PDA

View Full Version : Colorado town considers requiring AK-47s and AR-15s in every home

sailingaway
04-27-2013, 01:06 AM
I wonder how that would work with their new state laws?

Also, the picture they use of a guy with his mouth open in mid word is supposed to make him look dumb, but note his hands.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/armistead_ar15_130114e-615x345.jpg

now note Feinstein's hands

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/1847_10151335587405197_1899795545_n.jpg

A town in Colorado is looking into a proposal that would require that every home have at least one assault-style rifle, similar to the Bushmaster AR-15 used to slaughter 20 elementary school children in Connecticut last year.

The Craig Daily Press reported this week that the Craig resident Craig Rummel had asked the city council to consider an ordinance that would force the head of every household to own a sporting rifle capable of using high-capacity magazines.

The ordinance included exceptions for anyone not mentally or physically capable of owning a firearm, or anyone who objected to the idea because of religious or personal beliefs.

Rummel said that he hoped the city would pass the ordinance to send a message to the state and the country.

“Coal, the power plant and hunting pretty well sums up what we offer here in Craig, America,” Rummel explained. “For too long, the state Legislature has been hammering us, and they’re destroying our economy.”

“Our voices are not being heard, but if we pass an ordinance, it will go viral, and then they’ll be forced to listen to us.”

According to the Daily Press, most of the council members agreed with the idea behind the ordinance, but hesitated at the notion of using their power just to send a message.

Council member Ray Beck suggested that a resolution could send the same message without carrying the weight of law.

But council member Tony Bohrer said he was “all for an ordinance, because at the end of the day there’s still going to be 20,000 head of elk at Black Mountain, and this would give me another thing to use to promote Craig.”

more: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/25/colorado-town-considers-requiring-ak-47s-and-ar-15s-in-every-home/

VoluntaryAmerican
04-27-2013, 01:55 AM
"A town in Colorado is looking into a proposal that would require that every home have at least one assault-style rifle, similar to the Bushmaster AR-15 used to slaughter 20 elementary school children in Connecticut last year."

Factually incorrect and clearly biased. He never used that gun it was in his trunk.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-27-2013, 01:58 AM
"A town in Colorado is looking into a proposal that would require that every home have at least one assault-style rifle, similar to the Bushmaster AR-15 used to slaughter 20 elementary school children in Connecticut last year."

Factually incorrect and clearly biased. He never used that gun it was in his trunk.

what else do you expect from a bunch of commies who hate individual liberty? With that logic we should ban motor vehicles because they kill more kids every year than guns.

DamianTV
04-27-2013, 04:20 AM
@sailingaway

I block facebook so the 2nd image isnt appearing. Im guessing she has her finger on the trigger. The "dumb" guy with his mouth open is at least holding his gun correctly. Hard to sneeze and pop one off if your finger is NOT on the trigger.

Basic Gun Safety.

tod evans
04-27-2013, 04:23 AM
Colorado town considers requiring AK-47s and AR-15s in every home

Works well for Switzerland, I say give it a go...

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-27-2013, 04:42 AM
@sailingaway

I block facebook so the 2nd image isnt appearing. Im guessing she has her finger on the trigger. The "dumb" guy with his mouth open is at least holding his gun correctly. Hard to sneeze and pop one off if your finger is NOT on the trigger.

Basic Gun Safety.
What a good idea. I just blocked fedbook too.

KrokHead
04-27-2013, 05:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL7DED8huak

Great song about ak-47s and ar-15s!

Bruno
04-27-2013, 06:52 AM
The answer is liberty. No citizens should be forced to purchase or prohibited from owning firearms.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-27-2013, 07:42 AM
The answer is liberty. No citizens should be forced to purchase or prohibited from owning firearms.

Clearly.