PDA

View Full Version : Beck's announcement: Saudi guy's file altered 2 disassociate from bombing

sailingaway
04-22-2013, 10:49 AM
and his student visa was for Findley, OH not MA so he may have been one of those students who never show up at 'their college' once they get here on a student visa.

here's their story. If you don't want to hear the video, mute it before it comes on (at the top) http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/22/beck-breaks-exclusive-information-on-saudi-national-allegedly-connected-to-boston-bombings/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

sailingaway
04-22-2013, 12:41 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIefocMCMAA0CZl.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/BergeronMarti/status/326405015113707520/photo/1

Zippyjuan
04-22-2013, 12:59 PM
"Can you please provide more information on the deportation of the Saudi suspect who was not actually a suspect nor deported?"

WhistlinDave
04-22-2013, 01:43 PM
Oh this is all just crazy talk. That silly old Glenn Beck, next he's going to tell us most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi nationals too. :eek:

Zippyjuan
04-22-2013, 02:16 PM
Um- in case you missed it, the Boston Bombers weren't Saudi.

muh_roads
04-22-2013, 02:19 PM
Um- in case you didn't know, the MSM doesn't provide all information on what is going on.

FIFY

sailingaway
04-22-2013, 02:22 PM

this was the person of interest whose apartment was entered the day of the marathon.

However, some of the stuff on the internet is purely wild about this, and I didn't even want to post it. I saw some kind of allegation that he was OBL's son or something....

If he was involved and going to be deported than not, I think it is more likely to turn out to be that he was 'involved', as in, swept up in the marathon day dragnet, and was going to be deported for being in a town where his college he had a student visa for is not, which may have been because the student visa was only used long enough to get him to the US. Something more mundane like that that the administration thought would be 'embarrassing' with the immigration bill up.

I will go on record as saying I do NOT think he was OBL's son....

Petar
04-22-2013, 02:26 PM

For all we know the government had a range of patsies working on this event.

Zippyjuan
04-22-2013, 02:28 PM
FIFY

I see. If "they" said the suspects weren't Saudi, that means that they were?

Aratus
04-22-2013, 02:29 PM
this is sounding like a very open ended question

Zippyjuan
04-22-2013, 02:29 PM
For all we know the government had a range of patsies working on this event.

For all we know, it was some messed up guy and his younger brother. They interviewed a lot of people after the race. Were they all involved in some way?

Petar
04-22-2013, 02:30 PM
For all we know, it was some messed up guy and his younger brother.

Possible, however unlikely.

Zippyjuan
04-22-2013, 02:31 PM
Why? Because it doesn't fit the "government is behind everything" theory?

What physical evidence is there to support your theory that Saudis did it?

ClydeCoulter
04-22-2013, 02:43 PM
I see. If "they" said the suspects weren't Saudi, that means that they were?

That's NOT what he said, try reading his FIFY.

WhistlinDave
04-22-2013, 02:46 PM

More physical evidence than I've seen so far supporting that the two brothers acted alone and did this thing. Have you not gone to see what Beck is claiming about this Saudi guy's status as a designated terrorist?

Granted, I am taking his word for it and I don't know these things first hand, but.... This is really something that needs to be looked into further and the fact that our own government and media are stonewalling does not sit well with me. What are they trying to hide?

Check it out for yourself.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/22/beck-breaks-exclusive-information-on-saudi-national-allegedly-connected-to-boston-bombings/

Zippyjuan
04-22-2013, 02:52 PM
That's NOT what he said, try reading his FIFY.
Sorry- responce was to Petar who did not have a FIFY. But thanks. He indicated that there were government patsies behind it- not the two brothers. The Saudi theory is what was the theme of the thread and was what was presented as the alternative to the brothers.

Beck and Alex Jones are all about hype- not facts (they use facts but apply them in ways to support their own conclusions- not necessarily conclusions the facts themselves really support)- I would not consider them reliable sources for information.

WhistlinDave
04-22-2013, 02:59 PM
If Beck is publicizing the above document without vetting it for authenticity (I mean if it did not come from the inside sources he says it did), he could be found liable for defamation (against Napolitano) and possibly colluding in forgery and/or fraud.

Would he risk that just for the sake of hype? I mean I know the guy's a little cuckoo sometimes but really...

WhistlinDave
04-22-2013, 03:02 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/21/key-congressmen-requests-classified-briefing-on-saudi-person-of-interest-in-boston-bombing/

Meant to post this one.

Zippyjuan
04-22-2013, 03:03 PM
If Beck is publicizing the above document without vetting it for authenticity (I mean if it did not come from the inside sources he says it did), he could be found guilty of defamation (against Napolitano) and possibly colluding in forgery and/or fraud.

Would he risk that just for the sake of hype? I mean I know the guy's a little cuckoo sometimes but really...

Happens all of the time. It is illegal in Britain but not illegal here. We have freedom of speech. Beck seems to be the source of the claim that Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi was going to be deported in the first place (no sources given and no confirmation found).

Petar
04-22-2013, 03:05 PM

Everyone intelligent knows that the government usually orchestrates these types of events.

That is why examining all angles, including whatever might be going on with these Saudis, is absolutely paramount.

WhistlinDave
04-22-2013, 03:09 PM
Happens all of the time. It is illegal in Britain but not illegal here. We have freedom of speech. Beck seems to be the source of the claim that Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi was going to be deported in the first place (no sources given and no confirmation found).

Freedom of speech has its limits. Journalists do have a duty to perform a reasonable amount of due diligence to verify facts before publishing them.

The House Committee on Homeland Security on Sunday emailed TheBlaze a copy of their request to Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano for more information on the Saudi national originally described as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombing.

Very first thing on the page. So if that document is phony, and he is saying it was e-mailed to him by someone from the House Committee on Homeland Security, freedom of speech is not going to protect him from allegations of defamation. Especially considering the nature of what he is implying with all of this.

The only other possibility would be that this is all deliberate disinformation, but that requires conspiracy theorist thinking as well to make that leap. It's quite a bit more fantastical to think that, than to think that this document is legit. Don't you think?

Zippyjuan
04-22-2013, 03:09 PM
Everyone intelligent knows that the government usually orchestrates these types of events.
Yep- government is behind everything. I see.

Zippyjuan
04-22-2013, 03:16 PM
Freedom of speech has its limits. Journalists do have a duty to perform a reasonable amount of due diligence to verify facts before publishing them.

Have you ever heard of even a single one being sent to jail for slander or for publishing untrue things? Not a one. But Beck does not call himself a journalist. He is a "commentator".

Very first thing on the page. So if that document is phony, and he is saying it was e-mailed to him by someone from the House Committee on Homeland Security, freedom of speech is not going to protect him from allegations of defamation. Especially considering the nature of what he is implying with all of this.

I read the letter- see the second post in this thread. The letter is no evidence of anything but it is requesting information. Being a "person of interest" means the person may or may not have some useful information. It does not necessarily mean somebody is a suspect.

The original claim that Ali Alharbi was going to be deported came from an "expert" on Hannity's program on Fox. It was never substantiated and in fact denied as being incorrect. But Beck is still acting as if it was still indeed fact.

muh_roads
04-22-2013, 03:57 PM
Yep- government is behind everything. I see.

Since 9/11 there have been 26 terrorist attempts. The FBI was behind 23 of them.

dannno
04-22-2013, 04:00 PM
Since 9/11 there have been 26 terrorist attempts. The FBI was behind 23 of them.

You mean they only admitted to being behind 23 of the 26...

muh_roads
04-22-2013, 04:01 PM
You mean they only admitted to being behind 23 of the 26...

I stand corrected.

CPUd
04-22-2013, 04:16 PM

How many of these were successful?

torchbearer
04-22-2013, 04:20 PM
The FBI had a known assassin as its undercover agent. they sent this agent out, knowing he was doing hits.
can you name that mobster?

muh_roads
04-22-2013, 04:51 PM

They were designed to not be successful. The ones that are successful need to be covered up.

kcchiefs6465
04-22-2013, 04:57 PM
The FBI had a known assassin as its undercover agent. they sent this agent out, knowing he was doing hits.
Which one?

Carlos Marcello, Santo Trafficante etc. were contracted by the CIA in a plot to kill Castro. Laughing their way to the bank.

Whitey Bulger was killing people for years with FBI protection.

WhistlinDave
04-22-2013, 05:03 PM
Have you ever heard of even a single one being sent to jail for slander or for publishing untrue things? Not a one.

Slander/defamation/libel is a civil crime, and the penalties would be civil penalties. Not jail time. Napolitano could sue him for claiming she was engaging in a criminal cover up, if she isn't. (That's not to say they wouldn't try to find him guilty of other related criminal offenses too though. Fraud, forgery, whatever.)

Also, sorry for not catching that you had already read it.

WhistlinDave
04-22-2013, 05:08 PM

1993 Car bombing in the parking garage beneath the World Trade Center. FBI informant/operative Emad Salem secretly recorded his conversations with his FBI handlers. They knew about the plan, they were involved in the plan, and then for some reason they suddenly pulled out of the operation completely. They just stopped working on it.

The plan ended up going forward, and the FBI had PLENTY of information ahead of time that should've caused them to be able to prevent it at any step of the way. They failed to stop it. We may never know for sure if this was deliberate, or just really, really bad negligence on the part of the FBI. Either one is unacceptable.

Six people died that day as a result of the explosion.

And people wonder how I can wonder whether they know a lot more than they are saying.

No Free Beer
04-22-2013, 05:16 PM
Possible, however unlikely.

do you have ANY evidence to the contrary?

whippoorwill
04-22-2013, 05:19 PM
bump

phill4paul
04-22-2013, 05:22 PM

Gregory Scarpa, Sr?

Petar
04-22-2013, 05:31 PM
do you have ANY evidence to the contrary?

Yeah. 9/11, controlled demos, etc etc.

No Free Beer
04-22-2013, 05:32 PM
Yeah. 9/11, controlled demos, etc etc.

HAHA!

You call that evidence?

Petar
04-22-2013, 05:33 PM
HAHA!

You call that evidence?

Anyone intelligent who has honestly looked into it knows what I am talking about.

RPtotheWH
04-22-2013, 05:42 PM

Do you have a source for this info? I would love to find a list or something.

WhistlinDave
04-22-2013, 06:03 PM
Do you have a source for this info? I would love to find a list or something.

This one doesn't say 23, and I don't know where that number comes from, but is 14 enough to make the point? Take it with a grain of salt though, this isn't a respected major mainstream media source. It's just the New York Times. :toady:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

RPtotheWH
04-22-2013, 06:39 PM
This one doesn't say 23, and I don't know where that number comes from, but is 14 enough to make the point? Take it with a grain of salt though, this isn't a respected major mainstream media source. It's just the New York Times. :toady:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Thanks for the link, I want stuff like this to show sheep that need the MSM to slap them with it.

dannno
04-22-2013, 06:46 PM
Do we have pics of the Saudi guy at the event, with a large backpack in the earlier photo and no backpack in a later photo?

http://i37.tinypic.com/30jmu5g.jpg

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/boston-marathon-bombing-suspects-revealed-01.jpg

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?411729-Could-The-US-Have-Deported-One-of-The-Boston-Marathon-Bombers-To-Saudi-Arabia

No Free Beer
04-23-2013, 07:18 AM
Anyone intelligent who has honestly looked into it knows what I am talking about.

Albert Einstein, when discussing his theory of relativity, once famously said,

"Anyone intelligent who has honestly looked into it knows what I am talking about."

Nice evidence, bro.

speciallyblend
04-23-2013, 09:01 AM
Do we have pics of the Saudi guy at the event, with a large backpack in the earlier photo and no backpack in a later photo?

http://i37.tinypic.com/30jmu5g.jpg

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/boston-marathon-bombing-suspects-revealed-01.jpg

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?411729-Could-The-US-Have-Deported-One-of-The-Boston-Marathon-Bombers-To-Saudi-Arabia

so you can prove without a shadow of doubt. His bag is not by is feet? This is not proof.

dannno
04-23-2013, 11:15 AM
so you can prove without a shadow of doubt. His bag is not by is feet? This is not proof.

Do you have proof the backpack is at his feet?

I'm not looking for proof of anything yet except to find out that the guy in the white hat, the friend of the guy in blue (who already came out public), is not the Saudi the US was attempting to deport. Very, very simple.

Apparently there was some confusion and everybody seems to think the guy in the white hat has been vetted, but only the guy in blue has been vetted. Which is retarded because all of the pictures that were coming out on the internet showed the guy with the white hat having the backpack with the large steam cooker looking item in it, and he is later seen without the backpack.