PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden on CNN...

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-24-2013, 11:12 AM
Joe Biden on CNN...

Some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

It reminds me of why I normally have things like Jerry Springer on TV. At least those are real people with real problems.

I hope someone tubes his bullshit. It's so full of shit, even for Biden.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-24-2013, 11:14 AM
I honestly don't know how there isn't at least one person in the crowd who yells "Go fuck yourself."

Darguth
04-24-2013, 11:37 AM
Any summary of what ridiculous things he's saying, for those of us without TV access atm?

CPUd
04-24-2013, 11:43 AM
"They're gonna put y'all back in chains"

and also:

Biden/Bloomberg 2016

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-24-2013, 12:05 PM
Any summary of what ridiculous things he's saying, for those of us without TV access atm?

Not really, but it was a lot of nice sales copy. The psychological/emotional manipulation was some high level shit.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-24-2013, 12:13 PM
Not really, but it was a lot of nice sales copy. The psychological/emotional manipulation was some high level shit.

I think he was speaking at the Sean Collier (MIT cop) memorial service. Sorry for the lack of context. I was just so dumbfounded, I wondered if anyone else happened to be watching. I'm usually smart enough not to watch CNN. Now they're talking to the alleged ricin guy who was released. (with his lawyer.) This has some real entertainment value. lmao.

VoluntaryAmerican
04-24-2013, 02:17 PM
Joe Biden on CNN...

It reminds me of why I normally have things like Jerry Springer on TV. At least those are real people with real problems.

Lol! Jerry Springer is fake as hell.

My midget cousin was on the show pretending to be in a love triangle and he got a free vacation and money out of the deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nWN6BSa444

ninepointfive
04-24-2013, 02:17 PM
you usually watch jerry springer? ouch

that's a lot of bad energy right there.

paulbot24
04-24-2013, 02:26 PM

and also:

Biden/Bloomberg 2016

I've heard rumors of Bloomberg thinking of running for President himself. If it comes down to a presidential election between Bloomberg and Rand, and Rand loses, it might be time to move to Iceland. Biden is too much of an incompetent tool, and the public actually knows that, don't they? I have no idea because I cancelled my cable and I refuse to watch broadcast television. Besides, isn't 2016 Hilary's turn, or has Benghazi shredded that possibility?

LibertyEagle
04-24-2013, 02:28 PM
Joe Biden on CNN...

Ok, I agree with you about Biden, but surely you know that the Springer show is all staged. The guests are told to perform and exaggerate the heck out of everything.

QuickZ06
04-24-2013, 02:32 PM
TUBE?

KrokHead
04-24-2013, 04:08 PM
Now how much did his security detail cost?

Anti Federalist
04-24-2013, 04:12 PM

and also:

Biden/Bloomberg 2016

Is that...is that real?

God help us...

Christian Liberty
04-24-2013, 04:12 PM
Is that...is that real?

God help us...

That would get me excited about Rand again...

Peace Piper
04-24-2013, 04:15 PM
Joey's New World Order-From Joe Biden's recent speech before Wall Street's globalist elites at the Export-Import Bank annual conference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBSJvtkPICM

Anti Federalist
04-24-2013, 04:16 PM
That would get me excited about Rand again...

Shit, that might be enough to scare me into supporting Jeb Bush...:eek:

Christian Liberty
04-24-2013, 04:34 PM
Shit, that might be enough to scare me into supporting Jeb Bush...:eek:

I would not do that. I'd sooner call for a new 1776, right now, than vote for Jeb Bush. I'd sooner write in my mother, and she's a bit of a theocratic nutjob.