PDA

View Full Version : 1FedH8RUgK7BT1uUCxYJjrZMQYD4taNxXS (my custom bitcoin wallet address)

newbitech
04-17-2013, 12:16 PM
go ahead and send your BTC donation there if you agree or if you just like my address.

It's a brand new address I just created, so I need some transactions in there!

newbitech
04-17-2013, 12:24 PM
ah yes I see we have people here who appreciate the message! Thank who ever posted the first trans action to
1FedH8RUgK7BT1uUCxYJjrZMQYD4taNxXS!

I promise to only use this account for political message purposes. I will not trade with this account or buy personal frivolous things!

muh_roads
04-21-2013, 10:08 AM
How do you make a custom name?

PaulConventionWV
04-21-2013, 10:21 AM
What's the point of this thread?

DGambler
04-21-2013, 10:27 AM
For people to send their worthless btc to him.... I'll post my address too if anyone wants to send some my way.

newbitech
04-21-2013, 10:55 AM
Vanity...

the point was to show my address and make people ask, "how'd you do that".

You can send money to it if you want, just like you can send me anything of value at any time and I will gladly accept it. :D

If you want an vanity address search for "bitcoin vanity" and you will find the service. OF course, it does cost BTC if you make the vanity part really long. This one was .004btc.

Yeah, please send ALL your worthless junk to me, one mans worthless junk is another mans MONEY! :cool:

juleswin
04-21-2013, 11:31 AM
Was going to donate to your wallet but oops, MTGOX is down again :(

Crystallas
04-22-2013, 10:49 AM
Vanity...

the point was to show my address and make people ask, "how'd you do that".

You can send money to it if you want, just like you can send me anything of value at any time and I will gladly accept it. :D

If you want an vanity address search for "bitcoin vanity" and you will find the service. OF course, it does cost BTC if you make the vanity part really long. This one was .004btc.

Yeah, please send ALL your worthless junk to me, one mans worthless junk is another mans MONEY! :cool:

You can run a vanity script to hash out available addresses until you get whatever you want.

Bitmunitions
04-24-2013, 08:01 PM
go ahead and send your BTC donation there if you agree or if you just like my address.It's a brand new address I just created, so I need some transactions in there!Hey, just wanted to let you guys know about my website, Bitmunitions.com -- Where you can take those "fake Bitcoins" and turn them into cold, hard ammunition that you can most definitely put in your pocket .. or better yet, your rifle!Thanks guys!Craig

fr33
04-24-2013, 08:07 PM
Hey, just wanted to let you guys know about my website, Bitmunitions.com -- Where you can take those "fake Bitcoins" and turn them into cold, hard ammunition that you can most definitely put in your pocket .. or better yet, your rifle!Thanks guys!Craig

That's pretty cool.

Bitmunitions
04-24-2013, 08:53 PM
That's pretty cool.

Thank you, sir.

Seems like a lot of people are getting interested in this business model.