PDA

View Full Version : The Daily Reckoning Comments Give You a Dose of Reality

michaelwise
11-25-2007, 12:47 AM
Sometimes the truth is very hard to swallow. This does not mean the truth should be kept from you. Most of the comments after this article have been preached by me since I first became a part of this campaign 6 months ago. I urge you to read and understand the theme of this article and comments.

I've been saying something like this;

C. Day wrote,

Paul won’t take the blame for a massive implosion of the US economy. It will happen before we even vote. Paul is the right man to clean up the mess by restructuring the monetary system and forcing the stockmarket’s losers to swallow their own greed.

http://www.dailyreckoning.us/blog/?p=624

Ginobili
11-25-2007, 12:53 AM
Your aticle kinda sucks mate. Sorry.

krott5333
11-25-2007, 12:56 AM
okay.. so we should just let hillary be president, so we can have the satisfaction of seeing the blame put on her instead of Bush?

woopty doo, sounds fantastic!

I think I'd rather have FREEDOM, regardless of who is blamed for Bush's problems.

OptionsTrader
11-25-2007, 12:57 AM
I don't get it.

I see nothing new in the comments.

michaelwise
11-25-2007, 01:14 AM
okay.. so we should just let hillary be president, so we can have the satisfaction of seeing the blame put on her instead of Bush?

woopty doo, sounds fantastic!

I think I'd rather have FREEDOM, regardless of who is blamed for Bush's problems.The point of the line of questioning in the article is that things are going to get really bad regardless if Ron Paul wins or not. We need Ron Paul to set us on a better course, not the same old course. Ron Paul must not be made the scapegoat for the economic turmoil that is to come, but rather the one that rights the ship.