PDA

View Full Version : Need Viral Assistance Please : Tag Ideas and RRL Description

me3
11-25-2007, 01:06 PM
As per the title

I need a list of tags, I'll pick the 5 best ones.

And I need a short description written for Rudy's Reading List. Say no more than 80 words.

Please post your ideas and contributions.

me3
11-25-2007, 02:07 PM
bump, c'mon folks, you don't want me to select this stuff on my own. :D

Elijah
11-25-2007, 02:20 PM
I like

"Who is Ron Paul?"
and
"Google Ron Paul"

Think about it for a minute. Now, the person has a question that they need answering. They will ask other people or google it themselves. Either way it provokes them to find out who he is. The main thing is most people don't know who he is. Once they know who he is the majority end up liking him.

So therefore we just put 2 simple phrases out and now they will most likely find out who Ron Paul is. Most will end up liking him.

me3
11-25-2007, 04:56 PM
Thanks Elijah!

Here are some tags I have dug up, tags that people have marked as related to Ron Paul

politics
republican
libertarian
ronpaul
ron paul
gold
election
gold
forex
commodities
investinig
conservative
alternative health

Now I just need a blog post and/or article on the Reading List to link to for Propeller. I think we can get on the front page of propeller.com for a day.

Lend me a hand?

gworrel
11-25-2007, 06:54 PM
As per the title

I need a list of tags, I'll pick the 5 best ones.

And I need a short description written for Rudy's Reading List. Say no more than 80 words.

Please post your ideas and contributions.

Okay, I'll give it a shot:

Ron Paul and Rudy Giuliani went head to head in the 2nd GOP presidential debate over the causes of the 9/11 tragedy. Ron Paul made the well researched point that the terrorists were attacking us over here due to our long standing presence and meddling in the Middle East. Rudy displayed his obvious lack of careful study in his response.

Now some Ron Paul grassroots supporters are promoting a major fund drive for November 30 with the focus on filling the gaps in Rudy's library . The site is www.Rudysreadinglist.com. Visitors will find several well known books and documents which support Ron Paul's position and are recommended reading for anyone who wants to understand the events of 9/11. Visitors may also register for the November 30th fund raiser which aims to push Ron Paul's 4th quarter total to the campaign's $12 million goal a month early.

I am not sure if this is what you had in mind but feel free to use it or abuse it. I am sure I am over 80 words so I can work on condensing it if it is along the lines you are looking for. I frankly don't know what an RRL description is so feel free to give me a reading list if needed. Thanks.

gworrel
11-25-2007, 07:08 PM
Thanks Elijah!

Here are some tags I have dug up, tags that people have marked as related to Ron Paul

politics
republican
libertarian
ronpaul
ron paul
gold
election
gold
forex
commodities
investinig
conservative
alternative health

Now I just need a blog post and/or article on the Reading List to link to for Propeller. I think we can get on the front page of propeller.com for a day.

Lend me a hand?

Excuse my web ignorance but I assume that tags are likely search terms? If so then how about:

president
iraq war
Rudy Giuliani

Your last 5 (except maybe "conservative") seem a stretch to me. You have gold twice. "Investing" is mis-spelled. Thanks.

me3
11-25-2007, 07:32 PM
Thanks, a lot for the blurb!

Yeah, i was banging out the tags one handed during dinner on my laptop.

I'll clean them up!

me3
11-25-2007, 08:33 PM
Ok, here is my list of 20 tags for RRL

politics
republican
libertarian
9 11
ron paul
election
gold
forex
commodities
terrorism
conservative
alternative health
rudy giuliani
anti war
republicans
conservative politics
iraq
gop

me3
11-25-2007, 08:37 PM
78 or so words

Ron Paul and Rudy Giuliani went head to head in the 2nd GOP presidential debate over the causes of the 9/11 tragedy. Ron Paul made the well researched point that the terrorists were attacking us over here due to our long standing presence and meddling in the Middle East. Rudy displayed his obvious lack of careful study in his response. After the debate, Ron Paul gave Rudy Giuliani a reading list, including the 9/11 Commission Report.