PDA

View Full Version : the meaning behind candidates money bombs

garrettwombat
11-25-2007, 11:58 AM
i dont understand... we have money bombs on dates of importance to ron paul and what his message is...

is it just me or are the other candidates supporters just picking random historical dates that have nothing to do with there campaign and trying to raise money on it?

the problem with that is, they dont have the message and the date to go along with each other, so none of them will ever raise as much as we do. no matter how hard they try

you think if we had a money bomb called "ron paul's giving day " or "ron paul for the future!!!" we would raise anything? no because thats stupid.

the other candidates are lacking a meaning and a message worth donating money for.

and honestly i wouldnt prob be donating on the 16 if i didnt feel it was such an important day in history.

AlexMerced
11-25-2007, 12:00 PM
it wouldn't of made a difference to me what the date was, the message is enough, the other candidates don't have a message

All of them are pulling at loose strings to put together a puzzle... when it's already been put together for them in Constitution

that's the difference.

weagle
11-25-2007, 12:03 PM
i dont understand... we have money bombs on dates of importance to ron paul and what his message is...

is it just me or are the other candidates supporters just picking random historical dates that have nothing to do with there campaign and trying to raise money on it?

the problem with that is, they dont have the message and the date to go along with each other, so none of them will ever raise as much as we do. no matter how hard they try

you think if we had a money bomb called "ron paul's giving day " or "ron paul for the future!!!" we would raise anything? no because thats stupid.

the other candidates are lacking a meaning and a message worth donating money for.

and honestly i wouldnt prob be donating on the 16 if i didnt feel it was such an important day in history.

May day is too late to be a fundraising date. :)

AlexMerced
11-25-2007, 12:04 PM
cute

njandrewg
11-25-2007, 12:19 PM
its just that the other campaigns aren't as organized as we are .

AlexMerced
11-25-2007, 12:38 PM
cause people don't care like we care