PDA

View Full Version : Janitor in Gosnell Case States He Was Constantly Pulling Out Baby Parts From Waste Pipes

AuH20
04-17-2013, 02:34 PM
In America, land of the "free" and home of the "brave." :D Disgusting!!!

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/17/gosnell-janitor-body-parts-flushed-down-the-toilet/

Johnson worked as a janitor, maintenance man and plumber of sorts and he was the common-law husband of 51-year-old Elizabeth Hampton, who is herself Gosnell’s wife’s sister. He told jurors some of the morbid details that appear in the grand jury report — including how he threatened to quit working at the abortion clinic because he refused to pull any more flesh from aborted babies out of the plumbing. …

He told the jury toilets backed up one-two times a week and said he opened the outside clean out pipe and fetal parts such as babies’ arms came spilling out.

Johnson said he scooped up body parts with shovel and put them in a bag that was taken to rat infested basement. Johnson said a cat kept at the Gosnell clinic was there to deal with rat infestations that kept happening. He said the [cat] pooped in plants all over clinic.

Dr.3D
04-17-2013, 03:03 PM
One would think they would at least have had a garbage disposal unit.

jtstellar
04-17-2013, 03:38 PM
from the article

"The abortion could take as long as three days, one staffer admitted in it.

“If … a baby was about to come out, I would take the woman to the bathroom, they would sit on the toilet and basically the baby would fall out and it would be in the toilet,” testified Latosha Lewis, who worked for Gosnell for over eight years. “I would be rubbing her back and trying to calm her down for two, three, four hours until Dr. Gosnell comes. She would not move.”"

so that makes it o.k.? you just murdered your own son or daughter and he/she is currently drowning in the toilet water a few inches under you, but all you need is some fucking stranger working at the abortion clinic to 'rub your back' while you sob? holy shit woman

Occam's Banana
04-18-2013, 12:27 AM
Stephen King couldn't come up with this shit ...

aGameOfThrones
04-18-2013, 08:27 AM
Johnson worked as a janitor, maintenance man and plumber of sorts and he was the common-law husband of 51-year-old Elizabeth Hampton, who is herself Gosnell’s wife’s sister. He told jurors some of the morbid details that appear in the grand jury report — including how he threatened to quit working at the abortion clinic because he refused to pull any more flesh from aborted babies out of the plumbing. …

He just didn't want to clean the mess, he had no problem with it.

VoluntaryAmerican
04-18-2013, 08:37 AM
Apparently this Gosnell guy was originally investigated by police for running an "Oxycontin mill", but then they found out about the deaths.

georgiaboy
04-18-2013, 08:38 AM
did this den of murder and all that is unholy receive federal funding?

Brett85
04-18-2013, 08:50 AM
And yet this isn't being covered by the media at all.

fisharmor
04-18-2013, 09:12 AM
I said this about the TSA... when you create a job market for people to look at naked housefraus and feel up children, don't act surprised when you end up hiring people who actually like looking at naked housefraus and feeling up children.

When you create a job market for people to dismember fetuses, don't act surprised when people who actually like dismembering fetuses take those jobs.

pcosmar
04-18-2013, 09:12 AM
One would think they would at least have had a garbage disposal unit.

One would think..
But then if one thought that,,, one would consider humans to be garbage.

:(

Dr.3D
04-18-2013, 09:14 AM
One would think..
But then if one thought that,,, one would consider humans to be garbage.

:(
Well, it seems that place thought they were shit.

APAT Warrior
04-18-2013, 09:18 AM
This sort of atrocity is greatly offensive to the human spirit and soul. I mean, jeez, this is just sickening.

KingRobbStark
04-18-2013, 09:49 AM
I wonder. Was the baby thrashing as it was being drowned? Disgusting woman.

gwax23
04-18-2013, 10:03 AM
This whole case is probably one of the most disturbing things I have read about in recent times.

How this is not on every major news outlet is beyond me.

This was MASS MURDER. Plain and simple. Sickening really sickening.

sailingaway
04-19-2013, 07:01 PM
Terry Davila ‏@terrydvl now
Gosnell Trial Witness: Baby Abortion Survivor Was 'Swimming' in Toilet 'Trying to Get Out' | CNS News http://shar.es/JwWoc via @sharethis

brushfire
04-19-2013, 07:43 PM
Jeffrey Dahmer, all over the damn news for months. Details of how he tried to lobotomize and how he later ate his victims. John Gacy, all over the news.

This horrid case - all but blacked out. This is your press, America. Your f'n government propaganda machine.

LibForestPaul
04-19-2013, 07:52 PM
wow...still can't believe not a peep from tv... not sure i really wanted to know about this...