PDA

View Full Version : International Writers Please

raiha
11-25-2007, 12:56 PM
I thought that given there is such alot of effort being put in to marginalize Dr Paul, despite the historical internet phenomena that is taking place, the U.S. media would need to rethink their attitudes if other countries took to reporting on his enormous support with considerably more gusto.

Lets exchange ideas, anecdotes, themes and help get this wonderful man into office (complete with bullet-proof vest...cos he's gonna need it) :(

Liberty Star
11-25-2007, 09:26 PM
That is good idea, we need to improve our image around the world.

Perhaps New Zealanders could write to US media editors/producers and we could send friendly letters to New Zealand media editors to create a Ron Paul friendly cross current :)

Or Londoners could mark an interesting day in honor of Ron Paul, that would certainly hit the news here and BBC. Or something more creative perhaps.

raiha
11-27-2007, 01:11 AM
I think i'm making it up as i go along.

I put the thread up on the off chance it would attract a Ron Paul supporter from Outer Mongolia who knew how to write. Or anywhere outside of US!!
Then we could somehow swap ideas and themes. What you write in the US is so different to what we would write here or any else in the world. No-one here has even heard of Huckabee and wouldn't know a primary if it jumped up and bit them.
Why we don't even know anything about libertarianism!!

sidcrowe
11-27-2007, 02:28 AM
I know who Mike Huckabee is. Our Canadian comedian Rick Mercer made fun of him in this video a few years ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhTZ_tgMUdo

mkpdavies
11-27-2007, 12:51 PM
Or Londoners could mark an interesting day in honor of Ron Paul, that would certainly hit the news here and BBC.

Don't bank on it. The BBC is not the beacon of fair reporting you might think. They regularly ignore protests against the EU.