PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: Letter to Obama Contained Suspicious substance

ronpaulfollower999
04-17-2013, 09:22 AM
Top of CNN.com

ronpaulfollower999
04-17-2013, 09:23 AM
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Suspicious-Letter-President-Obama-Ricin-Letter-Senate-203405261.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_NYBrand

A suspicious letter sent to President Obama and received at an off-site location away from the White House is being investigated as possibly linked to another mailing with ricin sent to a senator, NBC 4 New York has learned.

The letter to Obama contained a "suspicious substance," authorities said.

"A letter addressed to the president was received at a remote screening facility containing a suspicious substance. We are working closely with Capitol Police and the FBI in this investigation," a Secret Service spokesman said.

The letter sent to Sen. Roger Wicker, a Mississippi Republican, was intercepted at a mail facility Tuesday and did not reach the Capitol. It was postmarked Memphis, Tenn.

The facility used to review all mail sent to Congress is temporarily shut down while a search is under way for the possibility of any other tainted letters.

ronpaulfollower999
04-17-2013, 09:29 AM
I wonder if they put a return address on the envelope?

Anti Federalist
04-17-2013, 09:29 AM
Hmmmm, wonder if it's coming from the same Army germ warfare lab that the anthrax letters came from in 2001?

Or maybe a different Army germ warfare lab...

pcosmar
04-17-2013, 09:38 AM
" Letter to Obama Contained Suspicious substance "

Truth ?

Of course the truth might be toxic to someone in his position.

MRK
04-17-2013, 09:40 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZcZ6eJoxeE

Anti Federalist
04-17-2013, 09:42 AM
I wonder if they put a return address on the envelope?

USAMRIID
1425 Porter Street - Ft. Detrick
Frederick, MD 21702-5011

thoughtomator
04-17-2013, 10:08 AM
The New York Jets' football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Coach Rex Ryan immediately suspended practice while police and federal investigators were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line.

Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

kathy88
04-17-2013, 10:14 AM
The New York Jets' football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Coach Rex Ryan immediately suspended practice while police and federal investigators were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line.

Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

OMG I can't stop laughing. Jets. lmao

donnay
04-17-2013, 10:18 AM
They really need new script writers! :rolleyes: I wonder which biochemist is sweating thinking they will be the next patsy?

http://uploads.neatorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/480Lost-in-Space.jpg

DANGER! DANGER! WILL ROBINSON!

itshappening
04-17-2013, 10:20 AM
This is really stupid:

i) ricin has to be ingested to be effective as a poison.

ii) Obama doesn't open or read his own mail.

donnay
04-17-2013, 10:20 AM

Chalk will no longer be allowed. Ban chalk now!!! And those of us that step out of the box, think and ask questions are called conspiracy theorists?

jmdrake
04-17-2013, 10:23 AM
Hmmmm, wonder if it's coming from the same Army germ warfare lab that the anthrax letters came from in 2001?

Or maybe a different Army germ warfare lab...

My thoughts exactly. This is really starting to stink.

Carlybee
04-17-2013, 10:24 AM
They are getting predictable