PDA

View Full Version : Sibel Edmonds take on history Chechnyn Terrorism & Boston bombing

vita3
04-23-2013, 01:28 PM
Lot's of good info here, Sibel is ex FBI & very connected to folks in the know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RCN1w5J80E

ClydeCoulter
04-23-2013, 02:27 PM
Interesting. Worth the time to watch. Multiple scenarios discussed, plus lots of info.

jmdrake
04-23-2013, 02:40 PM
Thank you for posting this! Sibel Edmonds rocks!

jmdrake
04-24-2013, 05:34 AM
I can't believe nobody's commenting on this! Maybe we need to mix in a little controversy. Okay, I'll channel my inner Obama and say "Sibel Edmonds is not only super smart, articulate and well informed, but she's also probably the best looking whistleblower, conspiracy researcher out there."

Now this thread can get some action from all of the ladies chiming in with "And folks wonder why there are so few women libertarians."

Petar
04-24-2013, 07:11 AM
Yeah, all I can think about when she talks is how pretty she is. I wish I could say that I was in the mood to parse all her information right now, but I'm not.

kathy88
04-24-2013, 07:17 AM
Yeah, all I can think about when she talks is how pretty she is. I wish I could say that I was in the mood to parse all her information right now, but I'm not.

No wonder we got where we are. Penises rule the world. How's that, Drake?

vita3
04-24-2013, 07:21 AM
Glad some folks here got something out of her ramblings. FWIW Sibel is a huge Ron Paul fan.

MisfitToy
04-24-2013, 11:47 AM
From a female POV, I think she's attractive but I have no idea why that's important. I'm not sure if anyone harps on Ben Swans looks?

Thanks for the link. Very intriguing info of where these ties came from and where they may go from here.

jmdrake
04-26-2013, 11:01 AM
No wonder we got where we are. Penises rule the world. How's that, Drake?

Now you're talking! ;)

From a female POV, I think she's attractive but I have no idea why that's important. I'm not sure if anyone harps on Ben Swans looks?

Thanks for the link. Very intriguing info of where these ties came from and where they may go from here.

I was making a joke. Actually this is super important information, yet there are only a few posts. Maybe it would get more attention if we were going back and forth about whether or not it was the right backpack? But alas....it's probably short attention spans. It's a 45 minute video and most folks are use to 4 - 5 minute YouTubes. I admit I haven't watched the whole thing yet. :o And maybe I was just looking for an excuse to comment on her looks. Come on. She's got to be every conspiracy theory nerds fantasy.

Lucille
04-26-2013, 11:33 AM
TY! Saving for later.

She's going to be on Jones in a few.

http://prisonplanet.tv/news/watch_free/free_to_look_audio.php

vita3
05-07-2013, 07:22 AM
Here's Sibel with 45 minute talk w/ Lew Rockwell.

So much gr8 information here. Really wish the Liberty Movement would rally around this & bring this info into Congress & stop the madness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZpmRWYLeOTc

anaconda
05-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Webster Tarpley disagrees with Edmonds in this case.

libertyjam
05-07-2013, 01:41 PM

Apparently Tarpley hates Hayek and loves FDR as well.

libertyjam
05-07-2013, 01:41 PM
dupe

vita3
05-07-2013, 02:34 PM

If you provide Tarpley's opine here, I will check it out. Got to say that Edmonds is very informed on the Caucuses & Central Asia. She read & translated the US Gov cabels/FBI investigations re:arming mujahadeen forces their during 911 time & then months after.

anaconda
05-09-2013, 12:59 AM

Yes, but the man is a wellspring of information about geopolitics. I have also wondered recently if his idea for a 1% tax on Wall St. transactions might be something to consider, since the idea of separating government and big business is still pie in the sky for us. Although his Wall St. tax would never see the light of day in our legislative chambers.

anaconda
05-09-2013, 01:41 AM
If you provide Tarpley's opine here, I will check it out.

Go to

http://tarpley.net/

Scroll down a tad to the audio from April 30 called

Time to Stop This Depression Before It Morphs into Dictatorship, World War

Edmonds name comes up at around 34:50. The audio is much more manageable if you download it to your computer and use your own media player.

anaconda
05-09-2013, 02:03 AM

He dislikes Ron and Rand also.

vita3
05-09-2013, 05:54 AM
Thanks Anaconda. Kind of agree with Tarpley here abour Sibel's guess that the US bargained w/ Russia here w/ Syria.

That is just a guess from Sibel & she said so.

Her research on CIA's chief Graham Fuller involvement, is the best I have seen.

"Bomber Kids" uncle lived w/ Fuller in Rockville MD for Pete's sake.

jmdrake
05-09-2013, 05:59 AM
Thanks for bumping this. There is a lot to the Boston bombing that the useful idiots in the MSM isn't covering.

jmdrake
05-09-2013, 04:07 PM
Lot's of good info here, Sibel is ex FBI & very connected to folks in the know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RCN1w5J80E

At 30:00 minutes in....."Stop talking about blowback. First time...maybe. But after they doing the same thing over again it doesn't make sense. Some people in the alternative media talk about blowback. That is the CIA's favorite line. Come and play done and say 'Yeah we did that...and it came back and haunted us."

Dayum!