PDA

View Full Version : Boston suspect had no firearm in boat

sailingaway
04-24-2013, 10:56 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/officials-boston-suspect-had-no-firearm-when-barrage-of-bullets-hit-hiding-place/2013/04/24/376fc8a0-ad18-11e2-a8b9-2a63d75b5459_story.html

ClydeCoulter
04-24-2013, 10:59 PM
Just came to post that, You Be Quick, sailingaway ! :)

But, he shot at the cops who then returned fire, and then shot himself in the throat. What?
<sarc> Maybe he ate the gun and it went off on the way down. </sarc>

Brian4Liberty
04-24-2013, 11:03 PM
One characterized it as “the fog of war” and said that in a highly charged atmosphere, one accidental shot could have caused what police call “contagious fire.”

Translation: trigger happy.

phill4paul
04-24-2013, 11:03 PM
Just came to post that, You Be Quick, sailingaway ! :)

But, he shot at the cops who then returned fire, and then shot himself in the throat. What?
<sarc> Maybe he ate the gun and it went off on the way down. </sarc>

He really sucks at being a terrorist.

Brian4Liberty
04-24-2013, 11:04 PM
He was an "imminent threat". Which, like beauty, is completely in the eyes of the beholder.

RickyJ
04-24-2013, 11:09 PM
The police are caught in multiple lies here. They claimed they did not fire on him, that he was firing at them, that he tried to kill himself with a gun which is how they explain his throat injuries and why he can't talk. Then one of them spills the beans so to speak by admitting that he didn't think the wound was a gun shot wound, that it looked like a knife wound. I am betting that there was not anything wrong with his throat before being arrested and that a doctor at the hospital cut his vocal chords to make sure he couldn't talk, that explains the "knife" wound, which would have been a surgeon's scalpel if this theory is correct. Something is very wrong here. If he had weapons before when he and his brother were supposedly shooting at the police, then why wouldn't he have at least taken one with him when he ran away for protection? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. This cast doubts that he was involved in the shootout and the bombing as well since there is still no proof he placed the bomb there. His so-called "confession" is not worth the paper it is written on now with all the lies the police have been caught in here.

donnay
04-24-2013, 11:18 PM
"One basic truth can be used as a foundation for a mountain of lies, and if we dig down deep enough in the mountain of lies, and bring out that truth, to set it on top of the mountain of lies; the entire mountain of lies will crumble under the weight of that one truth, and there is nothing more devastating to a structure of lies than the revelation of the truth upon which the structure of lies was built, because the shock waves of the revelation of the truth reverberate, and continue to reverberate throughout the Earth for generations to follow, awakening even those people who had no desire to be awakened to the truth." ~ Delamer Duverus

sailingaway
04-24-2013, 11:21 PM
The police were calling for smaller caliber weapons expressly to be able to take him alive. He could have been shot in the prior shoot out, although I'm still not sure why the boat didn't have any blood inside. Maybe he tied something over it. Or maybe he was ok until the flash bang whatsis stuff they were talking about on the scanner was shot 'to disorient him'.

I don't know.

They did bring him in alive, and, honestly, listening to it build up, I didn't think that would be their goal, after Dorner.

I just don't know.

Another part of me, a nagging voice says what if he was with his brother but not a participant and just ran? But I guess he told them the plot and that he was in it, but also that was before the Miranda warning was given per reports.

THAT might end up being a huge mistake for prosecution if SCOTUS doesn't see imminent threat the way Obama's executive order and DHS do.

CPUd
04-24-2013, 11:36 PM
The police are caught in multiple lies here. They claimed they did not fire on him, that it he was firing at them, that he tried to kill himself with a gun which is how they explain his throat injuries and why he can't talk. Then one of them spills the beans so to speak by admitting that he didn't think the wound was a gun shot wound, that it looked like a knife wound. I am betting that there was not anything wrong with his throat before being arrested and that a doctor at the hospital cut his vocal chords to make sure he couldn't talk, that explains the "knife" wound, which would have been a surgeon's scalpel if this theory is correct. Something is very wrong here. If he had weapons before when he and his brother were supposedly shooting at the police, then why wouldn't he have at least taken one with him when he ran away for protection? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. This cast doubts that he was involved in the shootout and the bombing as well since there is still no proof he placed the bomb there. His so-called "confession" is not worth the paper it is written on now with all the lies the police have been caught in here.

A doctor did not cut his vocal cords. He is able to speak now, though very limited.

Another part of me, a nagging voice says what if he was with his brother but not a participant and just ran? But I guess he told them the plot and that he was in it, but also that was before the Miranda warning was given per reports.

So far, it looks like they are charging him with setting off one of the bombs, and the other, they put on his brother. I have a feeling he will plead guilty and try to make a case for a life sentence.

AngryCanadian
04-24-2013, 11:42 PM
A doctor did not cut his vocal cords. He is able to speak now, though very limited.

Didn't the same doctor say he wouldn't be able to speak?

CPUd
04-24-2013, 11:45 PM
Didn't the same doctor say he wouldn't be able to speak?

I don't know, but defendant did say a word on Monday morn.

RickyJ
04-24-2013, 11:46 PM
The police were calling for smaller caliber weapons expressly to be able to take him alive. He could have been shot in the prior shoot out, although I'm still not sure why the boat didn't have any blood inside. Maybe he tied something over it. Or maybe he was ok until the flash bang whatsis stuff they were talking about on the scanner was shot 'to disorient him'.

I don't know.

They did bring him in alive, and, honestly, listening to it build up, I didn't think that would be their goal, after Dorner.

I just don't know.

THAT might end up being a huge mistake for prosecution if SCOTUS doesn't see imminent threat the way Obama's executive order and DHS do.

Did you see the weapons they went into people's homes with? Doesn't look small caliber to me, but I am not an expert in firearms either.

CPUd
04-24-2013, 11:49 PM
Did you see the weapons they went into people's homes with? Doesn't look small caliber to me, but I am not an expert in firearms either.

At 1 point, the commanders were ordering them to use non-lethal rounds, but that was the night before. I can't see them running into a house with beanbags. That is a good question to ask- if they were firing all those shots into the yard, how many of them were real bullets...

phill4paul
04-24-2013, 11:51 PM
Well this realization fucks sooo many scenarios...........

sailingaway
04-25-2013, 12:02 AM

I don't mean what they used door to door, I think the police state in all its force was way out of hand. But when they had a tip where he was and that he was in a boat they started calling repeatedly for smaller caliber weapons, specifically 'we need smaller caliber weapons' that sort of thing.

My impression at the time was the Boston PD was trying to bring him in alive and would have mirandaized him on the spot if they had been left in charge, frankly. I think it could have been belief he had guns and a bomb on him or something.... but I am surprised to learn he didn't have one, and I was surprised to see there was no blood in the boat. While there was confusion, I did feel fairly good about the police at the time, as opposed to when I was tracking the end of the Dorner chase.

pcosmar
04-25-2013, 12:06 AM
A .223/5.56 is a small caliber. Same caliber as the common.22.

I call bullshit.. There is no smaller caliber,, except BB guns.

sailingaway
04-25-2013, 12:14 AM
Officials tell the AP that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev described the bomb plot but stopped talking after being read his Miranda rights on Monday.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2013/04/well_hear_about_this_tomorrow.php

anaconda
04-25-2013, 12:16 AM
http://t.co/xcA2EBDpG9

You'll love this, too (from the second page of the very same article):

"In the immediate aftermath of Tsarnaev’s capture, police officials said he had fired from the boat and he was reported to have been captured with several weapons. There were also reports that the gunshot wound he suffered to the throat might have been an attempt to kill himself as police moved in."

RickyJ
04-25-2013, 12:23 AM
You'll love this, too (from the second page of the very same article):

"In the immediate aftermath of Tsarnaev’s capture, police officials said he had fired from the boat and he was reported to have been captured with several weapons. There were also reports that the gunshot wound he suffered to the throat might have been an attempt to kill himself as police moved in."

Yeah, they had to say several weapons. when in fact there were none. They seem to always go for the big lie, never the small lie. I expect they never thought the truth would come out.

anaconda
04-25-2013, 12:35 AM
Yeah, they had to say several weapons. when in fact there were none. They seem to always go for the big lie, never the small lie. I expect they never thought the truth would come out.

But what about the Washington Post publishing an article with blatant contradictions within the very same article? (ClydeCoulter caught this contradiction in the article and mentioned it in another thread.)

anaconda
04-25-2013, 12:42 AM
They seem to always go for the big lie, never the small lie.

http://hateandanger.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/make-the-lie-big-make-it-simple-keep-saying-it-and-eventually-they-will-believe-it-adolf-hitler.jpg

TheTexan
04-25-2013, 12:43 AM
If he had weapons they wouldn't have taken him alive-ish

phill4paul
04-25-2013, 12:46 AM
Well at this point there is so much conflicting "evidence" that I'm just gonna have to accept the official word. Whatever that may turn out to be.

RockEnds
04-25-2013, 06:04 AM

My dad lost the ability to speak after being intubated. He only lived for a couple months after, but he never "spoke" again. I'm not a doctor, and I don't claim to completely understand it, but the hospital told us that his vocal chords were paralyzed when they put the tube down his throat. He could whisper. He had no voice.

PaulConventionWV
04-25-2013, 06:29 AM
[Officer] safety first!

Lucille
04-25-2013, 08:32 AM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-04-25/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-unarmed-time-boat-shootout

Three days ago we pointed out that while the story surrounding the alleged Boston Bombers had many gaping holes in it while it was being made up in process, following the filing of the official sworn FBI affidavit making things up out of thin air would become far more complicated. Sure enough, one specific section in the 11 page sworn testimony caught our attention: the one discussing the capture of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev following the boat "shootout". To wit:
[...]
We were thus surprised to find the first gaping hole in the government's official version just 3 short days later. Because as it turns out, as per the WaPo, the proability of a "shootout" between the suspect and the Boston police was severly curtailed following the revelation that he had been unarmed the entire time he was hiding in the boat.
[...]
The FBI, having been happy to provide the testimony for probable cause, suddenly finds itself silent:

The FBI declined to discuss the exact sequence of events that led officers to open fire on Tsarnaev’s hiding place and whether the dozens of bullets that struck the boat caused any of his gunshot wounds.
[...]
One wonders then just how the story about the purported suicide attempt involving a shot into his own throat when he had no gun, will develop from here on out.

Finally, trust Joe Biden to put it all into perspective:

On Wednesday, Vice President Biden eulogized Sean Collier, the slain Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer, and denounced Tsarnaev and his dead brother as “two twisted, perverted, cowardly knockoff jihadis.”

Indeed, who needs an in depth investigation when you have a Gun Tzar, well-versed in all the facts months ahead of any official conclusion?

Oh well: when it comes to putting the heavy foot of the law down, the end always justifies the means. Now it was two suspected (still) bombers and "cowardly knockoff jihaids." Who will it be tomorrow? Don't worry - trust the government to know the difference.

affa
04-25-2013, 08:38 AM
reading through this thread now, but followed a link from main article.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/officials-boston-bombing-suspects-had-1-gun-while-fleeing-from-police/2013/04/24/8860d4dc-ad01-11e2-a8e6-b6e4cc7c49d1_story.html

so... that 'massive firefight' they kept talking about... the two 'baddies' only had one 9 mm pistol between them. Meaning the vast, vast majority of that wild gunfight in the streets was cops doing the shooting, and goes against the media narrative quite a bit.

From the AP Washington Post article:

"WASHINGTON — Two U.S. officials say investigators in the Boston bombings have recovered only one handgun believed to have been used in a gun battle with police.

One official said the serial number on what they described as a 9 mm pistol was scratched off. They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to publicly discuss details of the investigation still in progress."

04-25-2013, 08:38 AM
This just keeps getting better

affa
04-25-2013, 08:46 AM

i'm not ready to believe anything the media tells us yet. if he's confessed, let's see it in court. i'm not buying anything he's said so far, between the potential for:
-delirium due to injuries and pain medication
-enhanced interrogation
-media lies / half-truths

like John King reporting on CNN for an hour that they had a suspect in custody on Tuesday, only to retract. So much misinformation, constant, constant, nobody can possibly determine the actual series of events.

jmdrake
04-25-2013, 08:50 AM
Wow. Just wow. We really need to compile all of the facts into one place. This story is making my brain hurt.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-25-2013, 09:23 AM
Wow. Just wow. We really need to compile all of the facts into one place. This story is making my brain hurt.

Well, it surely needs to be on a timeline, since the "facts" change minute by minute.

Like the OP, I remember them specifically claiming that police fired no shots toward the boat and it was the suspect doing all the shooting. I could immediately tell that was bullshit because someone had video capturing the sound of the boat "firefight." You could tell the kid didn't take all of those shots.

I have no idea why they would admit he didn't even have a gun in the boat. They must have let it slip out (like the knife wound swat guy).

ClydeCoulter
04-25-2013, 09:30 AM
Well, it surely needs to be on a timeline, since the "facts" change minute by minute.

Like the OP, I remember them specifically claiming that police fired no shots toward the boat and it was the suspect doing all the shooting. I could immediately tell that was bullshit because someone had video capturing the sound of the boat "firefight." You could tell the kid didn't take all of those shots.

I have no idea why they would admit he didn't even have a gun in the boat. They must have let it slip out (like the knife wound swat guy).

Or, maybe it "got out" because not everyone is "in on it" and someone was there who wasn't "in on it" (whatever it happens to be). We have to be realistic as far as that goes, I would venture a guess that there are some "authorities" actually trying to piece this together. Whether those, that are trying to "innocent until proven guilty" the suspect, have access to all of the information/evidence, is another story.

RockEnds
04-25-2013, 10:04 AM
As if this all this wasn't strange enough already, guess who just surfaced.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/25/us/rhode-island-missing-brown-student/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Body in river that of Brown student, police say
By Pauline Kim and Jason Hanna, CNN
updated 10:46 AM EDT, Thu April 25, 2013

(CNN) -- The body of a man found in Rhode Island's Providence River on Tuesday has been identified as that of Sunil Tripathi, a Brown University student who disappeared in mid-March, Providence police said.

No foul play is suspected, police said, citing the state medical examiners' office.

It might take a couple months to determine a cause of death of the 22-year-old philosophy major , said Dara Chadwick of the Rhode Island Health Department.

Tripathi's family has been notified of the identification, which was made through forensic dental examination, Chadwick said.

The family's search for Tripathi was detailed on a Facebook page, "Help us find Sunil Tripathi." They temporarily took down the page after they were inundated by ugly comments when Tripathi was falsely accused on social media of being one of the Boston Marathon bombers.

seapilot
04-25-2013, 10:05 AM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/officials-boston-bombing-suspects-had-1-gun-while-fleeing-from-police/2013/04/24/8860d4dc-ad01-11e2-a8e6-b6e4cc7c49d1_story.html

so... that 'massive firefight' they kept talking about... the two 'baddies' only had one 9 mm pistol between them. Meaning the vast, vast majority of that wild gunfight in the streets was cops doing the shooting, and goes against the media narrative quite a bit.

Remember the poor women in that truck delivering newspapers in LA? When the authorities get nervous and scared they shoot first and ask questions later. A reason the D h s needs a billion rounds of ammo.

thoughtomator
04-25-2013, 10:12 AM
Even if you are not confident enough in the evidence to assert any particular explanation, at this point it is clear that the official story is one explanation that can't be supported.

Those who suspect foul play on the part of the government, meanwhile, accumulate more hard evidence in support of that suspicion on a daily basis.

ClydeCoulter
04-25-2013, 10:20 AM
As if this all this wasn't strange enough already, guess who just surfaced.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/25/us/rhode-island-missing-brown-student/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Body in river that of Brown student, police say
No foul play is suspected, police said, citing the state medical examiners' office.
It might take a couple months to determine a cause of death of the 22-year-old philosophy major , said Dara Chadwick of the Rhode Island Health Department.

Really?

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-25-2013, 10:27 AM
Or, maybe it "got out" because not everyone is "in on it" and someone was there who wasn't "in on it" (whatever it happens to be). We have to be realistic as far as that goes, I would venture a guess that there are some "authorities" actually trying to piece this together. Whether those, that are trying to "innocent until proven guilty" the suspect, have access to all of the information/evidence, is another story.

That's pretty much what I meant... although the swat team video was very interesting. If you haven't seen it, when the speaker mentions a knife wound, several of the other people present start giving each other odd looks, as if they knew he shouldn't have said that.

As for the boat specifically, they could have easily pretended they found a gun. They already straight out lied about the boat gunfight. They were easily busted in that lie (that the kid was the only one shooting), but a lie about finding guns should have been more easily maintained.

Dr.3D
04-25-2013, 10:34 AM

"WASHINGTON — Two U.S. officials say investigators in the Boston bombings have recovered only one handgun believed to have been used in a gun battle with police.

One official said the serial number on what they described as a 9 mm pistol was scratched off. They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to publicly discuss details of the investigation still in progress."
Of course with the use of an acid wash, the serial number can be made to show anyway.

dannno
04-25-2013, 11:02 AM
wtf

Then the men got into a pitched gun battle with the police in Watertown in which more than 200 rounds were fired and a transit police officer was critically wounded.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-marathon-bombings.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

pcosmar
04-25-2013, 11:09 AM
Of course with the use of an acid wash, the serial number can be made to show anyway.

And of course a skilled fabricator could make that disappear as well. But what would be the point?
Why would anyone want one, or carry such a gun..?

And any deliberate assassin would simply discard or destroy an incriminating weapon.

Filing a serial number never made any logical sense to me.

thoughtomator
04-25-2013, 11:42 AM
Here's more for the "wow that's one hell of a coincidence" file:

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/tamerlan-bought-bombs-article-1.1325504

ClydeCoulter
04-25-2013, 11:47 AM
Here's more for the "wow that's one hell of a coincidence" file:

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/tamerlan-bought-bombs-article-1.1325504

If you get to hear the full interview with the manager of the fireworks place, he states that the explosions in Boston could not have been from the fireworks purchased, because the fireworks had sizzle and other stuff in them (I don't remember exactly, sizzle/fizzle/something, but I heard the interview).

kathy88
04-25-2013, 11:56 AM
If you get to hear the full interview with the manager of the fireworks place, he states that the explosions in Boston could not have been from the fireworks purchased, because the fireworks had sizzle and other stuff in them (I don't remember exactly, sizzle/fizzle/something, but I heard the interview).
Shut up mundane. Fireworks must be banned.

WhistlinDave
04-25-2013, 12:11 PM
I don't think they would waste the time or money of having a surgeon do anything to his vocal chords; if it was a knife wound my guess is, once they had him in custody, somebody just stabbed him in the throat.

Maybe not even as part of any conspiracy, but just because they were enraged and thought he deserved to die right then and there. It's been documented many times that at the end of a big pursuit, some cops can't control themselves. Of course it also could be that it was deliberate, to kill him & keep him from talking.

I guess it's also possible whether it was a gunshot wound or a knife wound, maybe he had this critical neck wound before climbing into that boat, and somehow didn't lose enough blood from it in the hours he lay there, and he survived, and was then still strong enough to climb out of the boat under his own strength.... Uh, yea... That's the one I'm going with alright.

Brett85
04-25-2013, 12:20 PM
This is strange, maybe all of the people here who don't trust the police are right. I also ran across this site on the internet which is very strange.

http://imgur.com/a/Nx8EU

Dr.3D
04-25-2013, 12:54 PM
Shut up mundane. Fireworks must be banned.

Come and get em copper!

Bruno
04-25-2013, 01:01 PM
The boat owner said in interview there was a lot of blood in the boat.

amy31416
04-25-2013, 01:10 PM
This is strange, maybe all of the people here who don't trust the police are right. I also ran across this site on the internet which is very strange.

I half expected that to be a rick roll...

Bruno
04-25-2013, 01:17 PM

Additionally, it was only enough for one bomb. They had two at the marathon and others thrown at police.

dannno
04-25-2013, 01:31 PM
I half expected that to be a rick roll...

Ok, how about this one?

Dammit guys, I just found out we were wrong. It turns out these two suspects acted alone in the Boston Marathon bombing all along. This video explains how their backpacks changed colors and it proves that the black-ops guys had zero involvement whatsoever in all of this.

http://bit.ly/4kb77v

shane77m
04-25-2013, 01:34 PM
Ok, how about this one?

http://bit.ly/4kb77v

Makes me wanna dance every time.

affa
04-25-2013, 01:46 PM

What, wooooah. TC? Is that you?

But seriously, question for all of you from this link:

Can anyone explain this?

http://i.imgur.com/HtPnkh6.jpg

affa
04-25-2013, 01:48 PM
also... re: 'voluntary lockdown'....

would you even be looking out your window with this guy pointing at you? I'd have my family in the damn tub.

http://i.imgur.com/ZdLUN2ih.jpg

kathy88
04-25-2013, 01:54 PM
I swear on the long thread the day of they were saying at least one of the blasts was inside a business near the finish line.... didn't they? In a lobby or something?

kathy88
04-25-2013, 01:57 PM
What, wooooah. TC? Is that you?

But seriously, question for all of you from this link:

Can anyone explain this?

http://i.imgur.com/HtPnkh6.jpg

Why is that guy standing there holding an american flag? Looks a little out of place, doesn't he?

affa
04-25-2013, 02:01 PM
Why is that guy standing there holding an american flag? Looks a little out of place, doesn't he?

is that the dude with the cowboy hat that helped the 'famous' wounded guy with the grievous leg wounds (bones sticking out)?

for reference, the wounded guy i'm talking about is normally shown UNDER that black woman, being helped by the hooded guy in shades. I don't even see him in this photo. Odd.

and how come i kept hearing about 'limbs' everywhere, but never see them in any photos? not that i want to... but still.

Bruno
04-25-2013, 02:18 PM
is that the dude with the cowboy hat that helped the 'famous' wounded guy with the grievous leg wounds (bones sticking out)?

for reference, the wounded guy i'm talking about is normally shown UNDER that black woman, being helped by the hooded guy in shades. I don't even see him in this photo. Odd.

and how come i kept hearing about 'limbs' everywhere, but never see them in any photos? not that i want to... but still.

Use these photos (WARNING: GRAPHIC!) http://cryptome.org/2013-info/04/boston-1st-secs/boston-1st-secs.htm

The blank woman stood up, you can see her boots in one of the following frames. Why he had his leg torn off and she and others so close didn't I don't know. But the specualation from that other site is his wounds were fake? His parents know whether he had a leg the day before or not.

Hard to explain some of the other discprepencies, for sure. Especially the media's use of the principal's picture as a witness.

anaconda
04-25-2013, 03:43 PM

One pistol but they were "throwing explosives" at police during the "firefight".........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQfzwFloVqA

anaconda
04-25-2013, 03:50 PM

Maybe we could get a thread going that does this. Maybe we could edit it and copy each update into successive new "replies."

Brett85
04-25-2013, 05:10 PM
Can anyone explain why the backpack that the suspect was carrying looked completely different from the backpack that was found by authorities?

kathy88
04-25-2013, 05:16 PM
Bump for further discussion.

anaconda
04-25-2013, 05:19 PM
Can anyone explain why the backpack that the suspect was carrying looked completely different from the backpack that was found by authorities?

Being falsely accused would cover this. Ya mean a white vs. black backpack, right?

ClydeCoulter
04-25-2013, 05:21 PM

Both suspect backpacks were different. That's only one of the things that's crazy about this whole thing. But the backpack on the craft guy looks a whole lot like it.

anaconda
04-25-2013, 05:22 PM

Isn't that the cowboy hat guy that was interviewed? I think he was handing out American flags. Someone here said they know him and he's an RP supporter. I'd have to go searching. I think it might be in the "Whom are the terrorists" thread..

Brett85
04-25-2013, 05:37 PM
Ya mean a white vs. black backpack, right?

Yes. The link that I provided shows that the backpack that was found by authorities was the same color backpack that someone else at the Marathon was carrying, not either of the two brothers. I'm not saying that there's a conspiracy, just that there's some really strange things that I haven't seen an explanation for.

pcosmar
04-25-2013, 05:38 PM
Not in any way that does not involve some sort of conspiracy.

The logical explanation is that they were not the bombers.

Brett85
04-25-2013, 05:41 PM
Not in any way that does not involve some sort of conspiracy.

The logical explanation is that they were not the bombers.

Yeah, but then you have the shootout and the guy who said that his car was carjacked by the two brothers, and the guy claimed that the two brothers admitted they were the marathon bombers. Those two things seem to make it unlikely that the two brothers weren't the bombers, but then that also makes the backpack discrepancy really confusing.

Dr.3D
04-25-2013, 05:43 PM
Yeah, but then you have the shootout and the guy who said that his car was carjacked by the two brothers, and the guy claimed that the two brothers admitted they were the marathon bombers. Those two things seem to make it unlikely that the two brothers weren't the bombers, but then that also makes the backpack discrepancy really confusing.
The guy must be fibbing.

The Gold Standard
04-25-2013, 05:46 PM

Maybe they knew they were going to take the fall, so they decided to fight back.

pcosmar
04-25-2013, 06:00 PM

Or somebody is lying..
People do that you know.

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz81/frnullandvoid/SeeBSLies.gif

affa
04-25-2013, 06:13 PM

so many possibilities, all conflicting with the official narrative.

i've heard several conflicting stories about the carjacking. some say he bolted and barely escaped with his life, being 'grabbed' at. others say he said he was released willingly.

some even say the car might be the younger brother's and no car jacking happened... but who knows? i found a picture of the suspected car (complete with the now famous bumper sticker) and... license plate. doesn't do me any good, but i'd be curious who owned it.

looks like
2AH-76U
though for a second i though the 2 and U were Z and O, but i think 2/U is correct.

as others said, if this was an op... it's possible they thought (or even just the older brother thought, and the younger wasn't in on it at all) that they were part of a drill or something, and only realized they were screwed when they got put up on tv as guilty.

i'm not saying they aren't guilty, i have no idea. i do agree the backpacks don't match.

http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/carjacked-mercedes.jpeg?w=500&h=387

Carson
04-25-2013, 07:14 PM
The boat owner said in interview there was a lot of blood in the boat.

Thanks for passing this on. Some verification would be nice but this is a start.

Oh here;

http://watertown.patch.com/articles/interview-with-boat-owner

Snip...

"There was no indication of anything."

He says he went to garage to grab a stepladder to peer through the shrink-wrap over the boat.

Then he saw blood.

"A good amount of blood." He tried to remember if he'd cut himself last time he'd been around the boat.

Snip...

Henneberry waves off talk of him being a hero.

"I'm an incidental hero," Henneberry said. "I wasn't out on the prowl, I was out to see my boat and I stumbled across this thing."

How does he feel about the groundswell effort to buy him a new boat to replace the bullet-riddled one?

"It makes me feel wonderful ... but it's [only] a boat. There are people who have lost lives and limbs. I'd rather the money goes to the One Fund Boston."

After all, he said, "I've got a canoe in the garage."

dannno
04-25-2013, 07:44 PM

The only possible explanation I have is that the backpack the FBI took pictures of may have been next to and blown apart by one of the other bombs. I dunno if that is really a plausible explanation or not. Sorta like that window coming out toward the explosion, doesn't make sense, but who knows. Some how I doubt the media will be asking any of these riveting questions, unfortunately.

Carson
04-25-2013, 07:55 PM
The only possible explanation I have is that the backpack the FBI took pictures of may have been next to and blown apart by one of the other bombs. I dunno if that is really a plausible explanation or not. Sorta like that window coming out toward the explosion, doesn't make sense, but who knows. Some how I doubt the media will be asking any of these riveting questions, unfortunately.

Those windows kind of explode all themselves when they break. I can see the strength of the glass resisting the bulk of the initial shock and then the mass dropping. No telling what the pile looks like inside.

Another one that troubled me was when the FBI came on wanting to know who the suspects were and ask for help. Some pointed out they must have already known. I think the whole department is a pretty big place and perhaps they didn't stop and check with all of their family for answers and just got on it for help from everyone, period.

CPUd
04-25-2013, 08:07 PM

- stuff looks different after being exposed to an explosion.

- the feds released false info to give the guys a false sense of security that they weren't being looked at.

ClydeCoulter
04-25-2013, 08:55 PM
Interesting video, showing how it could have been staged.
Go to 10:00 and watch the video, very impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHKD4r9CSsE

The question is, how do you get that many people in on it, and stay quiet, unless they think it's all fake, even the brothers, but what about them watching the TV and seeing peoples reactions to it as though it is real?

Brett85
04-25-2013, 09:08 PM
The only possible explanation I have is that the backpack the FBI took pictures of may have been next to and blown apart by one of the other bombs.

Yeah, that makes sense.

ClydeCoulter
04-25-2013, 09:11 PM

Then, if there are 2 backpacks next to each other set down by different people, who done it?

Carson
04-25-2013, 09:14 PM
Dear ClydeCoulter,

I'm trying to restrain myself watching your video.

I've appalled myself by buying into the previous stuff at all, or even considering the possibility. Still questions need to be answered. Then again are people so sick as to think it is funny to make up some of this stuff every disaster that passes by? I heard stories about actors being spotted at Sandy Hook but I never really checked out that story.

I think we have just moved the country into the kind of lifestyle where these kind of disasters will be common place. You can't live the way we've been living and all of them being some sort of staged or manipulated conspiracy.

Then again as a practical note, actors will emerge in all of these events. How often does a bus that holds 60 have a fender bender and 120 people show up with whiplash?

As for the 12 sleeper cells. What was with that and is that some sort of delusional under estimate of the blow-back?

Carson
04-25-2013, 09:19 PM
Then, if there are 2 backpacks next to each other set down by different people, who done it?

One the first or second day after I saw a video or pictures of someone watching someone mess with the inside of a backpack, at I'm thinking, where one blew up. I'm pretty sure those are going to roll around again and maybe clear some things up.

CPUd
04-25-2013, 09:21 PM

The question is, how do you get that many people in on it, and stay quiet, unless they think it's all fake, even the brothers, but what about them watching the TV and seeing peoples reactions to it as though it is real?

http://i.imgur.com/qUR7it4.png

ClydeCoulter
04-25-2013, 09:54 PM
I know what you're saying. The video was for those that are taking that angle (The guy in that video is grainy and hard to listen to, but the strategic productions stuff was wild).

I'm not looking at things like "staged event", but I have watched some videos and read some sites on it, but not for that info, but to see if there are other pictures or videos of those days that I have not seen.

One question came up that I had not really thought about, what's the logo on Tamerlan's (suspect #1) hat the day of the bombing? It looks similar to the craft hat logo, but I can't make it out in any of the pics.

Dear ClydeCoulter,

I'm trying to restrain myself watching your video.

I've appalled myself by buying into the previous stuff at all, or even considering the possibility. Still questions need to be answered. Then again are people so sick as to think it is funny to make up some of this stuff every disaster that passes by? I heard stories about actors being spotted at Sandy Hook but I never really checked out that story.

I think we have just moved the country into the kind of lifestyle where these kind of disasters will be common place. You can't live the way we've been living and all of them being some sort of staged or manipulated conspiracy.

Then again as a practical note, actors will emerge in all of these events. How often does a bus that holds 60 have a fender bender and 120 people show up with whiplash?

As for the 12 sleeper cells. What was with that and is that some sort of delusional under estimate of the blow-back?

donnay
04-25-2013, 11:11 PM

Because the cover or plausible deniability is they were doing a drill, and some how it leaked out and the brothers made it go live or some kind of nonsense like that.

How come we didn't hear about any casualties from the second bombing? As a matter of fact we haven't even seen any pictures of the second bombing area either.

I am still waiting to hear why mercenaries were all positioned in different areas around the finish line.

anaconda
04-25-2013, 11:24 PM
One question came up that I had not really thought about, what's the logo on Tamerlan's (suspect #1) hat the day of the bombing? It looks similar to the craft hat logo, but I can't make it out in any of the pics.

See post #42 in the following thread by angelatc regarding the cap...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?411927-Surveillance-Video-Faked/page5

dannno
04-26-2013, 12:01 AM

I have no idea, but whoever it was I am highly suspicious that the government was involved in setting it up some way.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-26-2013, 09:37 AM
Maybe they knew they were going to take the fall, so they decided to fight back.

I've entertained the idea that they were involved, but they were told it was a drill, or that they were promised a safe exit or anonymity by the FBI. Then they realized they were gonna be Dornered at some point.

Thanks for passing this on. Some verification would be nice but this is a start.

Oh here;

http://watertown.patch.com/articles/interview-with-boat-owner

Snip...

"There was no indication of anything."

He says he went to garage to grab a stepladder to peer through the shrink-wrap over the boat.

Then he saw blood.

"A good amount of blood." He tried to remember if he'd cut himself last time he'd been around the boat.

Let's be serious here. It was "a good amount of blood" and he "tried to remember if he'd cut himself last time he'd been around the boat?" I'll admit I might find a small cut on myself now and then and not know how it happened... random bruise, etc. However, if I got into my car and it was full of blood, I wouldn't have to think about whether I'd cut myself. One or two drops in a boat might be a mystery. But who bleeds all over the place and then doesn't remember it?

RockEnds
04-26-2013, 09:44 AM
But who bleeds all over the place and then doesn't remember it?

Once a month I stay home for fear of that very thing. It was a guy, though, so he probably would remember.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-26-2013, 09:53 AM
Once a month I stay home for fear of that very thing. It was a guy, though, so he probably would remember.

ok. lol.

I should have said... who injures themself badly enough to lose "a good amount of blood" without remembering it?

Not that this person has to be involved in anything, either... Media and government always cherry pick statements they like.

angelatc
04-26-2013, 09:53 AM
How come we didn't hear about any casualties from the second bombing? As a matter of fact we haven't even seen any pictures of the second bombing area either.

You seem to be mixing up "we" with "I."

The little boy was killed by the second bomb. And "we" have seen pictures of both bombing areas.

ClydeCoulter
04-26-2013, 10:11 AM
See post #42 in the following thread by angelatc regarding the cap...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?411927-Surveillance-Video-Faked/page5

Anaconda, you can right click on the post # (upper right corner of post) and copy shortcut to get a link directly to a post. My settings are 30 posts per page, so page5 didn't work for me (only 2 pages at 30 posts per page).

And thanks for the pointing me to angelatc's post.

mad cow
04-26-2013, 10:35 AM
I was listening to the police scanner on the night it happened.At one point a cop asked about guns found in the street and another cop answered two.So the first cop asks any long guns? And the other cop says no,two semi-automatic pistols.

Anybody else remember this?They didn't say who the guns came from or if they were missing any long guns from their equation of how many should be lying in the street after the shootout,but even two handguns obviously came from one side or the other involved in the shootout that night.

ClydeCoulter
04-26-2013, 10:50 AM
A friend of Dzhokhar (youngest suspect) early in the "search":

http://www.boston.com/video/viral_page/?bctid=2313405221001

Brian4Liberty
04-26-2013, 11:37 AM
I was listening to the police scanner on the night it happened.At one point a cop asked about guns found in the street and another cop answered two.So the first cop asks any long guns? And the other cop says no,two semi-automatic pistols.

Anybody else remember this?They didn't say who the guns came from or if they were missing any long guns from their equation of how many should be lying in the street after the shootout,but even two handguns obviously came from one side or the other involved in the shootout that night.

If they shot the cop in his car and took his gun, they would have two hand guns.

ClydeCoulter
04-26-2013, 11:49 AM
If they shot the cop in his car and took his gun, they would have two hand guns.

I'm not sure that the bothers were even involved in the MIT cop shooting. The reports that I have heard is that the MIT cop shooting was a result of the 7-11 robbery, which the brothers were NOT involved in.

edit: And that is what makes the story of the start of the original case so strange. Supposedly, according to news outlets at the time, the 7-11 robbery, and subsequent MIT cop killing, is what started the chase that led to the shootout. But now the 7-11 robbery and, perhaps, the MIT cop killing seems to be by someone else totally. So, how did the shootout originate?

anaconda
04-26-2013, 05:20 PM
But now the 7-11 robbery and, perhaps, the MIT cop killing seems to be by someone else totally. So, how did the shootout originate?[/I]

I hope the defense attorney is as insightful as you (since the media isn't much help). Also thanks for the instructions on creating the shortcut to a post.

anaconda
04-28-2013, 02:12 AM
Seems that someone should still be able to collect a small specimen of "fake blood" to see if it's fake. Unless they thoroughly scrubbed and pressure washed everything.