PDA

View Full Version : Does someone have the video showing the backpack being dropped?

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 08:29 AM
I saw in another thread (can't find it now) video of the suspect in the white hat walking by, but it didn't look like he had dropped anything. Does anyone have video clearly showing either suspect actually dropping a backpack?

itshappening
04-19-2013, 08:30 AM
No because it probably doesn't exist.

FBI claim to have it but we'll never see it when they've murdered these 'suspects'

amy31416
04-19-2013, 08:57 AM
One of the brothers (older one?) is still on the run, right? This is such a chore to try to keep straight.

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 09:24 AM
Okay. I found the thread with the "video." The whole time the suspect in the white has hasn't dropped anything.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?411762-FBI-Video-of-Bombing-Suspects&highlight=video+backpack

angelatc
04-19-2013, 09:44 AM
One of the brothers (older one?) is still on the run, right? This is such a chore to try to keep straight.

The younger brother is running. The older brother is dead.

angelatc
04-19-2013, 09:45 AM
Okay. I found the thread with the "video." The whole time the suspect in the white has hasn't dropped anything.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?411762-FBI-Video-of-Bombing-Suspects&highlight=video+backpack

The FBI said they haven't released that video.

ClydeCoulter
04-19-2013, 09:55 AM
Damn, the older bother (dead) has children...shit

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 09:57 AM

And the Pentagon hasn't released the video, photos or DNA associated with the Osama Bin Laden raid.

angelatc
04-19-2013, 09:59 AM
And the Pentagon hasn't released the video, photos or DNA associated with the Osama Bin Laden raid.

I already know that nothing is going to satiate you. BUt the guy that had his legs blown off is an eyewitness. And here's a picture showing the white hat guy, the backpack on the ground and the kid who was killed.

This was taken before the first bomb exploded.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Z0BykxJMIr0/UXCz7Nwa1jI/AAAAAAAAJb8/tIza-53q0Xs/s1600/CbotmNk.jpg

pcosmar
04-19-2013, 09:59 AM
Then the answer is no.
No one has it and no one has seen it.

We are expected to take the word of an agency that has lied and manufactured evidence since their inception.

You are familiar with COINTELPRO are you not?

This video has been posted,,but it seems few have watched it.
Your Prime Suspects

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fySYxvV4rZA

RickyJ
04-19-2013, 10:00 AM
Damn, the older bother (dead) has children...shit

Not a problem, the police can take them out too.

There is no freedom in America, people don't fight for it anymore, and it has been and is being taken away more every single day.

RickyJ
04-19-2013, 10:03 AM
I already know that nothing is going to satiate you. BUt the guy that had his legs blown off is an eyewitness. And here's a picture showing the white hat guy, the backpack on the ground and the kid who was killed.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Z0BykxJMIr0/UXCz7Nwa1jI/AAAAAAAAJb8/tIza-53q0Xs/s1600/CbotmNk.jpg

Well finally some possible evidence! Thank you for posting this. Why didn't the FBI post this yesterday?

gwax23
04-19-2013, 10:04 AM
Well finally some possible evidence! Thank you for posting this. Why didn't the FBI post this yesterday?

They might be incompetent like every other government agency but incompetence doesnt equal mastermind conspirators who are able to pull of grandiose plans without so much as a hitch.

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 10:05 AM

:rolleyes: @ your silly smartass comment. I made a simple request for a video. Thank you for the picture though. So the evidence we have so far is this:

1) No picture of the suspect dropping the backpack
2) No video of the backpack being dropped
3) Video of the suspect walking passed the drop zone shows him still with the backpack.
4) We have a photograph of him standing in a crowd and a backpack on the ground, but it seems to be two rows in front of him. He dropped of the backpack in front of the crowd and then moved back?

So, so far there's no direct evidence released linking him to the bombing. Just circumstantial. (He's in a crowd with a zillion other people and there is a backpack on the ground and earlier he had a backpack on his arm).

And, of course, the pictures of the military types walking around with backpacks are now just a memory.

itshappening
04-19-2013, 10:05 AM

That's a fake picture. Notice how terrible quality it is.

angelatc
04-19-2013, 10:12 AM
:rolleyes: @ your silly smartass comment. I made a simple request for a video. Thank you for the picture though. So the evidence we have so far is this:

4) We have a photograph of him standing in a crowd and a backpack on the ground, but it seems to be two rows in front of him. He dropped of the backpack in front of the crowd and then moved back?

.Well yeah - there's a bomb in it, silly!

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 10:14 AM
Well yeah - there's a bomb in it, silly!

He's not far enough away in that picture to matter, silly. :rolleyes: And the backpack in the picture you posted doesn't look the like one that was found exploded. But hey, none of that matters right?

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 10:15 AM
Oh, but anyone can find an inconclusive photo that backs up a particular theory.

http://www.stripersonline.com/content/type/61/id/1570873/width/1000/height/1000/flags/LL

ItsTime
04-19-2013, 10:16 AM
God I hope putting down a backpack won't turn into a crime. I hate backpacks and ALWAYS take mine off if I am going to stand in one place for a few minutes.

Seth
04-19-2013, 10:16 AM
There's a picture of the kid with the white hat running without his backpack after the explosion.

http://i.imgur.com/CBzf8r0.jpg

RonPaulFanInGA
04-19-2013, 10:18 AM

1) No picture of the suspect dropping the backpack
2) No video of the backpack being dropped
3) Video of the suspect walking passed the drop zone shows him still with the backpack.

So, so far there's no direct evidence released linking him to the bombing. Just circumstantial. (He's in a crowd with a zillion other people and there is a backpack on the ground and earlier he had a backpack on his arm).

And, of course, the pictures of the military types walking around with backpacks are now just a memory.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2rnvjh0.jpg

ItsTime
04-19-2013, 10:19 AM
Is the old guy in the front center of the photo smiling?

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 10:19 AM
Thanks. But the picture is inconclusive. Remember, his backpack was slung over his right shoulder. In this video there are times when it looks like he doesn't have a backpack, but as he keeps walking you see that he does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M80DXI932OE

There's a picture of the kid with the white hat running without his backpack after the explosion.

http://i.imgur.com/CBzf8r0.jpg

angelatc
04-19-2013, 10:20 AM
So, so far there's no direct evidence released linking him to the bombing. Just circumstantial. .

An overwhelming number of convictions result from circumstantial evidence. The proverbial smoking gun is relatively rare.

We have a guy who had his legs blown off who saw the older brother put down a backpack that exploded. We have a picture of the younger brother backing away from an abandoned backpack.

We have a picture of him leaving the scene without a backpack.

You have undercover cops carrying backpacks.

angelatc
04-19-2013, 10:21 AM
He's not far enough away in that picture to matter, silly. :rolleyes: And the backpack in the picture you posted doesn't look the like one that was found exploded.

Yes, it does. It looks exactly like the one that as exploded.

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 10:22 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2rnvjh0.jpg

Strawman. I haven't in this thread assigned guilt or innocence to anyone. I'm saying, if the FBI has a video that conclusively shows this suspect planting a backpack, where is it?

As for government involvement in terror, we do know the FBI was involved in 1993.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjW03McCgfw

angelatc
04-19-2013, 10:23 AM
Oh, but anyone can find an inconclusive photo that backs up a particular theory.

http://www.stripersonline.com/content/type/61/id/1570873/width/1000/height/1000/flags/LL

Do you have an eyewitness indicating this man isn't holding his backpack in front of him, and in fact, set it down where the eyewitnesses legs used to be?

jmdrake
An overwhelming number of convictions result from circumstantial evidence. The proverbial smoking gun is relatively rare.

We have a guy who had his legs blown off who saw the older brother put down a backpack that exploded. We have a picture of the younger brother backing away from an abandoned backpack.

We have a picture of him leaving the scene without a backpack.

You have undercover cops carrying backpacks.

You have a video that you say exists but hasn't been released.

Seth
I don't understand why people keep bringing up the military guys with backpacks. If this was a false flag attack they sure as hell wouldn't have guys wearing military uniforms carry it out.

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 10:24 AM
Yes, it does. It looks exactly like the one that as exploded.

No it doesn't.

http://www.stripersonline.com/content/type/61/id/1570948/width/1000/height/1000/flags/LL

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 10:25 AM
Do you have an eyewitness indicating this man isn't holding his backpack in front of him, and in fact, set it down where the eyewitnesses legs used to be?

Do you have the FBI video? Or are you saying now that there is no FBI video and it's all based on an eyewitness? If that's your position, just state it.

itshappening
04-19-2013, 10:26 AM
Thanks. But the picture is inconclusive. Remember, his backpack was slung over his right shoulder. In this video there are times when it looks like he doesn't have a backpack, but as he keeps walking you see that he does.

What about the guy in the doorway with ear piece?

angelatc
04-19-2013, 10:28 AM
You have a video that you say exists but hasn't been released.

I should clarify that I read somewhere that the FBI said they had that video, but it won't shock me if it turns out that a reporter misspoke about that, too. Let's say it doesn't exist.

That doesn't change any of the items on my list.

itshappening
04-19-2013, 10:28 AM
Picture of the "team" after bomb went off:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8-LkPseHplo/UXCRnuZ1L8I/AAAAAAAALYw/5ILGUvb41wg/s400/DETAIL_bostonblackandtan.jpg

ClydeCoulter
04-19-2013, 10:29 AM
What about the guy in the doorway with ear piece?

Appears he puts it in his ear just as they (suspects) had passed by.

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 10:29 AM
I should clarify that I read somewhere that the FBI said they had that video, but it won't shock me if it turns out that a reporter misspoke about that, too. Let's say it doesn't exist.

That doesn't change any of the items on my list.

Fine. You don't know and you're looking for evidence just like the rest of us. You're just more apt to believe the official story...minus the "they hate us for our freedoms and loose morals" part. I don't know why it took so long to get to the obvious.

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Picture of the "team" after bomb went off:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8-LkPseHplo/UXCRnuZ1L8I/AAAAAAAALYw/5ILGUvb41wg/s400/DETAIL_bostonblackandtan.jpg

Interesting!

angelatc
04-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Do you have the FBI video? Or are you saying now that there is no FBI video and it's all based on an eyewitness? If that's your position, just state it.

OK, like I said - no way is anybody ever going to convince you of anything you don't want to believe. I'm outta here. Carry on.

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 10:32 AM
OK, like I said - no way is anybody ever going to convince you of anything you don't want to believe. I'm outta here. Carry on.

I wasn't asking to be "convinced." I asked for a particular piece of evidence. You didn't have it. Why you have to be a jerk about it I don't know.

Petar
04-19-2013, 10:37 AM
Angela is right, even without the FBI's alleged video of a bag being dropped, there is a lot of damning evidence against white hat guy.

Plus, how does anyone explain away them shooting at cops and throwing bombs at them?

How would the media fake that?

Of course there could still be all kinds of government involvement, but clearly these guys are AWOL.

Cap
04-19-2013, 10:42 AM
What about the guy in the doorway with ear piece?Things that make you go hmmm.

randfan7
04-19-2013, 10:43 AM
I asked for a particular piece of evidence.

I'm no expert on copyrights or evidenciary procedure; but would the person who took the claimed video be the copyright holder? Would such a person have the right to stipulate that the feds not release the video to the public until it was part of a trial? If I was the person that took the video I'd be shopping it around to the highest bidder. Is that a possibility?

LibertyEagle
04-19-2013, 10:43 AM

How can you tell that? He was carrying it over his right shoulder and we cannot see that from this picture.

LibertyEagle
04-19-2013, 10:46 AM
Angela is right, even without the FBI's alleged video of a bag being dropped, there is a lot of damning evidence against white hat guy.

Plus, how does anyone explain away them shooting at cops and throwing bombs at them?

Of course there could still be all kinds of government involvement, but clearly these guys are AWOL.

Were the cops shooting at them?

I don't know guys. To me, all there is now is circumstantial evidence. It's not up to us, the media, or the cops, to be judge, jury and executioner. They have the right to a fair trial.

KingNothing
04-19-2013, 10:47 AM
Were the cops shooting at them?

I don't know guys. To me, all there is now is circumstantial evidence. It's not up to us, the media, or the cops, to be judge, jury and executioner. They have the right to a fair trial.

They have a right to a fair trial, but I think that right may be voided if they're actively shooting at people and trying to detonate bombs.

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 10:47 AM
I'm no expert on copyrights or evidenciary procedure; but would the person who took the claimed video be the copyright holder? Would such a person have the right to stipulate that the feds not release the video to the public until it was part of a trial? If I was the person that took the video I'd be shopping it around to the highest bidder. Is that a possibility?

A video being released by the feds would not violate someone's copyright. You can assert copyright even over public performances. For example, the famous MLK "I have a dream" speech became copyrighted after the fact. Copyright isn't like patents. With a patent, if it's been publicly released before being patented it's no good.

RickyJ
04-19-2013, 10:49 AM
They have a right to a fair trial, but I think that right may be voided if they're actively shooting at people and trying to detonate bombs.

This is true, but if all you have to go one that they were shooting people is the police, and if they are the ones trying to frame them, then you have no real evidence of their guilt.

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 10:50 AM

If we can convict someone based on media reports of police reports then America is already gone and it's time for me to stock my bunker. The media report of the 1993 WTC bombing was all neatly tied up....until one of the suspects released an audio tape of him talking to his handler.

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 10:51 AM

So if you don't want someone to have a fair trial, just claim they were resisting arrest?

liveandletlive
they want the 19 year old ALIVE, i dont get people here being outraged at the possibility they want to Dorner the guy.

itshappening
He could have dropped his bag in panic.

Absolutely no evidence of him carrying a bomb or planting it.

Just the FBI assurance... and we'll never see it once they Dorner the kid.

itshappening
04-19-2013, 10:52 AM
they want the 19 year old ALIVE, i dont get people here being outraged at the possibility they want to Dorner the guy.

They will Dorner him because they dont want another LHO on their hands: 'im innocent'

randfan7
04-19-2013, 10:52 AM
A video being released by the feds would not violate someone's copyright. You can assert copyright even over public performances. For example, the famous MLK "I have a dream" speech became copyrighted after the fact. Copyright isn't like patents. With a patent, if it's been publicly released before being patented it's no good.

So the feds can distribute copyrighted material? Isn't that what they would be doing by releasing the video? I understand if it goes into the public record at trial; but before hand I can't see how they have that right without permission from the copyrightholder.

RickyJ
04-19-2013, 10:54 AM
So the feds can distribute copyrighted material? Isn't that what they would be doing by releasing the video? I understand if it goes into the public record at trial; but before hand I can't see how they have that right without permission from the copyrightholder.

In a police investigation they can confiscate it as evidence, copyright means nothing when their is a criminal case going on. You are making one of the most absurd arguments I have ever heard.

kathy88
04-19-2013, 10:54 AM
Appears he puts it in his ear just as they (suspects) had passed by.

This is how it appears. This just gets weirder and weirder. And there's no need for you to comment here, King Nothing, no need at all.

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 10:55 AM

Fair use. Come on. If there is ever a time when the fair use doctrine applies it's when you're trying to catch a terrorism suspect. No. A copyright holder would not be able to prevent the FBI from releasing a video under these circumstances.

affa
04-19-2013, 10:56 AM

maybe i'm wrong, but i think that was the point jmdrake was making -- that people find photos to back up whatever theory they currently hold (or allow photos to cloud their judgement). that is, his point was those two photos of innocents used to be 'suspicious', just like the picture of this new guy turning the corner possibly w/o a bag is now 'suspicious'.

i happen to agree the evidence against the two brothers is pretty damning at this point, but i also think you missed what jmdrake was getting at. and heck, it wasn't many hours ago everyone thought it was the missing student... also based on 'damning' photos.

LibertyEagle
04-19-2013, 10:56 AM

I am not there. Are you? I have no idea what the police have done/are doing. I also remember Ruby Ridge and Waco. Do you?

randfan7
04-19-2013, 10:58 AM
In a police investigation they can confiscate it as evidence, copyright means nothing when their is a criminal case going on. You are making one of the most absurd arguments I have ever heard.

I was just asking a question about what rights the owner of the supposed evidence has and if they can restrict it release. There is no need to be an asshole. If I had that evidence and I couldn't restrict its release then it seems like a good reason to shop it around before giving it to the feds.

pcosmar
04-19-2013, 11:03 AM
They will Dorner him because they dont want another LHO on their hands: 'im innocent'

Or have it come out that the FBI was "handling" him. It is very possible that they were recruited like several others.

Maybe even thinking that they were just "testing Security".

until the things went off.. and they knew they were screwed.

pcosmar
04-19-2013, 11:05 AM
They have a right to a fair trial,

Yup,, but it is unlikely they could even get one if they were to survive that long.

WarNoMore
04-19-2013, 11:06 AM

How big were these bombs supposed to be? The white capped guy is carrying his bag over one shoulder pretty nonchalantly it appears.

Nirvikalpa
04-19-2013, 11:06 AM
Can someone explain to me (if they know), who died in what explosion?

From what I've gathered:

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (younger brother) blast killed 8-year-old, but there seems to be no women in the area besides his mother (the grad student and the 29 y.o are absent).
Tamerlan (older brother) blast then killed the two women...

but where was Jeff Bauman? I know he helped identify one of the suspects... but I don't see him in the picture with the 8-year-old. I guess he was by the women?

donnay
04-19-2013, 11:12 AM
If we can convict someone based on media reports of police reports then America is already gone and it's time for me to stock my bunker. The media report of the 1993 WTC bombing was all neatly tied up....until one of the suspects released an audio tape of him talking to his handler.

Remember the Maine!

affa
04-19-2013, 11:13 AM
Can someone explain to me (if they know), who died in what explosion?

From what I've gathered:

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (younger brother) blast killed 8-year-old, but there seems to be no women in the area besides his mother (the grad student and the 29 y.o are absent).
Tamerlan (older brother) blast then killed the two women...

but where was Jeff Bauman? I know he helped identify one of the suspects... but I don't see him in the picture with the 8-year-old. I guess he was by the women?

i've been trying to sort out the same thing, actually. i haven't found Bauman in any photos. I'm not saying I think he's a plant or anything - he supposedly had a friend near him and another that walked away to get a better photo (and got hit by a big piece of shrapnel). But yea, I can't find him in pre-explosion photos. Granted, I haven't poured over everything because I'm sick of seeing the gore.

RickyJ
04-19-2013, 11:23 AM
How big were these bombs supposed to be? The white capped guy is carrying his bag over one shoulder pretty nonchalantly it appears.

If there was a bomb in that backpack then it had to be a very small bomb.

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 11:28 AM
maybe i'm wrong, but i think that was the point jmdrake was making -- that people find photos to back up whatever theory they currently hold (or allow photos to cloud their judgement). that is, his point was those two photos of innocents used to be 'suspicious', just like the picture of this new guy turning the corner possibly w/o a bag is now 'suspicious'.

i happen to agree the evidence against the two brothers is pretty damning at this point, but i also think you missed what jmdrake was getting at. and heck, it wasn't many hours ago everyone thought it was the missing student... also based on 'damning' photos.

You pretty much nailed it. I haven't yet decided on what the truth is. And frankly, even if these two suspects were the ones who dropped the bomb, that does not rule out government involvement and/or complicity. Again, remember the 1993 WTC bombing. That said, I'm just curious as to what has made the government so sure about its case and if rock solid evidence has been presented to the public?

itshappening
04-19-2013, 11:32 AM
And when they presented the "evidence" all hell breaks loose.

These guys got the message yesterday that they got cut off from their handlers IMO.

They "ran" with this patsy. Multiple patsies were setup including the hick, the saudi and no doubt others.

One of the arrests was supposed to be announced the day before but it was cancelled and the courthouse was cleared... they decided not to run with whoever that was as their patsy.

RickyJ
04-19-2013, 11:37 AM
You pretty much nailed it. I haven't yet decided on what the truth is. And frankly, even if these two suspects were the ones who dropped the bomb, that does not rule out government involvement and/or complicity. Again, remember the 1993 WTC bombing. That said, I'm just curious as to what has made the government so sure about its case and if rock solid evidence has been presented to the public?

It may not mean anything, but that family guy episode on March 17th that also had death and destruction at the finish line of the Boston Marathon, combined with Boston bomb squad having a bombing drill at the same time as the marathon and police telling everyone after the bomb went off that it was only a drill is very suspicious.

amy31416
04-19-2013, 11:59 AM
It may not mean anything, but that family guy episode on March 17th that also had death and destruction at the finish line of the Boston Marathon, combined with Boston bomb squad having a bombing drill at the same time as the marathon and police telling everyone after the bomb went off that it was only a drill is very suspicious.

Oh crap--Drake is gonna school ya!

hillertexas
04-19-2013, 12:01 PM

Teen: I Am Not the Boston Marathon Bomber http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/teen-boston-marathon-bomber/story?id=18990057#.UXGGVILL73X

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Nightline/abc_ntl_denial_130418_wa.jpg

There is another story about the second guy (innocent as well) somewhere.

hillertexas
04-19-2013, 12:05 PM
i've been trying to sort out the same thing, actually. i haven't found Bauman in any photos. I'm not saying I think he's a plant or anything - he supposedly had a friend near him and another that walked away to get a better photo (and got hit by a big piece of shrapnel). But yea, I can't find him in pre-explosion photos. Granted, I haven't poured over everything because I'm sick of seeing the gore.

Bauman is in this picture:
http://i.imgur.com/EPk5elmh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Ln4eugW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2yml6kah.jpg
Bauman is above the red circle

Nirvikalpa
04-19-2013, 12:14 PM
Bauman is in this picture:
http://i.imgur.com/EPk5elmh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Ln4eugW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CoFqrkeh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2yml6kah.jpg

So he was in the area closest to the end of the race, which I am assuming is NOT where the 8 year old and the women were killed. There's too much of a difference between the two areas (different gates, for one...)

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 12:15 PM
Oh crap--Drake is gonna school ya!

LOL. Do I have a rep or something? FTR I don't disagree with what RickyJ said. Yes there are a lot of suspicious coincidences. Nothing conclusive yet.

angelatc
04-19-2013, 12:17 PM
The child was killed by the second bomb.

The wheelchair guy identified the older brother, who dropped the backpack containing the first bomb.

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 12:17 PM
Teen: I Am Not the Boston Marathon Bomber http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/teen-boston-marathon-bomber/story?id=18990057#.UXGGVILL73X

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Nightline/abc_ntl_denial_130418_wa.jpg

There is another story about the second guy (innocent as well) somewhere.

Thanks for the link. So it's Bauman's testimony that the FBI is going off of, and not some video or picture of the suspects themselves.

alucard13mmfmj
04-19-2013, 12:21 PM

Holy crap. It is a miracle that more people didn't die.

amy31416
04-19-2013, 12:22 PM
LOL. Do I have a rep or something? FTR I don't disagree with what RickyJ said. Yes there are a lot of suspicious coincidences. Nothing conclusive yet.

Naw...I just saw your rant on the Family Guy "connection," and how that sort of dishonesty in piecing together a cartoon makes a joke of conspiracy theorists. That was you, wasn't it? I often identify people's posts by their avatar and yours is small these days, so it may have been someone else.

amy31416
04-19-2013, 12:25 PM
Wish those pics had a list who is which circle.

jmdrake
04-19-2013, 12:26 PM
Naw...I just saw your rant on the Family Guy "connection," and how that sort of dishonesty in piecing together a cartoon makes a joke of conspiracy theorists. That was you, wasn't it? I often identify people's posts by their avatar and yours is small these days, so it may have been someone else.

Yeah, that was me. Point of clarification. I said that if Infowars had been honest, and shown that the two clips were from two different parts of the episode, it wouldn't have been a big deal. In fact the mashup ruined what otherwise is a decent point. The point is weaker without the mashup, which is probably why it was done, but they had to know someone would eventually call them out on it.

hillertexas
04-19-2013, 12:27 PM
Wish those pics had a list who is which circle.

There is a picture out there that is more specific...I will try and dig it up
EDIT: Poo...can't find it. Sorry.

Bastiat's The Law
04-19-2013, 12:49 PM
bump