute:

The neo-conservative era is dead (http://antiwar.com/blog/2013/04/12/ron-paul-launches-new-peace-institute/). The ill-advised policies pushed by the neo-cons have everywhere led to chaos and destruction, and to a hatred of the United States and its people. Multi-trillion dollar wars have not made the world a safer place; they have only bankrupted our economic future.

:)

(Speaking of antiwar.com, Lucy Steigerwald (antiwar.com/blog/2013/04/30/introducing-lucy-steigerwald/) has joined them!)

sailingaway
04-30-2013, 09:09 AM
I think it was McAdams' PR for the Institute:

:)

(Speaking of antiwar, Lucy Steigerwald (antiwar.com/blog/2013/04/30/introducing-lucy-steigerwald/) has joined them!)

aw, I thought you meant she had joined Ron's Institute

Lucille
04-30-2013, 10:40 AM
aw, I thought you meant she had joined Ron's Institute

Sorry! Edited it to make it more clear. She's really great, and antiwar is much better fit for her than Reason.

ninepointfive
04-30-2013, 01:24 PM
From the second Ron announced his Peace and Prosperity Institute it has been nonstop smear against him, fullblown on multiple sites with the same lines, 'spontaneously' the same day, after ignoring him to make him go away for months. They are recycling decades old and debunked stories with lying implication of racism and conspiracy theory. That a poll was taken right after Boston asking about trading civil liberties for security and found for the first time since 9/11 that Americans are more afraid of losing their Constitutional rights than they are of terrorists I'm sure is part of it. They know he is changing the wind, and they hate it. I loved that even a Fox commentator sort of rolled her eyes at a neoconservative saying 'they hate us for our freedoms' in response to Sheuer's interview about blowback. And the left is terrified of losing control of activists who actively care about peace and civil liberties and who aren't just mouthing the terms to be fashionable. Because their President clearly is a disaster on those issues.

I DO find it amusing that they are no longer pretending Ron wrote the handful of bad newsletters and are now pinning it on Lew Rockwell, given how the innuendo during the campaign was that Ron himself wrote them or approved them back in the day. This is the meme that suits them now.

It would be interesting to take these usernames and ip address down into a spreadsheet, and see where this is coming from if possible. We all know the paid shills do exist, and receive instruction from a centralized authority.

Badger Paul
04-30-2013, 08:21 PM
From the same neocons who are afraid of him.

Had they kept quiet we'd still be talking about Rand and blowing away stick-up men with drones.

But never underestimate the unity these scumbags create for Rand among us every time they attack him. As much as I find him disagreeable, there's no way I'd give allegiance to the vermin who are attacking him. Whatever happens I hope he does squash them when 2016 comes around.

Constitutional Paulicy
04-30-2013, 11:09 PM
All the more reason for Rand to become the candidate of choice by the GOP. That will only happen if more people get behind Rand and make it difficult if not impossible for the Republican Party to not endorse him before the primaries. If the Democratic Party and the GOP are undermining his effort in the run up to the election in 2016, it will be an insurmountable achievement to say the least.

RickyJ
04-30-2013, 11:16 PM
Same places they've always come from.

Not trying to be an a-hole or anything, but I really expect nothing less from the lame stream media.

Here's a trip down memory lane. :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8bPfzIF8Qg

Expect the same amount of 'fair and balanced coverage' bullshit towards Rand Paul. The subsidies are a lot of money to be threatening.

They would never ask that question to Mitt Romney or Obama.