PDA

View Full Version : Who Does The Office Of Inspector General Answer To?

better-dead-than-fed
04-21-2013, 06:35 PM
http://www.justice.gov/oig/:

The Office of the Inspector General (OIG) in the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) is a statutorily created independent entity whose mission is to detect and deter waste, fraud, abuse, and misconduct in DOJ programs and personnel, and to promote economy and efficiency in those programs.

What pressure is there for the DOJ OIG to pursue its mission? What is there to deter them from condoning, inviting, and engaging in their own waste, fraud, abuse, and misconduct?

On several occasions I have sent them proof of waste, fraud, abuse, and misconduct in DOJ programs and personnel (for example, this (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19ftf3Dpi4JM5ZJ3iiAyCmPZV4S_TENZYHaCK0ouIvP4/edit?usp=sharing)); but the OIG has always ignored the evidence. (When I've appealed up the chain of command to the U.S. Attorney General and President, they've ignored the evidence too.)

What practical recourse is there?

Carson
04-21-2013, 06:43 PM
"What pressure is there for the DOJ OIG to pursue its mission? What is there to deter them condoning, inviting, and engaging in their own waste, fraud, abuse, and misconduct?"

It seems they all work for a criminal counterfeiting organization that can not only print up what ever amount of money it takes to get their way, it also seems apparent they have no problem getting people in office that will spend our money to achieve the their goals without touching their stash of cash. Then they all stiff us with the bill.

Until we regain control of our currency I can't see any motive coming from within for them regaining control of themselves.

Carson
04-21-2013, 06:45 PM
"What practical recourse is there?"

Now that's a humdinger.

kcchiefs6465
04-21-2013, 07:42 PM
I read through a few of the transcripts you cited. All in all I think you did a good job in the cross examination. A few of your points were very good especially considering you did not have too long to prepare.

As to your question, I am not sure who they are even hypothetically supposed to answer to. The corruption seems far reaching and I am not surprised to hear what you are going through. (no one caring, mainly) People in general, even here, often assume that there is a clear cut, unbiased, reasonable enough way to see that justice is done or that you will be cleared or even compensated for wrongs the system perepetrates against you. (I see it all the time in comments about police abuse)

Are you allowed to contact the media now? I believe you have stated that you currently have no restraints? (parole, probation, etc.) And have you documented being followed and harrassed? That, I would expect the media to cover. (if you have the proper documentation) Maybe they could get some answers for you. Might sound a little naive depending on what you are going through but you ought to at least try to live a normal, boring, life. Go to work, come home. That kind of thing. Maybe they will get tired of wasting thousands in TPD and leave you the hell alone. If they are pulling you over, or you are being harrassed in a way that it impedes your regular life, I would be telling everyone I could. I would video tape and document it any way I could. Record tags and cross reference whenever you see them again. I am not by any stretch of the word an attorney but perhaps you could file an injunction to get them to stop? Maybe they would need to show the source behind their reason to follow you. Hopefully then you could knocks holes in their PC. (if they even have any)

Best of luck. Hell, I'm not sure how viable an option this is, either, but maybe try getting out of AZ for a little while? Stay with family somewhere else or even move completely. Don't let it get you down. Then they really have won.

better-dead-than-fed
04-21-2013, 08:24 PM
People in general, even here, often assume that there is a clear cut, unbiased, reasonable enough way to see that justice is done or that you will be cleared or even compensated for wrongs the system perepetrates against you. (I see it all the time in comments about police abuse)

That would be so naïve. The government's only goal is to not get overthrown. Whatever they can get away with without getting overthrown, they will try. The Supreme Court admits as much; in the opinions I've read, they've admitted that the justice-system's goal is to give the appearance of justice -- not to actually administer any sort of justice. When the higher courts consider overturning the lower courts' decisions, the higher courts don't ask what is necessary for justice -- they ask what is necessary to keep the masses from revolting.

Are you allowed to contact the media now?

Yes. I've tried a few companies with no success, and not sure who else to try.

I believe you have stated that you currently have no restraints? (parole, probation, etc.)

Right.

And have you documented being followed and harrassed? That, I would expect the media to cover. (if you have the proper documentation) ... If they are pulling you over, or you are being harrassed in a way that it impedes your regular life, I would be telling everyone I could. I would video tape and document it any way I could. Record tags and cross reference whenever you see them again. I am not by any stretch of the word an attorney but perhaps you could file an injunction to get them to stop? Maybe they would need to show the source behind their reason to follow you. Hopefully then you could knocks holes in their PC. (if they even have any)

Actually being followed by the FBI is the least of my complaints, as long as it's consistent with their First Amendment right to observe and report. I'm more concerned with the government's habit of kidnapping me for years at a time (all of it reported in public records); and violating my own First-Amendment rights (and of course my Second Amendment rights, long-gone).

I don't want sympathy from the internet, but I would think the evidence I'm offering could be useful to many people. I've kept records, so that no one need take my word on anything; there's objective evidence for my every claim. I'm not a lawyer, but I used time in prison to study the law.

I have not yet found anyone interested in putting my evidence to work. Seems strange because, if the government goes unpunished for what they've done to me, they will surely do it to you all too. I'd think more people would at least want to look out for themselves.