PDA

View Full Version : Naomi Wolfe Unnerves John Kasich on O'Reilly Factor

American
11-24-2007, 11:34 PM
This shit just pisses me off.

http://www.newshounds.us/2007/11/23/naomi_wolfe_unnerves_john_kasich_on_oreilly_factor .php

Naomi Wolfe visited The Factor to talk about her book, The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot. John Kasich, guest host for Bill O'Reilly,11/21/07, nervously interviewed the author and did his best to keep Wolfe from explaining the premise of her book. In fact, Kasich seemed intent on framing Naomi Wolfe as a kook in order to inflame the audience.

As you will see in the video clip, Kasich opens the interview telling Wolfe that she's " way out there" and then continues to interrupt almost every time she tries to respond. He also admitted he only read parts of the book and didn't need to read more. As the interview progresses, Kasich becomes more rattled ending the interview while Wolfe calmly continues talking.

silverhandorder
11-25-2007, 01:20 AM
I like Naomi :(. It would be pretty hard to paint her as a kook.

dsentell
11-25-2007, 01:28 AM
Kasich just infuriates me! He knows everything. Naomi knows nothing and he doesn't need to read her book to learn more . . .

wisconsinite
11-25-2007, 02:04 AM
Wow, he really put the brakes on the interview as soon as she got to talking about Blackwater.

I don't think I've seen a single interview yet on Faux news where someone is able to complete their answers without being interupted.

TheEvilDetector
11-25-2007, 02:06 AM
That wasn't an interview, that was an attempt to make the interviewee look bad.

RP4ME
11-25-2007, 02:53 AM
exactly another NON interview - are there any real intervires anymor eon TV?

Paulitician
11-25-2007, 03:04 AM
That seems to be their modus operandi: just call anyone you disagree with or find objectionable a "radical"/"extremist" or a "kook" and be done with them. Bill O' is pathetic.

apc3161
11-25-2007, 03:08 AM
Umm am I the only one who thinks Naomi did a terrible job there? He would ask a straight forward question, and she would go off on random tangents. Overall I agree with what she says, but she didn't directly answer any of his questions, even I found it annoying.

Give me liberty
11-25-2007, 03:11 AM
She should have told him about the FEAM camps in america.

wisconsinite
11-25-2007, 03:23 AM
Umm am I the only one who thinks Naomi did a terrible job there? He would ask a straight forward question, and she would go off on random tangents. Overall I agree with what she says, but she didn't directly answer any of his questions, even I found it annoying.

If he would have given her even 10 seconds to answer one of the questions I think it wouldn't seem so. She was attempting to give the viewer enough of a background to understand her answer.

Same thing happened when Hanity was interviewing Dr. Paul. He wants to give the answer a proper context and so begins with "Well, if you look at our recent history.." and then isn't allowed to even get to the answer because Hanity tells him that we don't need a history lesson. :mad:

shida
11-25-2007, 03:29 AM
She should have told him about the FEAM camps in america.

Full details, pictures,locations.

http://www.libertyforlife.com/jail-police/us_concentration_camps.htm