PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul AND Sibel Edmonds On Today's Alex Jones Show

libertygrl
04-26-2013, 10:56 AM
On the Friday, April 26 broadcast of the Alex Jones Show, Alex continues examination of the perplexing details surrounding the official Boston bombing narrative. He also gives a riveting report from West, Texas, the site of the fertilizer plant explosion that killed at least 15 people, where a massive police presence is preventing reporters from investigating and asking questions.

On today's show, Alex welcomes former FBI translator and whistleblower Sibel Edmonds to explain the US roots of "Chechen" terrorism. We also welcome Syrian Girl to talk about a potential Syrian chemical weapon false flag attack, as well as Former Congressman and 2012 presidential contender Ron Paul to give us his take on how Congress plans to exploit our fears to take our liberties.

http://www.infowars.com/

Lucille
04-26-2013, 11:09 AM
TY! Listening now.

dannno
04-26-2013, 05:16 PM
How was it?

MisfitToy
04-27-2013, 07:39 AM
I have to admit listening to Sibel Edmonds is an awaking. She gives a concise narrative of how the State attempts to manipulate situations for their objectives. From this interview, I can see where the brothers would be perfect candidates for CIA operatives and she explains how the CIA or State Dept prevents the FBI from pursuing leads only when it involves one of their own, as in the case of the brothers. It makes me wonder if student visas are given as a recruiting tool and I'm thinking the Saudi national who was deported was possibly one of those candidates.