PDA

View Full Version : Found on another board - Poor Rudy................Go Ron Paul!!!

troyd1
11-25-2007, 05:31 AM
Read the comments section. The msm might be waking up.

From NBC/NJ?s Matthew Berger
ON THE GIULIANI CAMPAIGN BUS
NASHUA, N.H. - There is a noticeable difference between the Giuliani campaign with a bus and the same campaign without one. For several months, we?ve essentially been flying by the seat of our pants. Schedules got changed at the last second and the national media almost seemed like an afterthought as the campaign scheduled rallies around their hefty fundraising schedule.

But today?s events have a whole new dynamic. In addition to the wireless Internet-capable bus and the campaign-high seven events in one day, we were given a thorough schedule of the day in the morning, and instructions before every stop as to where to stand. Campaign surrogates like former Massachusetts Gov. Paul Cellucci and Manchester Mayor Frank Guinta have come to talk strategy or policy. And even Giuliani himself delivered Thanksgiving cake to the hungry press corps.

The numbers of reporters have ballooned. In addition to the regulars, all of the New York City tabloids are here, as are several national newspaper chains and numerous still photographers. Even Australian and Danish press made a cameo. For a campaign that never had a formal launch, this weekend almost seems like an unveiling.

The crowds, however, don?t seem to have gotten the message. A rally for Giuliani in front of Manchester City Hall garnered only a few dozen supporters. Backers of Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich almost seemed to match them in numbers. Giuliani generates healthy crowds at town hall meetings, but they are not all loyalists. When it comes to rallies and events where partisans are expected in droves, Giuliani?s crowds disappoint. And the mainstream media has started to notice.

Rudy has Press but supporters don't show

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/11/24/479449.aspx

wgadget
11-25-2007, 05:36 AM
That is hilarious...Took 'em a while.

Man from La Mancha
11-25-2007, 05:36 AM
Cool:D

CJLauderdale4
11-25-2007, 07:55 AM
Did they really think two kids in their mom's basement put up all of those Ron Paul signs - really???

Adamsa
11-25-2007, 07:58 AM
Rudy always gets followed around by the media but not supporters. Its been this way since the start of the race.

user
11-25-2007, 08:10 AM
Can anyone who reads this still doubt the power the Establishment now has?

RonPaulFanInGA
11-25-2007, 08:10 AM
Backers of Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich almost seemed to match them in numbers.

Anyone feel these "Paul and Kucinich" backers are really mostly Paul supporters with a few Kucinich people thrown in?

Liberty
11-25-2007, 08:11 AM
Rudy always gets followed around by the media but not supporters. Its been this way since the start of the race.

Yes. Makes one wonder how he's polling so high at a national level. Based on these polls, there should be large crowds of supporters everywhere he goes.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
11-25-2007, 08:39 AM
This is the type of stuff that needs to be out there. Please change the double xx in the front of url and paste in another tab or browser. :)

hxxp://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Giuliani_campaign_NH_stop_gets_more_Ron_Paul_and_p ress_than_his_own_support

troyd1
11-25-2007, 08:59 AM
This is the type of stuff that needs to be out there. Please change the double xx in the front of url and paste in another tab or browser.

hxxp://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Giuliani_campaign_NH_stop_gets_more_Ron_Paul_and_p ress_than_his_own_support

THIS LINK DOES NOT WORK AFTER CHANGING XX TO TT

I noticed that there is a space after the p in press also. You need to take that out.

This one is correct after swapping the x's:

snowgoosebob
11-25-2007, 09:33 AM
In the comments section a RP surporter said this...........

"The Ron Paul Forums have 7,000 members; there is no such thing as a Rudy Giuliani Forum because no one has bothered to create one. "

Then a Rudy Surporter said this.............

"To the person who said there isn't a Rudy forum, yes there is http://www.rudygiulianiforum.com "

Then I just had to reply to that Rudy Surporter by saying this...........

"Your right! But theres only 29 members. That's about the same amount of people at Rudys Rallies! LMAO!!!!!"

:D :D :D

T206
11-25-2007, 09:37 AM
In the comments section a RP surporter said this...........

"The Ron Paul Forums have 7,000 members; there is no such thing as a Rudy Giuliani Forum because no one has bothered to create one. "

Then a Rudy Surporter said this.............

"To the person who said there isn't a Rudy forum, yes there is http://www.rudygiulianiforum.com "

Then I just had to reply to that Rudy Surporter by saying this...........

"Your right! But theres only 29 members. That's about the same amount of people at Rudys Rallies! LMAO!!!!!"

:D :D :D

Ugh...if you go to that forum there are already very negative (anti-gay) and other things about Rudy...this will most certainly be blamed on Ron Paul supporters, regardless of who it really is.

KramerDSP
11-25-2007, 09:52 AM
I have to confess that one of the greatest things I have enjoyed about the Ron Paul Revolution are the comments on First Read (MSNBC) over the last few months.

When I started supporting him in late June/early July, the favorable RP commens following stories about him at First Read were probably 65%. Over time, that percentage has gone up and up and up and up, to where I quite honestly think its at 95%-98%. The more amazing thing is how articulate and reasoned the responses have become, not that they werent before, but in comparison to June/July.

I like to think that being Ron Paul supporters FORCED us to have to understand the issues far more than those that casually support other canidates, because we have been ridiculed and attacked for supporting a candidate who is on the "fringe" or "way too radical" with "no shot of winning". As a result, we all seem to have been articulating ourselves as clearly as we can while continuing to clearly demonstrate pathos (emotion of passion) in the way we write it.

The attacks, at least on First Read, seem to have stopped, which suggests one of two things.

1) The attackers are sick of losing the arguments and decide not to bother anymore. :)

2) The attackers read the rebuttals, said "hmm", researched him, and are now one of us. :D

John of Des Moines
11-25-2007, 09:58 AM
Anyone feel these "Paul and Kucinich" backers are really mostly Paul supporters with a few Kucinich people thrown in?

At the Jefferson/Jackson Democratic Dinner here in Des Moines two weeks ago we had about 20 RP supporters pushing our man's cause. Dennis had 4 people protesting his exclusion from the guest list. Turned out they were Paulers as well protesting Dennis' and Gravel's exclusion. LOL

BrazilLuLa
11-25-2007, 10:13 AM
There is one supporter out of about 100 posts in favor of Giuliani. RP supporters are showing their strength.

By the way, be nice to Kucinich. He's a friend of RP.

T206
11-25-2007, 10:23 AM
And here is their first forum rule:

+ There will be NO Ron Paul discussion. The Mod Authority Enforcement team will delete Ron Paul content and ban the offender if they persist with PRO-Ron Paul messages. Ron Paul is a cut & runner and an enemy of Authority. Discussion of him and his message has no place on this forum.

Scary...yet funny.

Anti Federalist
11-25-2007, 10:41 AM
From the article:

A rally for Giuliani in front of Manchester City Hall garnered only a few dozen supporters. Backers of Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich almost seemed to match them in numbers

Huh?

WTF?

Paul drew over a thousand to Concord when he signed on for the primary.

He drew the largest crowd of all candidates to UNH when spoke there a couple of weeks ago - well over 350.

He drew a crowd of, what even the lamestream media admits, was 5000 or more to the Philly rally.

Kuncinich? The Ghoul? - draws a couple dozen and this is the same??!!

Frippin' clueless, these state media whores are. :mad::mad::mad:

davidkachel
11-25-2007, 11:25 AM
And here is their first forum rule:

+ There will be NO Ron Paul discussion. The Mod Authority Enforcement team will delete Ron Paul content and ban the offender if they persist with PRO-Ron Paul messages. Ron Paul is a cut & runner and an enemy of Authority. Discussion of him and his message has no place on this forum.

Scary...yet funny.

Wow! I wish someone would call me an enemy of authority. I would be so proud!!!

davidkachel
11-25-2007, 11:27 AM
From the article:

Huh?

WTF?

Paul drew over a thousand to Concord when he signed on for the primary.

He drew the largest crowd of all candidates to UNH when spoke there a couple of weeks ago - well over 350.

He drew a crowd of, what even the lamestream media admits, was 5000 or more to the Philly rally.

Kuncinich? The Ghoul? - draws a couple dozen and this is the same??!!

Frippin' clueless, these state media whores are. :mad::mad::mad:

I think what they meant was that RP and Kucinich had almost as many people at the Giuliani rally as Giuliani did. It was kind of confusing but I think this was the intended message. Which makes it pretty darned pathetic for the Ghoul.

seapilot
11-25-2007, 11:49 AM
Yes. Makes one wonder how he's polling so high at a national level. Based on these polls, there should be large crowds of supporters everywhere he goes.

They must be polling mostly reporters and jouranlists that follow him around.

Hook
11-25-2007, 01:21 PM
The MSM.... Always the last ones to the party :)

walt
11-25-2007, 01:28 PM
duplicate thread.

Elijah
11-25-2007, 01:31 PM
That was great!! Thanks for posting that!