PDA

View Full Version : Boston talk show host tells listeners to stop bitching about their rights

mac_hine
04-16-2013, 03:05 PM
I just uploaded this video. What an a-hole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J_OcqSzPJ9s

Anti Federalist
04-16-2013, 03:11 PM
“They can give me a cavity search right now and I’d be perfectly happy,” said Daniel Wood, a video producer from New York City who was waiting for a train.

The foretop and the afterguard say "amen".

ninepointfive
04-16-2013, 03:12 PM
The foretop and the afterguard say "amen".

we should help this guy get a groping for his safety. maybe even need to remove the balls for a quick peek. but we're gonna give those back - no worries.

DamianTV
04-16-2013, 03:13 PM
Grandmother getting strip searched is apparently "no big deal" to this guy. No wonder he has a voice on air.

He was willing to give up his Liberty. Doesnt matter what for. But guess what, he now has no Liberty and doesnt even realize it. And he thinks he got something good for it in return. Lets see how that works out for him when he finds he didnt get anything.

mac_hine
04-16-2013, 03:18 PM
Grandmother getting strip searched is apparently "no big deal" to this guy. No wonder he has a voice on air.

He was willing to give up his Liberty. Doesnt matter what for. But guess what, he now has no Liberty and doesnt even realize it. And he thinks he got something good for it in return. Lets see how that works out for him when he finds he didnt get anything.

I wonder if it ever occurred to this clown that when we stop "bitching" about our rights, and become "safer" (like that will ever happen), in essence we become less free. Doesn't that mean the terrorists win? Don't they hate us because of our freedom?

Maybe the more freedom we loose, the less they'll hate us. Then maybe they'll stop attacking us. :rolleyes:

Kords21
04-16-2013, 03:21 PM
This guy would love prison

RonPaulFanInGA
04-16-2013, 03:23 PM
This guy would love prison

Or North Korea.

Sola_Fide
04-16-2013, 03:24 PM
“They can give me a cavity search right now and I’d be perfectly happy,” said Daniel Wood, a video producer from New York City who was waiting for a train."

How about your wife and your daughter too, you moron.

paulbot24
04-16-2013, 03:25 PM
If they gave him a cavity search right now, I'd be happy too. What a tool.

satchelmcqueen
i hope they cavity search him. would he still approve then??

Humanae Libertas
Fuck this guy. What a government apologist moron. Send this guy to North Korea, where individuals all belong to the State. Let's see how safe he feels.

sailingaway
04-16-2013, 03:26 PM
He may be a coward and have no dignity at all, but that is a choice he can make for himself alone.

ninepointfive
04-16-2013, 03:36 PM
He may be a coward and have no dignity at all, but that is a choice he can make for himself alone.

i don't think he's approaching this from the same angle you are....

A Son of Liberty
04-16-2013, 03:51 PM
There is an advertisement on SiriusXM "Patriot" right now for a weekend host named Brett Winterble which is a segment of him talking about how ridiculous all the "concern" over the "drone strikes' is. It's hilariously disturbing, in the way a mentally-challenged person happily embracing his executioner is hilariously disturbing.

Reminds me of the execution of Lady Rochford from the deliciously indulgent Showtime series, The Tudors:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW_sXbEFPvk

jtstellar
04-16-2013, 04:27 PM

. . . ya if only that were what he's suggesting

Philhelm
04-16-2013, 06:31 PM
we should help this guy get a groping for his safety. maybe even need to remove the balls for a quick peek. but we're gonna give those back - no worries.

Given his willingness to submit to "authority," I would wager that he does not have any balls to begin with.

T.hill
04-16-2013, 06:40 PM
How do people not differentiate from a government agency doing these things and a private security team hired by the airport.

T.hill
04-16-2013, 06:42 PM
For one if it were private security team doing these things and the consumers did not like it, the airport would actually have to adapt to the consumers demands.

Rudeman
04-16-2013, 06:42 PM
Maybe someone should start an opt-in prison for these cowards.

ninepointfive
04-16-2013, 06:46 PM

haha

great idea - now who can pull this off on photoshop to get the idea going? =)

otherone
04-16-2013, 06:54 PM
Is that how it works? If I am willing to give up MY (unalienable) Right to free speech, this clown doesn't get to talk anymore?

osan
04-16-2013, 08:51 PM
What an a-hole.

Oh, he's far worse than that. He is a coward and a boot licker.

Anti Federalist
04-16-2013, 08:53 PM

They did.

It's called the USA.

BAllen
04-16-2013, 09:00 PM
Good! Take away all his weapons, have him drug tested weekly, and cavity searched daily. After all, he's asking for it. So, give it to him!

Origanalist
04-16-2013, 09:17 PM
I wonder if it ever occurred to this clown that when we stop "bitching" about our rights, and become "safer" (like that will ever happen), in essence we become less free. Doesn't that mean the terrorists win? Don't they hate us because of our freedom?

Maybe the more freedom we loose, the less they'll hate us. Then maybe they'll stop attacking us. :rolleyes:

When everyone lives their lives in fear and gives up all liberty for security, we will have "won" the war on terror. As long as we keep it that way.