PDA

View Full Version : DAILY BEAST

NH4RonPaul
04-26-2013, 05:36 PM
All over Ron Paul for nonsense.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/04/26/rand-paul-s-biggest-liability-his-dad.html

cajuncocoa
04-26-2013, 05:41 PM
I see the article is time-stamped today, but I could swear I've seen that title on some article somewhere before.

Anyway, here's the text so we don't have to give them traffic:

Ron Paul's been drawing negative publicity recently. Well, that's the down-side of filling the board of your new think tank with conspiracy theorists, anti-semites, and authors of racist newsletters.

On the plus side, however, Iran's Press TV still has nice things to say about the former Texas member of Congress and Republican presidential contender. An op-ed today by regular Press TV contributor Gordon Duff leaps to Paul's defense. (http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/04/26/300273/911-tel-avivbased-outside-job/)

Former presidential candidate Ron Paul has come under a vicious smear attack for his formation of an institute dedicated to cleansing America of foreign control, ending the power of the Federal Reserve and stopping the deluge of false flag terrorism that has been unleashed on America.

The worrying question however is whether even Paul's personal safety can now be guaranteed. For if the smears fail,

other methods will be used, just as they were against Senator Paul Wellstone and his family.

Ron Paul and those of his institute, some with considerable experience in national security, are probably already aware.
In the last fifty years, no prominent American has stood up against Israel without dying in a plane wreck, mysterious car crash, committing suicide, often by shooting themselves several times at up to 20 feet away or ending up in prison.

Supporters like Gordon Duff and Press TV form only part the baggage Rand Paul will be hauling behind him as he seeks the Republican presidential nomination in 2016.

Can we break the link in the OP?