PDA

View Full Version : REVEALED: Kid was interviewed by FBI two years ago regarding suspected extremist ties

itshappening
04-19-2013, 05:26 PM
CBSNews: FBI now acknowledges they interviewed Tsarnaev 2 years ago at request of a foreign country about possible extremist ties

FLASHBACK:

Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all

itshappening
04-19-2013, 05:28 PM
So 2 years ago he was "interviewed" by the FBI

How. Very. Interesting.

A Son of Liberty
04-19-2013, 05:28 PM
REVEALED: Your opinion.

itshappening
04-19-2013, 05:29 PM
He's got links to the FBI, interviewed 2 years ago.

FBI article on them hatching terror plots was from last year.

V3n
04-19-2013, 05:32 PM
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/boston-marathon-bombing-suspects-mother-says-sons-set-up-90351.html?hp=t3_3

“He was counseled by FBI for three, five years. They knew what my son was doing. They knew what actions and what sites on the Internet he was going. How could this happen? How could they — they were following every step of him and they’re telling today this is a terrorist act.”

itshappening
04-19-2013, 05:33 PM
WOW !

angelatc
REVEALED: Your opinion.

Here's mine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-wJNpWgss8

itshappening
This kid was a clear FBI asset.

I knew it.

A Son of Liberty
04-19-2013, 05:38 PM
Here's mine!

;)

And here's mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTAud5O7Qqk

kathy88
04-19-2013, 05:39 PM
I'm sick to my stomache.

CaptUSA
04-19-2013, 05:55 PM
This kid was a clear FBI asset.

I knew it.You know nothing. Please, people... there is a huge difference between questioning information and filling in the blanks with conjecture. It is important to ask questions. It is equally important to refrain from jumping to false conclusions just because they fit your narrative.

better-dead-than-fed
04-19-2013, 05:59 PM
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/boston-marathon-bombing-suspects-mother-says-sons-set-up-90351.html?hp=t3_3

Rep. Peter King, having undertaken no investigation into the mother's allegations, denies the allegations. How does he presume to know?

He also equates the "FBI" with "our country". What a fool.

V3n
04-19-2013, 06:04 PM
Rep. Peter King, having undertaken no investigation into the mother's allegations, denies the allegations. How does he presume to know?

He also equates the "FBI" with "our country". What a fool.

Indeed! I saw the interview, he kept referring to the young man as "murderer" and "killer" - there's been no trial, there's been no conviction - whatever happened to the word "alleged"?

Barrex
04-19-2013, 07:08 PM
You know nothing. Please, people... there is a huge difference between questioning information and filling in the blanks with conjecture. It is important to ask questions. It is equally important to refrain from jumping to false conclusions just because they fit your narrative.

Barrex

itshappening
04-19-2013, 07:09 PM
What are the chances that someone gets questioned by the FBI then goes on to commit a bombing? there's 320 million people in the US. Seems like a massive coincidence.

What are the odds, someone work them out.

awake
04-19-2013, 07:11 PM
The multi-billion dollar security and defense armada does not work. One gigantic refund should be in order.

itshappening
04-19-2013, 07:12 PM
Savage asking some good questions:

"where did they get grenades? where did they get the ordinance?"

itshappening
04-19-2013, 07:14 PM
RT forced FBI to fess up.

awake
04-19-2013, 07:18 PM
Lets take the entire CIA. FBI, DHS and secret alphabet departments budgets and devote it to trying to engineer a flying pig. It would be a slightly more productive use of the funding. And even if it were found to be impossible, we could double funding every year until it either flies or we all starve.

jclay2
04-19-2013, 07:20 PM
Underwear Bomber Part II anyone?

jclay2
04-19-2013, 07:22 PM

Good question. Besides the government giving it to them, how do these mere teenagers get access to grenades?

itshappening
04-19-2013, 07:24 PM
We'll probably never know. My guess is they will not want this going to trial. So the deal will be fess up and get 30 years or go to trial and get the electric chair.

They have their ways to keep even the alive ones quiet.

Barrex
04-19-2013, 07:29 PM
I would choose chair...

belian78
04-19-2013, 07:37 PM
So Barrex and CaptUSA are the same person Im assuming? Two posts saying the same exact thing and not quoting, strange.

angelatc
04-19-2013, 07:38 PM

Politico left out the part where they FBI told her that they were afraid he was a leader. It sounded to me like they were trying to get her to either tattle on him, or pull him out of the radicalism.

CaptUSA
04-19-2013, 07:43 PM
So Barrex and CaptUSA are the same person Im assuming? Two posts saying the same exact thing and not quoting, strange.Yeah, WTH? Barrex, wanna put my thoughts in quotes?! Or at least add something new?

kcchiefs6465
04-19-2013, 07:45 PM
Yeah, WTH? Barrex, wanna put my thoughts in quotes?! Or at least add something new?
He even signed it. lmao. Just from reading your posts I didn't think you two were the same person. Hard to tell on the internet though.

RickyJ
04-19-2013, 07:50 PM

I got a question for Savage, how does he know they had grenades and ordinance? Just because the police report something to the media doesn't make it true. They now admit they didn't rob the 7/11.

thoughtomator
04-19-2013, 08:19 PM
You know nothing. Please, people... there is a huge difference between questioning information and filling in the blanks with conjecture.

Perhaps, but a consistent pattern over a long period of time invites this particular conjecture. It seems an amazing coincidence - the percentage of the population has had prior meetings with FBI, vs. the percentage of 'terrorists' who have had prior meetings with the FBI sticks out like a big red flag, no?

anaconda
04-19-2013, 10:39 PM

Savage turning over a new leaf.

Petar
04-19-2013, 10:46 PM
This is what the US government specializes in.

They find crazy people and then help them commit terrorism in order to justify an ever-expanding military police-state.

Of course it is possible, however unlikely, that these guys worked alone, but obviously we need to be digging as deep as we possibly can in order to rule out the opposite.

Petar
04-19-2013, 10:47 PM
Here's mine!

Haha Angela, you aren't being very nice about this.

cpike
04-19-2013, 11:24 PM
I think a more likely answer to the FBI connection is they suspected these guys all along. That is why there were "undercover?" Government officials at the race. They knew there was a threat. That's why there were "drills", they weren't drills they just were trying to stop it instead of causing mass chaos w/ an evacuation. They screwed up, the failed. The only coverup is when they said there was no threats, there was, they just failed & covered up the failure so they don't look bad.

parocks
04-19-2013, 11:49 PM
I think a more likely answer to the FBI connection is they suspected these guys all along. That is why there were "undercover?" Government officials at the race. They knew there was a threat. That's why there were "drills", they weren't drills they just were trying to stop it instead of causing mass chaos w/ an evacuation. They screwed up, the failed. The only coverup is when they said there was no threats, there was, they just failed & covered up the failure so they don't look bad.

Also plausible. When the guy from Mobile asked what was going on he was told it was a drill. "We're trying to find a bomb" would've caused panic. However, why isn't the government saying they thought there might be a bomb. And when they did they realize there might be a bomb? Perhaps telling the spectators they might get blown up might be the nicer thing to do, for the people who did get blown up.

Petar
04-20-2013, 12:06 AM

This is possible, but it is also possible that the whole thing was known and allowed to happen by the feds. Possibly also nurtured further. The feds love doing things like this, so this possibility must seriously be investigated before it is ruled out, in order for justice to happen in this case.

Barrex
04-20-2013, 01:45 AM
So Barrex and CaptUSA are the same person Im assuming? Two posts saying the same exact thing and not quoting, strange.

Yeah, WTH? Barrex, wanna put my thoughts in quotes?! Or at least add something new?

He even signed it. lmao. Just from reading your posts I didn't think you two were the same person. Hard to tell on the internet though.

Lazy. Stated stance on this. Busybodies...:D:toady:

P.s.
Also when I see people on forum signing their OWN posts it confuses me. Why would you need to sign your OWN post. It is right there next to your name and your avatar. Not hard to tell who wrote it. Is it? So what is the purpose of it then?

Sincerely,

kcchiefs6465

WhistlinDave
04-20-2013, 03:27 AM

That is possible. But... Did you read the article linked in the OP above? (If you did, no harm no foul, it's just that from your comment I get the sense maybe you didn't.)

itshappening
04-20-2013, 04:22 AM
Not approved by Carney...

Re: Suspect #1

=
"He was controlled by the FBI, like for three, five years,” she told Russia Today during an interview. ”They knew what my son was doing, they knew what actions and what sites on the Internet he was going [to], they used to come…and talk to me…they were telling me that he was really a serious leader and they were afraid of him.”

“How could this happen?…They were controlling every step of him, and they are telling today that this is a terrorist attack,” she added.

The FBI is notorious for recruiting and framing terrorist patsies. A report compiled by Mother Jones and the Investigative Reporting Program at the University of California-Berkley found that of the 158 prosecutions carried out on terrorism charges since 9/11, 49 defendants participated in plots that were arranged by FBI agent provocateurs.

“They’re creating crimes to solve crimes so they can claim a victory in the war on terror,” explained Martin Stolar, a lawyer who represented a suspect involved in a New York City bombing plot contrived by FBI agents.

SOURCE:
http://www.infowars.com/boston-bomber-was-controlled-by-fbi/

better-dead-than-fed
04-20-2013, 04:28 AM
The FBI watches me 24/7, in 8-hour shifts. They create a written report of what I'm doing every 10 minutes. How many cigarattes I smoke. The toppings on my pizza.

Petar
04-20-2013, 04:37 AM
The FBI watches me 24/7, in 8-hour shifts. They create a written report of what I'm doing every 10 minutes. How many cigarattes I smoke. The toppings on my pizza.

Well, if this is true, can you post some video?

Barrex
04-20-2013, 04:45 AM

itshappening
04-20-2013, 04:46 AM
Infowars commenters weigh in (more intelligence from them than from some on here!)

-
Anonymous says:
April 20, 2013 at 5:34 am

Alex Jones exposed this false flag….congratulations on his historic, excellent reporting and top notch Info Wars Team…awesome work

Anonymous says:
April 20, 2013 at 4:48 am

They claimed that the two were throwing bombs at the police. However, when you listen to the recordings that were being made, I did’nt hear bombs going off, just gunfire. Bombs would definitely make a louder bang, that a pistol being discharged.

NO COMPROMISE says:
April 20, 2013 at 4:50 am

Show me the VIDEO evidence.

They WON’T.

Just like Shady Hook.

Anonymous says:
April 20, 2013 at 4:20 am

So these 2 carried out an attack because they are likely Islamic terrorists. But if you were an Islamic terrorist, there is only one goal, to please your God Allah and be a Mujahideen (Muslims who struggle in the path of Allah). So you’d say out the word Allah all the time especially before you die so you wait for the 72 virgins in the after life.

These supposedly Islamic terrorists, before giving themselves to Allah, twitted about an American rapper instead of their God ?? What’s the point of that ??

And instead of place the bomb in Moscow, where Russians had killed maybe a few mil Chechens, they placed it in Boston after US had been supporting Chechen independence and after they had been living there happily for over a decade ?? What’s the point of that ??

whatthef0911 says:
April 20, 2013 at 2:52 am

Their behavior after bombing makes NO SENSE!! With all the people flying in and out of boston that day it really should’ve been a fool proof escape. They could have booked plane tickets the day after, and been relaxing in MiddleOfNowhereStan by the time they were found in the vids.

THEY COULD HAVE EASILY ESCAPED, but didn’t.

evilgenius172 says:
April 20, 2013 at 3:09 am

They were either arrogant or foolish enough to believe that they wouldn’t be able to be identified in a crowd of that size. It seems they focused so much on the event itself that they didn’t quite plan for the aftermath.
Anonymous says:
April 20, 2013 at 3:20 am

Yes just what any Muslim terrorist would be taught to do. Wear a baseball hat backwards so any camera can easily pick up your face. They were really forward thinkers! Go to all of the trouble of plotting a bombing only to decide at the last minute what would be smart to wear if they wanted to avoid the police.
Stephen Densmore says:
April 20, 2013 at 3:14 am

Who says they could afford to? Judging by their actions, they planned on getting caught.
StuckInVA says:
April 20, 2013 at 3:27 am

What actions?
Stephen Densmore says:
April 20, 2013 at 3:33 am

Setting off bombs, killing innocent people, and running from the police. Oh wait, you probably don’t believe the truth, because Alex Jones told you not to.
evilgenius172 says:
April 20, 2013 at 3:41 am

Just because they couldn’t afford to doesn’t mean that they planned on getting caught. If I can’t afford to pay my electric bill, it doesn’t mean that I secretly hope my power will be shut off.
Stephen Densmore says:
April 20, 2013 at 3:46 am

Horrible comparison. Committing acts of terror has a purpose. The older brother was a Muslim extremist. Do I need to spell out his motive?
evilgenius172 says:
April 20, 2013 at 4:09 am

Clearly you do because nothing else being spouted on this page makes any sense.

better-dead-than-fed
04-20-2013, 05:22 AM

not at the moment, but it's somewhat corroborated by pages 20 - 33 of the transcript here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/1tiiDIUj8FYPnoXBd3zccTXw9--P4yaECGcKyLmHUz1-Gnp8xL_wH1TQoy-lh/preview?pli=1

squarepusher
04-20-2013, 05:27 AM
This is what the US government specializes in.

They find crazy people and then help them commit terrorism in order to justify an ever-expanding military police-state.

Of course it is possible, however unlikely, that these guys worked alone, but obviously we need to be digging as deep as we possibly can in order to rule out the opposite.

When they do so, its undercover agents trying to coax someone into doing something 'terror' related. This incident. however, sounds different that the FBI formally interviewed him, so he would be fully aware who they were and wouldn't fall into their trap of undercover agent tricks. So we was fully aware, maybe the FBI pissed him off by interviewing him, but its pretty far fetched that they would make him strap a bomb to his chest and detonate it.

Petar
04-20-2013, 05:28 AM
not at the moment, but it's somewhat corroborated by pages 20 - 33 of the transcript here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/1tiiDIUj8FYPnoXBd3zccTXw9--P4yaECGcKyLmHUz1-Gnp8xL_wH1TQoy-lh/preview?pli=1

Can you maybe start a thread that tells us your general story?

Something that gives us kind of a summary of your history and what is going on with you today?

itshappening
04-20-2013, 05:29 AM
Clarification: it was his brother they interviewed. I suspect he was the true ASSET and this kid was roped into whatever his brother was involved in... the brother is dead.

The brother was also the one who spent 6 months in Russia last year learning how to make the bombs etc.

Prediction: Kid will fess up and get a lengthy jail sentence because they will make clear if he goes to trial he gets the electric chair (97% conviction rate for the DOJ).

The DA in this case is the same one who Aaron Swartz's family accuse of "killing him".

Justice!

better-dead-than-fed
04-20-2013, 05:34 AM
Can you maybe start a thread that tells us your general story?

Something that gives us kind of a summary of your history and what is going on with you today?

I'd be willing, in an appropriate forum, but I wouldn't know where to start. When my case seems relevant I post bits which I hope are relevant.

itshappening
04-20-2013, 05:37 AM
Oh and liberals who hate the DA for her involvement in the Swartz persecution will soon be cheering when she establishes her "tough on terror" credentials in this persecution.

Liberals are after all the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Especially the ones in MA.

Look for her to be praised in the left-wing media and for her to be "redeemed" and receive a promotion. She's probably going to be the next AG or put in charge of the drone program because of this.

Petar
04-20-2013, 05:43 AM
I'd be willing, in an appropriate forum, but I wouldn't know where to start. When my case seems relevant I post bits which I hope are relevant.

Just post your story in Hot Topics (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?54-Hot-Topics).

Give us the basic history of what you are talking about so that hopefully we can understand.

itshappening
04-20-2013, 05:48 AM
I've sent in a "tip" to infowars pointing out the DA involved in this case was involved in persecution of Aaron.

She's probably salivating at the prospect of ruining another innocent life or killing another young man.

better-dead-than-fed
04-20-2013, 06:02 AM
deleted

newbitech
04-20-2013, 06:08 AM
You know nothing. Please, people... there is a huge difference between questioning information and filling in the blanks with conjecture. It is important to ask questions. It is equally important to refrain from jumping to false conclusions just because they fit your narrative.

I have had it up to my face with the FBI/CIA/Government being embedded in all these terror stories from 9/11 to Marathon Bombings. So it wasn't a guy wearing an FBI or CIA hat and lapel pin who committed the crimes. It was just a guy/guys who had been working with the hats and pins FOR YEARS on end prior!

Sick of it. And you should be too. It is a fucking conspiracy because the assholes won't share the details with us. We have do dig and grovel and scrape just to see a little crack of truth. Sick of it, and you should be too.

Petar
04-20-2013, 06:18 AM
deleted

Well, if your life really is being made a living hell because a gang of people in a position of power are colluding against you, then I suggest that you start documenting your experiences in some way that reaches the public, unless you think that you can get them to leave you alone in some other way.

itshappening
04-20-2013, 06:33 AM
FBI organizes almost all terror plots in the US

http://rt.com/usa/fbi-terror-report-plot-365-899/

The report also reveals that, of the 500-plus prosecutions of terrorism-related cases they analyzed, nearly half of them involved the use of informants, many of whom worked for the FBI in exchange for money or to work off criminal charges. Of the 158 prosecutions carried out, 49 defendants participated in plots that agent provocateurs arranged on behalf of the FBI.

“They’re creating crimes to solve crimes so they can claim a victory in the war on terror,” explained Martin Stolar, a lawyer who represented a suspect involved in a New York City bombing plot contrived by FBI agents.

-

Of course I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist despite all the evidence that the FBI is usually involved in these plots.

better-dead-than-fed
04-20-2013, 06:34 AM
Thanks. Rockefeller's daughter told me her father contacted the FBI about me. Beyond that, there's no evidence linking him or AG to my ongoing problems, which is why I deleted my last post. So, I'm focussing instead on reporting well-documented corruption in the DOJ and federal court.

CaptUSA
04-20-2013, 06:48 AM
Sick of it. And you should be too. It is a fucking conspiracy because the assholes won't share the details with us. We have do dig and grovel and scrape just to see a little crack of truth. Sick of it, and you should be too.

Oh I am! And that's why I have so many questions! But, like I said, we shouldn't confuse asking questions supplying our own answers (that we really don't know and are just guesing at to further complete our preconceived notions).

In fact, part of the reason why I hate these lingering questions so much is because it leads otherwise reasonable people to ostracize themselves by forming their own conclusions based upon conjecture. It's like their withholding information for the purpose of making us look like morons. And it works. I'm just suggesting that we stop taking their bait. Ask questions - don't jump to conclusions. The first part of this is uniting - the second, divisive. Don't fall into their trap.

Petar
04-20-2013, 06:50 AM
Thanks. Rockefeller's daughter told me her father contacted the FBI about me. Beyond that, there's no evidence linking him or AG to my ongoing problems, which is why I deleted my last post. So, I'm focussing instead on reporting well-documented corruption in the DOJ and federal court.

I just think that if you tell your whole story then maybe people will better understand what you are trying to say.

Maybe at some point people who are fucking with you will have to consider that as a repercussion for their actions.

talkingpointes
04-20-2013, 06:52 AM
Oh I am! And that's why I have so many questions! But, like I said, we shouldn't confuse asking questions supplying our own answers (that we really don't know and are just guesing at to further complete our preconceived notions).

In fact, part of the reason why I hate these lingering questions so much is because it leads otherwise reasonable people to ostracize themselves by forming their own conclusions based upon conjecture. It's like their withholding information for the purpose of making us look like morons. And it works. I'm just suggesting that we stop taking their bait. Ask questions - don't jump to conclusions. The first part of this is uniting - the second, divisive. Don't fall into their trap.

Uhh, you've got quite a contradiction going there. You want people to think for themselves until they come up with a conclusion you disagree with. The governments trap is too get us scared forgetting about liberty and asking for security. Not blaming them, that is just being silly. They are the last ones that want the blame.

better-dead-than-fed
04-20-2013, 07:00 AM

The government clearly treats FOIA as a joke. In my experience, they've also treated the public-trial and free-press rights as jokes. That's worse than any patsy-conspiracy, in my opinion, and it denies us access to evidence of any patsy-conspiracy that might exist. But FOIA is boring, so no one cares.

better-dead-than-fed
04-20-2013, 07:03 AM
I just think that if you tell your whole story then maybe people will better understand what you are trying to say.

Maybe at some point people who are fucking with you will have to consider that as a repercussion for their actions.

If I'm incomprehensible now, and I think that is what you're telling me, it will only get worse if I try to tell my whole story.

My whole point, if I can clarify, is that when the FBI wants to watch someone, they really watch very closely.

A Son of Liberty
04-20-2013, 07:08 AM
Ask questions - don't jump to conclusions. The first part of this is uniting - the second, divisive. Don't fall into their trap.

Well said.

better-dead-than-fed
04-20-2013, 07:15 AM
Some people have tried to get me to do some things. I don't know who they worked for.

Petar
04-20-2013, 07:17 AM
If I'm incomprehensible now, and I think that is what you're telling me, it will only get worse if I try to tell my whole story.

My whole point, if I can clarify, is that when the FBI wants to watch someone, they really watch very closely.

I think that you write very clearly, in that I'm not detecting any non-sequiturs, so I encourage you to paint a complete picture of your story.

Also, I's sure that myriad individuals are targeted and harassed by people with authority/opportunity to do so, so I would love to see any case of someone breaking away from that.

donnay
04-20-2013, 07:28 AM

But asking questions, they immediately demonized and ostracized the people and get them the label; 'Conspiracy Theorists.' So which is it?

When government has a long history of lies, obfuscation and subterfuge how can anyone take them serious? They have all the resources and tools at their disposal to set up, cover-up and make the people believe what they want to believe. Then they repeat it day in and day out on radio and TV until people consciously and unconsciously get it drummed into their head--manipulating their minds. That's how a true Psychological warfare (PSYOPS) works.

Doesn't anyone see where this little fiasco is heading? It is heading towards legislature (waiting in the wings already) to shutting the internet down. Our last vestige of freedom and liberty to gather information and think for ourselves! This morning I heard at least 10 talking heads talking about how these two alleged Boston bombers got most of their information off the internet. It must be stopped, so says the talking heads.

President Obama said the other day (paraphrasing): "Anyone who would bomb people are terrorist." My response is: "Really? Hey Mr. President, what do you call our governments actions in the middle east?"

itshappening
04-20-2013, 09:04 AM
Re: 1993 WTC Bombing:

-
Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast.

The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad A. Salem, should be used, the informer said.

The account, which is given in the transcript of hundreds of hours of tape recordings Mr. Salem secretly made of his talks with law-enforcement agents, portrays the authorities as in a far better position than previously known to foil the Feb. 26 bombing of New York City's tallest towers. The explosion left six people dead, more than 1,000 injured and damages in excess of half a billion dollars. Four men are now on trial in Manhattan Federal Court in that attack.

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/10/28/nyregion/tapes-depict-proposal-to-thwart-bomb-used-in-trade-center-blast.html

-

This is in the "paper of record". Must be a crazy conspiracy.

thequietkid10
04-20-2013, 09:14 AM
Oh Boy:rolleyes:

So lets get this straight if the FBI investigates claims of terrorist connections and does nothing, it is clearly a false flag operation.

If the FBI investigates claims of terrorist connection and does something about it, it is clearly a police state action.

Got it.

itshappening
04-20-2013, 09:24 AM
That would make sense if they were trustworthy thquietkid but the FBI uses informants, patsies and provocateurs in numerous terror related cases according to a study by UC Berkley and Mother Jones:

FBI organizes almost all terror plots in the US
http://rt.com/usa/fbi-terror-report-plot-365-899/

Here we find another corroborating article in the establishment's favorite "paper of record":

Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all

Must be a crazy conspiracy. Jay Carney told me so:

http://images.politico.com/global/news/110830_carney_african_americans_ap_328.jpg

"Welcome to the 10am press briefing where today I tell half of RPF what to think. Got your notepad ready RPIGA, Kaiser, CPUd, Capt?"

mike6623
04-20-2013, 09:44 AM
Peter King was on Fox yesterday and said something like "I have been in top secret meetings for 9 years and I haven't heard anything" Well....if it was top secret, why would you say anthing about what you did, or didn't hear. TOP SECRET

newbitech
04-20-2013, 10:12 AM
Oh Boy:rolleyes:

So lets get this straight if the FBI investigates claims of terrorist connections and does nothing, it is clearly a false flag operation.

If the FBI investigates claims of terrorist connection and does something about it, it is clearly a police state action.

Got it.

Think about it for a second. the 1993 WTC Bombing... Why would they plan to thwart the attack by substituting dummy bombs? The first thing that comes to my mind is, they want to sabotage in secret that way they don't give away their inside spy connection with the network.

So, rather than trying to bring these networks down, they perpetuate them in order to have intelligence for the next attack. They try to get ever closer to the "ring leader" and uncover evidence of who is "behind the plot". They turn people who are connected in any way shape or form into "assets" that they can control.

Then they play the chess game, trying to gain further exposure of the "insiders".

This is all bullshit cat and mouse cloak and dagger that US "intelligence" community consistently fails at time and time again. The fatal flaw being the premise that there is some central "inner ring" that if you just take them out you can win it all.

No, they play the game endangering innocent lives.

In this particular case, if it takes 2-5 years to investigate a 19 year old kid (think they must of started when he was 14-19), then your investigation is not worthy of the time, money, and effort that has gone in to it. Especially considering at the end of the day, the kid STILL pulled off a terrorist action!

That to me is completely unacceptable, and makes absolutely NO SENSE at all! Total failure all the way around in which case people at the FBI who supported their lifestyles for 2-5 years investigation this case, need to fired immediately and never be allowed back into law enforcement/ intelligence ever again. Period.

But, they won't do that. Why? Because what I see as a failure is not really what is going on here. Is it? So, FBI, what is going on here? Oh, you can't share that information with me? Is that because doing so would expose some truth about the FBI that the FBI would rather not share? I think so.

Cause it certainly isn't the excuse that telling me what is going on would somehow "hurt" their investigation. Cause from what I can tell, their investigation was a complete total failure. So I don't buy the excuses for the FBI not sharing their information, or their secrets. The reason why they fail is because they keep these secrets.

Fuck that, every spy and anyone who plays that spy game, that terrorist game ought to be exposed right now. Including entire departments like CIA, FBI, Homeland, DOJ, DOD.

That suck at what they do, they waste time and money, and their results are just terrible. It's time to rethink what is going on in the "defense" of this country.

The fucking media praying it would be some white man from the south that perpetuated this shit. They are simply salivating at the opportunity and encouraging the FBI, CIA, etc etc,, to bust someone AFTER THE FACT (as always) so that their agenda can be finalized. Even to the point of setting it all up.

We all know it is coming to that. But, we'll sit here, and pretend, won't we?

Brian4Liberty
04-20-2013, 10:22 AM
The multi-billion dollar security and defense armada does not work. One gigantic refund should be in order.

That.

2young2vote
04-20-2013, 10:39 AM
If the government had been "cultivating" them like in most other terrorist attempts then the bombs wouldn't have blown up.

phill4paul
04-20-2013, 11:16 AM
If the government had been "cultivating" them like in most other terrorist attempts then the bombs wouldn't have blown up.

You mean like the 1993 WTC bombings?

CaptainAmerica
04-20-2013, 12:10 PM
I am sure that the FBI probably interviews lots of people ,there is nothing to really get excited about on this. It just shows that no matter how big the government is that they can't always catch a person with bad intentions/motives. Don't blow this out of proportion,its just simply human failure to catch a bad guy,but can you imagine how many crazy people are out there that are probably interviewed yearly?

jclay2
04-20-2013, 12:40 PM
I am sure that the FBI probably interviews lots of people ,there is nothing to really get excited about on this. It just shows that no matter how big the government is that they can't always catch a person with bad intentions/motives. Don't blow this out of proportion,its just simply human failure to catch a bad guy,but can you imagine how many crazy people are out there that are probably interviewed yearly?

You should look up the underwear bomber if you think it was just a casual volume based mistake.

jclay2
04-20-2013, 12:43 PM
dupe.

kcchiefs6465
04-20-2013, 12:54 PM
Call the cops on them. Suspicious vehicles and what not. If you asked me, I think they might be selling drugs.

Gotta have fun.

S.Shorland
04-20-2013, 02:19 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-04-20/terrorista1

Lucille
04-20-2013, 05:56 PM
Writes a Former High-Ranking Federal Agent
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/136159.html

"Why am I not surprised that the FBI had previous conversations with these guys? Since they weren't arrested during those encounters, they must have been 'cooperating.'"

speciallyblend
04-20-2013, 06:50 PM
saw this on facebook, things that make you goo hmmm? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjocGidSLJw<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjocGidSLJw">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjocGidSLJw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjocGidSLJw)

jmdrake
04-20-2013, 07:11 PM
Underwear Bomber Part II anyone?

My thoughts exactly. Consider the facts we know for certain.

1) Older brother should have been deported for his domestic violence conviction and was not.

2) Older brother was interviewed by FBI for terrorist connection.

3) Older brother made several trips to Russia.

There should be an investigation into this. No pre conceived notions. If someone "screwed up" then let him fess up and all he loses is his job. But continuing to cover up such "incompetence" should result in a serious federal prison sentence. In the old days soldiers were shot for sleeping on duty. Sorry, but I'm sick and tired of the "It must be incompetence" excuse. If federal agencies are incompetent to the point that people lose their lives then some members of said federal agencies should lose their freedom instead of the rest of us losing ours. If that started happening I bed you'd see a lot more whistleblowers coming forward.

speciallyblend
04-20-2013, 08:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Te9mMuhag&amp;sns=fbanother video shows possible suspect one if it is him?? being handcuffed and put into police car?? so how can he be run over if he is the suspect#1? hmmm saw this on fb as well. Anyone wanna try to see if thisis suspect 1 nekkid being put into a cop car. ??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Te9mMuhag&sns=fb

ClydeCoulter
04-20-2013, 09:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Te9mMuhag&sns=fbanother video shows possible suspect one if it is him?? being handcuffed and put into police car?? so how can he be run over if he is the suspect#1? hmmm saw this on fb as well. Anyone wanna try to see if thisis suspect 1 nekkid being put into a cop car. ??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Te9mMuhag&sns=fb

WTH?

My wife just asked me a question, "If the boy had a gun in the boat and the owner raised the tarp to look in, why didn't the boy shoot him?" edit: if there was a shootout with the cops at the boat, what would have been his reaction to the raised tarp?"

KerriAnn
04-20-2013, 09:56 PM
saw this on facebook, things that make you goo hmmm? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjocGidSLJw<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjocGidSLJw">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjocGidSLJw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjocGidSLJw)
This is crazy. I have seen a lot of videos relating to this shit, but this video, for me, has me convinced. The picture of him climbing out of the boat? The kid leaving the scene with his backpack ON HIS BACK????

better-dead-than-fed
04-21-2013, 01:43 AM

I have proof of so much misconduct by government employees. They even held me without legal authority for 7 months at one point. They don't deny it. They don't have to, because, who's going to stop them? Three times now they have denied me hearings to which I'm Constitutionally entitled, and they have created false public records simply claiming I waived my right to the hearings (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?395877-Federal-Judge-Glenda-E-Edmonds-Falsifying-Court-Records). Last year, the court prohibited me from contacting the media about my case (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nM2pX8LnUntYJJpPzokxsZAs0gRXy9MGK3qPwZRySlI/edit?usp=sharing). I asked the ACLU for help, and they didn't even reply. If there's anyone anywhere who values the evidence I possess, haven't found them yet.

Petar
04-21-2013, 02:20 AM
I have proof of so much misconduct by government employees. They even held me without legal authority for 7 months at one point. They don't deny it. They don't have to, because, who's going to stop them? Three times now they have denied me hearings to which I'm Constitutionally, and they have created false public records simply claiming I waived my right to the hearings (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?395877-Federal-Judge-Glenda-E-Edmonds-Falsifying-Court-Records). Last year, the court prohibited me from contacting the media about my case (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nM2pX8LnUntYJJpPzokxsZAs0gRXy9MGK3qPwZRySlI/edit?usp=sharing). I asked the ACLU for help, and they didn't even reply. If there's anyone anywhere who values the evidence I possess, haven't found them yet.

I just don't think you will get anywhere until you are able to paint a complete picture for people. People want to feel that they are dealing with a complete personality, not just a keyhole view. It's just a confidence thing.

better-dead-than-fed
04-21-2013, 02:25 AM
I just don't think you will get anywhere until you are able to paint a complete picture for people. People want to feel that they are dealing with a complete personality, not just a keyhole view. It's just a confidence thing.

If the Constitution only applies to people with popular personalities, then fuck it.

Petar
04-21-2013, 02:42 AM
This is crazy. I have seen a lot of videos relating to this shit, but this video, for me, has me convinced. The picture of him climbing out of the boat? The kid leaving the scene with his backpack ON HIS BACK????

I've taken a close look at that photo, and I don't know that I see a backpack, but I do see an arm:

http://i.imgur.com/nak9lUu.jpg

Although given the angle here, perhaps he is still carrying it out of view?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/18/article-2311341-19604CCE000005DC-861_964x676.jpg

Incidentally, this does appear to have a white square on it:

http://i.imgur.com/5CZwUEP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/PEjdkcr.jpg

Petar
04-21-2013, 02:44 AM
If the Constitution only applies to people with popular personalities, then fuck it.

It's just that there are a lot of crazies out there, so you have to be able to show that you are a regular person.

better-dead-than-fed
04-21-2013, 03:00 AM
It's just that there are a lot of crazies out there, so you have to be able to show that you are a regular person.

Government records claim I'm a crazy. Are you sure it's prudent to discount objective evidence provided by alleged crazies? Why should it matter who's posting the evidence, when the evidence speaks for itself?

Petar
04-21-2013, 03:18 AM
Government records claim I'm a crazy. Are you sure it's prudent to discount objective evidence provided by alleged crazies? Why should it matter who's posting the evidence, when the evidence speaks for itself?

It's much easier for a person to lie when they only provide one type of evidence.

If one provides many types of evidence, and if there are no inconsistencies, then one become much more believable.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practise to deceive!"

I'm not accusing you of lying, I'm just encouraging you to explain yourself better.

better-dead-than-fed
04-21-2013, 03:33 AM
I have no interest in trying to convince people who require more than incontrovertible evidence. My shoe-size, or whatever I've omitted, is irrelevant, because no one's asked.

Petar
04-21-2013, 03:36 AM
So were you ever actually charged with anything?

better-dead-than-fed
04-21-2013, 03:36 AM
Where was I from 2008-Jan through 2008-Nov? In government custody, like public records show. What legal authority did they have to hold me? None revealed by public records. What more evidence do you want?

better-dead-than-fed
04-21-2013, 03:37 AM
So were you ever actually charged with anything?

Yes, 18 USC 875(c) (making a threat).

Petar
04-21-2013, 03:39 AM
Yes, 18 USC 875(c) (making a threat).

Who did they accuse you of threatening? Were you found guilty?

better-dead-than-fed
04-21-2013, 03:50 AM
Who did they accuse you of threatening? Were you found guilty?

Accused of threatening no one in particular, but everyone in general. Accusation was false. Denied assistance from an attorney. Denied bail. Denied needed healthcare and denied a trial for 18 months until I signed an involuntary guilty-plea. The plea agreement promised I'd be released immediately if I confessed. After signing it, held for four more years.

Petar
04-21-2013, 03:52 AM
Holy shit

better-dead-than-fed
04-21-2013, 03:55 AM
Thanks for your interest, but I don't think my disclosure is going to deter the government from doing this to others.

Petar
04-21-2013, 04:01 AM
Maybe make some youtube videos of yourself attempting to contact the ACLU, calling them, etc.

If the material is well produced, then you could get a lot of youtube hits and embarrass them that way.

Could try the same approach with different organizations.

I'm sure you could at least squeeze a response out of them, that could be some kind of leverage.

Basically, I would approach the thing the way that an investigative news producer might.

better-dead-than-fed
04-21-2013, 06:39 AM
Maybe make some youtube videos of yourself attempting to contact the ACLU, calling them, etc.

If the material is well produced, then you could get a lot of youtube hits and embarrass them that way.

Could try the same approach with different organizations.

I'm sure you could at least squeeze a response out of them, that could be some kind of leverage.

Basically, I would approach the thing the way that an investigative news producer might.

I'd get down-voted, like I always do on reddit. If the ACLU doesn't care about the evidence I sent them, I don't want anything from them. I'm resigned to the fact that the law doesn't matter.

speciallyblend
04-21-2013, 07:22 AM
I've taken a close look at that photo, and I don't know that I see a backpack, but I do see an arm:

http://i.imgur.com/nak9lUu.jpg

Although given the angle here, perhaps he is still carrying it out of view?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/18/article-2311341-19604CCE000005DC-861_964x676.jpg

Incidentally, this does appear to have a white square on it:

http://i.imgur.com/5CZwUEP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/PEjdkcr.jpg

Yeah, i have to agree with you.

Bruno
04-21-2013, 07:32 AM
^ Still want to know who those two dudes were, what they were doing there, and if there were more of them (other guy in middle has same pants and boots).

KramerDSP
04-21-2013, 11:10 AM
^ Still want to know who those two dudes were, what they were doing there, and if there were more of them (other guy in middle has same pants and boots).

There were more of them. I saw at least six altogether so far.