PDA

View Full Version : I am lost for words. On Twitter Retweet if you think GW Bush was better.

AngryCanadian
04-24-2013, 12:26 AM
I am lost for words.

RT if you agree G W Bush was better President than Obama.
Bush approval passes Obama for 1st time. #lnyhbt #tgdn
:rolleyes:
By someone Michael A N whom just tweeted a picture of himself with GW Bush shaking his hands, people still think GW Bush is better then Obama? it seems liberty is truly lost.

It really wont matter what we say or if people keep exposing there lies unless they are actually exposed for real, but as now, GW Bush still has all the love and support from armed chair war fans.

Can anyone name me one accomplishment which GW bush made? Iraq was a failure but it seems that user doesn't even care or just ignores the reality that NO WMDs were found.

Even so RINOs are now making excuses and lies by claiming they have being secretly went into Syria according to an single former Iraqi general citing no sources. And dont get me started on Iran.

thoughtomator
04-24-2013, 12:32 AM
The way I'd phrase it is "Bush was no better than Obama".

Rudeman
04-24-2013, 12:36 AM
Not sure where you're getting at, Obama is also a truly awful president. You could ask what accomplishment Obama has made that would make him better than Bush. He's kept all the awful stuff and made several worse. I would say both are about even when it comes to foreign policy/civil liberties and Obama is worse than Bush when it comes to the economy.

That's not to say Bush was in any way good. I guess I would phrase it that Obama is just as bad if not worse than Bush.

Kilrain
04-24-2013, 12:45 AM
Once I'm done in the bathroom, I flush. I don't hover over the toilet bowl and try to rate and compare the turds.

RM918
04-24-2013, 12:46 AM
Saying Bush was better than Obama is like saying I prefer having a steel beam rammed into my crotch at 50 MPH over being thrown out of a plane at 30,000 feet without a parachute.

MRK
04-24-2013, 02:18 AM
I really can't decide who is "better" for the same reason I didn't vote in the last two general elections (of course you know whom I voted for in the primaries).

amy31416
04-24-2013, 04:03 AM
Bush set the stage for all future actors...Obama kept to the script and advanced it. This isn't new information.

There is no "better," it is a continuum.

kcchiefs6465
04-24-2013, 04:05 AM
Bush set the stage for all future actors...Obama kept to the script and advanced it. This isn't new information.

The same could be said for many earlier presidents. (and should)

fr33
04-24-2013, 06:05 AM
If you keep looking through twitter, you're bound to find dumber things said.

Keith and stuff
04-24-2013, 07:00 AM
You are correct. While Bush was substantially less bad than Obama, they are the 2 worst Presidents in modern American history.

Aeroneous
04-24-2013, 07:47 AM
Once I'm done in the bathroom, I flush. I don't hover over the toilet bowl and try to rate and compare the turds.

Then you sir are missing out on one if this country's greatest pastimes.

vita3
04-24-2013, 08:14 AM

BINGO. All also add:

One actor talked "Texas" & tough & was white.. which many fans liked.
Other actor was eloquent speaking, african american.. which many fans liked

PaulConventionWV
04-24-2013, 08:26 AM
I am lost for words.

:rolleyes:
By someone Michael A N whom just tweeted a picture of himself with GW Bush shaking his hands, people still think GW Bush is better then Obama? it seems liberty is truly lost.

It really wont matter what we say or if people keep exposing there lies unless they are actually exposed for real, but as now, GW Bush still has all the love and support from armed chair war fans.

Can anyone name me one accomplishment which GW bush made? Iraq was a failure but it seems that user doesn't even care or just ignores the reality that NO WMDs were found.

Even so RINOs are now making excuses and lies by claiming they have being secretly went into Syria according to an single former Iraqi general citing no sources. And dont get me started on Iran.

That was quite a jumbled and confusing post. Here, have some coherence. I think you'll like it.

erowe1
04-24-2013, 08:33 AM
Expect the trend of rising Bush approval to continue.

Eventually, most people will count GW and Obama both among the greatest presidents.

klamath
04-24-2013, 08:35 AM
The same, where one is better the other is worse. Obama's answer to torture, "Kill em all with drones and let God sort them out." Lybia is starting to prove being far more destablizing than Iraq. All of North africa is now a war zone. If I was having to vote for the lesser of two evils I couldn't.

erowe1
04-24-2013, 08:43 AM
where one is better the other is worse

You're a regular Yogi Berra.

Kodaddy
04-24-2013, 09:00 AM
If they are charging the Boston marathon bombing suspect with using "weapons of mass destruction", then it stands to reason that Iraq was rife with WMDs. This could account for the resurgence of Bush because now no one can say that Iraq did not have any, and that Bush was right in his reasoning for going to war.

klamath
04-24-2013, 09:42 AM
If they are charging the Boston marathon bombing suspect with using "weapons of mass destruction", then it stands to reason that Iraq was rife with WMDs. This could account for the resurgence of Bush because now no one can say that Iraq did not have any, and that Bush was right in his reasoning for going to war.
that is pretty funny. Those little bombs in Boston were nothing compared to chained 150mm artillery rounds. Dang Bush was right:rolleyes:

Ranger29860
04-24-2013, 09:44 AM

See now your making the mistake of thinking "mass" in this case means size or amount.

When in reality it means physical mass. As in a persons leg has mass. So as you can see its perfectly acceptable to charge them with it.

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

sailingaway
04-24-2013, 09:44 AM
Each president has been worse than the last. Bush didn't push NDAA. So Obama has expanded on what Bush did and did more, worse, things. So he's worse. I won't retweet because I consider them both execrable.

IMHO they are trying to use partisanship to reform him in the eyes of the 'party mass' to help Jeb.

EBounding
04-24-2013, 09:51 AM
People also long for the days when their House was an ATM.

04-24-2013, 10:55 AM
Twitter, not even once.

IMO W was much better than Obama. Iraq and the bailouts were my major issues with W, otherwise I was for the most part ok but not thrilled with rest of his time in office.

Despite his 2 major failures, I think history will look more kindly on W's term than Obama, W's approval ratings are near 50% now and rising.

Christian Liberty
04-24-2013, 11:01 AM
You are correct. While Bush was substantially less bad than Obama, they are the 2 worst Presidents in modern American history.

Starting the whole thing has got to give you some negative points. Bush started two big wars, DHS, TSA, the Patriot Act, the drone program...

Obama, of course, made all these things worse and also passed NDAA 2012. Do you REALLY thinnk Bush wouldn't do this crap if he got the chance?

Asking whether Bush is better than Obama is really a lot like asking whether Hitler was better than Stalin. Who even cares? Why waste your time asking the question?

Clinton was substantially better than both of them. CLINTON. Yeah, that guy, gets to be "Substantially better" than both of these guys. So was Reagan, Carter, Ford, probably even Nixon for crying out loud. That's some pretty darn serious sucking right there...

Giuliani was there on 911
04-24-2013, 12:33 PM
i'm sure you could make a case for Bush being better than Obama. Iraq would have been invaded regardless of who was in office.

JK/SEA
04-24-2013, 12:38 PM
They're all a bunch of scumbag puppets. Remember that.

Michael Landon
04-24-2013, 12:46 PM
Trying to determine who is better between Bush and Obama is like trying to figure out which shit is better, a large hard one that rips my ass open or an explosive runny shit that sprays all over my ass.

- ML

Zippyjuan
04-24-2013, 01:27 PM
Bush is how we got to where we are today. Thank you GW!

seraphson
04-24-2013, 01:44 PM
Sure, Bush was better in a manner similar to jumping into a large hole filled with bear traps being better than getting your balls hacked off with an angle grinder.