PDA

View Full Version : New Podcast Today: Ron Paul on His New Peace and Prosperity Institute!

sailingaway
04-27-2013, 03:35 PM
New Today: Ron Paul on His New Peace Institute! Listen to Ron Paul Institute Founder and CEO Ron Paul's newest comments on Podcast Nation today, speaking on the very important topic of Al-Qaeda and US foreign policy. Why is it the US fights Al-Qaeda in one country while supporting Al-Qaeda elsewhere? In the second segment he talks about his new Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity. Don't miss it!

audio at link

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2013/april/27/new-today-ron-paul-on-his-new-peace-institute!.aspx

sailingaway
04-28-2013, 01:16 AM
bump

RickyJ
04-28-2013, 01:27 AM
This is one issue I wish Ron would not push. Alquadea was started by the CIA. In many ways it is still a CIA splinter group that is indirectly controlled by the CIA. They are the gullible fools and patsies for the most part that help ensure that the agenda of war against Muslim nations with rich resources continue. 9/11 wasn't blowback, it was a false flag event mostly for the benefit of Israel. Osama Bin-Laden had nothing to with 9/11 and correctly fingered who really did it when he referred to the "government within a government" in the USA.

sailingaway
04-28-2013, 12:08 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if we helped Al Queda, since we were militant-izing that whole region back when it was viewed as 'the USSR's problem' as I recall. (I think we called them 'freedom fighters' then) I don't personally believe 9/11 was a false flag but blowback, permitted by negligence, and Ron feels that way too, so he is going to say what he believes. His solutions agree with yours, though, I think, in any event.