PDA

View Full Version : Deliver 9,000 Constitutions and more at the largest beach race in the world

muzzled dogg
04-22-2013, 10:03 AM
The R3volution Goes Mainstream
Our goal is to raise $20,000 to deliver 9,000 Constitutions and more at the largest beach race in the world!
Endorsed By:
- Ben Swann
- Doug Wead, Senior campaign adviser for Ron Paul's 2012 campaign
- Ron Noyes, Ron Paul 2012 National Delegate

"This story of brotherly-love and determination is an inspiration to all who hear it. It incorporates two things that everyone should aspire to: personal fitness and human freedom. May God speed you to the finish line, Erik, Brad and Bethany!"
- Mark Edge, host of Free Talk Live

"The American Liberty Association is proud to be a part of the Never Quit event. Like Capt. Petroni, we all need our faith and family to continue spreading liberty throughout America and around the world."
- Justin Machacek, CEO, American Liberty Association

"Since getting kicked out of the service for the way I chose to support Ron Paul in 2008, I admit I've become much more focused on advancing liberty than my own physical health, but meeting Erik Petroni via the liberty movement and his Super Brochure project has inspired me to lace up my running shoes again and Never Quit. Erik has been there for us, it's time to be there for him!"
- Zak Carter

Update: The Heritage Foundation has donated all 9,000 constitutions to the event! Plus we have a few early donations!
New goal is $14,840 for the liberty speaker and booth.

NEVER QUIT for Liberty

Liberty Movement, have you ever heard of the Super Brochure? The one that went out by the tens of thousands and changed hearts and minds, the one that woke up uncountable numbers of people to the message of Ron Paul and the concept of Liberty? The man behind that message now needs our help in more ways than one.

Erik Petroni, son of Capt. Gerard Petroni, was the driving force behind the brochures. He risked tens of thousands of dollars to advance Liberty and now is the founder of NeverQuitNever.com. His story is more than inspiring and he is fully committed to our movement. (Check out the site, he will have thousands running the coast of Florida with a Gasden Flag.)

He most likely would like to make this event a beacon of Liberty but due to regulations and government intrusion he can't. He would lose his charitable foundation status. Here is where we can make a powerful impact and have our voice heard without jeopardizing his efforts. Here is where we come in, here is where we do what we do. We help those who need it, we give back to those who have helped our movement and we advance our cause at every step.

Erik now needs a hand from the Liberty Movement. Over the weekend of May 17th, Erik's event (NEVER QUIT) in Jacksonville, Florida, will reach up to 20,000 live participants and an uncountable amount through television, radio, the internet and grassroots social media. Paralympic swimmer and decorated soldier, Brad Snyder, will speak at the event along with Bethany Hamilton, the surfer who lost her arm and continues to surf and tour. They both NEVER QUIT. Neither do we and time is short.

Erik's budget is gone. He risked everything for the Liberty Movement and here is how we can integrate into his event while showing him the Liberty movement has his back. Bottom line, he needs our help. Erik's life changed with one Ron Paul bumper sticker. How many lives can you change?

Erik needs funding on the back-end to avoid losing his government dictated charitable status and here is how our contributions help:
- Put a copy of the Constitution in every runner's bag
- Land a major Liberty figure to speak at his event
- Rent a booth for a Liberty organization
- Put Liberty in the face of everyone who has ever heard of this event

Ensure Eric Petroni knows how much we appreciate his sacrifice and vision. We will not let him be unsuccessful.

Please donate now.
http://www.neverquitliberty.com/

No donation is too big and no donation small. Remember the Super Brochures? Sure we do. NEVER QUIT for Liberty. This is what we do.

http://www.neverquitliberty.com/

Keith and stuff
04-22-2013, 10:20 AM
Is this that famous race in FL that sponsors FTL? Where FTL gives out free tickets every year?

Aratus
04-22-2013, 11:19 AM
SHEMM!!!!!!
COOL IDEA!

kathy88
04-22-2013, 11:20 AM
Shemm what is your cost per?

muzzled dogg
04-22-2013, 02:35 PM
thanks but it's not my idea

organizers are working with creator of super brochures, so i imagine they're getting bulk discounts

ZakCarter
04-22-2013, 04:44 PM
Thanks for posting this Shemm! I'll be there!

Aratus
04-22-2013, 05:04 PM
good luck, everyone!
this is like a small test
run for 2015 or 2019!