PDA

View Full Version : Possible connection between Boston bomber's uncle and CIA?

JoshLowry
04-23-2013, 12:12 PM
http://www.madcowprod.com/2013/04/22/was-boston-bombers-uncle-ruslan-with-the-cia/

Is this "made up"?

Sorry, I don't trust the media.

They kind of have a history of spinning the truth. Ron Paul anyone?

Sorry, I don't trust the CIA.

Oh man...

Petar
04-23-2013, 12:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

phill4paul
04-23-2013, 12:31 PM
At this point there are so many rabbit holes that it would take an investigative team to hash it out. I don't have the time to keep up with it all. Hopefully there is someone, like Peter Lance, that will be paid to suss it out.

kcchiefs6465
04-23-2013, 12:36 PM
Interesting read.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

That being said, I think our policies around the world instigated and fueled this attack. Goes to show, no matter the family, or connections they have, you never can tell. I think the easy thing to do would be to get out of the region. Quit bombing their cities, funding and equipping terrorists, drone strikes, sincerely apologize for the birth defected babies, for using white phosphorus and modern day napalm on Iraq, quit funding and arming Israel. These are just common sensical. Unfortunately this will be used as an excuse for more 'influence' in the area. Thus creating more terrorists, more plots, thus making this a virtually unwinnable, circular, world-wide perpetual war.

Some get rich, and some get dead.

dannno
04-23-2013, 07:01 PM
The uncle seems to contradict the rest of the family, so ya, I was suspect of him from the beginning.

sailingaway
04-23-2013, 07:08 PM
I just don't know. That is absolutely hilarious if you think of it one way, though.... assuming he really worked for the 'CIA' CIA and not just for some side company they used without real involvement, you have Russia warning the US and asking the US to look into the brothers, and the brother's uncle working for the CIA.

That strikes me about like Cheney being Obama's 4th cousin, it is just a very small world in some circles.

kcchiefs6465
04-23-2013, 07:13 PM
I just don't know. That is absolutely hilarious if you think of it one way, though.... assuming he really worked for the 'CIA' CIA and not just for some side company they used without real involvement, you have Russia warning the US and asking the US to look into the brothers, and the brother's uncle working for the CIA.

That strikes me about like Cheney being Obama's 4th cousin, it is just a very small world in some circles.
Indeed it is.

Aratus
04-23-2013, 07:35 PM
I knew that Harry Truman + BHO are distant cousins...

KramerDSP
04-23-2013, 08:07 PM
The uncle seems to contradict the rest of the family, so ya, I was suspect of him from the beginning.

Another thing that bothered me was that the rest of the family didn't talk about or respond to "Uncle Ruslan"'s comments. It's like they were afraid of him but continued to insist it was a cover up. Were they indirectly fingering him? And if this guy is an oil Exec and lawyer, why was he using broken English at times during that memorable presser?

Josh, I'm with you. I can't go "body doubles" and I believe the brothers did it, but I am starting to think the CIA has their fingers all over this, and "burn noticed" the two brothers after the deed was done, leaving them helpless. The 19-year old seems like the perfect CIA recruit (popular, athletic, speaks more than one language, ethnic, etc). Or perhaps the FBI had been warned an incident would take place at the marathon yet were unable to stop it despite the massive police presence and security theatre that was unlike that of any other marathon arguably in history (per veteran marathon folks who were running that day).