PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody in Boston, explain the current situation there ?

Grubb556
04-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Is Boston under Martial Law ?

dannno
04-19-2013, 01:44 PM
I dunno, maybe I should go back and re-watch the Family Guy episode..

JK/SEA
04-19-2013, 01:46 PM
Scott Brown said Dunkin' Donuts is open...seems to me everything is fine. Do they deliver?

Aratus
04-19-2013, 01:46 PM
the city is inside an ATF and FBI dragnet that is just short of TSA groping everyone in suffolk county and i am in middlesex county as i type this

DamianTV
04-19-2013, 02:28 PM

We've been under martial law much longer than you know. They pick and choose when they can use the power that Martial Law enables them.

SpiritOf1776_J4
04-19-2013, 02:38 PM
the city is inside an ATF and FBI dragnet that is just short of TSA groping everyone in suffolk county and i am in middlesex county as i type this

That's a pretty vivid and not exactly pleasant description.

HOLLYWOOD
04-19-2013, 02:40 PM
Scott Brown said Dunkin' Donuts is open...seems to me everything is fine. Do they deliver?Watching FOX FIXED NEWS I see...lol

mac_hine
04-19-2013, 02:48 PM

I live about 45 minutes away from Boston in southern NH. YES, Boston is under Martial Law.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=517758404928332&set=a.509252439112262.1073741825.165801456790697&type=1&theater
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/547941_564743030215018_1047702741_n.jpg
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/644491_564756666880321_1624095509_n.jpg
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/922911_526219667446012_1051029543_n.jpg
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/904275_10151463429718859_2120246264_o.jpg
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/p480x480/603746_517758404928332_914111373_n.jpg

"The empire has invaded the homeland--the chickens have come home to roost, as Malcolm X put it--with more than a million people ordered to cower in their homes. Businesses, schools, universities, public transport are all ordered to close. All homes and other property can be searched without warrants. By what authority? Blankout, as Rand used to say. Army-style police, and a police-style army, combined with various secret police forces from the feds, state, and city, stomp around in total control, loving it. We have enhanced martial law, accompanied by media cheers. It's American fascism on display, with the usual crony capitalism operating behind the scenes. Domestic terrorism so benefits the internationally terroristic government." ~Lew Rockwell
What Is the Threshold for Martial Law?
By Anthony Gregory
http://blog.independent.org/2013/04/19/what-is-the-threshold-for-martial-law/

...Yes, the lockdown will eventually ratchet back, but I fear this is only a hint of what is to come. On the one hand, we can say the suspect allegedly committed a particularly insidious crime and poses an especially frightening threat, and so the police reaction is either no cause for alarm, or at least something that will pass. On the other hand, all it took was a couple people with a couple bombs made from pressure cookers, and they managed to provoke the kind of full-scale lockdown you’d expect in response to a genuine invasion by a fully armed and manned military force. Monday showed us how fragile life and social tranquility are. Today shows us how fragile liberty is.

There is nothing we can do to fully overcome the vulnerability of life, unfortunately. There is something we can do, however, to shield against the vulnerability of liberty. We can start by at least asking questions about whether what is happening in Boston is the best response even to the bloody terror of this week.

awake
04-19-2013, 02:59 PM
This is sad...You have before you the template of how it will be done, with out a peep or whimper, and in full compliance.

Kodaddy
04-19-2013, 03:03 PM
There's an armed bomber on the loose, may I carry a gun now?

James Madison
04-19-2013, 03:06 PM
One word comes to mind: pathetic.

Anyone could hop in their car and in 30 seconds kill more people that this idiot did, yet it's being treated like it's the end of the world.

RickyJ
04-19-2013, 03:06 PM
I have some questions to, is there any proof these suspects killed the cop at MIT? Any proof they threw explosives out their window with cops chasing them? Any proof they robbed a 7/11? Or carjacked a SUV?

Aratus
04-19-2013, 03:08 PM
as a possible person who could be part of a jury pool concerning a middlesex county court case,
the mass media tends to think the poor MIT campus cop was shot by they for their reasons all

jbauer
04-19-2013, 03:09 PM

No, not if its on Feinstiens list.

RickyJ
04-19-2013, 03:10 PM
as a possible person who could be part of a jury pool concerning a middlesex county court case,
the mass media tends to think the poor MIT campus cop was shot by they for their reasons all

Could you clarify this please?

SpiritOf1776_J4
04-19-2013, 03:13 PM
This is sad...You have before you the template of how it will be done, with out a peep or whimper, and in full compliance.

Yes, it's pathetic. Will you raise up and start a campaign to at least OBJECT to this in the STRONGEST terms, marital law on American's birthday?

kcchiefs6465
04-19-2013, 03:16 PM
Hell no you can't.

I can't believe you'd even ask.

Aratus
04-19-2013, 03:18 PM
point of clarification... our local MI~ DD~ LE~ SEX county is in MASSa~CHUsetts but NJ has one also
and i might be part of a jury pool perhaps before i reach my 89th or 99th year indeedy and this all went
down in suffolk county. i am sometimes gonzo in my prose here, and i presume the nsa is reading us all.

angelatc
04-19-2013, 03:21 PM
I have some questions to, is there any proof these suspects killed the cop at MIT? Any proof they threw explosives out their window with cops chasing them? Any proof they robbed a 7/11? Or carjacked a SUV?

Is there any proof we are all here? I have to come clean - this whole board is one massive FBI / Mossad joint operation, designed to monitor and possibly ensnare you in a future endeavor. There's really only 7 other people on this board, and 4 of them are sitting in cubbies next to me. It's all a huge sham.

We're sending special signals to your computer and television, so you're only getting exactly the information we want you to get.

RickyJ
04-19-2013, 03:23 PM
Is there any proof we are all here? I have to come clean - this whole board is one massive FBI / Mossad joint operation, designed to monitor and possibly ensnare you in a future endeavor. There's really only 7 other people on this board, and 4 of them are sitting in cubbies next to me. It's all a huge sham.

We're sending special signals to your computer and television, so you're only getting exactly the information we want you to get.

I asked a serious question, and this is your response? If you don't know, why answer?

angelatc
04-19-2013, 03:23 PM
Are there any reports of people demanding warrants? Because I'd be going to jail on principles.

SpiritOf1776_J4
04-19-2013, 03:26 PM
So let me get this straight.

The bomber is believed to be holed up in somebody's house because they probably weren't armed, and couldn't shoot him on sight.

Well, We need all those citizens armed in Boston, then you wouldn't have to go door to door and "rescue" people.

fisharmor
Wow... I can see exactly what is happening here.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/01/binladen.tape/

2 thousand and fucking 4. That's how long ago we found out what the ultimate goal is.

Is this guy part of Bin Laden's master plan? Does it matter?

He got to see how many resources America is willing to throw around for a lone wolf (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Dorner) on February 3-12 of 2013.
Answer: A LOT. More than anyone could imagine.

The template has been in place for a long time now. The plan is in action.

America will be destroyed.
Not in the figurative "we don't even recognize this place anymore" sense.
In the literal "there ain't any more money and everyone is shootin' pissed and this is now a failed state" sense.

It will bankrupt itself. It will refuse to stop bankrupting itself in the middle east, and now there is a second front - it will start bankrupting itself at home.

kcchiefs6465
Are there any reports of people demanding warrants? Because I'd be going to jail on principles.
Things like this start to restore my faith in my fellow Americans. I would too.

In fact, I'd tell them that if he had tried to come into my home, I would have called for them to come get his body.

Somebody has become an unnecessary victim, I bet.

V3n
04-19-2013, 03:27 PM
Reddit AMA (ask me anything) from Watertown resident: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1co7la/iama_resident_of_watertown_living_in_the_cordoned/

Lucille
04-19-2013, 03:29 PM
SWAT Army Occupies Boston
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/136026.html

The empire has invaded the homeland--the chickens have come home to roost, as Malcolm X put it--with more than a million people ordered to cower in their homes. Businesses, schools, universities, public transport are all ordered to close. All homes and other property can be searched without warrants. By what authority? Blankout, as Rand used to say. Army-style police, and a police-style army, combined with various secret police forces from the feds, state, and city, stomp around in total control, loving it. We have enhanced martial law, accompanied by media cheers. It's American fascism on display, with the usual crony capitalism operating behind the scenes. Domestic terrorism so benefits the internationally terroristic government.

UPDATE See the SWAT Army photos (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311443/Boston-bomb-suspect-Dzokhar-Tsarnaev-hunted-SWAT-teams-police-kill-boxer-brother-Tamerlan-running-gun-battle.html) in this Daily Mail article.

UPDATE from Bill Potter:

The Daily Mail pictures chronicle the theater of the absurd:
1) The hysterical middle-aged woman
2) The fearful faced twenty-something woman in the window
3) The just awakened old guy in the green bathrobe.
4) And the hundreds of cretins now activated into some state of confused, paranoid action, with guns drawn.
Theater of the absurd. Luis Bunuel couldn't do it any better.
Up next for the people: The Theater of Cruelty. The state's version, not Artaud's.

UPDATE See also these Slate photos (http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/photography/2013/04/boston_marathon_boming_standoff_photos_of_dzhokhar _tsarnaev_from_watertown.html) of the occupation.

kcchiefs6465
04-19-2013, 03:32 PM
Yes, there is. The man who was carjacked survived. He stated that the two admitted to the bombing and other witnesses said they threw homemade bombs towards the police. They are on camera at various places. It's pretty well established. My thing is whether the FBI had prior knowledge of this plot or even had a hand in it. (an informant putting the plot into their mind)

Aratus
04-19-2013, 03:34 PM
the big, vast and most generous agent provocateur Q

nobody's_hero
04-19-2013, 03:37 PM
Don't worry folks. Boston is used to this sort of treatment.

Same thing happened in 1768.

Aratus
04-19-2013, 03:43 PM
also the noble and ancient puritan fathers were not known for frivolity

VoluntaryAmerican
04-19-2013, 03:54 PM
Wonder how many drug arrests they've made during these illegal searches?

DeMintConservative
04-19-2013, 03:59 PM
Does anyone remember that "entirely hypothetical" and "unlikely to occur" question that Rand Paul emphasized during the filibuster to "score cheap political points"?

Aratus
04-19-2013, 04:01 PM
sorta... i did not look at the full 12 to almost 13 hours of the legendary and recent filibuster by the senator from KY

Aratus
04-19-2013, 04:02 PM
as an erudite semi~literate childe of the TV era i only looked at brief video clips of senator rand being quite presidential

angelatc
04-19-2013, 04:09 PM
I asked a serious question, and this is your response? If you don't know, why answer?

Hang on, we're ordering pizza.

RickyJ
04-19-2013, 04:11 PM
Yes, there is. The man who was carjacked survived. He stated that the two admitted to the bombing and other witnesses said they threw homemade bombs towards the police. They are on camera at various places. It's pretty well established. My thing is whether the FBI had prior knowledge of this plot or even had a hand in it. (an informant putting the plot into their mind)

For all you know the Mercedes owner is in on it and lied. Is there any video of them killing the MIT police officer or throwing bombs out of the window?

JK/SEA
04-19-2013, 04:16 PM
anyone ready for the BLUE pill yet?

RickyJ
04-19-2013, 04:21 PM
Hang on, we're ordering pizza.

I don't ever expect an answer from you. You did come through with a photo though, not sure if it was doctored or not, and it was poor quality, also not sure why the FBI didn't release such a photo yesterday.

For anyone else, is there any video of them killing the officer at MIT? Is there any video of them throwing bombs out of their windows at police? Is this all what police and "eye-witnesses" who admit they couldn't see the suspects very well have said?

kcchiefs6465
04-19-2013, 04:24 PM
For all you know the Mercedes owner is in on it and lied. Is there any video of them killing the MIT police officer or throwing bombs out of the window?
Everyone's in on it.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-19-2013, 04:26 PM
If that's not an occupying military force, I don't know what is.

Aratus
04-19-2013, 04:39 PM
between 1861 and 1876 there were areas under military control here

heavenlyboy34
04-19-2013, 04:43 PM
Wow... I can see exactly what is happening here.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/01/binladen.tape/

2 thousand and fucking 4. That's how long ago we found out what the ultimate goal is.

Is this guy part of Bin Laden's master plan? Does it matter?

He got to see how many resources America is willing to throw around for a lone wolf (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Dorner) on February 3-12 of 2013.
Answer: A LOT. More than anyone could imagine.

The template has been in place for a long time now. The plan is in action.

America will be destroyed.
Not in the figurative "we don't even recognize this place anymore" sense.
In the literal "there ain't any more money and everyone is shootin' pissed and this is now a failed state" sense.

It will bankrupt itself. It will refuse to stop bankrupting itself in the middle east, and now there is a second front - it will start bankrupting itself at home.
Fear-mongering terrorist. Reported.

dannno
04-19-2013, 05:04 PM

lol, I thought you said you wanted to marry a gun. I was like, wow, why don't more anti-gay marriage activists use THAT one?