PDA

View Full Version : Obama: "God Bless Planned Parenthood"

Origanalist
04-26-2013, 11:24 AM
"--"We Got To Spread The Word, Particularly Among Young Women"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=68FR9V3C55A

familydog
04-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Remind me what Planned Parenthood actually does to decrease the need for abortions. I mean, besides handing out birth control at the taxpayer's expense. What you see here is the epitome of how politics and government work. It's far more lucrative to react to problems rather than simply preventing them in the first place.

Christian Liberty
04-26-2013, 11:36 AM
Obama should be saying "Satan Bless." Would be more fitting a curse on planned parenthood, and for Obama to use God's name for anything other than repentence is blasphemy of the highest order..

talkingpointes
04-26-2013, 11:43 AM
Remind me what Planned Parenthood actually does to decrease the need for abortions. I mean, besides handing out birth control at the taxpayer's expense. What you see here is the epitome of how politics and government work. It's far more lucrative to react to problems rather than simply preventing them in the first place.

Planned parenthood provides "counseling", supposedly they choose what mothers are going to be fit and ready and which mothers are not and they set them up with an abortion.

jkr
04-26-2013, 11:51 AM
FUCK YOU death monger

jmdrake
04-26-2013, 11:51 AM
Planned parenthood provides "counseling", supposedly they choose what mothers are going to be fit and ready and which mothers are not and they set them up with an abortion.

According to Planned Parenthood - Fit mother.

http://www.colourbox.com/preview/2103163-364694-happy-pregnant-woman-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

Unfit mother.

http://www.mommytoo.webs.com/bb_november06_2.BMP

Any questions?

familydog
04-26-2013, 11:57 AM

I wish I could apologize to each and every baby lucky enough to survive Planned Parenthood. I am ashamed that they must live in a world where people profit from the misery, trauma and death of others.

PaulConventionWV
04-26-2013, 12:00 PM

Eugenics.

Origanalist
04-26-2013, 12:03 PM

http://www.colourbox.com/preview/2103163-364694-happy-pregnant-woman-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

Unfit mother.

Any questions?

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with
social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most
successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal.
We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro
population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if
it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

-- Margaret Sanger's December 19, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble

Christian Liberty
04-26-2013, 12:18 PM
What I find amazing is when any Christian tries to tell me we still have to respect this genocidal maniac (Obama.) I know I'm breaking Godwin's Law, but I almost want to ask them if they'd respect Hitler too...

That he's still breathing is, frankly, an injustice. Fortunately, God will some day rectify that for us. Unfortunately, we don't have a libertarian Nuremberg trial system that can do it for us now...

moostraks
04-26-2013, 12:24 PM
I hate the phrase "women be allowed to make their own decisions about their health". It makes it sound noble to have an abortion rather than the taking of a life in the manner in which they do. All the whooping and hollering over that line makes me feel quite angry with the whole situation. Couldn't help but notice he cut the history lesson on PP roots short...

Christian Liberty
04-26-2013, 12:30 PM
I love living in the "Land of the Free", Nazi Germany, where the only choice you get is to kill a Jew...

Wait... wrong country...

Eagles' Wings
04-26-2013, 12:49 PM
"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with
social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most
successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal.
We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro
population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if
it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

-- Margaret Sanger's December 19, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble

Isaiah 5:20 (NKJV) "Woe to those who call evil good and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

puppetmaster
04-26-2013, 01:21 PM
FUCK YOU death monger

stop mincing words and say what you mean!!

I second this

talkingpointes
04-26-2013, 01:50 PM
I hate the phrase "women be allowed to make their own decisions about their health". It makes it sound noble to have an abortion rather than the taking of a life in the manner in which they do. All the whooping and hollering over that line makes me feel quite angry with the whole situation. Couldn't help but notice he cut the history lesson on PP roots short...

They may as well call them terrorist. I have never heard of a woman having an abortion that didn't regret it after. But I have known such few to actually do it. Admitting what is, is the first step. It's a whole lot easier to make your life easier and think it wasn't done by cheating.

QuickZ06
04-26-2013, 02:00 PM
Well that is some major irony.

Lucille
04-26-2013, 02:05 PM
Obama is a troll. Don't feed it.

bunklocoempire
04-26-2013, 02:05 PM
2:52 "Somewhere there's a young women starting a career who because of you is able to decide for herself when she wants to start a family"
(applause)

http://s6.postimg.org/xt2ye2hgx/legs_closed.jpg

She (along with the "man") has decided already. :mad:

Slut it up girls, we got your back. Slut it up guys, we got your back too. -We'll call it "health care".

Shiny things/moment of pleasure between two > defenseless, innocent life of one

SMH :(

youngbuck
04-26-2013, 02:25 PM
It's pretty clear which "god" he is referring to. Hail satan as we sacrifice the unborn!

kathy88
04-26-2013, 02:38 PM
Is that quote from Margaret Sanger for real? Holy SHIT that's some evil shit right there.

Anti Federalist
04-26-2013, 02:59 PM
• Eugenists imply or insist that a woman's first duty is to the state; we contend that her duty to herself is her first duty to the state. We maintain that a woman possessing an adequate knowledge of her reproductive functions is the best judge of the time and conditions under which her child should be brought into the world. We further maintain that it is her right, regardless of all other considerations, to determine whether she shall bear children or not, and how many children she shall bear if she chooses to become a mother.

Anti Federalist
04-26-2013, 03:00 PM
• A quote taken out of context: "We do not want word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro population." (In the context, it's apparent that she didn't want such word to get out because such a characterization of her work was common -- and untrue. Then as now.)

• When Sanger used terms like "racial betterment" she was generally referring to the human race, so in looking at quotes using such phrases, check the context before making assumptions. Her opinions of the disabled and immigrants -- opinions not attractive or politically correct today -- were often the source of such sentiments as "racial betterment."

http://womenshistory.about.com/od/quotes/a/margaret_sanger_2.htm

amy31416
04-26-2013, 03:45 PM

Unfit mother.

Any questions?

Wonder how they would have judged Obama's mom if she'd walked through their doors with Obama Sr.?

Sam I am
04-26-2013, 03:56 PM

source?

The Free Hornet
04-26-2013, 04:31 PM
Any questions?

Is that the father?

bunklocoempire
04-26-2013, 05:17 PM

source?

Introducing the following questions AFTER one gets pregnant. I think it's pretty clear who they deem as fit and ready.

From the PP site: http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/pregnancy/parenting-21521.htm

Some Things to Ask Yourself If You Are Thinking About Raising a Child

Am I ready to help a child feel wanted and loved?
Am I ready to cope with a tighter budget, less time for myself, and more stress?
Do I have the support of family and friends?
Am I ready to accept responsibility for all my child's needs?
Would I prefer to have a child at another time?
Is anyone pressuring me to continue or end the pregnancy?
How do I feel about other women who have children from unplanned pregnancies?
Can I afford to have a child?
What would it mean for my future and my family's future if I had a child now?
How important is it to me what other people will think about my decision?
Can I handle the experience of pregnancy and raising a child?

If you are already a parent, ask yourself how bringing another child into your family will affect your other children.

Think about what your answers mean to you. You may want to discuss your answers with your partner, someone in your family, a friend, a trusted religious adviser, or a counselor.

Abortion is a safe and legal way to end pregnancy.

ALWAYS with the disclaimer: Only you

You're already pregnant, now we'll go over any self-doubt you may have, introduce some more based on money and supposedly what you think people owe you -NOT what you owe a new life that is a result of your actions (AND the male's), and then offer you BOTH an easy out. :rolleyes::mad:

Asking those "questions" after one is pregnant -what an evil mind **ck. :mad:

Origanalist
04-26-2013, 05:19 PM
Is that quote from Margaret Sanger for real? Holy SHIT that's some evil shit right there.

Web of Deceit

Prior to 1939, Sanger's “outreach to the black community was largely limited to her Harlem clinic and speaking at black churches.”35 Her vision for “the reproductive practices of black Americans” expanded after the January 1939 merger of the Clinical Research Bureau and the American Birth Control League to form the Birth Control Federation of America. She selected Dr. Clarence J. Gamble, of the soap-manufacturing company Procter and Gamble, to be the BCFA regional director of the South.

Gamble wrote a memorandum in November 1939 entitled “Suggestions for the Negro Project,” in which he recognized that “black leaders might regard birth control as an extermination plot.” He suggested black leaders be placed in positions where it would appear they were in charge.36 Yet Sanger's reply reflects Gamble's ambivalence about having blacks in authoritative positions:

I note that you doubt it worthwhile to employ a full-time Negro physician. It seems to me from my experience ... that, while the colored Negroes have great respect for white doctors, they can get closer to their own members and more or less lay their cards on the table, which means their ignorance, superstitions and doubts. They do not do this with white people and if we can train the Negro doctor at the clinic, he can go among them with enthusiasm and ... knowledge, which ... will have far-reaching results among the colored people.37
Another project director lamented:

I wonder if Southern Darkies can ever be entrusted with ... a clinic. Our experience causes us to doubt their ability to work except under white supervision.38
Sanger knew blacks were a religious people—and how useful ministers would be to her project. She wrote in the same letter:

The minister's work is also important and he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members [emphasis added].39
------------------------------
excerpt from http://www.citizenreviewonline.org/special_issues/population/the_negro_project.htm