PDA

View Full Version : Should We Criminalize Exhaustion?

AGRP
04-17-2013, 06:23 PM
If you didnt notice, there were an endless amount of people who were not capable to do anything including driving a car at the marathon. The last place they need to be is behind the wheel or babysitting children. They are endangering themselves and others. Do you feel safe being on the same road as these people? Just look at them. Should we criminalize exhaustion? There has to be some way we can test for it?

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2005/04/19/1113922949_7834.jpg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7Su2N7dOd0iFBRwdBQ30VkDk8CjA9s-_eJlyMUWza4JKGR_AR

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0416/bos_g_wheelts_600.jpg

tod evans
04-17-2013, 06:33 PM
Not just exhaustion, pissed off, sad, overjoyed, frustrated and even stupefied....

Government sponsored and monitored SSRI's and their ilk for the populace.....

Adapt or be incarcerated.

ronpaulfollower999
04-17-2013, 06:38 PM
Those people wouldn't be so exhausted if they weren't so small and malnourished. They definitely need some of that Monsanto GMO.

gwax23
04-17-2013, 06:46 PM
Its not just for the children but how do we protect ourselves from Terrists and the chinamen if we are all exhausted?? HMMM?? How you answer that one libertards?? Check mate.

Id go further make it illegal to sleep more than 4 hours. The chinese only sleep 3 according to this crayon drawing I made on the back of a napkin. Thats how theyre beating us in everything they work while we sleep. Simple Math guys!!!!

AMERICA!

DamianTV
04-17-2013, 06:49 PM
Be careful of the doors you open...

If we criminalize exhaust, what follows will be far worse than what is proposed today. It will end up with Criminalizing Breathing because that is also a form of biological exhaust.

AGRP
04-17-2013, 06:54 PM
How do we expect them to drive when they cant even walk? One is in a wheel chair for crying out loud. Do we propose a certified doctor to be assigned to every man woman and child to monitor their heart rate 24/7? If it rises above an agreed upon rate, then arrest them if theyre under age, caring for children, or driving a car?

ronpaulfollower999
04-17-2013, 06:58 PM
How do we expect them to drive when they cant even walk? One is in a wheel chair for crying out loud. Do we propose a certified doctor to be assigned to every man woman and child to monitor their heart rate 24/7? If it rises above an agreed upon rate, then arrest them if theyre under age, caring for children, or driving a car?

Great idea! I'd also recommend that there doctor is with the TSA. That whey, they can get a cavity search from someone they trust every time they leave the house.

TheTexan
04-17-2013, 07:11 PM
These problems and more could just be solved if you had to pass a 10-20 second phone interview in order for your car to turn on

JK/SEA
04-17-2013, 07:25 PM
global climate change. I see lots of people this way, especially on the freeway.

DamianTV
04-17-2013, 08:13 PM

All possible to do automatically, as soon as we all start getting chipped. Maybe not the first generation of required RFID Implant Chips, but guaranteed to happen at some point.

BTW: Wait, high heart rate? Yeah, we're gonna have to raise your insurance premiums.

heavenlyboy34
04-17-2013, 08:16 PM
All possible to do automatically, as soon as we all start getting chipped. Maybe not the first generation of required RFID Implant Chips, but guaranteed to happen at some point.

BTW: Wait, high heart rate? Yeah, we're gonna have to raise your insurance premiums.
NOOOOO!!!! I haz a high heart rate sometymes cuz I do lotsa cardio exersize! :cool:

Anti Federalist
04-17-2013, 11:00 PM
Sure, why not?

Everything else is against the law.

RickyJ
04-17-2013, 11:03 PM
No.

I think we should criminalize posts like this.

Antischism
04-17-2013, 11:26 PM
False equivalence? Awesome.