PDA

View Full Version : Look over the photos in this article and tell me how it makes you feel.

afwjam
04-20-2013, 12:56 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311443/Boston-bomber-caught-Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-captured-ALIVE-hiding-inside-BOAT.html

I feel sick.

muh_roads
04-20-2013, 12:58 PM
I am pissed. I am absolutely disgusted at the sheer amount of assholes cheering this on. This was a test. The sheep are being conditioned to accept that it is okay to take out an American on US soil without evidence.

I DEMAND TO SEE THE VIDEO EVIDENCE OF THEM PLANTING THE BOMB. All I have seen is two guys walking on a sidewalk with backpacks.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Friends and family say there is no way they would've done this. They don't fit the profile.

This whole thing fucking stinks and shame on RPF for moving threads to Hot Topics if they have been. We all need to demand evidence like flies on shit.

Seraphim
04-20-2013, 01:10 PM
Yes, this.

That and what it's like for a whole city to be on SWAT/Military lockdown.

I am pissed. I am absolutely disgusted at the sheer amount of assholes cheering this on. This was a test. The sheep are being conditioned to accept that it is okay to take out an American on US soil without evidence.

I DEMAND TO SEE THE VIDEO EVIDENCE OF THEM PLANTING THE BOMB. All I have seen is two guys walking on a sidewalk with backpacks.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Friends and family say there is no way they would've done this. They don't fit the profile.

This whole thing fucking stinks and shame on RPF for moving threads to Hot Topics if they have been. We all need to demand evidence like flies on shit.

bunklocoempire
04-20-2013, 01:55 PM
Look over the photos in this article and tell me how it makes you feel.

US-Baaaaa! USbaaaaaa! baaaa! baaa baaaaa baaa

jonhowe
04-20-2013, 02:06 PM
Hypothetical question: If he DID do this, and lets say they show us video from multiple sources of him planting the bomb, would it be ok how they took him down?

If not, how SHOULD law enforcement catch people armed with explosives and guns?

liveandletlive
04-20-2013, 02:14 PM
Hypothetical question: If he DID do this, and lets say they show us video from multiple sources of him planting the bomb, would it be ok how they took him down?

According to some so called "Liberty" people here, they should have the FBI hand in evidence to them at their doorstep when a criminal act happens.

Also, our own people are "cowards" for depending on law enforcement to protect them. I cant believe our own people, no matter if they are of the opposite political persuasion are being mocked here on RPF.

Dr.3D
04-20-2013, 02:14 PM
Hey, our team won.... U...S...A...---- U...S...A...---- U...S...A

Common, join in the cheer-leading......

liveandletlive
04-20-2013, 02:17 PM
Yes, this.

That and what it's like for a whole city to be on SWAT/Military lockdown.

So what would your course of action be?

pacelli
04-20-2013, 03:56 PM
I feel like they are still missing the 2 military-lookin' suspects w/ black backpacks and earpieces, and the other suspect with longer brown hair with a black backpack.

pcosmar
04-20-2013, 04:00 PM

Assuming that such should exist in the first place..
I would say ,,intelligently and with minimal risk to bystanders.

unlike how this went down.

angelatc
04-20-2013, 04:04 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311443/Boston-bomber-caught-Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-captured-ALIVE-hiding-inside-BOAT.html

I feel sick.

Yeah, the more you scroll the worse it gets.

muh_roads
04-20-2013, 04:10 PM
According to some so called "Liberty" people here, they should have the FBI hand in evidence to them at their doorstep when a criminal act happens.

Also, our own people are "cowards" for depending on law enforcement to protect them. I cant believe our own people, no matter if they are of the opposite political persuasion are being mocked here on RPF.

The FBI at their press conference says to "not look at any other photos other than ours" and you think asking for evidence is asking for too much?

You fucking sheep. You are already conditioned.

squarepusher
04-20-2013, 04:12 PM
I don't understand what is bad about this? Can someone tell me, they exchanged gunfire, what are you upset about?

kcchiefs6465
04-20-2013, 04:16 PM
I don't understand what is bad about this? Can someone tell me, they exchanged gunfire, what are you upset about?
Did you look at all of the pictures? I'm not upset that the suspect was shot. It's more about the 1984-esque Orwellian police state that is depicted, the guns drawn on afraid citizens, the "'Merica, fuck yeah!" sentiment, etc.

TheTexan
04-20-2013, 04:23 PM
'He looked and noticed something was off about his boat, so he got his ladder, and he put his ladder up on the side of the boat and climbed up, and then he saw blood on it, and he thought he saw what was a body laying in the boat,' Henneberry's neighbor, George Pizzuto told ABC News.
'So he got out of the boat fast and called police.'

'That boat's his baby. He takes care of it like you wouldn't believe. And they told him it's all shot up,' Pizzuto said. He's going to be heartbroken.'

lols

Shane Harris
04-20-2013, 04:41 PM
yuck. I guess we are seeing how most of this country feels about martial law and the totalitarian police state : overwhelming pride and joyous satisfaction.

EBounding
04-20-2013, 04:44 PM
yuck. I guess we are seeing how most of this country feels about martial law and the totalitarian police state : overwhelming pride and joyous satisfaction.

It's because they think they played a role by complying and following orders. I would comply too if there were big guns and tanks rolling down my street, but I wouldn't be throwing a parade afterward.

CPUd
04-20-2013, 04:47 PM
I'd like to see how long some of you last if you go out to Boston, to the other side of the river, and start telling people over there they are "sheeples".

Please get video and post it on youtube for us to LOL at.

ClydeCoulter
04-20-2013, 04:50 PM
'He looked and noticed something was off about his boat, so he got his ladder, and he put his ladder up on the side of the boat and climbed up, and then he saw blood on it, and he thought he saw what was a body laying in the boat,' Henneberry's neighbor, George Pizzuto told ABC News.
'So he got out of the boat fast and called police.'

'That boat's his baby. He takes care of it like you wouldn't believe. And they told him it's all shot up,' Pizzuto said. He's going to be heartbroken.'

lols

So, how many bullets were fired at that boat? How many hit the boat?
Was there any conversation first, with the kid? Anyone attempt to contact him?
People keep saying there was a shoot out. Who started shooting.
Was a gun found in the boat, I haven't seen any info on this, yet.

TheTexan
04-20-2013, 04:53 PM
So, how many bullets were fired at that boat? How many hit the boat?
Was there any conversation first, with the kid? Anyone attempt to contact him?
People keep saying there was a shoot out. Who started shooting.
Was a gun found in the boat, I haven't seen any info on this, yet.

40 shots I believe. I did read somewhere that the shots the cops fired were intended as warning shots? Could be wrong.

I also haven't seen any reports that the kid had a gun in the boat

kcchiefs6465
04-20-2013, 04:55 PM
40 shots I believe. I did read somewhere that the shots the cops fired were intended as warning shots? Could be wrong.

I also haven't seen any reports that the kid had a gun in the boat
It sounded like more than 40 shots. Can't really say for sure. A flashbang also exploded in it or near it as well. His boat has got to be trashed.

ClydeCoulter
04-20-2013, 04:59 PM
And, the article goes on about them killing the MIT Officer, but I have not seen any connection there. I thought I heard on one of the news channels, last night, that the 711 robbery and the MIT Officer killing was a separate and unrelated issue.

CPUd
04-20-2013, 05:08 PM
And, the article goes on about them killing the MIT Officer, but I have not seen any connection there. I thought I heard on one of the news channels, last night, that the 711 robbery and the MIT Officer killing was a separate and unrelated issue.

The robbery was unrelated, the MIT officer, not.

Humanae Libertas
04-20-2013, 05:12 PM
Will the sheeple still be smiling when the same militarized police comes barging in to make sure their home is green compliant, and their guns are registered?

TheTexan
04-20-2013, 05:12 PM
Will the sheeple still be smiling when the same militarized police comes barging in to make sure their home is green compliant, and their guns are registered?

Yes, probably. :(

parocks
04-20-2013, 05:13 PM

My facebook feed last night did NOT have a bunch of booyah! Yes, I have Ron Paul people as my facebook friends, but people who don't post political stuff weren't liking what happened. More concern by people who aren't typically political posters than booyah.

ClydeCoulter
04-20-2013, 05:16 PM
The robbery was unrelated, the MIT officer, not.

I have seen articles that say "They suspect that the brothers may have been involved in the MIT officers death". But, that's it.

Christian Liberty
04-20-2013, 05:20 PM
I don't believe these people are guilty. There's something fishy about this apparently getting mentioned in FAMILYGUY a few days beforehand. I think this is a conspiracy. I just don't understand why FamilyGuy knew about it.

tod evans
04-20-2013, 05:21 PM
Look over the photos in this article and tell me how it makes you feel.

Scares me a lot!

I can guarantee I would be arrested for obstruction, if not shot..

I'm not city material and that might be all that keeps me alive..........For now...

But still, I'm really scared for my son and the world he's going to inherit..

CPUd
04-20-2013, 05:22 PM
I have seen articles that say "They suspect that the brothers may have been involved in the MIT officers death". But, that's it.

They also suspect the brothers may have been involved in the bombing on Monday at the Boston Marathon.

Their language will get stronger about the MIT cop if they charge him for it.

kcchiefs6465
04-20-2013, 05:24 PM
I don't believe these people are guilty. There's something fishy about this apparently getting mentioned in FAMILYGUY a few days beforehand. I think this is a conspiracy. I just don't understand why FamilyGuy knew about it.
Family Guy episode came out months ago.

And FWIW, that is about the dumbest piece of 'evidence' of a conspiracy and when you mention it no one is going to take you seriously. (aside from a few people here) Watch the Family Guy episode; Piratebay has it. Then watch other Family Guy episodes to get a feel for how their episodes are set up. (randomness with nothing whatsoever to do with the plot) Cartoon Wars Part 1 and 2 by South Park was a pretty good parody.

And then there's the part that Peter ran over Boston Marathon runners with a car.

mrsat_98
04-20-2013, 05:26 PM
Running man

MelissaWV
04-20-2013, 05:35 PM
Running man

Now THAT is a much more appropriate comparison (thinking book, not movie).