PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's America #6 ~ Obamacare, Germany & Texas Wants Their Gold (Three short spots)

sailingaway
04-18-2013, 09:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bdT59-o5daY

satchelmcqueen
04-19-2013, 02:22 PM
bump for truth and huge balls!!

sailingaway
04-19-2013, 02:45 PM
Yeah, the problem is he can't get into the basis of his thought much in a minute. If it is used as a teaser to hear more, that's great, and I hope it is serving that purpose.

asurfaholic
04-19-2013, 04:14 PM
I am having a hard time getting into this.... I need more than 30 seconds of audio to focus in on all the issues at hand. I was hoping that there would be some longer discussion when I first heard Dr paul was getting a radio gig.

sailingaway
04-19-2013, 04:52 PM
I am having a hard time getting into this.... I need more than 30 seconds of audio to focus in on all the issues at hand. I was hoping that there would be some longer discussion when I first heard Dr paul was getting a radio gig.

Yeah. If they can do anything they want with the one minute, I'd try changing the format to take the best Question and Answer from one of Ron's recent appearances instead, with appropriate intro as time permits. They could get clearances in the ticket process to use them: "Your question and answer may be selected for Ron Paul's radio spot". Some of those are truly amazing.