PDA

View Full Version : Will Grigg needs your help!

green73
04-25-2013, 11:10 AM
For all who have benefited from and appreciate the inimitable work of William Grigg over the many years he's been steadfastly and eloquently writing on behalf of liberty, this excerpt -- attached to the end of his latest piece -- is a must read.

He needs help.

I implore all who are able to contribute whatever they can. If you are unable to contribute monetarily, my ask is that you at least bump this thread, so that others who can contribute monetarily might see it.

And if you don't know about William Grigg, you should...

WIthout further ado, the explanation and appeal:

An explanation – and an appeal

Thanks for not forgetting about Pro Libertate during my extended but unavoidable absence.

Since April 15 I’ve been bed-ridden – and usually in the hospital – fighting a severe infection. I’m nearing the end of a ten-day course of IV antibiotics that requires twice-daily visits to the hospital that last nearly two hours. Assuming we can beat back the infection, I’m looking at extended therapy with the local wound center.

As a freelance writer whose income is dependent entirely on my output, I was barely able to eke out living expenses for my family of eight. Since I was fired by The New American (without cause or explanation, I must reiterate) more than six years ago, our family has been without medical coverage. We’re doing what we can to pay off the expenses incurred by my wife’s repeated hospitalizations, and will be for the rest of my life.

I don’t exaggerate in the slightest in saying that my current health crisis has left us entirely destitute – or it would have, were it not for some timely and generous help from friends over on Facebook. We’re still holding onto a sheer cliff wall by our fingernails, and we desperately need whatever help you can provide. If everyone who follows this blog could donate ten dollars, this would see my family through the end of the summer.

In any case, thank you to everyone who has given so generously to me and my family in the past. Likewise, I appreciate everyone who has taken the time to read and share what I have published in this space. I intend to continue publishing my thoughts as long as there are people interested in reading them. Thanks again, and God bless.

Read/donate here, at the end of the article:
http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2013/04/when-homeland-security-theater-goes-off.html

http://www.dailypaul.com/283326/william-grigg-an-explanation-and-appeal-please-help

green73
04-25-2013, 03:41 PM
I donated. I hope you do too.

CCTelander
04-25-2013, 04:07 PM
I did.