PDA

View Full Version : Body Pulled Out Of Providence River May Be That Of Missing Brown Student

sailingaway
04-24-2013, 09:16 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/24/sunil-tripathi-body-found-providence-river_n_3146389.html

Sunil Tripathi's Body Found? Body Pulled Out Of Providence River May Be That Of Missing Brown Student

That poor family. First your son is missing. Then he's presumed nationwide to be a bomber at the Boston Marathon (supposedly even said on a police scanner during the Watertown events, per twitter, although I didn't hear it first hand but in quotes of a news organization who may have mis-pieced it together - a great reason to support due process and the benefit of the doubt). Now this.

kathy88
04-24-2013, 09:27 AM
Wonder if there are any bullet holes?

Ranger29860
04-24-2013, 09:29 AM
I feel so bad for that family. When the police misidentified him as the bombing suspect all there youtube channels were inundated with post about how they should kill themselves and how their son is a horrible person.... And now if this is his body they have to deal with that also :(

angelatc
04-24-2013, 09:32 AM
I feel so bad for that family. When the police misidentified him as the bombing suspect all there youtube channels were inundated with post about how they should kill themselves and how their son is a horrible person.... And now if this is his body they have to deal with that also :(

And you know there will be a ton of bloggers yammering nonsense about how he was killed to cover up the truth.

sailingaway
04-24-2013, 09:34 AM
Yeah, that's why I didn't put his name in the thread title for whatever it is worth.

aGameOfThrones
04-24-2013, 09:44 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/24/sunil-tripathi-body-found-providence-river_n_3146389.html

Sunil Tripathi's Body Found? Body Pulled Out Of Providence River May Be That Of Missing Brown Student

That poor family. First your son is missing. Then he's presumed nationwide to be a bomber at the Boston Marathon (supposedly even said on a police scanner during the Watertown events, per twitter, although I didn't hear it first hand but in quotes of a news organization who may have mis-pieced it together - a great reason to support due process and the benefit of the doubt). Now this.

So, now you give the Devil the benefit of law!

ClydeCoulter
04-24-2013, 09:53 AM
So, now you give the Devil the benefit of law!

The alleged devil.

sailingaway
04-24-2013, 09:59 AM
The alleged devil.

^^ what he said.

thoughtomator
04-24-2013, 10:05 AM
Dead men tell no tales.