PDA

View Full Version : Did Piers Morgan really say this?

sailingaway
04-18-2013, 02:00 AM
Bill Balderama ‏@WJGBalderama now
'You don't need a movement to deport me. If these laws don't pass, I will deport myself.' - @PiersMorgan. Well, ur move, Piers. Need a taxi?

jmdrake
04-18-2013, 02:13 AM
LOL! Sadly I bet he'll hang around for round two.

Rudeman
04-18-2013, 02:22 AM
After a quick google search this is what I found, looks like he left himself some wiggle room to weasel out of self-deportation.

In conclusion, I can spare those Americans who want me deported a lot of effort by saying this: If you don’t change your gun laws to at least try to stop this relentless tidal wave of murderous carnage, then you don’t have to worry about deporting me.

Although I love the country as a second home and one that has treated me incredibly well, I would, as a concerned parent first – and latterly, of a one-year-old daughter who may attend an American elementary school like Sandy Hook in three years’ time – seriously consider deporting myself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254758/Piers-Morgan-Deport-If-America-wont-change-crazy-gun-laws-I-deport-myself.html#ixzz2GVCYSRaO

itshappening
04-18-2013, 02:23 AM
8 million dollar a year for this ratings failure. He's not going anywhere unless the new station manager decides he's had enough of him

Occam's Banana
04-18-2013, 02:28 AM
Buh-bye, Piersy. And don't let the door hit you in the ass ...

loveshiscountry
04-18-2013, 02:45 AM
After a quick google search this is what I found, looks like he left himself some wiggle room to weasel out of self-deportation.
In conclusion, I can spare those Americans who want me deported a lot of effort by saying this: If you don’t change your gun laws to at least try to stop this relentless tidal wave of murderous carnage, then you don’t have to worry about deporting me.

Although I love the country as a second home and one that has treated me incredibly well, I would, as a concerned parent first – and latterly, of a one-year-old daughter who may attend an American elementary school like Sandy Hook in three years’ time – seriously consider deporting myself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254758/Piers-Morgan-Deport-If-America-wont-change-crazy-gun-laws-I-deport-myself.html#ixzz2GVCYSRaO
As if his kid is going to a public school. What a twat.

A Son of Liberty
04-18-2013, 03:21 AM
Yeah, you'll be much safer back in the loving arms of nanny London where the prohibition on self-defense has lead to an increase in violent crime... you mindless dolt.

Just one less sniveling collectivist in our midst. I'll call it a good start.

green73
04-18-2013, 03:46 AM
Yeah, you'll be much safer back in the loving arms of nanny London where the prohibition on self-defense has lead to an increase in violent crime... you mindless dolt.

Just one less sniveling collectivist in our midst. I'll call it a good start.

I'm not so sure he's mindless. I'd say he's a pure evil and knows exactly what disarmament is about.

speciallyblend
04-18-2013, 06:47 AM
just for rudeman, i am sure in some state a marijuana charge could be a deportable offense. Now for the set up.