PDA

View Full Version : US Pledges Another $100 Million to Syrian Rebels

green73
04-20-2013, 07:05 AM
http://static.prisonplanet.com/p/images/april2013/150413head1.jpg

Another ‘Friends of Syria’ conference, being held seemingly every few weeks lately, has led to another pledge of more US government funding for the Syrian rebellion by Secretary of State John Kerry.

The new pledge will see another $100 million in US aid, including “non-lethal” military equipment, including body armor and night-vision goggles, being provided to the rebels.

The US is already providing training for rebels by way of a camp in Jordan, and has repeatedly offered “humanitarian aid” directly to rebel factions. They have been reluctant to provide US weapons directly, however, preferring to act as an intermediary for Saudi weapons flowing into the nation.

UN Special Envoy for Syria Lakhdar Brahimi has urged a new round of peace talks between the Assad government and the rebels, but with constant increases in aid bolstering rebels’ belief they’ll eventually prevail, there is little interest among them to actually engage in talks.

http://news.antiwar.com/2013/04/19/us-pledges-another-100-million-to-syrian-rebels/

itshappening
04-20-2013, 07:12 AM
Ugh, did I have to see that image?

Origanalist
04-20-2013, 07:24 AM
Tax dollars at work.

green73
04-20-2013, 07:38 AM

It's from infowars. Haven't you already seen it? War is hell man, no need to sanitize it.

itshappening
04-20-2013, 07:41 AM
It's from infowars. Haven't you already seen it? War is hell man, no need to sanitize it.

I dont look at them voluntarily.

Infowars has done a good job exposing the US backed FSA... no one else will report it.

ZENemy
04-20-2013, 08:09 AM
With stuff like this weekly, no debt ceiling, the ndaa, hr347 and the patriot act its time for a damn tax strike… if not now when? I guess we'll go on a tax strike when in the fema camps then? People wont even consider a tax strike but "wont let them take urr gunnss" lol yea right.

COpatriot
04-20-2013, 10:47 AM
Terrorism in Boston=bad

Terrorism in Damascus=good

oyarde
04-20-2013, 04:25 PM
What kind of terms do you think the "rebels" would give me on a 4 million loan ?

muh_roads
04-20-2013, 04:27 PM

We need to show all the horrific things our drones do to kids overseas. On TV, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Maybe 'Murica would grow a heart.

James Madison
04-20-2013, 04:31 PM
We need to show all the horrific things our drones do to kids overseas. On TV, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Maybe 'Murica would grow a heart.

Not a chance.

The American people are given over to evil in the same way countless other empires have fallen victim; we will share the same fate.

alucard13mmfmj
04-20-2013, 04:46 PM
I think more people are waking up about foreign aid to countries that hate us or foreign aid to questionable organizations.

EXCEPT, they don't connect the pieces in the puzzle and support/vote for Ron or Rand.......

Lucille
04-21-2013, 10:33 AM
HOW DO WE GIVE $130 MILLION TO SYRIAN REBELS WHEN THE SEQUESTER IS SUPPOSEDLY FORCING US TO FIRE AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS?
http://www.theburningplatform.com/?p=52875

Inquiring minds want to know. How do we come up with hundreds of millions for Al Queda sympathizer Syrian rebels and $1 billion for new missile defense on the West Coast for the imminent attack by North Korea if the Sequester is gutting our country? By the way, since the Boston Bombing Reality Show began, have you heard a peep about the imminent threat from North Korea? Do you realize you are being played by those in control? Everything spewed at you by politicians and the mainstream media is either a lie or a propaganda message designed to control your emotions, because they know 98% of Americans are incapable of thinking critically.

HOLLYWOOD
04-21-2013, 10:51 AM
HOW DO WE GIVE $130 MILLION TO SYRIAN REBELS WHEN THE SEQUESTER IS SUPPOSEDLY FORCING US TO FIRE AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS?
http://www.theburningplatform.com/?p=52875There are greater special interest powers that control almost ALL of Washington DC... because it has been both parties causing the same terror/spending/debt/poverty/inflation.

Here's the PROOF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7NsXFnzJGw

jmdrake
04-21-2013, 11:33 AM
See. It's stuff like this the fact that we are arming and funding Al Qaeda that makes me pissed as hell at anyone who claims those who think the government might stage terror attacks here are anti-American or "stupid" or whatever. Yes there are some conspiracy theories that aren't well fleshed out. And some that are just made up. But to believe the premise that out government is either too incompetent or that there's just no one in our goverment evil enough to kill innocents is either based on ignorance or insanity.

puppetmaster
04-21-2013, 12:10 PM
It's from infowars. Haven't you already seen it? War is hell man, no need to sanitize it. look on the bright side. If we fail over throwing the Syrian government then we can bring these nice folks over as political refugees and give them more money to start a BBQ restaurant.

The US has to be the worlds #1 sponsor of terror.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-21-2013, 05:34 PM
Denounce terrorism at home, give terrorists money overseas.