PDA

View Full Version : National Emergencies , Our Response

phx420
04-16-2013, 03:00 PM
We are we so afraid to stand up in moments like these and tell the public what we know.. If Americans are absorbing all the information in the first few hours, why aren't they hearing our message? Where is our leadership on the tv? Why do we spend so much time unplanting every seed the government has spread in the last hours, always seemingly discrediting our selves whenever we oppose the established sentiment.. Why cant we hit these issues on the front. The government has done well to spread fear and protection, and I hear nothing of liberty..

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-16-2013, 03:06 PM
While liberals chant "4 MORE YEARS" a ton of Paul supporters quietly say, "We'll try again in 4 years."

ninepointfive
04-16-2013, 03:11 PM
its because you're gonna be labelled as a kook and whatnot - people will listen, but the majority will not.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-16-2013, 03:12 PM
its because you're gonna be labelled as a kook and whatnot - people will listen, but the majority will not.
Because we are. When most of the population are idiots, the only ones left become the ones who aren't normal.

Anti Federalist
04-16-2013, 03:12 PM
Well oiled government propaganda machine and it's organs are well oiled.

ninepointfive
04-16-2013, 03:13 PM
Because we are. When most of the population are idiots, the only ones left become the ones who aren't normal.

doing the whole "politics thing" means we need 50% or more people to agree with us. so umm, is this something that we're just gonna keep working on, or do something else entirely.

RonPaulFanInGA
04-16-2013, 03:16 PM
We are we so afraid to stand up in moments like these and tell the public what we know.. If Americans are absorbing all the information in the first few hours, why aren't they hearing our message? Where is our leadership on the tv? Why do we spend so much time unplanting every seed the government has spread in the last hours, always seemingly discrediting our selves whenever we oppose the established sentiment.. Why cant we hit these issues on the front. The government has done well to spread fear and protection, and I hear nothing of liberty..

Are you talking about getting the message out about how our foreign policy negatively effects us, or some sort of tin foil hat stuff about the government being behind the attack, to steal your liberties?

ninepointfive
04-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Are you talking about getting the message out about how our foreign policy negatively effects us, or some sort of tin foil hat stuff about the government being behind the attack, to steal your liberties?

truth is stranger than fiction.

sailingaway
04-16-2013, 03:18 PM
I tweet liberty every day, by my lights. Ron Paul is launching a foreign policy institute on Wednesday. What exactly did you have in mind?

sailingaway
04-16-2013, 03:20 PM
While liberals chant "4 MORE YEARS" a ton of Paul supporters quietly say, "We'll try again in 4 years."

Actually, at the Dem/GOP primary date in New Hampshire, the Obama voters on one side of the path were chanting 'Four More Years! Four More Years!'

and our guys on the other side of the path were interspersing it with 'Of spending! Of debt!'

but that was the issue of the moment.....

ninepointfive
04-16-2013, 03:20 PM
I tweet liberty every day, by my lights. Ron Paul is launching a foreign policy institute on Wednesday. What exactly did you have in mind?

you are doing your part - keep it up!

phx420
04-16-2013, 03:25 PM

there's no information to suggest the government is behind it, but they are already head deep selling their agenda.. more security, more fear