PDA

View Full Version : BI: "Obnoxious Troll Asks Massachusetts Governor If Marathon Attack Was A 'False Flag'"

RonPaulFanInGA
04-16-2013, 11:42 AM
http://www.businessinsider.com/obnoxious-troll-asks-massachusetts-governor-if-marathon-attack-was-a-false-flag-2013-4

During a press conference intended to provide updates regarding the investigation into the bombing of the Boston Marathon, one individual present asked Massachusetts governor if the bombing was a "false flag" attack.

A false flag is a war term that refers to perpetrating an attack under the guise of the enemy for the purpose of making them look bad.

Senator Elizabeth Warren and Governor Deval Patrick were both in attendance.

"Why were people in the audience telling people to be calm moments before the bomb went off," the person asked, "Was this another false flag staged attack to take our civil liberties and promote Homeland Security by sticking their hands down our pants on the streets?"

"No," the Governor said, "Next question."

Video at the link. The person who asked the question was Dan Bidondi, who is a "correspondent" for InfoWars.

Anti Federalist
04-16-2013, 11:45 AM
Why not "Brave Journalist" instead of "Obnoxious Troll"?

CPUd
04-16-2013, 11:47 AM
Governor handled it the right way. Unlike Rumsfeld

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK8Y2nO_8TM

itshappening
04-16-2013, 11:49 AM
BI hates gold

BI hates alternative media

BI hates Ron Paul

BI loses $5 million a year

The Goat
04-16-2013, 11:52 AM
Plenty of people have asked that question. Why shouldn't it be asked? Is our government trust worthy enough not to be asked that question? Is there no record of it doing them in the past?

CPUd
04-16-2013, 11:55 AM
Plenty of people have asked that question. Why shouldn't it be asked? Is our government trust worthy enough not to be asked that question? Is there no record of it doing them in the past?

It wasn't the venue for rhetorical questions. Maybe in a few days, but this was too soon.

tasteless
04-16-2013, 11:56 AM
Not sure what kind of answer he was expecting...

"Well I was hoping no one would ask, but yes, we were undertaking a conspiracy to kill and injure American citizens in order to drum up support to pass legislation that would further erode civil liberties... AND WE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS AND THAT MUTT OF YOURS!"

Thor
04-16-2013, 12:17 PM
Maybe in a few days, but this was too soon.

I disagree. While the spotlight was shining brightly and lots of people around the nation (and world) were focused in, it was the perfect time to ask. More exposure to the concept of false flags.

If this was, or was not, is yet to be determined and may never be determined. But it might have made more people who were watching say "What's a false flag?"

It just seems a little odd to me that we have all these recent shootings and then this. It sure makes it easier to sell the false sense of "safety and security" of the police state. Disarm and increase security everywhere, it is justified. And after some of the information revealed on OKC, whose to say what is real, and what is not.

From what I have read, there were lots of bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines, and spotters on roofs (http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/UM-Coach-Bomb-Sniffing-Dogs-Spotters-on-Roofs/BrirjAzFPUKKN8z6eSDJEA.cspx).

My hunch.... they had a warning / tip / knowledge of something from someone (false flag / terrorist / lone wolf / whatever), tried to stop it, failed, and now deny they had any warning so they don't look incompetent.

jmdrake
04-16-2013, 12:27 PM
Not sure what kind of answer he was expecting...

"Well I was hoping no one would ask, but yes, we were undertaking a conspiracy to kill and injure American citizens in order to drum up support to pass legislation that would further erode civil liberties... AND WE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS AND THAT MUTT OF YOURS!"

^This. Sorry but the question was poorly framed and the "reporter" looked like an idiot. He should have asked "Can you respond to a report on local NBC affiliate channel 15 that the crowd was being told there was a bomb drill going on before the bomb went off?" Set the MSM against itself rather than setting yourself up.

donnay
04-16-2013, 12:59 PM

He'll be labeled "Terrorist Journalist" before nightfall. :rolleyes:

Dan Bidondi is a true liberty lover. So many people are worried about keeping up appearances. The hard questions have to be asked so it jolts people out of their slumber.

silverhandorder
04-16-2013, 01:04 PM
Retarded question. He has no evidence but throws around accusations. Conspiracy nuts like this is the reason I don't pay attention to conspiracy cries every time something happens. Every bad event so far was a conspiracy theorists rallying cry.

donnay
04-16-2013, 01:06 PM
Retarded question. He has no evidence but throws around accusations. Conspiracy nuts like this is the reason I don't pay attention to conspiracy cries every time something happens. Every bad event so far was a conspiracy theorists rallying cry.

That's because every bad event starts with a conspiracy.

itshappening
04-16-2013, 01:08 PM
He'll be labeled "Terrorist Journalist" before nightfall. :rolleyes:

Dan Bidondi is a true liberty lover. So many people are worried about keeping up appearances. The hard questions have to be asked so it jolts people out of their slumber.

+1. He's a patriot and i'm glad he was there.

Throw it in their faces.

RonPaulFanInGA
04-16-2013, 01:08 PM
That's because every bad event starts with a conspiracy.

But not every event that receives widespread media coverage directly involves the government. That's the problem with InfoWars, they 'cry wolf' on everything. If there ever is a government plot, no one is going to take them seriously because that's what they always say.

Loughner was a false flag.
Holmes was a false flag.
Lanza was a false flag.

Because as we all know, it's not possible for a random nut with no direct government involvement to go on a killing spree.

itshappening
04-16-2013, 01:10 PM
RPGA, is your only source Jay Carney, a government propaganda mouthpiece?

Are we not allowed to analyze events and ask questions like for example what a man in combat gear was doing in the woods outside Sandy Hook who was detained?

RonPaulFanInGA
04-16-2013, 01:14 PM
RPGA, is your only source Jay Carney, a government propaganda mouthpiece?

Are we not allowed to analyze events and ask questions like for example what a man in combat gear was doing in the woods outside Sandy Hook who was detained?

Did Jay Carney even comment on Aurora? :rolleyes:

Nice straw man there. Same game (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?411454-Alex-Jones-quot-Establishment-Media-Exploits-Boston-Marathon-Terror-to-Demonize-Alex-Jones-quot&p=4977577&viewfull=1#post4977577) Jones plays: "believe me or you're with the Feds." Sounds a lot like Bush's "you're either with us or against us" line.

Get a source besides Alex Jones, InfoWars, Prison Planet, Natural News and random weirdos on YouTube.

itshappening
04-16-2013, 01:19 PM
Alex is just the messenger... you seem obsessed!

If Alex didn't exist, we'd still be asking the same damn questions.

Why? Because we love liberty and truth.

It has nothing to do with Alex.

We distrust and hate the government which is compromised of known liars.

Gee, why would we suspect them?

Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Operation Gladio: Admitted bombings in Europe by CIA front groups
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

I could go on and on but will save you the embarrassment.

MarkoH
04-16-2013, 01:20 PM
A reasonable question to the wrong person, but good it was given an airing.

Broadly speaking there are four possibilities for who was responsible for the atrocity: (1) A nutcase like Eric Robert Rudolph of the Centennial Olympic Park bombing, (2) elements within the government as with the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993 (http://ariwatch.com/Links.htm#FirstWTCBombing) and the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995 (http://ariwatch.com/Links.htm#OKCBombing), (3) another group either Israeli or sympathetic to Israel that wants to keep the U.S. at war with the Middle East, (4) Muslims who hate Americans for supporting a government at war with them.

One of these is the butcher. You can be sure the government is itching to make it number 4, and they will omit the context and trash anyone who brings it up. On the Internet you can view as many photos of Mideast children turned into a bloody mess by U.S. bombs for as long as you can stand, mass butchery for absolutely nothing, but the Neocons will be screaming at the top of their lungs “they hate us ’cuz we’re free.”

In cases 2 through 4 it will be the U.S. government that is hateful.

itshappening
04-16-2013, 01:25 PM
Did Jay Carney even comment on Aurora? :rolleyes:

Nice straw man there. Same game (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?411454-Alex-Jones-quot-Establishment-Media-Exploits-Boston-Marathon-Terror-to-Demonize-Alex-Jones-quot&p=4977577&viewfull=1#post4977577) Jones plays: "believe me or you're with the Feds." Sounds a lot like Bush's "you're either with us or against us" line.

Get a source besides Alex Jones, InfoWars, Prison Planet, Natural News and random weirdos on YouTube.

ugh, how about this?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Yes, the same agency taking over the "investigation" of this latest bombing have a long history of setting up patsy's and terror plots.

It's in the damn New York Times.

James Madison
04-16-2013, 01:28 PM
Smh at people defending this reporter without any solid evidence.

So, it's fine for us to cry wolf, but how is this any different than libs who jump at the chance to label any attack the work of 'right wing extremists'? What about neocons that cry 'Muslim'?

V3n
04-16-2013, 01:30 PM
Lady_V3n and I heard the question and thought it was great!

Of course he wasn't going to get the answer he was looking for, but the point was to ask. On National television, he spoke the words and thousands of people heard it. Putting the question out there, first, straight into people's ears - might make them think.

We didn't know it was an Infowars guy, and it doesn't matter, no one at home knew that either, we were excited to hear that someone asked the question - that we have come at least far enough as a People that someone is asking.

Reason
04-16-2013, 01:32 PM
^This. Sorry but the question was poorly framed and the "reporter" looked like an idiot. He should have asked "Can you respond to a report on local NBC affiliate channel 15 that the crowd was being told there was a bomb drill going on before the bomb went off?" Set the MSM against itself rather than setting yourself up.

This.

Sonny Tufts
04-16-2013, 01:39 PM
This won't satisfy the morons who blame the government for everything bad that happens, but it's a good read:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/04/15/why_the_conspiracy_theorists_will_have_a_tough_tim e_with_boston.html

Cody1
04-16-2013, 01:40 PM

So, it's fine for us to cry wolf, but how is this any different than libs who jump at the chance to label any attack the work of 'right wing extremists'? What about neocons that cry 'Muslim'?

You're right.

Personally i'm so sick of this that I want something incredibly draconian to happen. Americans are so fucking dumb it's laughable anymore. Television and other media outlets over the years have created a sick and disturbing duality of American existence where our citizens actually believe we are intellectual, free, rich, God fearing, hell..damn near perfect! I'm sorry i'm having a bad day. Don't mean to smear the intellectual capabilities of 300 million people, that's quite a broad brush. Things could be worse you know, I could have been blown up at a marathon or something.

mczerone
04-16-2013, 01:48 PM

Because someone who genuinely believes that this could have been a FF would know that the people running the press conference would either lie out of necessity or be insulated from the knowledge that it was a FF.

It was a troll move. Either that or the infowars correspondent is stupid enough to believe that the people who perpetrated a FF would come out and directly admit it.

V3n
04-16-2013, 01:50 PM
Just to add.. I'm not saying whether I think it was False or not.. but I still appreciate that it was asked.
I believe questioning authority is a good thing.

itshappening
04-16-2013, 01:52 PM
This won't satisfy the morons who blame the government for everything bad that happens, but it's a good read:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/04/15/why_the_conspiracy_theorists_will_have_a_tough_tim e_with_boston.html

Yes, we're morons.

I've already contacted Weigel and asked him if he'll have a tough time explaining the man on the roof and the eyewitness accounts of drills before and during the bombings.

I doubt i'll hear back because he truly is a moron not me - or anyone else - asking questions.

mczerone
04-16-2013, 01:52 PM
Lady_V3n and I heard the question and thought it was great!

Of course he wasn't going to get the answer he was looking for, but the point was to ask. On National television, he spoke the words and thousands of people heard it. Putting the question out there, first, straight into people's ears - might make them think.

We didn't know it was an Infowars guy, and it doesn't matter, no one at home knew that either, we were excited to hear that someone asked the question - that we have come at least far enough as a People that someone is asking.

That's called trolling.

And while it might excite people who are looking for FFs and already be conspiratorial, it will further polarize those who still trust the govt. They'll think that to question the official story is to be an obnoxious outsider. That's what trolling does.

phill4paul
04-16-2013, 02:05 PM

So Weigals premise is that AJ is wrong because there were no announcements to remain calm? How does this jibe with what coach Ali Stevenson had to say about it? Has coach Ali Stevenson been debunked? Did I miss that?

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

“They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it’s just a training exercise,” Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He’s been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

“Evidently, I don’t believe they were just having a training exercise,” Stevenson said. “I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in.”

In the search for truth questions must be asked. The conspiracy here could simply be that there was a bomb threat that was considered serious enough to cause an escalation in police presence, but not enough to allow citizens to make up their own mind regarding the threat.

itshappening
04-16-2013, 02:14 PM
When a terrorist bombs they usually give warning or claim responsibility.

i.e see IRA bombings of England and London.

Nobody is claiming this. It is right to suggest it stinks to high heaven.

VoteRandPaul2016
04-16-2013, 02:17 PM
When a terrorist bombs they usually give warning or claim responsibility.

i.e see IRA bombings of England and London.

Nobody is claiming this. It is right to suggest it stinks to high heaven.

Perhaps the "globalists" have learned from their past clean up jobs and have changed strategy?

itshappening
04-16-2013, 02:17 PM
BTW, Weigel was part of a conspiracy himself. He was a member of 'journo-list' setup by Ezra Klein to smear political enemies especially those on the right.

How do these people retain credibility? And we're supposed to take their word for it and not make up our own minds?

Weigel had a tough job explaining that one. In fact, it cost him his job.

itshappening
04-16-2013, 02:23 PM
Prof. DiLorenzo asks a question. Burn him!!

-
Something to Ponder About the Boston Marathon Murderer(s)
Posted by Thomas DiLorenzo on April 16, 2013 01:52 PM

One legacy of 9/11 was that America has been turned into a Stalinist police state that makes Stalin look like a rank amateur. Stalin had to employ thousands of human spies to spy on their neighbors. Our government does that, of course, but also utilizes mind-boggling new technology including satellites and drones. Every city in America is polluted with thousands of "security" and "red light" cameras; just about every store in Boston has cameras; there are cameras at most intersections; and on Marathon Day the entire world's media was set up right there at the finish line where the bombs went off with cameras rolling.

So my question is this: According to news reports, the bombs were made of gallon-and-a-half metal pressure cookers filled with ball bearings and nails and a detonation device. They must have been extremely heavy. Why has not one camera captured someone lugging and struggling with a large, heavy duffel bag with a giant bomb and shrapnel in it into that Lenscrafter store in Boston where the bomb went off?

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/135755.html

jtstellar
04-16-2013, 02:27 PM

cus he's not mel gibson

VoteRandPaul2016
04-16-2013, 02:27 PM
Prof. DiLorenzo asks a question. Burn him!!

-
Something to Ponder About the Boston Marathon Murderer(s)
Posted by Thomas DiLorenzo on April 16, 2013 01:52 PM

One legacy of 9/11 was that America has been turned into a Stalinist police state that makes Stalin look like a rank amateur. Stalin had to employ thousands of human spies to spy on their neighbors. Our government does that, of course, but also utilizes mind-boggling new technology including satellites and drones. Every city in America is polluted with thousands of "security" and "red light" cameras; just about every store in Boston has cameras; there are cameras at most intersections; and on Marathon Day the entire world's media was set up right there at the finish line where the bombs went off with cameras rolling.

So my question is this: According to news reports, the bombs were made of gallon-and-a-half metal pressure cookers filled with ball bearings and nails and a detonation device. They must have been extremely heavy. Why has not one camera captured someone lugging and struggling with a large, heavy duffel bag with a giant bomb and shrapnel in it into that Lenscrafter store in Boston where the bomb went off?

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/135755.html

Even non-conspiracy theorists are starting to catch on to their bull shit.

awake
04-16-2013, 02:35 PM
I disagree. While the spotlight was shining brightly and lots of people around the nation (and world) were focused in, it was the perfect time to ask. More exposure to the concept of false flags.

If this was, or was not, is yet to be determined and may never be determined. But it might have made more people who were watching say "What's a false flag?"

It just seems a little odd to me that we have all these recent shootings and then this. It sure makes it easier to sell the false sense of "safety and security" of the police state. Disarm and increase security everywhere, it is justified. And after some of the information revealed on OKC, whose to say what is real, and what is not.

From what I have read, there were lots of bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines, and spotters on roofs (http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/UM-Coach-Bomb-Sniffing-Dogs-Spotters-on-Roofs/BrirjAzFPUKKN8z6eSDJEA.cspx).

My hunch.... they had a warning / tip / knowledge of something from someone (false flag / terrorist / lone wolf / whatever), tried to stop it, failed, and now deny they had any warning so they don't look incompetent.

I would say this is the case. And instead of being fired, they will get raises if they hide the fact they did nothing to protect any one. Any one want to ask why there was no evacuation? And why no one looses a job?

Brett85
04-16-2013, 02:38 PM
But not every event that receives widespread media coverage directly involves the government. That's the problem with InfoWars, they 'cry wolf' on everything. If there every is a government plot, no one is going to take them seriously because that's what they always say.

Holmes was a false flag.
Lanza was a false flag.

Because as we all know, it's not possible for a random nut with no direct government involvement to go on a killing spree.

That's basically what I think. It's certainly possible that you could have an actual legitimate conspiracy theory that turns out to be true, but you lose credibility when you just say that every random event that happens is a conspiracy.

Anti Federalist
04-16-2013, 02:40 PM
It wasn't the venue for rhetorical questions. Maybe in a few days, but this was too soon.

Why?

Is anybody going to be less dead or injured?

Why ask any questions at all then?

ghengis86
04-16-2013, 02:43 PM
Not a single camera or witnesses for 5, count em 5, bombs placed in trash cans?

How were the others found? And why weren't they detonated?

Any passports found?

Anti Federalist
04-16-2013, 02:44 PM
Because someone who genuinely believes that this could have been a FF would know that the people running the press conference would either lie out of necessity or be insulated from the knowledge that it was a FF.

It was a troll move. Either that or the infowars correspondent is stupid enough to believe that the people who perpetrated a FF would come out and directly admit it.

Meh, no different than what the last few White House correspondents used to do.

Of course, I say "used to".

Now, the press corps, being the good government organs they are, just regurgitate every ounce of bullshit that the government feeds them.

VoteRandPaul2016
04-16-2013, 02:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osNOVCE-_ME&feature=player_embedded#!

mac_hine
04-16-2013, 02:46 PM
I'm a conspiracy realist. I know the government will use whatever means the have at their disposal to further their agenda of destroying individual liberty in this country, even if that means orchestrating events and committing acts of terrorism against the American people. It's been done by governments all throughout history.

That being said, I don't think we should rush to judgement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th46dhFHrjo

Ranger29860
04-16-2013, 02:46 PM
Not a single camera or witnesses for 5, count em 5, bombs placed in trash cans?

How were the others found? And why weren't they detonated?

Any passports found?

It seems that the other "bombs" were false alarms that police didn't take a chance on and just blew up to be safe. You have to be real careful during an event like this to not take anything like its whats actually happening at the time. Confusion was massive at the time of the event and weird contradictory reports like this happen due to the nature of information coming in rapidly.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-16-2013, 02:48 PM
Governor handled it the right way. Unlike Rumsfeld

Donald Rumslip is invaluable. He let us know one of the planes were "shot down" on 9/11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6Xoxaf1Al0

But let's not forget Fox News reporting a plane that spontaneously disappears after crashing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0eC3uns3pA

ghengis86
04-16-2013, 02:48 PM

I owe you rep. One has to be more intelligent than asking if it was a FF outright. Catch them in their own lies.

Aratus
04-16-2013, 03:02 PM
BI hates gold

BI hates alternative media

BI hates Ron Paul

BI loses $5 million a year

the odds of alex jones asking HIS people to ask a few Qs of the powers
that be is rather high and thusly I am not surprised concerning this all

satchelmcqueen
04-16-2013, 03:41 PM
nothings to soon.

ClydeCoulter
04-16-2013, 05:26 PM
The answer to the question was what was too soon. He said "No" without any evidence or anything in yet.

Petar
04-16-2013, 05:36 PM
Yeah, what kind of idiot Governor just automatically assumes there is no possibility of a false flag here? Clearly telling the truth is not very high on his list of priorities.

phill4paul
04-16-2013, 05:40 PM
The answer to the question was what was too soon. He said "No" without any evidence or anything in yet.

I would say that is because the Gov. is as ignorant as 90+% Americans. His little brain could not wrap around that possibility. After all, the full weight of the federal government had turned out in force to assist him.

CPUd
04-16-2013, 06:11 PM
This was the first major press conference after the event. It is the time when officials tell the public what they know, and are allowed to disclose. They're not going to know a whole hell of a lot at that time, and some of the leads they may have are better kept close. Things like where and when it happened, if it is still happening, and most importantly, how people who were not in the area can find out about friends or family who were in the area; so if they're in the hospital, maybe they can get to them before they die. That's what this guy was interrupting.

Petar
04-16-2013, 06:17 PM
This was the first major press conference after the event. It is the time when officials tell the public what they know, and are allowed to disclose. They're not going to know a whole hell of a lot at that time, and some of the leads they may have are better kept close. Things like where and when it happened, if it is still happening, and most importantly, how people who were not in the area can find out about friends or family who were in the area; so if they're in the hospital, maybe they can get to them before they die. That's what this guy was interrupting.

People need to be aware that the government is the number 1 suspect in events like this. That is the most important thing for people to know.

CPUd
04-16-2013, 06:24 PM
People need to be aware that the government is the number 1 suspect in events like this. That is the most important thing for people to know.

If their kid was in the race, they could give a shit about the govt. They want to know who to call and where to go.

Petar
04-16-2013, 06:29 PM
If their kid was in the race, they could give a shit about the govt. They want to know who to call and where to go.

No one stopped the Governor from disseminating whatever info that he felt was necessary. The reporter simply asked a question that added a very important point of view, considering the nature of these types of events.

donnay
04-16-2013, 08:01 PM
But not every event that receives widespread media coverage directly involves the government. That's the problem with InfoWars, they 'cry wolf' on everything. If there every is a government plot, no one is going to take them seriously because that's what they always say.

Holmes was a false flag.
Lanza was a false flag.

Yes, because we know government would never indiscriminately murder people to gain more control--right?

I do not think you understand the whole picture--the government in place now, hijacked the government our founders set up. They are foreign to our constitution and they do not give a damn about the citizens. It is up to the citizens of this country to take it back!! However, you cannot take it back if you cannot fathom how we got to were we are without the understanding of that conspiracy to hijack it. A good many people understand this country was hijacked in 1913--that conspiracy was the Federal Reserve--that was the beginning of the end.

Here's two good videos to help you put things in perspective:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNNeVu8wUak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGAaPjqdbgQ

donnay
04-16-2013, 08:51 PM
Oh and I forgot this film is one of the best to understanding false flags:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrXgLhkv21Y

RickyJ
04-16-2013, 09:02 PM
That reporter just earned a one way trip to GITMO. They have to know their career is toast now at the very least, but I am sure glad they said it anyway. It is about time people start putting the country ahead of their own self interest.

kcchiefs6465
04-16-2013, 09:08 PM
That reporter just earned a one way trip to GITMO. They have to know their career is toast now at the very least, but I am sure glad they said it anyway. It is about time people start putting the country ahead of their own self interest.
He's an Infowars reporter. He's not gonna get canned for that. I'm not putting down Infowars, I'm simply stating. Infowars has some breaking news you won't see anywhere else.

For an example- No hesitation targets. Everyone downplays Infowars but I remember a few places running with that story. (that Infowars broke)

donnay
04-16-2013, 09:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iRvnz_DS8JA

BlackTerrel
04-16-2013, 09:43 PM

Nope. He'll be fine and got the desired effect.

BlackTerrel
04-16-2013, 09:44 PM
If a reporter for FoxNews used the same press conference to ask "was it a Muslim" - would that be ok?

Petar
04-16-2013, 09:47 PM
If a reporter for FoxNews used the same press conference to ask "was it a Muslim" - would that be ok?

There is no shortage of individuals in the media postulating that it may have been a moslem or a tea-partier.

What there is a shortage of is individuals who have the intelligence/balls to ask if this could have been a false-flag government operation.

In case you weren't aware, that's what incidences such as this usually consist of.

silverhandorder
04-17-2013, 04:09 AM
So according to conspiracy nuts no one can snap in a country of 300 million?

itshappening
04-17-2013, 04:18 AM

No one can plant two bombs in front of the worlds media and disappear like a fart in the wind.

Petar
04-17-2013, 04:20 AM

No, according to anyone with half a brain, these types of incidences are usually government conspiracies, so government must be considered the number 1 suspect until it is absolutely ruled out as such.

phill4paul
04-17-2013, 04:28 AM

It is possible. Conspiracy theorists look for underlying causes. In this case the conspiracy could simply be that there was advanced warning and authorities choose not to warn the participants. In the case of 9/11 it could simply be that there was a major intelligence blunder and that no one was fired over it. In the case of school shootings it could simply be that media and government are ignoring the affect of SSRI's due to big pharma lobbying.
Why do you have a problem when people try to look at a subject from many angles?

Carehn
04-17-2013, 04:41 AM
No, its was a day to late. They where talking about domestic terrorists seconds after the bombs went off.

ghengis86
04-17-2013, 05:48 AM
No one can plant two bombs in front of the worlds media and disappear like a fart in the wind.

^this. Not in our surveillance state full of cameras a see-something-say-something robots.

jmdrake
04-17-2013, 06:09 AM

Oh sure. Now how often do they snap when there are bomb sniffing dogs and roof spotters in place and it's being announced over the loudspeaker "This is just a drill?" And according to the witness, who is a marathon coach, this has not been happening at marathons lately. Now it's possible that there was some advanced intel. The government should just say that and quit the "We had no advanced intel" BS line we're being fed.

Ranger29860
04-17-2013, 06:19 AM

1. If the "worlds media" is there to cover an event and focus on the runners they sure as hell could.

2. If they are in a crowd as big as there was there, yes they could.

3. They were in bags and backpacks. You know how many people carry those in an event like this? They are having (as far as I can tell) to get every single photograph possible of the event and compare who has a back pack and who dropped one and when and where.

4. You assume one person did this, there could be multiple people involved and would make there job of spotting them that much harder.

Ranger29860
04-17-2013, 06:21 AM
Oh sure. Now how often do they snap when there are bomb sniffing dogs and roof spotters in place and it's being announced over the loudspeaker "This is just a drill?" And according to the witness, who is a marathon coach, this has not been happening at marathons lately. Now it's possible that there was some advanced intel. The government should just say that and quit the "We had no advanced intel" BS line we're being fed.

Because if they got intel at the last minute they might not want to tip of who there source was. If I was the bomber and I was told that they knew what I was going to do before it happens I start looking at who knew and when or who could of figured it out. IF anything letting that fact get out of there would cause me to scramble and take off. Granted there is a decent chance they already have.

phill4paul
04-17-2013, 06:26 AM
Because if they got intel at the last minute they might not want to tip of who there source was. If I was the bomber and I was told that they knew what I was going to do before it happens I start looking at who knew and when or who could of figured it out. IF anything letting that fact get out of there would cause me to scramble and take off. Granted there is a decent chance they already have.

I'm sure those killed and injured would find great solace that their lives were not as important as catching the bomber.

Ranger29860
04-17-2013, 06:32 AM
I'm sure those killed and injured would find great solace that their lives were not as important as catching the bomber.

I would like you to meet my friend.
http://thunderf00tdotorg.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/strawman-motivational.jpg

phill4paul
04-17-2013, 06:34 AM
Witty are you. :rolleyes:

I would like you to meet my friend.
http://thunderf00tdotorg.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/strawman-motivational.jpg

VoteRandPaul2016
04-17-2013, 06:40 AM

This.

jmdrake
04-17-2013, 07:48 AM

So if you were a bomber you wuold just hang around to see if you got caught or not? Mmmmm....okay. I wouldn't but okay.

Edit : The problem with your analysis is that it doesn't take into account the overall pattern of "drills" happening right when terrorist attacks happen. On 9/11 NORAD was running drills simulating hijacked airplanes as flying bombs. At the 7/7 bombings drills were being run. And, now that the cat's out of the bag, there's not logical reason for the government to continue to say "Oh...we didn't have any advanced intel." You "skittish terrorist" would figure that out from the drill announcment that's already been on the news. Nice try though.

donnay
04-17-2013, 08:21 AM
After some research I understand that they supposedly used a pressure cooker as a vessel--kind of like a pipe bomb. I guess because I watch very little television programming like; CSI, my naivete precedes me.

I stumbled across this site (http://gawker.com/5994842/?post=58890858), and started reading some comments--Dan Bidondi God bless you for asking the right questions that the average Joe is now questioning! "What is a false flag?"

http://gawker.com/5994842/here-are-photos-of-the-pressure+cooker-bomb-used-in-boston?post=58890535

Then I came across this article from the Washington Post:

Homeland Security warned about terrorist use of pressure cooker bombs in 2004

Posted by Caitlin Dewey on April 16, 2013 at 1:43 pm

Few Americans are likely to be familiar with pressure cooker bombs, the explosives reportedly used in Monday’s Boston Marathon attacks – but the Department of Homeland Security has been on alert for the devices since at least 2004, according to an internal memo from that year.

The almost decade-old memo described pressure cooker bombs as “a technique commonly taught in Afghan terrorist training camps.”

To be clear, there’s no evidence linking Monday’s attacks to foreign terrorists. Just as important to keep in mind is that a great deal may have changed in the nine years since DHS released the memo, particularly in terms of who uses these sorts of devices and where.

The memo goes on:

Typically, these bombs are made by placing TNT or other explosives in a pressure cooker and attaching a blasting cap at the top of the pressure cooker. The size of the blast depends on the size of the pressure cooker and the amount of explosive placed inside. Pressure cooker bombs are made with readily available materials and can be as simple or as complex as the builder decides. These types of devices can be initiated using simple electronic components including, but not limited to, digital watches, garage door openers, cell phones or pagers. As a common cooking utensil, the pressure cooker is often overlooked when searching vehicles, residences or merchandise crossing the U.S. Borders.

The 2004 memo mentions foiled plots in France, Nepal and Jammu, India. A series of seven pressure cooker bombs killed more than 200 people in India in 2006, during the Mumbai train attacks.

Source:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/04/16/homeland-security-warned-about-terrorist-use-of-pressure-cooker-bombs-in-2004/

Then this pamphlet (2010) was issued by DHS:

http://info.publicintelligence.net/DHSpressurecookerieds.pdf

Then I research a little more and came across this article from the Atlantic:

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2010/06/al-qaedas-first-english-language-magazine-is-here/59006/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iPoJQKPRFk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkZqmW7qaq0

So here we have the authorities saying in 2004, that pressure cookers are devices used in other jihad attacks and a supposed drill going on the day of the marathon, yet these devices were never detected by all the alphabet soup groups milling about smartly with bomb sniffing dogs at the marathon?

JK/SEA
04-17-2013, 08:22 AM
Bottom line: he asked the question BLUNTLY> got an answer> its now DOCUMENTED.

Mission accomplished.

TruckinMike
04-17-2013, 09:34 AM

If I'm not mistaken, I read some where that 17 of the past 21 major terrorism plots/arrests had FBI informants orchestrating the events. Not to mention that damn near every time there has been an "attack" the government has been performing a training exercise of the very type in the immediate area. And many speculate ---> was the case in Boston.

Who knows the truth? But if folks believe our government, it is they that are truly moronic, a danger to themselves, and their neighbors.

EDIT: OOPS, looks like someone beat me to it.

BlackTerrel
04-17-2013, 08:52 PM
There is no shortage of individuals in the media postulating that it may have been a moslem or a tea-partier.

This black conservative that no one heard of speculated it may have been a Muslim and was attacked in the media.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/15/erik-rush-boston-marathon-muslims_n_3087642.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Why is Alex Jones better than him?

Petar
04-17-2013, 09:10 PM
This black conservative that no one heard of speculated it may have been a Muslim and was attacked in the media.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/15/erik-rush-boston-marathon-muslims_n_3087642.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Why is Alex Jones better than him?

Looks like another dumbass who does not understand that these types of events are usually staged by the government.

BlackTerrel
04-23-2013, 04:08 PM
Looks like another dumbass who does not understand that these types of events are usually staged by the government.

Speculating government = good. Speculating Muslim = bad.

Basically the same thing in my book.

Petar
04-23-2013, 04:09 PM
Speculating government = good. Speculating Muslim = bad.

Basically the same thing in my book.

Muslims may be often used as patsies, but government is usually aware and involved.

nobody's_hero
04-23-2013, 04:51 PM
I'm not ready to say anything was deliberately planned, but there has been a history of KNOWING something was going to happen in advance, doing nothing to stop it, and then exploiting the situation to grab more power.

I mean, let's think. It makes perfect sense. Why would someone in government get their hands dirty by playing a direct role, when just keeping quiet about an impending attack achieves the same effect?

Hypothetically speaking, if someone wanted to cause an accident, they could cut someone's brake lines, or they could just not warn people that the bridge is out ahead. The end result is the same.