PDA

View Full Version : Eyewitness to Shootout that killed the older brother calls into radio station

Cap
04-20-2013, 09:06 PM
At around 1:35 she describes that it was the police that ran over the older brother and then shot him numerous times. Seems we have a witness here.

http://audio.weei.com/a/73784687/linda-calls-in-to-describe-the-scene-on-dexter-st-in-watertown.htm

FrankRep
04-20-2013, 09:19 PM
The Police Chief is claiming the Younger Brother ran over Tamerlan.

Eyewitness is claiming the Police ran over Tamerlan?

Interesting!

SHOCK: Cops handcuffing Tamerlan when Dzhokhar drove over him... (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/amazing-new-details-chase-boston-bombers_718135.html)

The police chief, Edward Deveau, describes how cops nearly apprehended the older suspect, and were placing handcuffs on him in the middle of the street Thursday night, when the younger suspect came at officers in a carjacked SUV. The cops were able "to dive out of the way," and the younger suspect then continued to drive directly over his brother and dragging him through the street. That's how the older suspect died, according to the police chief.

Bruno
04-20-2013, 09:23 PM
The Police Chief is claiming the Younger Brother ran over Tamerlan.

Interesting!

SHOCK: Cops handcuffing Tamerlan when Dzhokhar drove over him... (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/amazing-new-details-chase-boston-bombers_718135.html)

The police chief, Edward Deveau, describes how cops nearly apprehended the older suspect, and were placing handcuffs on him in the middle of the street Thursday night, when the younger suspect came at officers in a carjacked SUV. The cops were able "to dive out of the way," and the younger suspect then continued to drive directly over his brother and dragging him through the street. That's how the older suspect died, according to the police chief.

So, where is the tape from the police dash cams?

Cap
04-20-2013, 09:24 PM
This girl really sounds upset at what she saw. I believe her.

Bruno
04-20-2013, 09:27 PM
This girl really sounds upset at what she saw. I believe her.

She does sound credible, I agree.

Cap
04-20-2013, 09:29 PM
You don't think they (Boston's finest) would lie to us do you?

Origanalist
04-20-2013, 09:31 PM

Nevahhh.

Bruno
04-20-2013, 09:32 PM

We are talking about cops, right? Nah...

Only had 3 officers lie under oath personally against me for much smaller offenses. For something as big as this with so much at stake I can't really see it happening.

Cap
04-20-2013, 09:33 PM
Another reason that a trial would be messy. Can't have that.

Cap
04-20-2013, 09:34 PM
I hope nothing happens to the girl and her boyfriend.

qh4dotcom
04-20-2013, 09:36 PM
If you run over someone....how do you also drag him through the street after running him over?

MelissaWV
04-20-2013, 09:38 PM
If you run over someone....how do you also drag him through the street after running him over?

Well, technically if you're running over someone with vests and straps and the like, they could easily get caught and dragged for a bit.

Which brings up a much more important question: why would you run over someone wearing a suicide vest with explosives, even if it seemed to have already at least partly gone off?

Cap
04-20-2013, 09:38 PM
Bless her heart for doing the right thing and calling in.

ronpaulfollower999
04-20-2013, 09:54 PM
It is possible the lady got confused. I believe the brothers carjacked an SUV, and she said it was a police SUV.

qh4dotcom
04-20-2013, 09:59 PM
It is possible the lady got confused. I believe the brothers carjacked an SUV, and she said it was a police SUV.

Nope...the police chief said cops were placing handcuffs on him in the middle of the street Thursday night, when the younger suspect came at officers in a carjacked SUV. The cops were able "to dive out of the way".

Had this happened the lady would have seen the cops arresting him and then diving out of the way.

Origanalist
04-20-2013, 10:07 PM

People get stuck under the rear end or get snagged by their clothes.

The Gold Standard
04-20-2013, 10:13 PM
The boys in blue and the FBI will help her remember what she really saw that night. I hope she doesn't have a dog. If she does, she won't for much longer.

DGambler
04-20-2013, 10:17 PM
We are talking about cops, right? Nah...

Only had 3 officers lie under oath personally against me for much smaller offenses. For something as big as this with so much at stake I can't really see it happening.

Had a cop lie under oath against me when I was 17. Looking back on it, it was probably one of the best things that ever happened to me as it broke the spell that we are brainwashed from the second we set foot in a school, the one that Government is good.

RickyJ
04-20-2013, 10:20 PM

Good question. I bet they weren't working that night.

donnay
04-20-2013, 10:27 PM
Had a cop lie under oath against me when I was 17. Looking back on it, it was probably one of the best things that ever happened to me as it broke the spell that we are brainwashed from the second we set foot in a school, the one that Government is good.

I had cops lie under oath against me too. The thing is they got caught and I could have sued them and won, but my attorney advised me against it because his said brother officers would seek revenge out on me every time I entered the city. I was young and naïve so I didn't pursue it. :mad:

I wouldn't hesitate today

ClydeCoulter
04-20-2013, 10:31 PM
Speciallyblend posted a video at:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?411892-REVEALED-Kid-was-interviewed-by-FBI-two-years-ago-regarding-suspected-extremist-ties&p=4988075&viewfull=1#post4988075

Here's the video (is this the older brother being taken alive and well?):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=u6Te9mMuhag

osan
04-20-2013, 10:31 PM
At around 1:35 she describes that it was the police that ran over the older brother and then shot him numerous times. Seems we have a witness here.

http://audio.weei.com/a/73784687/linda-calls-in-to-describe-the-scene-on-dexter-st-in-watertown.htm

Hooboy. I wonder how long before she has an unfortunate accident.

If this is correct, it begs the question of "why?" Why lie like this? Seriously, there is so much hatred for those two yoyos, especially in that area that had they simply said that they ran his manky ass over, they would have been cheered. Just look at how all the people in Watertown lined the streets, cheering for the po-leese. Honestly, I found it revolting, not to mention ridiculous... as if they were in North Korea praising Kim Jong Il.

This nation becomes more surreal by the day.

pcosmar
04-20-2013, 10:35 PM
Testilying

go ahead and Google it for yourself.

http://constitution.org/lrev/slobogin_testilying.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_perjury

Police perjury (or testilying in United States police slang) is the act of a police officer giving false testimony. It is typically used in a criminal trial to "make the case" against a defendant who the police believe to be guilty when minor irregularities during the suspect's arrest or search threaten to result in acquittal on a technicality. It has broader meanings. It also can be extended further to encompass substantive misstatements of fact for the purpose of convicting those whom the police believe to be guilty, or even to include statements to frame an innocent citizen.[1] More generically, it has been said to be: "Lying under oath, especially by a police officer, to help get a conviction."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=testilying

Carson
04-20-2013, 10:38 PM
She does sound credible, I agree.

I would say she sounds honest. I'm not as confident as to her accuracy. She herself said she had never heard a gunshot before.

RickyJ
04-20-2013, 10:41 PM
I would say she sounds honest. I'm not as confident as to her accuracy. She herself said she had never heard a gunshot before.

She probably never seen someone get run over before either and would remember it. She said it was a police SUV for a reason, because it must have had flashing lights on top of it. It is kind of hard to get confused about that.

ClydeCoulter
04-20-2013, 10:42 PM
Speciallyblend posted a video at:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?411892-REVEALED-Kid-was-interviewed-by-FBI-two-years-ago-regarding-suspected-extremist-ties&p=4988075&viewfull=1#post4988075

Here's the video (is this the older brother being taken alive and well?):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=u6Te9mMuhag

Really? No reply to this or speciallyblend's post in the other thread? Really? Is this fucked up or what?

edit: just play it, it's not a gory video, even though the pic at the start is, just watch it. It is gory in the sense that the cops would take a man alive and then kill him to cover all of this up.

donnay
04-20-2013, 10:44 PM
This woman needs to tell a lot of alternative news this story and make it go viral, for her own protection. I think she is sincere and has nothing to gain by telling this story.

RickyJ
04-20-2013, 10:45 PM
Really? No reply to this or speciallyblend's post in the other thread? Really? Is this fucked up or what?

Hey, just because no one replies does not mean we are fucked up. I have seen it and have heard that it is not the suspect but a different person that the police stripped searched that night.

ClydeCoulter
04-20-2013, 10:46 PM
Hey, just because no one replies does not mean we are fucked up. I have seen it and have heard that it is not the suspect but a different person that the police striped searched that night.

Who? Someone with knowledge? And I didn't mean YOU are fucked up, I mean the situation. Why no comments, like, it's not him, so and so from Boston already debunked this, or anything. It looks like SUSPECT #1 (whatever that dehumanization is supposed to mean).

ClydeCoulter
04-20-2013, 10:53 PM
This is surreal, to say the least. Some other guy, not "suspect #1" was in the video, yet there was no martial law, no mandatory "stay inside", everyone went along willingly and no "CITIZEN" was hassled, is that about it?

Carson
04-20-2013, 10:58 PM
She probably never seen someone get run over before either and would remember it. She said it was a police SUV for a reason, because it must have had flashing lights on top of it. It is kind of hard to get confused about that.

The way your describing what the women saw is drawing her way in closer to the scene than I was picturing her story. I had her way way back.

Then with what she said and ClydeCoulter's video of him being placed in a car it is hard to imagine him being run over at any point. I do remember someone else being arrested around the 7-11 robbery. Maybe we have jumbled it all together.

brushfire
04-20-2013, 11:06 PM

edit: just play it, it's not a gory video, even though the pic at the start is, just watch it. It is gory in the sense that the cops would take a man alive and then kill him to cover all of this up.

So he was the "naked guy"?

RockEnds
04-20-2013, 11:07 PM
This is surreal, to say the least. Some other guy, not "suspect #1" was in the video, yet there was no martial law, no mandatory "stay inside", everyone went along willingly and no "CITIZEN" was hassled, is that about it?

I wasn't watching when all this was happening. Naked guy does sort of look like Suspect 1. Does anyone know how much time lapsed between Naked guy's ordeal and Suspect 1's demise?

The lady in the radio interview sounds pretty credible. She sounds very shaken, but what she's saying is very different than the police account. In both instances, the suspect was run over by an SUV, but outside of that, they are two very different accounts of the event.

brushfire
04-20-2013, 11:11 PM
The lady in the radio interview sounds pretty credible. She sounds very shaken, but what she's saying is very different than the police account. In both instances, the suspect was run over by an SUV, but outside of that, they are two very different accounts of the event.

I would have to think that somewhere in her description of the events, she would have mentioned the guy was naked. Its just an odd sight - gun fight in front of your house, bomb, naked guy, SUV smashing into him, some bullets to finish him off, and then a meat wagon to pick him up. Then again, she did not see him shoot, perhaps she couldn't see the guy.

ClydeCoulter
04-20-2013, 11:16 PM
I would have to think that somewhere in her description of the events, she would have mentioned the guy was naked. Its just an odd sight - gun fight in front of your house, bomb, naked guy, SUV smashing into him, some bullets to finish him off, and then a meat wagon to pick him up. Then again, she did not see him shoot, perhaps she couldn't see the guy.

Or, they put him in the car, like the video shows in speciallyblends post of the video, then take him somewhere, and do this to him. The lady only saw the later. What gun fight? Cops shot at the boat with 40+ rounds and didn't kill the younger brother, no report that a gun was in the boat, he left the boat on his own accord, didn't kill the owner when he looked into the boat, no help, no cops wrangling him (see video at original speciallyblend posts that I refer to).

pcosmar
04-20-2013, 11:18 PM
So he was the "naked guy"?

Two things,, :(

Whoever the "naked Guy" was.. it is troubling that that happened at all, to anyone for any reason.

and secondly,, that the authorities released the grisly photo to the press.
Deliberately.

That is nothing short of psychological warfare against the American people.

RockEnds
04-20-2013, 11:19 PM

Or perhaps she didn't see him shoot because he didn't. That could go either way. I'm guessing if she saw him naked, she probably would have remembered. That said, it doesn't take more than a minute to throw on some clothes.

ClydeCoulter
04-20-2013, 11:23 PM
Or perhaps she didn't see him shoot because he didn't. That could go either way. I'm guessing if she saw him naked, she probably would have remembered. That said, it doesn't take more than a minute to throw on some clothes.

Laying in the dark on the pavement being run over, would you notice clothing or not?

RockEnds
04-20-2013, 11:25 PM
Laying in the dark on the pavement being run over, would you notice clothing or not?

Am I wearing my glasses?

ClydeCoulter
04-20-2013, 11:28 PM
Am I wearing my glasses?

I think that the hysterical situation would cloud the eyes with disbelief, glasses or no. But I would say, most of us, and many new members of the awake, are wearing their proper glasses of "question everything" in these latest events. My daughter was just commenting to me on the phone how this incident has caused responses that she did not expect from some of her "friends".

P3ter_Griffin
04-20-2013, 11:33 PM
Naked guy was just a dude with a backpack I believe.

RockEnds
I think that the hysterical situation would cloud the eyes with disbelief, glasses or no. But I would say, most of us, and many new members of the awake, are wearing their proper glasses of "question everything" in these latest events. My daughter was just commenting to me on the phone how this incident has caused responses that she did not expect from some of her "friends".

I know my glasses would make a difference because I remember that time back in the 80s when I didn't see the guy at the table in front of me pull the machete on the bouncer because I wasn't wearing my glasses. Yeah, I think I'd notice if it were me, and I had them on. That said, she had never heard a gunshot before. She was probably in a little extra shock.

Origanalist

The whole thing smells funny, as in stinks.

DGambler
04-20-2013, 11:39 PM

I'm getting good responses right now and am pressing the with my Neocon friends that the Government is bad, they're open to it at this 10 seconds in time.

JJ2
04-21-2013, 02:30 AM

I wish they would have asked her if she saw flashing lights on top of it, while her memory was still fresh. That would have made it devastatingly damning testimony! (Since Watertown police chief Edward Deveau claimed the younger brother ran over him in the previously carjacked black SUV, not a police SUV.)

Regardless, the assertion that they shot him multiple times right after he was run over is shocking testimony in itself, especially considering the fact that Deveau claimed they were trying to handcuff him right before he got run over.

Also, it sounded like her boyfriend (and perhaps his roommate?) also witnessed this, which would provide multiple witnesses.

WhistlinDave
04-21-2013, 02:38 AM

Exactly what I was thinking. (If they never surface or come into play, then they were probably already turned over to the FBI and then promptly erased.)

CPUd
04-21-2013, 03:01 AM
The naked guy was someone who was called in as a suspicious person because he was walking down the street with a backpack. The cops made him strip down because at the time, there were chatter on the radio about multiple people with multiple bombs in the immediate area. They put him in the car, questioned him, and eventually released him. Some time later, the incident occurred where the suspect #1 died.

Assuming the photo of the body is legit, you can see around the neck where the discoloration stops, indicating he was wearing something.

On the radio there was a mention of someone getting hit by a vehicle, but it never got much more specific than that.

The police chief of Watertown was interviewed by Wolf Blitzer Sat. morning. He admits that he doesn't have all the details of everything that happened since the chase began. He's going on bits and pieces his officers told him when he has had the time to sit down and listen.

It's not the same as listening to it as it occurred, but I recommend everyone who wasn't following the big thread to go through it, to get a better idea how things went down. Several of us were posting what we heard on the radio, and info that came from first-hand sources:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?411806-Live-video-coverage-on-the-gunfight-involving-explosives-in-Watertown-Massachusetts

It is also very useful to see how a little bit of speculation over what they say on the radio gets turned into misinformation. I will be the first to admit I did some of that myself, re: "guy with the white hat" ,"from the photos". I also came pretty close to jumping all in on the bit about the missing Brown student being one of the suspects.

Constitutional Paulicy
04-21-2013, 03:16 AM
I saved this audio to my PC. I'd suggest others do the same who knows if this will fall of the map.

WhistlinDave
04-21-2013, 03:42 AM
I saved this audio to my PC. I'd suggest others do the same who knows if this will fall of the map.

Good idea. Done. I also sent the link to Ben Swann... I think everyone should bombard him with the link to this. Before this woman ends up being... not findable by journalists or anyone else.

MRK
04-21-2013, 03:48 AM
Nope...the police chief said cops were placing handcuffs on him in the middle of the street Thursday night, when the younger suspect came at officers in a carjacked SUV. The cops were able "to dive out of the way".

Had this happened the lady would have seen the cops arresting him and then diving out of the way.

Yeah, the overweight cops nimbly dove out of the way, leaving the professional boxer twiddling his thumbs, athletic reflexes fully surpressed while his body thought whether he should move or not.

lol

Sentinelrv
04-21-2013, 03:52 AM
Good idea. Done. I also sent the link to Ben Swann... I think everyone should bombard him with the link to this. Before this woman ends up being... not findable by journalists or anyone else.

What is his email? Maybe he can get an interview with her.

HOLLYWOOD
04-21-2013, 04:03 AM
https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/status/323886879453892609

WhistlinDave
04-21-2013, 04:14 AM
What is his email? Maybe he can get an interview with her.

bswann@fox19.com

You can also post the link on his Facebook page if you want to expose other people to it as well.

https://www.facebook.com/BenSwannRealityCheck?fref=ts

He also has a Twitter account if you like that method.

https://twitter.com/Fox19BenSwann

Twitter handle @Fox19BenSwann

Cap
04-21-2013, 05:12 AM
Good idea. Done. I also sent the link to Ben Swann... I think everyone should bombard him with the link to this. Before this woman ends up being... not findable by journalists or anyone else.and Drudge.

osan
04-21-2013, 06:14 AM

Whoever the "naked Guy" was.. it is troubling that that happened at all, to anyone for any reason.

Deliberately.

The message is clear: "behold the fate of those who rebel against us."

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Related point. A million people were effectively placed under martial law for a day. This is, so far as I know, unprecedented. In terms of a good crisis, this was perfect as a test case for such a declaration to gage compliance and blind obedience. Seems to have worked very well.

One more point: Fox is asking whether we should have more cameras because without the few present we might have never caught the bad guys. Of course they are citing the "no reasonable expectation of privacy" and some stupid woman braying for more surveillance. "government government government..." Other stupid woman, "It's a brave new world". Holy hell.

We are being actively corralled. No doubt whatsoever. None.

Expect more of this.

angelatc
04-21-2013, 06:25 AM

We discussed it in the another thread, and decided it wasn't the older brother.

angelatc
04-21-2013, 06:27 AM
Yeah, the overweight cops nimbly dove out of the way, leaving the professional boxer twiddling his thumbs, athletic reflexes fully surpressed while his body thought whether he should move or not.

lol

Are you forgetting he had been shot multiple times and was also handcuffed? Not to mention the cops were probably actually beating the living crap out of him while he was on the ground.

jmdrake
04-21-2013, 06:35 AM
The boys in blue and the FBI will help her remember what she really saw that night. I hope she doesn't have a dog. If she does, she won't for much longer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUvEyclQjdI

donnay
04-21-2013, 06:46 AM

Deliberately.

I agree with everything you said! This is being done to acclimate and desensitize the people and to back the authorities for a good job getting those rat bastards!! Arrrrrgh! Now we need to make Chechnya a glass parking lot!

donnay
04-21-2013, 07:16 AM
The message is clear: "behold the fate of those who rebel against us."

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Related point. A million people were effectively placed under martial law for a day. This is, so far as I know, unprecedented. In terms of a good crisis, this was perfect as a test case for such a declaration to gage compliance and blind obedience. Seems to have worked very well.

One more point: Fox is asking whether we should have more cameras because without the few present we might have never caught the bad guys. Of course they are citing the "no reasonable expectation of privacy" and some stupid woman braying for more surveillance. "government government government..." Other stupid woman, "It's a brave new world". Holy hell.

We are being actively corralled. No doubt whatsoever. None.

Expect more of this.

I heard that too. Disgusting. These talking heads all should have to be falsely accused-- once.

My mother is sitting in her comfy chair just soaking in all this mind control. *SIGH* They have Senator Feinstein (D) on now, along with Congressman Peter King (R). I am listening to the banter and they both sound a like. Enemy combatant, more Surveillance and more control. Muslims are bad and a serious threat to the American people.

Un-freaking-believable!!

Cap
04-21-2013, 07:24 AM
I heard that too. Disgusting. These talking heads all should have to be falsely accused-- once.

My mother is sitting their just soaking in all this mind control. *SIGH* They have Senator Feinstein (D) on now, along with Congressman Peter King (R). I am listening to the banter and they both sound a like. Enemy combatant, more Surveillance and more control. Muslims are bad and a serious threat to the American people.

Un-freaking-believable!!It is not the time the time for the Liberty movement to rest on their laurels. Especially right now.

speciallyblend
04-21-2013, 07:28 AM
Hey, just because no one replies does not mean we are fucked up. I have seen it and have heard that it is not the suspect but a different person that the police stripped searched that night.

yeah i heard the same but would be nice to get an "Official" statement or who the person was.

donnay
04-21-2013, 07:32 AM
It is not the time the time for the Liberty movement to rest on their laurels. Especially right now.

Totally agree.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."
~ Thomas Jefferson

jonhowe
04-21-2013, 07:47 AM
It looks like SUSPECT #1 (whatever that dehumanization is supposed to mean).

Man, the false-flag crowd will pick up on ANYTHING they can! They call him suspect number one because they had 2 suspects whose names were unknown. It's not an effort to "dehumanize" them anymore than calling an unknown body Jane or John Doe.

pcosmar
04-21-2013, 08:00 AM
Man, the false-flag crowd will pick up on ANYTHING they can! They call him suspect number one because they had 2 suspects whose names were unknown. It's not an effort to "dehumanize" them anymore than calling an unknown body Jane or John Doe.
BULLSHIT
Their names were not unknown.

They had more than passing contact with the FBI. They were investigated and registered.
They went to where they were known to have been living.

They knew their names.

Cap
04-21-2013, 08:12 AM
Pete's right.

CPUd
04-21-2013, 08:27 AM
yeah i heard the same but would be nice to get an "Official" statement or who the person was.

Call them and ask:

Contact
Chief of Police
Edward P. Deveau
Email

552 Main Street
Watertown, MA 02472

Ph: (617) 972-6500

Hours
24 Hours a Day
7 Days a Week

tfurrh
04-21-2013, 08:27 AM
Even if Ben Swann did cover the story, who (besides us) would give a shit? Most people would Hoorah the kid being flattened by the police, and would be sorry they didn't torture him more before he died.

Cap
04-21-2013, 08:31 AM
Even if Ben Swann did cover the story, who (besides us) would give a shit? Most people would Hoorah the kid being flattened by the police, and would be sorry they didn't torture him more before he died.Sadly, you are correct. We have much work to do in the Liberty movement.

DGambler
04-21-2013, 08:41 AM
Someone else posted something along these lines..... This was a mindfuck to those of us that are watching with eyes open, this message is clear.... Do not fuck with us, see what we can do.

Cap
04-21-2013, 08:44 AM
Someone else posted something along these lines..... This was a mindfuck to those of us that are watching with eyes open, this message is clear.... Do not fuck with us, see what we can do.I see it that way also.

Cap
04-21-2013, 08:51 AM
I, as many of you I'm sure, wonder if the Boston police lied to us in this instance, what else have they lied about.

HOLLYWOOD
04-21-2013, 09:13 AM
Sadly, you are correct. We have much work to do in the Liberty movement.Catch CBS Sunday Morning? Propaganda on steroids. You can see and listen to the scripted mind conditioning throughout their "Boston Segment(s)". Knew it was a done deal when they had CFR mouthpiece, Max Boot, senior fellow @ New York's Council on Foreign Relations. Objective: get all city across America turned into POLICE/SURVEILLANCE/FEAR STATE operations, because this may and can happen in any city across America. CFR's plan of the next increment in the state of complete authoritarian control.

http://www.kenkerbs.com/users/KenKerbs8977/sundaymorning1.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=11rhYxnmLs4AEM&tbnid=9AC8mijYb3YONM:&ved=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kenkerbs.com%2Fcontent.html%3 Fpage%3D7&ei=m_1zUbfUJ6LhiAKSvoGgCA&bvm=bv.45512109,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNGaacoXCDNDzHOc4a2yHBNNj-22Tw&ust=1366642392726217)

moostraks
04-21-2013, 09:33 AM
Catch CBS Sunday Morning? Propaganda on steroids. You can see and listen to the scripted mind conditioning throughout their "Boston Segment(s)". Knew it was a done deal when they had CFR mouthpiece, Max Boot, senior fellow @ New York's Council on Foreign Relations. Objective: get all city across America turned into POLICE STATE operations, because this may happen in any city across America.

http://www.kenkerbs.com/users/KenKerbs8977/sundaymorning1.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=11rhYxnmLs4AEM&tbnid=9AC8mijYb3YONM:&ved=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kenkerbs.com%2Fcontent.html%3 Fpage%3D7&ei=m_1zUbfUJ6LhiAKSvoGgCA&bvm=bv.45512109,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNGaacoXCDNDzHOc4a2yHBNNj-22Tw&ust=1366642392726217)

Friday early afternoon, local radio Podunk, Ohio calls for all of us to come together if you see something say something because the events in Boston were a tragic situation that local authorities intend to learn from and not allow to occur here which they potentially could. This was a public service announcement. We are screwed...:(

Carson
04-21-2013, 09:35 AM

Why would lye's add anything to the argument, though I too still find it fascinating some of the stuff they say. :D

Tod
04-21-2013, 09:55 AM
did we sort this out yet? Did the brother run over him? Did the cops run over him? Was that a different person altogether? Was the guy safely put in the cop car only to end up beaten to a pulp?

I think this video answers the question about whether the searches were all voluntary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4nrkcUV_7Qk

Meanwhile, a bootlicking facebook friend posted this:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s480x480/540471_10151398197316275_1753021233_n.png

Cap
04-21-2013, 10:17 AM
did we sort this out yet? Did the brother run over him? Did the cops run over him? Was that a different person altogether? Was the guy safely put in the cop car only to end up beaten to a pulp?

Right now, all we have is the girl calling into the radio station with her eyewitness account. Her account is 180 degrees different from the police chief's lines. This is important in that, because of a witness, the credibility of the official narrative is now in question.

ClydeCoulter
04-21-2013, 10:17 AM
We discussed it in the another thread, and decided it wasn't the older brother.

Care to post a link to the other thread post where that was determined?

Tod
04-21-2013, 10:22 AM
Right now, all we have is the girl calling into the radio station with her eyewitness account. Her account is 180 degrees different from the police chief's lines. This is important in that, because of a witness, the credibility of the official narrative is now in question.

No, we also have the other eyewitness who says that the kid was safely put into a cop car (and therefore all the damage was done while he was in cop care). That contradicts both the caller's story AND the cop's story.

Edit: The older brother was a wrestler, which matches the obvious conditioning of the guy being put in the cop car.

awake
04-21-2013, 10:25 AM
Reporting now that the second suspect suffered a gunshot wound to the back of the neck, wont be able to talk...

Cap
04-21-2013, 10:26 AM
No, we also have the other eyewitness who says that the kid was safely put into a cop car (and therefore all the damage was done while he was in cop care). That contradicts both the caller's story AND the cop's story.

Edit: The older brother was a wrestler, which matches the obvious conditioning of the guy being put in the cop car.

I don't doubt you, is that the naked guy video? If so, more questions.

Cap
04-21-2013, 10:30 AM
Tod, I think you are mistaken in one thing. The older brother was the boxer and the younger brother was the wrestler. Still, both sports demand top notch physical conditioning and reflexes. PS I coach wrestling now. Never mind. I see your edit now.

awake
04-21-2013, 10:32 AM

I think this video answers the question about whether the searches were all voluntary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4nrkcUV_7Qk

Meanwhile, a bootlicking facebook friend posted this:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s480x480/540471_10151398197316275_1753021233_n.png

Funny! The second picture confirms two things...no one could leave, and it was a "lock down" like they do to inmates in prison. Friendly Orc Bringing milk matters not.

otherone
04-21-2013, 10:45 AM
Funny! The second picture confirms two things...no one could leave, and it was a a "lock down" like they do to inmates in prison. Friendly Orc Bringing milk matters not.

http://usuarios.multimania.es/nyssv/poster9.jpg

RDM
04-21-2013, 10:51 AM

There are many things in question. Ponder this article: http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/41807/

phill4paul
04-21-2013, 11:12 AM
There are many things in question. Ponder this article: http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/41807/

OK I haven't seen these pictures before. I've dealt with a laceration of the Brachial artery before and there was a hell of a lot of blood before I got the tourniquet on it. Maybe Nirvikalpa could take a look at these pics and give us her assessment.

Origanalist
04-21-2013, 11:18 AM

From the comments......

linda says:

April 21, 2013 at 6:28 am

Excellent analysis of the Psyop. Be aware FEMA is supposed to have a Nuke drill in L.A. April 27. A facebook memorial page has already been set up. http://web.archive.org/web/20130302232708/http://community.fema.gov/connect.ti/readynpm/view?objectid=1212582

Facebook page set for Memorial for Nuke Event in L.A. April 28th
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/379790_239328642875874_2025932890_n.jpg

kcchiefs6465
04-21-2013, 11:23 AM
I believe they are claiming the brother ran him over while he was handcfuffed on the ground? I doubt it. His hands being locked behind his back when he was ran over would have broken his arms something ridiculous. His shoulders would be dislocated and his arms possibly could have been ripped off. His wrists would definitely be noticeably butchered which they are not in the picture.

I think he was run over, but it wasn't while he was handcuffed. I also question why his brother, who knew he had a suicide vest on would run him over. I suppose he may have been suicidal or had a suicide pact but I don't know. Seems they would have had other chances to kill themselves.

The witness sounds credible. I bet the police ran him over. Why they wouldn't just come out and say that I don't know. It's not like anyone would question it or care.

juleswin
04-21-2013, 11:27 AM
From the comments......

linda says:

Excellent analysis of the Psyop. Be aware FEMA is supposed to have a Nuke drill in L.A. April 27. A facebook memorial page has already been set up. http://web.archive.org/web/20130302232708/http://community.fema.gov/connect.ti/readynpm/view?objectid=1212582

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/379790_239328642875874_2025932890_n.jpg

Lots of disinfo agents on the loose. Nuke event? and not attack? The idiots faking these stupid facebook pages I believe are trying to discredit conspiracy theory as much as MSM is doing.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-21-2013, 11:28 AM
I bet the police ran him over. Why they wouldn't just come out and say that I don't know. It's not like anyone would question it or care.

Some people lie so much, it's reflexive. Their first instinct is to lie, even when they don't need to.

Origanalist
04-21-2013, 11:29 AM
Lots of disinfo agents on the loose. Nuke event? and not attack? The idiots faking these stupid facebook pages I believe are trying to discredit conspiracy theory as much as MSM is doing.

Ya, I just followed the links. Not impressed.

Henry Rogue
04-21-2013, 11:29 AM
This girl really sounds upset at what she saw. I believe her.Interesting, hearing this woman's voice breakup at the point she speaks of the cops forcing people out of their homes. Seems she felt terrorized by LE's response to the initial terrorism. Terrorism overseas begets terrorism at home, terrorism at home begets terrorism in your Home.

Carson
04-21-2013, 11:35 AM

The link seems busted now. I came here to post a link to the same story with what seems follow up pictures.

Caution; Gory pictures. But maybe a happy ending? Interesting comments also.

http://buelahman.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/

P.S. Something I flashed back on. Remember when the gory pictures of the bombing and the scene of destruction first came outs? The pictures played out like a narrative but where were all of the police in the last scene with everyone gone and the blood stains and old bandages left on the ground. Wasn't it odd to be like a ghost town so soon after?

VoluntaryAmerican
04-21-2013, 11:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahwSmcZxBAU

Carson
04-21-2013, 11:38 AM

Someone had to do the hard work and break ground.

Dr.3D
04-21-2013, 11:38 AM

LOL, try opening the gate first, fatso.

Michigan11
04-21-2013, 11:46 AM
I listened to this lady and she does seem honest. That being said, she did say it was a police suv that ran the first suspect over and killed him, did the other suspect steel that suv? Or did the police say it was not one of their suv's?

I also listened to the Wolf Blitzer interview of the police chief and something that sticks out very clearly from his description of events, is that even he doesn't know much, other than what others have told him, and other details, he says only the FBI knows, cause they basically took it over. So I don't think he is completely aware of much.

Cap
04-21-2013, 12:13 PM
Some people lie so much, it's reflexive. Their first instinct is to lie, even when they don't need to.This just stinks to high heaven, the lies just keep on coming. An Empire of lies indeed.

Nirvikalpa
04-21-2013, 02:25 PM
OK I haven't seen these pictures before. I've dealt with a laceration of the Brachial artery before and there was a hell of a lot of blood before I got the tourniquet on it. Maybe Nirvikalpa could take a look at these pics and give us her assessment.

I read it and saw the pictures.

Here's my honest take of it all, being an EMT-B myself.

First and foremost, I find it incredibly irresponsible of EMT's to compare and contrast their patients or calls in any capacity. While I have been called to emergencies involving amputations and arterial bleed-outs, I have never seen a blast injury of that magnitude before, and me calling on my experience with those emergencies as a basis for proving/disproving it is wrong, imho.

A couple of things I want to comment on that I have been questioning/thinking about myself.

Why did EMS not respond to him sooner/transport him on a wheelchair and not a stretcher?
I can't answer this one. I can't imagine what it would be like to receive a call for a mass casualty incident. No matter what training you go through, you're never fully prepared for something like this - events from the Aurora shooting to the Newtown shooting as well. No EMT is prepared to see numerous people die, especially a child. All we can do is triage - this is perhaps where an EMT/first responder went wrong. Maybe a first responder triaged him quickly upon seeing his injuries and considered him a lost cause. Remember the duty of an EMT/first responder is to save the lives of as many people as possible... which can only be achieved in a mass casualty incident if you do not waste time on those who are not going to benefit from your care.

But that "those who are not going to benefit from your care," is an extremely gray area. Have there been people who have been deemed so that could have probably survived had care been given to them? Of course. There is also so much more to be taken into account that the individual's injury as well - most importantly, a person's will to live. This is why I hate triaging, and hate using my past experiences/calls as a way to judge future patients. Nothing goes smoothly, nothing is ever quite the same, and no injuries are ever the same. Ever.

As for the wheelchair vs stretcher point... I don't know. If he was in shock, which I believe he was, there are certain positions which help slow down the progression of shock (there are different stages of shock), such as the trendelenburg position (head down, feet/legs raised). If he was in the first state of shock, compensated shock, I wouldn't have bothered even trying to find a stretcher - which is incredibly bulky, a pain in the ass to cart around, and would get stuck on nearly everything else laying around - and would have grabbed anything, literally anything to get him out of there - including even trying to find someone to help me carry him if I had to.

Shouldn't he have lost more blood/died?
Wounds don't behave exactly the way a medical textbook tells you so, and that I can adamantly say from my experience. Every individual's body reacts in different ways, and shock sets in at different times for different individuals. Was he bleeding? Yes. It was bright red like a normal arterial wound. His body could have been in shock, which causes the vascular system to contract and shunt blood away from the limbs and to the trunk, keeping the most important organs of the body alive. I know the EMT who wrote the article states that the color of his face/hands don't point out to him that he was in shock, but when I look at the patient, I see pale skin and a bit of blue/light coloring of the lips, which points to the beginning stages of shock. The best evidence for if he was in shock or not are the heart rate and blood pressure of the patient and if he was alert and oriented - which is what the EMTs/paramedics know and we do not.

Do some patients with arterial bleeds die? Yes. Do some also live? Yes. It depends on so many numerous factors, no EMT is going to be able to tell you why he didn't.

---------------

I'll edit this and post more on it later.

phill4paul
04-21-2013, 02:33 PM
I'll edit this and post more on it later.

Thanks for your thoughts on this so far. Looking forward to any updates.

Carson
04-21-2013, 05:29 PM
The link seems busted now. I came here to post a link to the same story with what seems follow up pictures.

Caution; Gory pictures. But maybe a happy ending? Interesting comments also.

http://buelahman.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/

P.S. Something I flashed back on. Remember when the gory pictures of the bombing and the scene of destruction first came outs? The pictures played out like a narrative but where were all of the police in the last scene with everyone gone and the blood stains and old bandages left on the ground. Wasn't it odd to be like a ghost town so soon after?

P.S.P.S. The story at this link seems to me like someone went pretty far out there, perhaps knowingly lying about observations. Then again maybe they are trying be honest in their assessment. The more I look at things the more it seems we are being led into darkness.

There go our camera bags and pack packs, in the least, it would seem.

affa
04-21-2013, 08:30 PM
question -- i was just watching a DVR recorded show that got interrupted by a newscast that happened the night everything went down.

there is footage of many, many cops all with guns trained on a guy spread-eagle in the road. The guy has short brownish hair, is lying on his stomach, no visible wounds, but looks... dead, or at least, extremely still with his legs crossed. They keep panning over him. I've seen him in still photos before but always assumed it was just another guy they accidentally grabbed at some point. He's wearing track pants and a blue-ish shirt with white writing on the back.

Who is this guy? Just another random?

WhistlinDave
04-21-2013, 08:55 PM
It does seem awfully strange the hooded guy would take the time to put on his sunglasses. Really? Dude with his legs blown off right in front of you, and you need to put the shades on? If that photo is accurate, that one right there makes me want to believe the rest of what is being pointed out in that article. If that were me I think I'd have a thousand things running through my mind, and putting on my shades would not be anywhere on that list. It's not proof of anything but it certainly stinks.

Nirvikalpa
04-21-2013, 09:32 PM
It does seem awfully strange the hooded guy would take the time to put on his sunglasses. Really? Dude with his legs blown off right in front of you, and you need to put the shades on? If that photo is accurate, that one right there makes me want to believe the rest of what is being pointed out in that article. If that were me I think I'd have a thousand things running through my mind, and putting on my shades would not be anywhere on that list. It's not proof of anything but it certainly stinks to high heaven.

If blood was spurting from an arterial wound (which even the EMT in the article said would happen, but denied actually seeing it in the photos), glasses may have been a smart move. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the photo.

FrankRep
04-21-2013, 09:51 PM
Alex Jones jumped on this now:

Witness: Tamerlan Tsarnaev Run Over By Cops, Not His Brother (http://www.infowars.com/witness-tamerlan-tsarnaev-run-over-by-cops-not-his-brother/)

Infowars.com
April 21, 2013

WhistlinDave
04-21-2013, 10:13 PM
If blood was spurting from an arterial wound (which even the EMT in the article said would happen, but denied actually seeing it in the photos), glasses may have been a smart move. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the photo.

Ah... I hadn't thought of that. Thanks!

ClydeCoulter
04-21-2013, 10:21 PM

If oil is spurting from a car when I have sunglasses on, I remove them. Easier to clean my eyelids than the glasses, If I'm trying to see how to get that dang drainplug back in.

Nirvikalpa
04-21-2013, 10:29 PM
If oil is spurting from a car when I have sunglasses on, I remove them. Easier to clean my eyelids than the glasses, If I'm trying to see how to get that dang drainplug back in.

Except oil doesn't potentially carry Hepatitis or AIDs. Trust me, you'd rather have something protecting your eyes when blood is spurting at you.

ClydeCoulter
04-21-2013, 10:34 PM
Except oil doesn't potentially carry Hepatitis or AIDs. Trust me, you'd rather have something protecting your eyes when blood is spurting at you.

I can see that from a "trained" perspective, I'm talking from a non-med guy perspective.

KingNothing
04-21-2013, 10:40 PM
And there have been other eyewitnesses that have reported things bin direct opposition to the OP. Eyewitnesses stink.

WhistlinDave
04-21-2013, 10:42 PM
I wonder if there are any photos or video anywhere that show this same scene (the alleged application of prosthetics) from a different angle?

I remember when I first saw this guy with the bone sticking out being wheeled past the camera, I thought he looked a little too relaxed... Had a kind of a sheepish look on his face for lack of a better term, in the video I saw. Can't remember if it was on TV or Internet but I think it was on TV the first time I saw it.

I would expect him to be wincing in pain with a permanent grimace on his face that Jim Carrey couldn't even match the severity of. And/or screaming the most primal scream ever heard. But he was just calm. At the time, his composure struck me as amazing, even when I was fully believing he just had his legs blown off.

Not that I know what it's like having your legs blown off. But I have suffered a broken arm a few times and witnessed a few other pretty bad accidents and I've never seen anyone with composure like that.

J_White
04-21-2013, 10:43 PM
FBI: any conflicting reports by eyewitnesses not confirming the official stories will be ignored.

sailingaway
04-21-2013, 11:01 PM
this video saying it is of the shootout with the first video from an iphone on a front porch is being tweeted
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b4_1366533336

WhistlinDave
04-21-2013, 11:25 PM
From the comments......

linda says:

I don't get a FB page for either link; the first one gives me a web archive (wayback machine) of what appears to be a FEMA web page with a drill on April 27th for "Zombie UFO Crash Disaster Full-Scale Exercise" and the second link doesn't do anything. It opens a blank page for me.

anaconda
04-21-2013, 11:28 PM
[/INDENT]

Yes, of course! Don't cops USUALLY stop in the middle of gunfights and drive headlong into the individual who is shooting at them? Yes, indeed. I believe every detail of this narrative...

RickyJ
04-21-2013, 11:30 PM
I don't get a FB page for either link; the first one gives me a web archive (wayback machine) of what appears to be a FEMA web page with a drill on April 27th for "Zombie UFO Crash Disaster Full-Scale Exercise" and the second link doesn't do anything. It opens a blank page for me.

It is a zero byte jpg file. Looks like they are just trying to get your IP address.

WhistlinDave
04-21-2013, 11:53 PM
It is a zero byte jpg file. Looks like they are just trying to get your IP address.

If they want it, whoever they are, they could simply ask me; I have nothing to hide. Except maybe all the orgies with transvestite dwarves who I make call me Snowdaddy White and stuff like that. But I never talk about that stuff on the Internet anyway.

Edit: I was just kidding.

(I don't really make them call me that.)

Ranger29860
04-22-2013, 12:04 AM
I wonder if there are any photos or video anywhere that show this same scene (the alleged application of prosthetics) from a different angle?

I remember when I first saw this guy with the bone sticking out being wheeled past the camera, I thought he looked a little too relaxed... Had a kind of a sheepish look on his face for lack of a better term, in the video I saw. Can't remember if it was on TV or Internet but I think it was on TV the first time I saw it.

I would expect him to be wincing in pain with a permanent grimace on his face that Jim Carrey couldn't even match the severity of. And/or screaming the most primal scream ever heard. But he was just calm. At the time, his composure struck me as amazing, even when I was fully believing he just had his legs blown off.

Not that I know what it's like having your legs blown off. But I have suffered a broken arm a few times and witnessed a few other pretty bad accidents and I've never seen anyone with composure like that.

There is this great thing called shock. It tends to keep you from being driven mad from the immediate situation and overwhelmed by the pain.

There is a series of photos that were put together in a gif (not gonna post it here since its so graphic but you can google for it easily enough) that show the blast and immediate afterwords and you can see Jeff see his lack of legs for the first time and grab one of his legs and lifting it up and wincing in pain. There is also another photo where he has turned over and is holding the leg above the knee and you can tell he is still in incredible pain I dare say he was screaming in that picture.

By the time we see the "relaxed" photo it has been at least a few minutes. Not only that he has lost a ton of blood at that point and the only reason he isn't bleeding out is the man in the cowboy hat is holding his artery shut (you can actually see it in the picture). So at that point we an assume a few things have happened.

1. There is a medic there with him so I would assume some sort of emergency injection of morphine may have been applied at that point.
2. He had been bleeding for at least a minute and might have been been completely out of it and very close to death. So he may not have been able to even register or know what was happening.
3. He definitely was in shock after the first minute. No one would be in that situation and not go into shock.

WhistlinDave
04-22-2013, 12:57 AM
There is this great thing called shock. It tends to keep you from being driven mad from the immediate situation and overwhelmed by the pain.

There is a series of photos that were put together in a gif (not gonna post it here since its so graphic but you can google for it easily enough) that show the blast and immediate afterwords and you can see Jeff see his lack of legs for the first time and grab one of his legs and lifting it up and wincing in pain. There is also another photo where he has turned over and is holding the leg above the knee and you can tell he is still in incredible pain I dare say he was screaming in that picture.

By the time we see the "relaxed" photo it has been at least a few minutes. Not only that he has lost a ton of blood at that point and the only reason he isn't bleeding out is the man in the cowboy hat is holding his artery shut (you can actually see it in the picture). So at that point we an assume a few things have happened.

1. There is a medic there with him so I would assume some sort of emergency injection of morphine may have been applied at that point.
2. He had been bleeding for at least a minute and might have been been completely out of it and very close to death. So he may not have been able to even register or know what was happening.
3. He definitely was in shock after the first minute. No one would be in that situation and not go into shock.

OK... I know I've gone into shock at least couple times; the first time I broke my arm when I was about 7 years old, I fractured the ulna and dislocated my radius at the elbow. (Or it might've been the other way around, can't remember for sure.) Didn't break the skin, but it looked like I had two elbows--one extra bend in my arm because of the displacement of the end of the bone. I blacked out when it happened, and when I came to, and I saw my arm, the pain was excruciating. It never got any better for a couple hours before all the x-rays were done and the ortho doc finally popped my elbow back into joint. They did give me something for the pain when I got to the hospital but it didn't help all that much. I remember them saying I was probably in shock.

I'm not a medical expert though. And as I said before this doesn't compare to having your limbs blown off. So, I guess I can make all the guesses I want and it's just me spinning my wheels and not getting anywhere. Thank you very much for the response.

JJ2
04-22-2013, 03:29 AM
I listened to this lady and she does seem honest. That being said, she did say it was a police suv that ran the first suspect over and killed him, did the other suspect steel that suv? Or did the police say it was not one of their suv's?

That's the thing. The police chief claimed it was not one of their SUVs, but rather that the younger suspect ran over his older brother driving the black SUV that the suspects had supposedly previously carjacked/stolen from a citizen (not a police SUV).

This lady eyewitness also said they shot him multiple times after running over him, when he should have been less of a threat than before he was run over (which is when the police say they were handcuffing, not shooting, him).

FrankRep
04-22-2013, 07:38 AM
And there have been other eyewitnesses that have reported things bin direct opposition to the OP. Eyewitnesses stink.

Links?

Cap
04-22-2013, 07:47 AM
Alex Jones jumped on this now:

Witness: Tamerlan Tsarnaev Run Over By Cops, Not His Brother (http://www.infowars.com/witness-tamerlan-tsarnaev-run-over-by-cops-not-his-brother/)

Infowars.com
April 21, 2013

Thank you Frank for the link.

tangent4ronpaul
04-22-2013, 08:09 AM

Spot on Ranger!

In EMS school, one thing they taught us was that in triage situations to ignore the loudmouths that were screaming their heads off and focus on the quiet ones, especially if they were kids. The ones screaming are well oxygenated and not in danger of dying anytime soon. The quiet ones are dying.

-t

tangent4ronpaul
04-22-2013, 08:27 AM

I found a page with confirmation of the zombie ufo drill.

I completely approve why it's not available!

click through!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=30&cad=rja&ved=0CHkQFjAJOBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fglobalskywatch.com%2Fchemtrails%2 Fubbthreads.php%3Fubb%3Dshowflat%26Number%3D6069&ei=_0Z1UZ6_NJHK4APJkYH4Dw&usg=AFQjCNE9RBcVKxuntQO1T2f3tAsI92qnUw&sig2=TTkGz3ey7VpN8PugjVC4Xw

redirects here:

http://russtanner.com/cispa.html?ubb=showflat&Number=6069

-t

Cap
04-22-2013, 10:24 AM
The girl calling in is now on Drudge as well.