PDA

View Full Version : Wow! George HW Bush Isn't Looking So Good:

angelatc
04-22-2013, 12:09 PM
This is weird:

http://images.politico.com/global/2013/04/18/george_hw_bush_cheerleaders_ap_328.jpg

Story here: http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2013/04/cheerleaders-surround-george-hw-bush-162015.html

sailingaway
04-22-2013, 12:10 PM
Why would he sit for that photo?

Sorry to see a human starting a downward slide in health, but I have no affinity for him. "Maybe a tiny bit better than his son" doesn't do it remotely at that level.

bolil
04-22-2013, 12:11 PM
Its like looking into the future, minus all the beautiful girls and the socks. and the smile, if that is indeed a smile and not some horrified expression.

jbauer
04-22-2013, 12:12 PM
Damn, why can W look that bad. And why in the world would anyone care that someone who belongs in a nursing home is sitting with a bunch of hot cheerleaders?

CaptUSA
04-22-2013, 12:13 PM
Wait, are you telling me GWHB is in that picture somewhere???

green73
04-22-2013, 12:14 PM
Why would he sit for that photo?

Sorry to see a human starting a downward slide in health, but I have no affinity for him. "Maybe a tiny bit better than his son" doesn't do it remotely at that level.

'human' is a bit of a stretch.

RM918
04-22-2013, 12:15 PM
I thought this thread title was sarcastic, and that politico messed up and mistakenly claimed this picture of Hugh Hefner was George H. W. Bush.

I was wrong.

Zippyjuan
04-22-2013, 12:16 PM
Well he is 88 years old and recently had a bronchial infection- he was in the hospital for two months.

Former President George H.W. Bush proved the two go hand in hand after being tapped to announce the 2013 cheerleading squad for the Houston Texans football team.

The 88-year-old Bush was all smiles as he hand-delivered roses to the team’s newly selected cheerleaders at the Texans’ training facility in Houston.

The frail former leader remained in a wheelchair for the event, but flashed an ear-to-ear grin and American-flag socks that matched the skimpy garments of the cheerleaders as he posed for photos with the bevy of bouncy beauties surrounding him.

The outing was a welcome distraction for Bush, the nation’s oldest living president. He was released from a Houston hospital in January after spending two months, including a week in intensive care, getting treatment for bronchitis-related cough and an array of other health issues.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/age-beauty-president-george-h-w-bush-poses-2013-houston-texans-cheerleaders-article-1.1320673#ixzz2RDXY18BU

aGameOfThrones
04-22-2013, 12:20 PM
Ain't looking so good? You on prescription drugs?

1, He has U.S.A flag socks

2, He has beautiful hot women all around him

3, He has a smile on his face

That's one lucky son of a bitch!

HOLLYWOOD
04-22-2013, 12:22 PM
He just needs to make it though Thursday... that's when all the former & current war crimes criminals meet at their member's newest 'monument of lies' in Dallas, TX for the propaganda presser called the, George W. Bush presidential library.

Surprised, they aren't harvesting organs to prolong their reign

Cowlesy
04-22-2013, 12:24 PM
I think he has some form of Parkinson's in his legs which makes it tough/dangerous for him to walk.

devil21
04-22-2013, 03:41 PM
He just needs to make it though Thursday... that's when all the former & current war crimes criminals meet at their member's newest 'monument of lies' in Dallas, TX for the propaganda presser called the, George W. Bush presidential library.

I didnt follow the ricin letter thing closely but I thought I read that was one of the claims of the guy that was arrested for it. Organ harvesting among the elites.

The Northbreather
04-22-2013, 04:02 PM
Never mind your patriotic socks George, your black soul is showing.

You are gross.

PaulConventionWV
04-22-2013, 04:04 PM
Is that George HW Bush or Hugh Heffner?

Acala
04-22-2013, 04:39 PM
No amount of power, money, or treachery will save anyone from death. What would you do today if you knew you were going to die tomorrow? Start a war? Screw some more people out of their money or freedom? Or would you embrace the whole world in your loving, tolerant, forgiving arms? And what if you lived a LONG life of screwing people and fomenting mass destruction only to find at the very end that you got it wrong, that what mattered was love? Loving yourself and loving the world as you would love your own baby in your arms.

I'm rambling . . .

anaconda
04-22-2013, 04:56 PM
Ain't looking so good? You on prescription drugs?

1, He has U.S.A flag socks

2, He has beautiful hot women all around him

3, He has a smile on his face

That's one lucky son of a bitch!

And he probably thinks he's sitting for his high school class photo. Not terrorizing Panama as a cover for drug running or anything.

green73
04-22-2013, 04:59 PM

I had a similar thought, but it involved consuming them.

green73
04-22-2013, 05:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb33Xv73Acg

Aratus
04-22-2013, 05:02 PM
I think he has some form of Parkinson's in his legs which makes it tough/dangerous for him to walk.

i likewise had heard that being said about him

anaconda
04-22-2013, 05:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb33Xv73Acg

This had me laughing. They seem unable to update their terminology. But honestly, I don't see why the bankers want a one world government. It seems like they would have much better profit opportunities with many nation states. Unless they are afraid of a planetary holocaust that they would be subsumed by.

P.S. John Kerry totally looks like he has undergone nip tuck. His face is also appears to be caked with make up. I think Rand should have pursued this in his recent line of questioning.

green73
04-22-2013, 05:22 PM
This had me laughing. They seem unable to update their terminology. But honestly, I don't see why the bankers want a one world government. It seems like they would have much better profit opportunities with many nation states. Unless they are afraid of a planetary holocaust that they would be subsumed by.

P.S. John Kerry totally looks like he has undergone nip tuck. His face is also appears to be caked with make up. I think Rand should have pursued this in his recent line of questioning.

The Oligarchs want one government to control. Much easier to manage and seal their position atop of the heap.

JK/SEA
04-22-2013, 05:27 PM
he's a few virgins short of 72.

William R
04-22-2013, 05:34 PM
He's 89 years old. Jumped out of an airplane on his 85th birthday. I suspect you won't look that great when you're 89.

kcchiefs6465
04-22-2013, 05:37 PM
Good.

I couldn't care less about the karma associated with wishing someone ill.

The starved (or worse) Iraqis probably wish karma would take its course already.