PDA

View Full Version : Now Infowars is downplaying the Saudi National. Not cool...

muh_roads
04-21-2013, 12:43 PM
http://www.infowars.com/glenn-becks-double-standard-on-bad-bad-bad-men/

from the article...

His grandstanding assertion that Saudi Arabia is behind the Boston bombing is part of the establishment’s plan to ramp up and extend the phony war on Muslim terror.

I don't care about Glenn Beck. I think he is a schmuck too but Infowars is using his image in a psyop way to make people look away.

Saudi Arabia is important. If the Saudi did do it, they need to cover it up for the good of maintaining the petrodollar. If the US shames Saudi Arabia by blaming them, then Saudi Arabia will convince OPEC to find a new oil buyer.

Petrodollar = World Reserve Currency. This is why our leaders treat Saudi's like kings.

Either Alex hasn't thought this through or there is some other reason for his deliberate misdirection.

Aratus
04-21-2013, 12:50 PM
odds are they'd wisely send that poor young Saudi student home if they thought our public at large
was working up to and talking up to re~creating a classic "spectacle" lynching without any trial or
due procedure of law. I think that he may be very innocent and like only a mere handful of people
was focused on quickly and then basically cleared as the manhunt went from high gear to overdrive.

jmdrake
04-21-2013, 12:54 PM
1) Alex Jones and Glenn Beck hate each other.

2) Both are pushing different "we can't believe the official story" agendas. Beck's is "The adminstration just loves Muslims and doesn't want you to know how bad they really are." Jones' is "This is all about taking you freedom and has nothing to do with Muslims."

Zippyjuan
04-21-2013, 01:23 PM
http://www.infowars.com/glenn-becks-double-standard-on-bad-bad-bad-men/

I don't care about Glenn Beck. I think he is a schmuck too but Infowars is using his image in a psyop way to make people look away.

Saudi Arabia is important. If the Saudi did do it, they need to cover it up for the good of maintaining the petrodollar. If the US shames Saudi Arabia by blaming them, then Saudi Arabia will convince OPEC to find a new oil buyer.

Petrodollar = World Reserve Currency. This is why our leaders treat Saudi's like kings.

Either Alex hasn't thought this through or there is some other reason for his deliberate misdirection.

The Saudi kid was talked to and that was it. He was never arrested and he was never deported. They talked to a lot of other people as well. It is only a story for those who want to stir up fear of foreigners.

Marky
04-21-2013, 01:32 PM
The Saudi story stems from neocon war propagandist Steve Emerson. There is no evidence to suggest that he was involved.

speciallyblend
04-21-2013, 01:48 PM
I swear infowars and the aj minions are making beck look more credible everyday.

jmdrake
04-21-2013, 02:02 PM
Actually I just read the article. Infowars is not downplaying the possible Saudi connection. Rather they are calling out Beck on his hypocrisy for ignoring Bush's Saudi problem. It was Bush that let the Bin Laden family leave the country after 9/11 and Bush who had business ties to the Bin Ladens.

Full article for those who don't want to click on the link.
Glenn Beck’s Double Standard on “Bad-Bad-Bad Men”

The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
April 21, 2013

Glenn Beck’s claim that the Obama administration protected a Saudi involved in the Boston bombing reeks of hypocrisy. Beck is a master of the false left-right paradigm game. He is attacking Obama while conveniently forgetting that George W. Bush had his own Saudi problem on September 11, 2001.

“We at the Blaze know that this Saudi national is a bad, bad, bad man,” Beck said last week. “This administration is playing an extraordinarily dangerous game. They have very little regard for what it takes to be a citizen. Before the sequester cuts happened, they opened the prison and let illegals out. Who does that? Remember also, the Saudi national that was — is about to get on a plane — involved in blowing the legs off of American citizens, being held in protective custody or being protected, at least, by our administration. He will be put in protective custody and the plans are to deport him.”

Beck then mounted his radio show and called for Obama’s impeachment.

Obama should be impeached. But not for deporting a Saudi. He should be impeached for repeatedly violating the Constitution. He should also stand trial for war crimes, as should his predecessor (and the one before him for slaughtering Serbian and Iraqi civilians).

Beck is playing the paradigm like a Stradivarius. Because he is a charlatan, he fails to mention that Bush has his own Saudi problem. Following the September 11, 2001 terror attacks, George W. Bush instructed the FBI to spirit a number of Saudi nationals out of the country. He did this despite a nationwide three-day travel ban. Although the Bush administration denied the accusation, officials at the Tampa International Airport confirmed that the flights indeed took place.

In 2009, Bush refused to release a congressional report documenting links between Saudi Arabian officials and the accused 9/11 hijackers. “Bush said he could not comply with a request by the Saudi foreign minister for a chance to clear the Arab kingdom’s name because publication of the report could hurt U.S. intelligence operations,” CBS News reported.

Former Senator Bob Graham, chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee in the wake of the 9/11 attacks, said the White House blocked investigations into Saudi support for the 9/11 plot because of the Bush family’s close ties to the Saudi royal family. Graham told Salon in 2004 that “there has been a long-term special relationship between the United States and Saudi Arabia, and that relationship has probably reached a new high under the George W. Bush administration, in part because of the long and close family relationship that the Bushes have had with the Saudi royal family.”

Beck supported Bush during the eight long and arduous years of his reign, but criticized him following 9/11 for not killing Arabs and Muslims “at such a rate that it takes their breath away.” For Beck, more than a million Iraqis slaughtered under false pretext – even Bush ultimately admitted there were no WMDs in Iraq – was not enough.

Glenn Beck continues to fulfill his role as an agent provocateur following his stint at Fox News. His grandstanding assertion that Saudi Arabia is behind the Boston bombing is part of the establishment’s plan to ramp up and extend the phony war on Muslim terror. It is terror predominately created by the globalists through proxies and false flag events like the one in Boston as they continue their order out chaos campaign to dominate through creative destruction and balkanization.

jmdrake
04-21-2013, 02:02 PM
I swear infowars and the aj minions are making beck look more credible everyday.

Only to those who didn't actually read the infowars article.

muh_roads
04-21-2013, 03:04 PM
Only to those who didn't actually read the infowars article.

The final paragraph is all that matters. That is what I quoted and what they leave the reader with.

jmdrake
04-21-2013, 03:17 PM
The final paragraph is all that matters. That is what I quoted and what they leave the reader with.

Do you disagree with the assertion that the war on Muslim terror is phony? Because I certainly think it's phony. I don't see how anyone can deny that when you consider that presidents Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II and Obama have all supported Muslim terrorists in one form or fashion. And by ignoring support for Muslim terrorism from Republicans, Beck is playing into the phony GWOT.