PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Blimps Over NH and Iowa?

Eli
11-25-2007, 01:04 AM
Think we could reserve blimps to fly over the nh and iowa booths on voting day? If we reserve them quickly we might get every one in the city. All news eyes will be there on those days and I'm certain something like that couldn't get ignored.

I'd definitely chip in for something like that :D

skinzterpswizfan
11-25-2007, 01:06 AM
That won't help him win that caucus or that primary though. By the time people are at the respective place I'm fairly sure they'll be set on who they are voting for.

TechnoGuyRob
11-25-2007, 01:08 AM
I'm thinking they'll keep it on the East Coast. Start out with South Carolina, maybe head down to Florida, scramble back up to Boston by December 15th, hang around in New Hampshire, and trot down to New York for New Year's. That sounds like a plan to me. :) Also, I am sure some of the TeaParty07.com subscribers will max out, so we can send out an e-mail after the event publicizing a request for more funds (the owner of the blimp gave us an option to extend). That means we'll keep the blimp until Super Tuesday, if we do things right (start the lease after December 5th). :)

idiom
11-25-2007, 01:10 AM
You mean like little blimps? Barrage balloons at each booth would be a serious effort.

However we could all buy balloons and float them over our houses and what not up until the primaries... They are not particuarly expensive:

http://www.arizonaballoon.com/generic1.html

It would be pretty freaky to see dozens of large balloons spread out over a city, and they are conventional enough to keep even Collins happy.

Elijah
11-25-2007, 02:36 AM
Think we could reserve blimps to fly over the nh and iowa booths on voting day? If we reserve them quickly we might get every one in the city. All news eyes will be there on those days and I'm certain something like that couldn't get ignored.

I'd definitely chip in for something like that :D

Who knows what will happen next but I'm the one who researched these and all the other blimps are a couple months out. If things go well we can get one ordered for 3 months from now and put it on the west coast.

That is why I am sure no other candidate will get a blimp :)!!!!

Man from La Mancha
11-25-2007, 02:41 AM
Who knows what will happen next but I'm the one who researched these and all the other blimps are a couple months out. If things go well we can get one ordered for 3 months from now and put it on the west coast.

That is why I am sure no other candidate will get a blimp :)!!!!Besides didn't you say blimp people like Ron Paul:)

Elijah
11-25-2007, 02:49 AM
Besides didn't you say blimp people like Ron Paul:)

Yes and we are getting a written endorsement from him as well.