PDA

View Full Version : Boston bomber worked for former Gitmo interrogator

jmdrake
04-21-2013, 12:50 PM
What are the odds of that?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10007975/Boston-bomber-arrested-Tamerlan-Tsarnaevs-hateful-rage-behind-American-dream.html
"He was always getting into trouble. He was never happy, never cheering, never smiling. He used to strike his girlfriend," Zaur told the Boston Globe from the Dagestani capital, adding "I used to warn Dzhokhar that Tamerlan was up to no good." As recently as 2011, there were still apparently no outward signs – even to trained eyes - that the two brothers were moving towards adopting what now appears to be some form of violent jihadist beliefs.

That year, the FBI admits it interviewed Tamerlan "at the request of a foreign government" - understood to be the Russians - but reportedly found no "derogatory" information on the young man, and therefore, as one official put it, the matter was "put to bed".

Dzhokhar also gave nothing away, at that time working a job as a lifeguard at Harvard university where coincidentally the man who hired him, George McMasters, was an ex-marine who says he interrogated prisoners in Guantanamo Bay for the National Guard in 2003 and 2004.

"It is surreal for me, considering that I have been dealing with these guys for 10 years," Mr McMasters, 56, said, recalling the quiet and respectful young man he hired, "And then I come home, and they are in my backyard, in my pool."

Aratus
04-21-2013, 12:53 PM
this is a further coincidence compounding everything that has been speculated on & publically said since the 15th
of this month. if like everyone else Mr. McMasters was not able to "read" their body language or inner thoughts...

silverhandorder
04-21-2013, 12:55 PM
So what?

jmdrake
04-21-2013, 12:58 PM
So what?

Since all you want to do is believe whatever you are spoon fed as to what is currently the "official story" why do yo even click on threads like this?

For those who don't worship the pundits and official government spokesmen, here's the "so what".

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?412045-DEBKAfile-Tsarnaev-brothers-were-double-agents-who-decoyed-US-into-terror-trap

silverhandorder
04-21-2013, 04:53 PM
Just providing a counter balance to you. DEbka file thread is actually pretty convincing.

PatriotOne
04-21-2013, 05:33 PM
What are the odds of that?

Dzhokhar also gave nothing away, at that time working a job as a lifeguard at Harvard university where coincidentally the man who hired him, George McMasters, was an ex-marine who says he interrogated prisoners in Guantanamo Bay for the National Guard in 2003 and 2004.

Just a coincidence Drake. They said so right in the report. Guatanamo Bay interrogators are a dime a dozen. Pretty sure my neighbor use to be one. There like ex-McDonalds workers....there everywhere.

jmdrake
04-21-2013, 05:38 PM
Just providing a counter balance to you. DEbka file thread is actually pretty convincing.

That's probably because the DEbka analysis speculates to a place where you are comfortable. "Oh...they got snooked by the clever terrorists." I simply gave the fact and left the conclusion up to the readers. I don't disagree with the possility of the DEbka speculation. I just find it funny that you prefer neat speculation over possibly uncomfortable fact.

squarepusher
04-21-2013, 05:45 PM
Since all you want to do is believe whatever you are spoon fed as to what is currently the "official story" why do yo even click on threads like this?

For those who don't worship the pundits and official government spokesmen, here's the "so what".

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?412045-DEBKAfile-Tsarnaev-brothers-were-double-agents-who-decoyed-US-into-terror-trap

so would it be fair to say, all you do is believe what is spoon fed to you as 'non official' story, or believe any conspiracy theory?

jmdrake
04-21-2013, 05:54 PM
so would it be fair to say, all you do is believe what is spoon fed to you as 'non official' story, or believe any conspiracy theory?

Nope. Not fair at all. But if you want to be dishonest you can say that. I slammed Alex Jones and Infowars for Family Guy "mashup." And if you've followed the Waco fertilizer "missile" thread, I helped debunk the "missile flying through the smoke." But when I find verified information that doesn't fit the official story I don't throw it out just because it might make me or others "uncomfortable".

We know for a fact that the older brother was on a terrorist watchlist, was interviewed by the FBI, should have been deported, and was in and out of the country going to Russia, which is concerning considering he is Chechen and Chenia is a hotbed for terrorism. So against that backdrop, of course the fact that the person that took the younger brother under his wing was ex-military intelligence is relevant and concerning. Sorry if it bothers you that I don't simply dismiss past federal agency involvement in terrorism, whether by "accident" or on purpose, when analysing the facts that I see today.

squarepusher
04-21-2013, 06:06 PM
idk the point that is trying to be made, he worked at a former employer who formerly was a Marine. In big cities this isn't statistically that improbable. How does this not fit with the official story?

So you want to make trips to Russia illegal? You are just doing Monday morning quarterback from what I am reading.

I'm curious what you actually think happened, instead of just calling 'fishy,' what scenario do you propose happened with the federal governments involvement? How do you convince a semi-normal American kid (the younger one) to do a terrorist bombing as the FBI? Do you think the FBI forced him to do the bombing? Or tricked him?

kcchiefs6465
04-21-2013, 06:15 PM
George McMasters?... I have seen that name before.

ClydeCoulter
04-21-2013, 06:18 PM
idk the point that is trying to be made, he worked at a former employer who formerly was a Marine. In big cities this isn't statistically that improbable. How does this not fit with the official story?

So you want to make trips to Russia illegal? You are just doing Monday morning quarterback from what I am reading.

I'm curious what you actually think happened, instead of just calling 'fishy,' what scenario do you propose happened with the federal governments involvement? How do you convince a semi-normal American kid (the younger one) to do a terrorist bombing as the FBI? Do you think the FBI forced him to do the bombing? Or tricked him?

Oh, you want him to get out his crystal ball.

jmdrake
04-21-2013, 06:19 PM

I take it you haven't clicked the DEBka link. Please do before attempting to respond further. Even silverhandler, as critical as he is of any conspiracy theory, can see the relevance of what I'm saying in light of the DEBka report.

The older brother was convicted of domestic abuse. It was illegal for him to be in the country at all. He was on a terrorist watch list. Most immigrants in either situation do not leave the country for fear of not being let back in. This isn't "Mondy morning quarterbacking". It's factual analysis from someone who's actually dealt with immigration law.

Call for speculation your honor. And isn't it a catch 22? If those questioning the official story say what they think happened others say "Oh you're just jumping to conclusions." If they just stick to the facts then people say "Well what's your theory of what happened?" I'll let the Alex Jones types put out their theories at this point.

HOLLYWOOD
04-21-2013, 06:51 PM
George McMasters?... I have seen that name before.Yes, why is that name so familiar?

That year, the FBI admits it interviewed Tamerlan "at the request of a foreign government" - understood to be the Russians - but reportedly found no "derogatory" information on the young man, and therefore, as one official put it, the matter was "put to bed". Well, it was obviously enough to grant US citizenship to one brother, but not to Tamerlan? Right... they knew more than they are revealing to the public... quite enough to hold up citizenship.

I believe the FBI wanted to catch bigger fish off of what they labeled a "guppy"...and sounds like it backfired somewhere along the road to the Boston marathon disaster. Now they're rearresting other associated members and calling it an Islamic Sleeper Cell. Remember the recent Russian Sleeper Cell the FBI finally acted upon, it was revealed they followed these Russian Cell members and sat on it for years to see how they operated and what their objectives.

This FBI 'petri dish' op backfired.

Two New Bedford Men Re-Arrested After Feds Learn of 12-Strong Islamic Sleeper Cell
Posted by Jim Hoft
Sunday, April 21, 2013, 4:56 PM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/two-new-bedford-men-re-arrested-after-feds-learn-of-12-strong-islamic-sleeper-cell/

squarepusher
04-21-2013, 10:51 PM
I take it you haven't clicked the DEBka link. Please do before attempting to respond further. Even silverhandler, as critical as he is of any conspiracy theory, can see the relevance of what I'm saying in light of the DEBka report.

The older brother was convicted of domestic abuse. It was illegal for him to be in the country at all. He was on a terrorist watch list. Most immigrants in either situation do not leave the country for fear of not being let back in. This isn't "Mondy morning quarterbacking". It's factual analysis from someone who's actually dealt with immigration law.

Call for speculation your honor. And isn't it a catch 22? If those questioning the official story say what they think happened others say "Oh you're just jumping to conclusions." If they just stick to the facts then people say "Well what's your theory of what happened?" I'll let the Alex Jones types put out their theories at this point.

You aren't a law enforcement agent, so of course you don't have all the information. Even the law enforcement agencies don't have all the information, and they trying to piece together things to find out everyone involved now. You have read a few news articles, you have some questions of things that don't make sense, but evidence of a conspiracy you don't have. Once you do, and its something other than brothers cousin aunt's former maid's high school coaches son worked for the Marines, then I'll be glad to listen.

If he was setup or coached by the FBI, I doubt he would have sacrificed his life for it, or if it was done under their guidance undercover, they wouldn't have let the bomb go off, or let them be on the run for 3 days and kill another police officer later. That would just bring more scrutiny to their 'plan' and expose their efforts and they would get caught eventually.

ClydeCoulter
04-21-2013, 11:02 PM
You aren't a law enforcement agent, so of course you don't have all the information. Even the law enforcement agencies don't have all the information, and they trying to piece together things to find out everyone involved now. You have read a few news articles, you have some questions of things that don't make sense, but evidence of a conspiracy you don't have. Once you do, and its something other than brothers cousin aunt's former maid's high school coaches son worked for the Marines, then I'll be glad to listen.

If he was setup or coached by the FBI, I doubt he would have sacrificed his life for it, or if it was done under their guidance undercover, they wouldn't have let the bomb go off, or let them be on the run for 3 days and kill another police officer later. That would just bring more scrutiny to their 'plan' and expose their efforts and they would get caught eventually.

I think jmdrake has already touched on that, "1993 bombing of the tower"?

jmdrake
04-22-2013, 05:28 AM
You aren't a law enforcement agent, so of course you don't have all the information.

I never claimed I did.

Even the law enforcement agencies don't have all the information, and they trying to piece together things to find out everyone involved now. You have read a few news articles, you have some questions of things that don't make sense, but evidence of a conspiracy you don't have. Once you do, and its something other than brothers cousin aunt's former maid's high school coaches son worked for the Marines, then I'll be glad to listen.

You obviously still haven't clicked on the DEBka article. Ask yourself this. What has convince someone as anti-conspiracy theory as silverhandler that their might be something fishy going on? There's more evidence out there than you are willing to admit. And i've said nothing about anybody's brothers cousin aunt's former maid's high school coaches Marine.

Since you are being lazy, I'll spell it out for you. There is a theory (not mine) that the brothers were double agents that double crossed their handlers. That does make sense in light of the fact that the older brother was let in and out of the country despite the fact that he should have been deported due to his conviction for a violent crime, and due to the FBI being suspicious of his being a terrorist. It makes no sense that he would feel so free to travel back and forth. There are people with much better records than him that either don't get let back in, or who get stuck indefinitely in a ICE detention facility because they don't want to go back to their home country and they aren't getting cleared to come in to this one.

Lastly, if you don't want to look at evidence why do you bother clicking on threads like this?

Ah. So you didn't click on the DEBka list and you are just talking off the top of your head. He could have been a double agent that double crossed the FBI. In that case he would have sacrificed himself. And as ClydeCoulter pointed out, in 1993 the FBI DID let the bomb go off. That bomb killed more people than the Boston bombing did. Nobody in the FBI got in trouble. The only reason we know about this is that the FBI informant that made the bomb recorded his conversation with his handler. So he had proof of what's going on. But nothing else came out about it. Clearly the FBI has more information on the 1993 WTC bombing (like the name of the FBI agent that insisted the informant use real explosives). But that information is not coming out. So of course people like me on the outside aren't going to have al of the information. You have the attitude of "I'm going to trust the mafia about what's going on rather than someone investigating the mafia because clearly the mafia has more information."

jmdrake
04-22-2013, 05:28 AM
I think jmdrake has already touched on that, "1993 bombing of the tower"?

Sadly many Americans suffer from Stockholm syndrome. Even some who supposedly don't trust the government.

jmdrake
04-22-2013, 05:31 AM
Yes, why is that name so familiar?

Well, it was obviously enough to grant US citizenship to one brother, but not to Tamerlan? Right... they knew more than they are revealing to the public... quite enough to hold up citizenship.

I believe the FBI wanted to catch bigger fish off of what they labeled a "guppy"...and sounds like it backfired somewhere along the road to the Boston marathon disaster. Now they're rearresting other associated members and calling it an Islamic Sleeper Cell. Remember the recent Russian Sleeper Cell the FBI finally acted upon, it was revealed they followed these Russian Cell members and sat on it for years to see how they operated and what their objectives.

This FBI 'petri dish' op backfired.

Two New Bedford Men Re-Arrested After Feds Learn of 12-Strong Islamic Sleeper Cell
Posted by Jim Hoft
Sunday, April 21, 2013, 4:56 PM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/two-new-bedford-men-re-arrested-after-feds-learn-of-12-strong-islamic-sleeper-cell/

Certainly possible. Lot's of things are possible at this point. The mature response is to look at all of the information as it comes out and consider all angles based on what's happened in the past. The immature response of some is to put their fingers in their ears, cover their eyes and go "La la la....I don't want to hear or see anything that might lead me to believe that the government didn't act with my best interest in mind."

newbitech
04-22-2013, 05:50 AM

just wanted to point out, in order to provide some sort of counter balance to what jmdrake is posting, you'd have to post something more than "so what".

But, as far as counter balance, I think that is what jmdrake is posting. Counter balance to the office claims.

otherone
04-22-2013, 06:16 AM
"It is surreal for me, considering that I have been dealing with these guys for 10 years," Mr McMasters, 56, said, recalling the quiet and respectful young man he hired, "And then I come home, and they are in my backyard, in my pool."

It is surreal to me that I'm paying waterboarders so much that they can afford lifeguards for their pools at retirement.

jmdrake
12-19-2013, 08:54 AM
It is surreal to me that I'm paying waterboarders so much that they can afford lifeguards for their pools at retirement.

True. And "bump".