PDA

View Full Version : They want to take our guns

jbauer
04-19-2013, 01:11 PM
So a guy with a pressure cooker can put an entire metropolitan area into lockdown and the cities response is everyone hide in your house??

Don't you suppose that it would be better to be hiding with our constitutionally given right of to firearms?

ninepointfive
04-19-2013, 01:13 PM
no way man - that's for diane frankenstein and the obama llamas

tod evans
04-19-2013, 01:17 PM
A truly free citizenry would be armed/informed and looking for answers themselves.

This BS of relying on cops-n-media just proves what a useless and scared bunch of ninnies we have become.

ninepointfive
04-19-2013, 01:19 PM
A truly free citizenry would be armed/informed and looking for answers themselves.

This BS of relying on cops-n-media just proves what a useless and scared bunch of ninnies we have become.

the fear of death - it's a powerful instinct to avoid death - therefore a person's convictions must be very strong to overcome them

dannno
04-19-2013, 01:20 PM
Watch for tight regulation of reloading powder coming up in a congressional session near you.

tod evans
04-19-2013, 01:30 PM
the fear of death - it's a powerful instinct to avoid death - therefore a person's convictions must be very strong to overcome them

Don't forget that it's just plain easier to plop your ass in front of the TV and "let the professionals handle it"....

jbauer
04-19-2013, 01:56 PM
Don't forget that it's just plain easier to plop your ass in front of the TV and "let the professionals handle it"....

Well...if the government was providing my food, roof, transportation, health services, phone, heating/cooling etc maybe I'd sit on my ass as well. But they can go F themselves. The Boston event is why everyone who feels comfortable with one should own a gun. More specifically an AR15

Acala
04-19-2013, 01:56 PM
Watch for tight regulation of reloading powder coming up in a congressional session near you.

Modern smokeless powder doesn't make a good bomb. It has a relatively slow burn rate. It isn't technically an explosive.

Of course facts and reason don't have anything to do with government control measures.

tod evans
04-19-2013, 01:59 PM
Well...if the government was providing my food, roof, transportation, health services, phone, heating/cooling etc maybe I'd sit on my ass as well. But they can go F themselves. The Boston event is why everyone who feels comfortable with one should own a gun. More specifically an AR15

Gee-whiz, wonder what percentage fit that bill?

jbauer
04-19-2013, 03:12 PM
Gee-whiz, wonder what percentage fit that bill?

It is the most democratic state in the union.

XNavyNuke
04-19-2013, 06:44 PM
Modern smokeless powder doesn't make a good bomb. It has a relatively slow burn rate. It isn't technically an explosive.

APCP that model rocket enthusiasts use isn't either. That didn't stop DOJ Post-9/11 from claiming that it was and threatening to license everyone who used it. Letter From Department Of Justice To The Chairman Of Senate Judiciary Committee (http://www.space-rockets.com/doj.html)

This isn't about truth, its about manipulation.

XNN

Henry Rogue
04-19-2013, 07:46 PM
Watch for tight regulation of reloading powder coming up in a congressional session near you. All those shotgun shells never reloaded. The landfills will be full of them.

SeanTX
04-19-2013, 07:55 PM
So a guy with a pressure cooker can put an entire metropolitan area into lockdown and the cities response is everyone hide in your house??

Don't you suppose that it would be better to be hiding with our constitutionally given right of to firearms?

Funny thing is , once the "stay inside for your own good, slave!" order was lifted a mundane went out in his back yard and found the suspect hiding. Had it not been for this CITIZEN the guy might have gotten away on that boat, to kill a few more people before he went out. That mundane did more good than all of the tens of thousands of jack-booted thugs terrorizing the neighborhood did.