PDA

View Full Version : We are Americans

AFPVet
04-20-2013, 01:29 AM
We are Americans. We will not be deterred by terrorists, false flags, or any other threat to our way of life. It has always been the responsibility of our people as a whole to deal with internal and border threats. We will not waver in this response... we are Americans.

The Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution was not only about self preservation... it was about defense of our country... our way of life. The Second Amendment empowered us all to be national security agents. We are ALL responsible for national security... not some bureaucrat. People need to wake up and stop being sissies... but empowered Americans with responsibilities to this country.

KrokHead
04-20-2013, 05:38 AM
I agree with your post but I'll do a parody anyway.

We are Americans. We want to find out how much Kim Kardashian weighs and where Obama's daughters are vacationing that way we can live vicariously through them. We will believe what the TV tells us to believe. We'll see Osama being put out for a swim, and have the TV repeatedly tell us that the economy is recovering while the unemployment payments come in and not bat an eyelash. We will not waiver in our lack of response... we are Americans.

The Second Amendment to the U.S. constitution was something outdated from days gone by... it only has to do with militias. TV says that guns are why all these people are dying and way there is so much violence over drugs. So, no guns, no problems. People need to wake up and stop being paranoid nut jobs... the wise people we elect know what they are doing and all we have to worry about is if team Usher can beat team Adam!

XNavyNuke
04-20-2013, 06:07 AM
People need to wake up and stop being sissies... but empowered Americans with responsibilities to this country.

+1. That's why WE are here, right?

XNN

Origanalist
04-20-2013, 07:03 AM
We are Americans

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/292980/slide_292980_2358629_free.jpg?1366393019612

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/292980/slide_292980_2358659_free.jpg?1366393182098

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/292980/slide_292980_2358154_free.jpg?1366386723634

XNavyNuke
04-20-2013, 07:24 AM
What is not shown in those photos are the population NOT in fear of the police state. Them people should not be confused with the Americans that AFPVet is referring to. Common mistake, easily made for the past two hundred and some ought years. The ones not shown are the descendants of those who groveled before General Gage, offering up their, weapons, food, and gold for the privilege of remaining in Boston during the siege. Prolific little buggers their forefathers were, weren't they?

XNN

Origanalist
04-20-2013, 07:26 AM
What is not shown in those photos are the population NOT in fear of the police state. Them people should not be confused with the Americans that AFPVet is referring to. Common mistake, easily made for the past two hundred and some ought years. The ones not shown are the descendants of those who groveled before General Gage, offering up their, weapons, food, and gold for the privilege of remaining in Boston during the siege. Prolific little buggers their forefathers were, weren't they?

XNN

It would seem so.

otherone
04-20-2013, 07:38 AM
"Collectivism means the subjugation of the individual to a group -- whether to a race, class or state does not matter. Collectivism holds that man must be chained to collective action and collective thought for the sake of what is called 'the common good'." -- Ayn Rand

"Individualism regards man -- every man -- as an independent, sovereign entity who possesses an inalienable right to his own life, a right derived from his nature as a rational being. Individualism holds that a civilized society, or any form of association, cooperation or peaceful co-existence among men, can be achieved only on the basis of the recognition of individual rights -- and that a group, as such, has no rights other than the individual rights of its members." -- Ayn Rand

In my opinion, one is my countryman, no matter where in the world they live, or what their "way of life" is, if they wholeheartedly agree with the latter sentiment. Fuck Nationalism.

The Northbreather
04-20-2013, 08:52 AM
Like I said in another thread:

I wish that the coverage would have been dominated with interviews of citizens taking responsibility for their own safety.

I would have loved to see a couple spots on some Bostonians griping their guns and saying "I'd like to see that guy try to take my car"

Some cops running up with their guns greeting some concerned citizens holding their own weapons "he not in here I've got this covered this is my yard and home, move along"

Far more effective and less cowardly.

The Northbreather
04-20-2013, 08:54 AM
We are Americans. We will not be deterred by terrorists, false flags, or any other threat to our way of life. It has always been the responsibility of our people as a whole to deal with internal and border threats. We will not waver in this response... we are Americans.

The Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution was not only about self preservation... it was about defense of our country... our way of life. The Second Amendment empowered us all to be national security agents. We are ALL responsible for national security... not some bureaucrat. People need to wake up and stop being sissies... but empowered Americans with responsibilities to this country.

+1

XNavyNuke
04-20-2013, 01:04 PM
Like I said in another thread:

I wish that the coverage would have been dominated with interviews of citizens taking responsibility for their own safety.

No doubt there was such people there. They were not the ones calling in to NPR and talking about how they were in mortal terror.

XNN

muh_roads
04-20-2013, 01:18 PM
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/292980/slide_292980_2358629_free.jpg?1366393019612

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/292980/slide_292980_2358659_free.jpg?1366393182098

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/292980/slide_292980_2358154_free.jpg?1366386723634

Exactly. We are Americans. Therefore we are scared fucking sheep.