PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Misery (Missouri)

APAT Warrior
04-18-2013, 08:47 AM
Okay, Missouri isn't too bad but it could be so much better with complete liberty abound. With that said, I am Matheus Grunt. I am very active in promoting liberty, freedom and justice via my Facebook profile, my personal group and my Facebook page. I am what some would call a purist in relation to the Constitution and Bill of Rights. I am interested in team work as well as having individual skills to serve up liberty and throw down tyranny. I never vote Republican or Democrat. I honestly do not believe in the election system as effective anymore, too much corruption and apathy also. My position to combat tyranny is multi-level and it requires actions at some point that I think alot consider "radical". But, I believe in our Founder's work and our ancestors who fought on the battlegrounds of America.

I have family that fought in the 1st Revolutionary War, the Civil War, and several other wars/campaigns including myself and one of my other brothers having done so. I am familiar with what is going on around us in this country very deeply. So I'm all up for liberty and crushing tyranny. The reason I joined this site is because I'm becoming more favorable of the Ron/Rand Paul stands and although I'm automatically distrustful of any politicians, I suspect that a few politicians like the Paul's and a few others are patriot's not bought and paid for. So with that said, thank you for having me and I am going to be looking to post on some of these threads. I spent several hours the other night reading a whole thread about Are Cops Constitutional and some others related to it which made me sign-up also.

APAT Warrior
04-18-2013, 02:25 PM
Is there anyone on here that is in MO?

FSP-Rebel
04-19-2013, 09:14 AM
I never vote Republican or Democrat. I honestly do not believe in the election system as effective anymore, too much corruption and apathy also. My position to combat tyranny is multi-level and it requires actions at some point that I think alot consider "radical".
You'll fit in well in the General Politics section.

APAT Warrior
04-20-2013, 04:53 AM
You'll fit in well in the General Politics section.

I think you maybe correct on that sir from what I've read so far from most others too.