PDA

View Full Version : An early CHRISTMAS Debut?

RON PAUL 4409
11-25-2007, 06:17 AM
Ron Paul makes his Christmas Debut

The Phoenix Revolution made this Logo

Click here (http://www.v4victory.org) the picture for full story

http://www.gmvtr.com/sitebuilder/images/love_project_complete2-416x261.png

I was going to make the love backwards but this is a little different..I figured it would make people think and they would start to put things together. Hell I don't know, I fly by the seat of my pants. What do you think?.....love you all.

Ron Paul 4409 -Shelton

<

hocaltar
11-25-2007, 06:48 AM
This will piss OFF Christians! Happy holidays is code for "we don't like Christmas" Put Merry Christmas in there... Just my opinion and every other Christian I know.

I am sure many people here will disagree. However, Christmas is Christmas and holidays are holidays. Now Merry Christmas and happy holidays would be just fine. :)

RON PAUL 4409
11-25-2007, 06:53 AM

LibertyEagle
11-25-2007, 06:57 AM
Good lord....We have always said happy holidays....quit watching orelly and gibson......lol...I did think the same thing but we have to get over that crap...jesus

No. The other poster is absolutely right. You will tick off the vast majority of Christians out there. This is a VERY big issue with a LOT of people. I am quite serious.

Please replace the Happy Holidays with Merry Christmas.

idiom
11-25-2007, 07:06 AM
happy Holidays = pandering

The irony is beautiful.

RON PAUL 4409
11-25-2007, 07:11 AM
Ok............. I guess I will change it are you guys for sure...................

RON PAUL 4409
11-25-2007, 07:12 AM
How about I put nothing..........jesus

LibertyEagle
11-25-2007, 07:14 AM
Merry Christmas

Is that so hard?

Corydoras
11-25-2007, 07:18 AM
I'm all for "Happy Holidays" if Sandy Claws is on there.

I think some Christians will be angry at the association of the very secular fun figure of Santa Claus with what is most correctly termed The Feast of the Holy Nativity in the Flesh of Our Lord and God and Savior Jesus Christ.

Santa for the Holidays.
Jesus for Christmas.

Corydoras
11-25-2007, 07:20 AM
Let me amend that... If Saint Nicholas Bishop of Myra is on there, that's okay for some Christians, too, but a lot of Christians don't believe in saints.

evadmurd
11-25-2007, 07:23 AM
Then you better make one that says Happy Hanukkah and Happy Kwanza!!! LOL...you'll never make everyone happy.

Get real guys. There is nothing wrong with "Happy Holidays" for Christians. The problem comes when we are not allowed to say Merry Christmas. That should make good sense to us. I mean, aren't we Ron Paul supporters?

Nice job, 4409.

RON PAUL 4409
11-25-2007, 07:25 AM

evadmurd
11-25-2007, 07:27 AM
Santa for the Holidays.
Jesus for Christmas.

That is probably the most intelligent way I've seen it put. Well said.

LibertyEagle
11-25-2007, 07:27 AM
Then you better make one that says Happy Hanukkah and Happy Kwanza!!! LOL...you'll never make everyone happy.

Get real guys. There is nothing wrong with "Happy Holidays" for Christians. The problem comes when we are not allowed to say Merry Christmas. That should make good sense to us. I mean, aren't we Ron Paul supporters?

Nice job, 4409.

No. You are wrong. Replacing "Merry Christmas" with "Happy Holidays" is a huge issue with the vast majority of Christians. Even to the extent that some refuse to even shop at stores who have made this replacement.

Take a look at this.
http://www.afa.net/strongmailtemplates/christmas_10092007.html
http://www.afa.net/petsmartresponse.asp
http://www.afa.net/Petitions/Issuedetail.asp?id=276

It's going to ramp up, as we get closer and closer to Christmas.

If you do this and associate it with Ron Paul, you will do damage to the campaign!

evadmurd
11-25-2007, 07:28 AM
OHHH my god.....FU%K it.... You all are just as Fuc%ing whack at the rest of America...

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED AT A FUC%ING LOVE THAT SAYS HAPPY HOLIDAYS WITH SANTA CLAUSE GOD HELP US ALL

Where's the love?

LibertyEagle
11-25-2007, 07:29 AM
OHHH my god.....FU%K it.... You all are just as Fuc%ing whack at the rest of America...

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED AT A FUC%ING LOVE THAT SAYS HAPPY HOLIDAYS WITH SANTA CLAUSE GOD HELP US ALL

Do you eat with the same nasty mouth that you talk with?

RON PAUL 4409
11-25-2007, 07:30 AM

RON PAUL 4409
11-25-2007, 07:31 AM
Always have these shiny badgers thinking they run the world

azminuteman
11-25-2007, 07:32 AM
Seriously, have 2 versions.

Happy Holidays piss Christians and normal conservative folk off like myself.

LibertyEagle
Always have these shiny badgers thinking they run the world

You come on here and ask for our opinion. You got it. Now, you're apparently having a temper tantrum. :rolleyes:

evadmurd
Even to the extent that some refuse to even shop at stores who have made this replacement.

As I said, they made a replacement and PROHIBITED "Merry Christmas". Not a problem at all. Now if the picture was a star or a shepherd with a staff....that would become a problem.

RON PAUL 4409
11-25-2007, 07:33 AM
This is not official campagn stuff we do this out of our own pockets.....so what we want we get.....it obviously hasn't hurt the campaign yet.......am i right?

LibertyEagle
11-25-2007, 07:34 AM
This is not official campagn stuff we do this out of our own pockets.....so what we want we get.....it obviously hasn't hurt the campaign yet.......am i right?

No, you are wrong.

If you associate BS with Ron Paul, yes, it will hurt the campaign.

RON PAUL 4409
11-25-2007, 07:34 AM
We started this revolution here in Phoenix and there wasn't some campaign asswhole telling us NO

LibertyEagle
11-25-2007, 07:35 AM
As I said, they made a replacement and PROHIBITED "Merry Christmas". Not a problem at all. Now if the picture was a star or a shepherd with a staff....that would become a problem.

Seriously, the substitution of Merry Christmas with Happy Holidays, has got a lot of people upset.

I'm not kidding. This will alienate a whole lot of Christians and conservatives. Surely, that is not what we want. Is it?

RON PAUL 4409
11-25-2007, 07:36 AM
We erected 2 40ft high signs off the I-15 between vegas and LA and I don't recall some campaign asswhole telling us NO

LibertyEagle
11-25-2007, 07:36 AM
We started this revolution here in Phoenix and there wasn't some campaign asswhole telling us NO

Well, I'm hoping you weren't doing something as ill-advised as replacing Merry Christmas with Happy Holidays.

RON PAUL 4409
11-25-2007, 07:37 AM
I agree liberty it will be changed.....I just tired and hungover.....lol

RON PAUL 4409
11-25-2007, 07:40 AM
Give me a minute and I will change it....Your right lets put Merry Christmas

Corydoras
11-25-2007, 07:42 AM

Nice job, 4409.

I could not have put it better. I agree totally. Thanks for saying that!

LibertyEagle
11-25-2007, 07:44 AM
Give me a minute and I will change it....Your right lets put Merry Christmas

Thank you.

Corydoras
11-25-2007, 07:50 AM
Replacing "Merry Christmas" with "Happy Holidays" is a huge issue with the vast majority of Christians. Even to the extent that some refuse to even shop at stores who have made this replacement.

LibertyEagle, with all due respect, those are Christians who take the Feast of the Nativity so lightly that they don't even wonder if calling it MERRY makes fun of what is actually a very solemn feast that should be observed with awe and reverence in the fear of God, and NOT with merriment.

evadmurd
11-25-2007, 07:59 AM
Seriously, the substitution of Merry Christmas with Happy Holidays, has got a lot of people upset.

I'm not kidding. This will alienate a whole lot of Christians and conservatives. Surely, that is not what we want. Is it?

As an evangelical Christian that can't stand the holiday season because of what it has turned into, I don't buy it. It's a bunch of reactionary MSM-types that have stirred the pot with their own rhetoric to sell their own books.

I know not one person, let alone a fellow-believer that would say it is wrong to say Happy Holidays. However, not being able to say Merry Christmas ruffles feathers. And if it did, then they better get their arms around the fact that 99% of this holiday season has nothing to do with Jesus.

Christmas is but one day, and I for one will focus on the miracle of that day. Not on the made-made trappings surrounding it.

An eggnog for everyone!!

RON PAUL 4409
11-25-2007, 08:06 AM
There you go liberty....It says Merry Christmas....I think it looks preety good like that...For some reason I didn't like it because it was too long but I think it looks perfect!

Man from La Mancha
11-25-2007, 08:16 AM
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1148/christmas2bvz0.png

evadmurd
11-25-2007, 08:17 AM
Now you PO'ed another group. It was fine the way it was. Take the Santa out and leave Merry Christmas in and it is perfect.

But I guess some here are happy so all bow down to their great wisdom.

LibertyEagle
11-25-2007, 08:18 AM
It looks great.

Thank you very much! :)

LibertyEagle
11-25-2007, 08:22 AM
Now you PO'ed another group. It was fine the way it was. Take the Santa out and leave Merry Christmas in and it is perfect.

But I guess some here are happy so all bow down to their great wisdom.

I could care less about the Santa. If you want it gone. Fine.

I was simply telling you the facts about replacing Merry Christmas with Happy Holidays. That was my only issue.

RON PAUL 4409
11-25-2007, 08:29 AM
man from la mancha you can remove that logo now.....I the new one is already posted

evadmurd
11-25-2007, 08:30 AM
I could care less about the Santa.

Good if you could care less about intertwining Santa with "Merry Christmas", that is all that matters. Give me a minute, and I'll call all the Christians up and let them know it is OK. And I'll also remind them that saying Happy Holidays is anathema.

I was simply telling you the facts about replacing Merry Christmas with Happy Holidays. That was my only issue.

Truly, thank you again. My joy for the holidays have sprung forth once again.

RON PAUL 4409
11-25-2007, 08:31 AM
The Phoenix Revolution made this Logo

Click here (http://www.v4victory.org) the picture for full story

http://www.gmvtr.com/sitebuilder/images/love_project_complete2-416x261.png

RON PAUL 4409
11-25-2007, 08:32 AM
There you go liberty

Liberty
11-25-2007, 08:43 AM
The hit piece journalists aren't going to get to far attacking Christmas.

hopeforamerica
11-25-2007, 09:44 AM
Since 4409 is too shy (haha) to point this out: Please check out this site:

http://www.v4victory.org/

It tells the entire story! A bunch of people from Phoenix will be making these signs and bringing them to New Hampshire! They will hang the signs as well as canvass the entire weekend. Remember, Phoenix is not exactly close to New Hampshire, nor is it cheap to get there. There is a chipin set up on the above site to help pay for the banners. Help if you can!!